From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


During the concert, Lance tried to keep his mind off of Barb. But that was almost as impossible as him, or the rest of the guys, trying to keep steady girlfriends. Well, all of them, except for Chris, who was in a steady relationship with one of his old friends’ from Disney World.

Backstage, the crew was running around, getting stuff set up for each set of the concert, and after each set was done; the items went into their respective trucks. Barb’s job wasn’t done until the end of the concert, when the guys gave her the clothes that they would be wearing when the concert ended. Her items, along with the parts of the stage, were to be the last items loaded onto the 3 massive semis that held the stage set, and all the other items.

She had been informed that Millenia was supposed to be coming sooner than expected, and that Pink would be leaving sooner than they had all thought. So that meant that in 2 weeks, Millenia would be re-united with Barb.

All too soon, the concert was over with, and Barb found herself checking over the wardrobe sets. Then, they were loaded onto the truck, and Barb was in her bus. Most of the crewmembers got to ride on a separate bus, mostly the females that were a part of the crew. The male members had to ride in a large van, which wasn’t all the comfortable, considering the fact that they were cramped into the van.

The next week was kind of blurry for Barb. Mostly because she couldn’t feed like she wanted too. Her small supply that Millenia had stored for her was gone. Millenia didn’t mind drinking blood. Barb did mind. She had seen her best friends killed by vampires when she had been a child, when she was actually considered alive. On the bus that night, going to Atlanta, where Pink would leave, and Millenia would join, Barb sighed. The pulsing feeling of live people around the bus was making her crazy. But, Barb managed to do her job just fine, even though she hadn’t met all the members of the group. Most of the time, when she was actually around the group, Lance either looked at her, or Justin did. Barb had a feeling that Justin didn’t like the fact that she was pale. It couldn’t be helped.

Barb had been sheltered most of her young life, which made being out in the sun difficult for her, and after Millenia had turned her, being in the sun had become almost impossible. But since Millenia was also a witch, she had concocted a spell that made Barb able to be in the sun. But she had to wear sunglasses to keep her eyes from hurting. Millenia didn’t have to worry about that. She was considered a halfie. Meaning she was immortal, but also alive. Because she had become a witch first, her soul was still in her body, while Barb’s was floating in the seas of evil that had overcome her body.

“Barb? You’re quiet. Everything alright?” Kim, ‘N Sync’s make-up artist poked her head into Barb’s bunk.

Barb smiled at Kim. “Yeah, I just kinda miss my twin, ya know?”

Kim smiled. “I understand what you’re going through. My brothers are twins, and I’ve seen what separation from each other does. Don’t worry. We’ve got about 3 hours before we’re in Atlanta, and Millenia is going to be there.”

Barb nodded, and Kim shut the curtain, and smiled to herself. Barb was in serious need of having a boyfriend, Kim could tell that. Kim went back to her bunk, and kept writing in her journal.

The three hours passed by quickly, but not quickly enough for Barb. This time, she knew she had to drink to be able to continue. And since they were spending 2 days in Atlanta, Barb was sure that Millenia would want to go hunting, as long as there was some free time for them to go.

Millenia was waiting for Barb to get off the bus, so the twins could be re-united. She had arrived shortly before the buses did, and now, she was standing outside the bus that Barb was on. As soon as Millenia saw Barb’s dark hair in the window, Millenia knew that Barb was coming.

Barb walked out of the bus, and Millenia stood there, smiling. “Mills!” Barb hugged her twin.

“Hey Barbie.” Millenia replied.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki