From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Time: May 1, 2000

Place: Orlando, Florida.

“But you can’t quit, Sarah!” Johnny pleaded with the young woman.

“I can and I am. I am sick and tired of the way those guys treat me! They act as if I’m a piece of meat!” Sarah Williams replied. “Here is everything you gave me Mr. Wright.
Good luck in finding a new wardrobe manager!”

And with that, Sarah walked out of the office, and out of ‘N Sync’s lives. Johnny sat back and sighed. “How am I supposed to find a new wardrobe manager before the 4th?” He groaned.


Millenia sighed. “Come on, Barb. It’s just a lousy job. You’ve got to take it.”

Barb Purdie sighed. “Mills let me explain. I listen to these guys. I worship the ground they walk on. There is no way in hell I’m going to waltz into Johnny Wright’s office, and ask him if he would hire me as a wardrobe manager. I have no experience!”

Barb was Millenia’s identical twin sister. They both had long auburn hair, and blue-green eyes. But the one thing that Millenia had, that Barb didn’t was her witch powers. They were both vampires, creatures of the night, and Millenia was going to be the opening act for ‘N Sync’s tour. Millenia and Barb had stayed low through out the past 118 years.

They were both 218 years old. Millenia had made Barb a vampire soon after she became one herself. They didn’t look a day over 19. On their birth certificates, they had forged them to say they were born in 1981. Late 1981.

“Well, fine! Be that way! You’re supposed to get that job! I should know!” Millenia shouted.

Barb felt bad. “Fine! I’m supposed to be YOU’RE damn wardrobe manager, Mills. What about that! Huh? I’ll go take the stupid job, happy?” Barb shouted right back.

It wasn’t uncommon for the girls to be fighting. They seemed to fight more often than not these days, since Millenia got a singing contract. Barb was worried that THEY would find them, and kill them both, or kill Barb, and drain Millenia of her vampire powers, leaving her as a witch.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki