From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


‘N Sync’s bus pulled up after the crew’s bus did. Luckily for them, many fans hadn’t found out where they were staying yet. Lance breathed a sigh of relief. After grabbing his bag, Lance stepped off the bus after JC. Lance knew that JC was a bit mad at him for messing up during the concert, but there was nothing he could do about it. Barb had been on his mind continuously since he had met her.

As Lance left the bus, he noticed a girl standing near the crew bus, and then, he saw Barb coming down the stairs of the bus. He sighed slightly, and continued onto the hotel.

Barb hugged Millenia joyfully. “I am so glad you’re here. I ran out.” She said the last part in a whisper.

Millenia smiled, and laughed, acting like Barb had told her something funny. “That’s okay. I’ve got some waiting for ya.” She whispered back.

The two girls walked into the hotel, and Barb found she was staying in the same room as her sister. Which both were extremely happy about having, considering Millenia was going to do something to her sister that she hoped would help her sister stay with her. As soon as they got into their room, Millenia fished out a bottle, and Barb gulped down the cool red liquid. “Barb, I’m gonna try something here. I don’t know if it’ll work cuz I haven’t done the spell in so long.”

“What are you going to do?” Barb asked, feeling better.

“Well, I was thinking today, and I want for you to become a witch. Not a vampire-witch like I am, but a witch. But you’ll still be immortal until you fall in love and get married and have children.” Millenia explained.

Barb sighed. “Where are the spell books?”

Millenia dug around in her bag, and produced 3 large books that looked quite old. She flipped through one until she came to the spell. Barb looked down at the spell. “So, what you wana do is rid me of the evil inside me, make me a witch, and once I become a wife, and have kids, I’m no longer a witch?”

“Basically, yeah. I mean, you’ll have the same body, but you’ll actually be 19 again.” Millenia explained.

“When can we do this?” Barb asked excitedly.

“Not for another month or so. As the spell says, it has to be on a night that all the stars are aligned with the description in the book, and when you are a virgin, and haven’t had any blood for about a week or so.” Millenia replied.

“Oh. Well, I say we do it. You know how much I hate being a vampire.” Barb replied, flopping down on her bed. “But what about you?”

“I guess I’ll stay a vampire-witch until I find another witch as powerful as I am to perform the spell on me.” Millenia sighed.

“Uh-oh. When will that be?” Barb asked, afraid that Millenia would live on past her own death, if the spell worked on her.

“I don’t know. The books don’t say.” Millenia replied putting the books away, and flopping down on her own bed.


Meanwhile, the members of ‘N Sync were talking about Millenia. “Dude, she was totally the opposite of Barb. I mean, she has a tan, where as Barb doesn’t. Don’t you guys think that’s strange?” Justin asked.

“Yeah. That is. And the fact that I’ve never seen Barb eat with us, or any of the other crew members.” Chris sighed.

“I wonder what Heather would have to say with this matter?” JC groaned.

Joey cringed at Heather’s name. Heather had been a vampire slayer about 5 years before, and Joey had fallen in love with her. They had dated for about 2 years, and then, Heather had to fight a few very powerful vampires, and died in their hands. “I wish she was still here.” Joey sighed.

Lance smiled sympathetically at Joey. “We know Joe.” He replied softly.

“So, are you suggesting that maybe Barb’s a vampire?” Justin asked skeptically.

“Dude, anything is possible.” JC reminded him.

Lance sighed inwardly. He hoped that JC was wrong, and that Barb wasn’t a vampire. She looked too sweet and innocent to be one. True, she was pale, and she didn’t eat with everyone else, but that didn’t mean she was a product of evil. “Maybe she’s on strict orders from her doctor to watch what she eats?” He offered pathetically.

His band mates looked at him. “I think someone has a crush.” Justin sang.

Lance started blushing. “I do not.” He retorted.

“Then why are you blushing?” Joey asked calmly.

“I’m not blushing. I’m just a bit hot, that’s all.” Lance replied.

“Sure, Lance sure. We believe ya.” Chris snickered. “Yeah right!”

Lance just shook his head and smiled sheepishly. “So? It’s not like I have a girlfriend.”

“Yeah, what’s you’re point?” Justin asked, a bit defensively.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki