From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Time: April 20, 1782

Place: New England Colony

Millenia Purdie strolled down the small dirt path that led to the meeting place. Tonight she would be inducted into the occult, weather she liked it or not. Her ankle-length dress brushed against the foliage in the forest.

But what she didn't know, couldn't hurt her, could it? Amand Raoul rationalized. He had had his eye on Millenia, ever since he had landed on the shores of the New World, intending to increase the size of his clan.

He was known as the Devil's Child, sort of like one of his own personal slaves. One that Millenia had been told to stay away from, especially since he could kill her with his razor sharp fangs. Millenia strolled up to the small clearing. The only one there was her teacher, her master in almost every way. Certain rules applied to the occult, chastity being one of them. No man was allowed to touch her body, unless he was a warlock. But then again, warlocks were evil demons, sent to destroy witches. Luckily, this occult was kept secret. Only one member knowing the full extent as how this particular occult was formed.

"Ah, Millenia. You made it.” Her teacher smiled.

"Yes, I have master.” Millenia bowed down to her teacher.

Her master snapped a twig, and the other members of the occult came out of the bushes. Many were from her village, others from overseas from England. The ceremony was held and before Millenia knew it, she had become a part of the small, but growing occult, aptly named, The Cans Clan.

Amand waited for his chance to strike at Millenia, knowing she was a witch, and therefore, going to become the most powerful witch/vampire in the world. Actually the first of her own kind.

Millenia reveled in her new powers. She had the power to see the future, and the newest form of an 'experimental' power. The gift of everlasting innocence. She also had the powers to heal, and seduce, and the great power accompanying the power to seduce, to sing. She hummed while she was going back to the village, only 10 feet behind her fellow clan members.

Amand saw Millenia was in a dream world, and decided to pounce.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki