From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


AN: Sorry the chapters are a bit on the short side. I litterally wrote this way back in 2000 and didn't know much about writing back then. I promise the rest of the series isn't going to have short chapters!

Barb worked on the wardrobe for a few hours, making sure everyone had them. Tonight was the night of their first concert, the one that officially kicked off their No Strings Attached tour and Barb made sure that everything was in its place, and ready to go.

While she was doing that, Millenia was talking to her best friend, Mish Walkins. Mish wasn’t her first best friend. In fact, ever since Millenia had become a vampire, she outlived most of her best friends’ lives. But Mish was different. Mish was a newly made vampire, and had become Millenia’s best friend at a concert a few weeks prior to her acceptance into the music business.

“So, what you’re saying is, Barb’s gonna fall for a human?” Mish asked Millenia.

“Yeah. I don’t like it one bit. I mean, I’ve kept her out of harm’s way for so long, and now, I have no choice in it. It’s like HE wants her to become human!” Millenia wailed.

Mish hugged Millenia. He had no clue that Millenia was so overly concerned about Barb because of the fact that someone, who was a very powerful vampire, wanted her. “I’m sure it’ll be okay.” He reassured Millenia.

“No it’s not. If HE finds out that she’s gonna be involved with a human, he’s gonna kill the human, and his friends and family.” Millenia sniffed.

“Shh…. Come on, Mills. She’ll be fine. Once you get there, she’ll be okay.” Mish sighed inwardly.

Meanwhile, back at the arena, the members of ‘N Sync were trying to play their routine game of hackey sack, and failing. JC Chasez sighed. “Come on you two! What’s wrong with you?” He growled. It was 15 minutes until they had to go onstage.

He was talking to Justin and Lance. Lance sighed. “I don’t know.” He shrugged.

Chris snorted. He knew exactly why Lance wasn’t concentrating. It was because of Barb. After Busta had run off, and Lance chased after him, and brought him back, Lance had been raving about their new wardrobe manager.

Justin just shrugged, and tried to concentrate on the game. His mind was on Barb also. The short time that he had met her, made him very interested to find out what her twin was like. Barb sort of bothered him. She had been very pale, which was unusual for a girl that was 19, and lived in Daytona Beach. Normally, girls that he had met that were from Daytona were very tan, and very different from Barb.

They tried again, and this time, managed to get the game right. JC shook his head. What ever had been bothering Lance and Justin must have passed. They went to the entrance to the stage, and everyone gathered for their prayer. Barb joined in, even though she didn’t know what they were going to say, because she was new. But Johnny had told her that since she was a part of the family now, she could join in the group prayers. And truthfully, she wanted to.

Barb knew some of the crew members, so she stood with them, and joined hands. Everyone was in a big circle. The guys started the prayer, and Barb listened to the words. All the while, Lance was looking in her direction. After the prayer, the guys bounded up on stage, and the concert was going. Barb went back to her routine of making sure that Pink and Sisqo, the two opening acts for the group, had their wardrobes intact, and ready to be put on the trucks that were responsible for transporting the wardrobe sets.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki