From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


AN: I am working on the next story in this series. However, since I decided to rewrite what I had, it may be a bit before that one comes out. I hope y'all enjoyed this story! Please review and let me know what you think!!

“Barb!” Lance called out, and rushed towards her. He swept her up into his arms. “Oh god, Barb, I thought you were gone for good.”

“Never.” Barb whispered happily. “Like I told Ryan. My spirit will never be broken, because it is bounded by love.”

Lance smiled tenderly, and leaned down and captured Barb’s lips with his own.



(1 week later)

“God, that hospital was horrible.” Barb moaned. She had spent the week in the hospital for her injuries.

“I know. It must have been horrible.” Millenia agreed.

“So, did they have any?” Kim asked.

“None. They said I was in very good shape for a 19 year old. Whatever that meant.” Barb shrugged.

Millenia smiled. “That’s because you are a 19 year old.” She said slyly.

“What?” Barb asked, confused.

Lance looked at Millenia. “What are you talking about?”

“Remember that spell I performed to make you able to eat food?” Millenia asked Barb.

“Yeah. What does that have to do with anything?” Barb asked.

“Well, I think I forgot to mention a tiny little detail.” Millenia said.

“Like what?” Barb asked. “Tell me!”

“Well, the spell wasn’t just for you to be able to eat food again. It also made you mortal one month after it was performed. That means you’re mortal.” Millenia explained. “But you became mortal after you were put in the hospital.”

“I’m mortal?” Barb asked faintly. “Oh my gosh.” She said happily.

Lance looked at Millenia. She looked at him. “Lance, did you really think you were to be a Slayer forever?” She asked. “The one thing that the Slayers forgot to mention was that in order for you to become truly immortal is that you had to perform a chant in the ancient language. So you are mortal also.” She said.

Lance sighed. “So, how long was I ‘immortal’?” He asked.

“Oh, I’d say for about 4 hours. You’re lucky. When Ryan started to choke you, you actually did pass out. We all saw you’re body go limp. But when Barb jumped on Ryan and started to fight him, you came back to life. It didn’t seem like it to you, but that’s what happened.” Millenia explained.

Barb looked at Lance. “You were willing to sacrifice you’re mortality for me?” She asked in a whisper.

“Yeah.” Lance smiled. He leaned down and gave Barb a quick kiss.

“We’re here.” Jessica announced. They were back at the venue. Now they had to explain the reason why Barb had been put in the hospital, and why Lance and Millenia were gone for so long.

Once things were straightened out, and everyone was happy with the answers that were told to them, they went on their ways. Jessica and one of the other slayers, named Melissa stayed with them as the others went back to Charisma. “So, I guess we’re gonna stick around.” Jessica told Millenia.

“Protecting us?” Barb asked.

“Yeah.” Melissa said. “Charisma told us to watch over you guys in case someone else tried to get to you.”

“Like that would ever happen.” Lance laughed.

“Lance, we need you to come and help with the sound check.” JC called.

Lance gave Barb a quick kiss and jogged off towards ‘N Sync. “So, what’s the real story?” Justin asked.

“You wouldn’t believe me.” Lance replied truthfully.

“So, I was right wasn’t I?” JC asked.

Lance turned to JC. “Yeah. You were.” He sighed. “I found that out the hard way.”

JC shook his head. “So?”

“Something happened. And that’s all I’m going to say.” Lance answered.

The guys left it at that. They knew that JC had been right, and that Barb had been a vampire. But when they had learned that Barb had been put in the hospital that had changed for them.

Lance waited for his cue to start singing with the rest of the guys. He didn’t know what the future held, but all he knew was that he had Barb by his side. For that he was thankful for. He knew that if she had been killed, it would have killed him inside, until he had died from heartbreak.

Barb waited in the wings watching the guys rehearse. She was glad that she was mortal again, and equally glad that Lance was with her. But inside it had saddened her to know that Millenia would stay immortal. But what she didn’t know at that time was that Millenia had been rewarded for her gifts.

Soon after Barb had been put in the hospital, Millenia had been visited by Mish. Mish had then told her that she was being rewarded for helping to get rid of one of the most evil vampires in the world. She was given her mortality back. All she had to do was tell Barb. Things were set right in the world once again. There were still vampires around, but they were all caught up in their own worlds to care about 2 former vampires. Many of Ryan’s servants and captives had been released soon after his death, and the world was informed that Ryan had died in a tragic boating accident in the Atlantic. The only thing was they never found out how Ryan had become a vampire.

But that was for another time, and another place, involving the Purdie twins. And as they say, everyone lived happily (for awhile, at least).

TO BE CONTINUED…


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki