From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Time: May 4, 2000

Place: Biloxi, Mississippi

Barb hummed lightly to herself. Millenia had been asked to hold back on going on the tour with them, because Pink wasn’t going to be on the tour long, and they didn’t want the fans to think that some of the girls were going out with the guys. But, Johnny had asked Barb to take on the position of the guy’s wardrobe manager, because Millenia had requested that Barb go on the tour as planned.

“So, you’re our new wardrobe manager, huh?” Justin Timberlake came up to Barb. “My name is Justin.”

Barb looked up at Justin, and smiled. “Yep. Until Johnny can find a replacement. I’m actually Millenia Purdie’s wardrobe manager.”

“And her twin sister. Tell me, do you two look anything alike?” Justin asked smoothly, as if he was going in for a kill.

“Actually, we’re identical twins.” Barb said.

“Really? Wow. That’s great.” Justin said, genuinely happy for her. He wished his twin was still alive, but there was nothing he could do about it. “Let me just say that it will be a pleasure having you aboard.” Justin bowed.

Barb smiled. “Thank you, Justin.”

Justin kissed the back of her hand, and walked away, thinking he had her in the palm of his hands. Barb shook her head, and smiled. ‘Well, one down, 4 more to go.’ She thought.

‘Hey, Barb! How’s it going there, sis?’ Millenia communicated through telepathy to Barb.

‘Not too bad, sis, not too bad. Watch out for Justin though. He’s a real charmer.’ Barb replied.

‘Aw, yes, I’ve heard about that. Stay away from him, Barb. He’s real trouble.’ Millenia said. ‘Bye.’

‘Bye.’ Barb replied. She sighed, and went back to work. She had to tag, and organize the clothes for the show that night. The next thing she knew, a little dog was rubbing up against her leg, and whimpering. “Hey Busta.” Barb smiled.

All of a sudden, a man with blonde spiky hair, and intense green eyes came running up to Barb. “I’m sorry. Chris can’t keep his dog in line anymore than Johnny can keep Joey from clubbing.” He apologized.

“It’s okay. In fact, he’s kind of cute. My name is Barb.” Barb offered, handing the little dog over to him.

“So you’re the girl that Justin was talking about. My name is Lance.” He smiled, showing off a set of white teeth. “Welcome to the ‘N Sync family.”

Barb smiled back. “I’m glad to be apart of the family.” She replied.

“Well, I better get Busta back to Chris. It was nice to meet you, Barb.” Lance shook her hand.

“Same here.” Barb replied. Lance gave her another smile, and left with the little dog. Barb watched his retreating backside, and sighed. “Wow, he’s so sweet.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki