From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Lance looked at Justin. “I…nothing. I meant nothing.” He muttered.

“That’s what I thought.” Justin huffed.

Lance looked away from Justin, smiling to himself inside. He knew that Justin was still sensitive about his recent breakup with Britney. They talked about other things and dropped the subject of Barb. They knew soon enough that something would happen to prove either Lance or JC wrong.

Later on that night, they had a sound check. They were going to be staying in Atlanta for 2 days. Everyone noticed the difference between Barb and Millenia. Especially Lance, who was becoming more and more enthralled with Barb. And Barb was getting more and more enthralled with Lance. She dreamed of being with him, and having his children, and loving him, knowing that he loved her back. But deep in her mind, she knew that it would never happen. If the spell didn’t work. But Barb hoped that it did. She didn’t know why, but she did.

Now, Millenia knew the spell would work, but she didn’t tell Barb one thing. She needed her soul mate to be able to finish the spell off. And she knew exactly who Barb’s soul mate was. It was Lance, but Barb didn’t know that yet. Millenia recalled the one time that Barb had met her soul mate.

Flashback:

Barb and Millenia were walking in the streets of London. “How in the world am I going to find a suitor to make sure that the cult doesn’t find me?” Barb asked, kicking at a rock.

“I don’t know dear sister. But we’ll find him. Don’t worry.” Millenia sighed.

They continued to walk the streets, until Millenia stopped Barb. “I feel my soul mate. I think I also feel you’re soul mate.” She whispered.

They stood there acting like they were talking when two handsome young men came up to them. “Excuse us, madam, but we were wondering if you knew where we could find the Johnston Bakery?” The first man asked. He had short black hair, and unusual blue-green eyes.

Millenia looked at him. He was Barb’s soul mate, distinguishable by his eye color. “Why, yes, we do, young sir. Please follow us.” She made a slight bow, as did Barb, who had noticed the young man.

“Thank you madam. We are grateful.” He said. “My name is Brian Little. My friend here is Nicholas Gene.”

Millenia smiled at Nicholas. He had brown hair, and blue eyes. “My name is Millenia Powers, and this is my twin sister, Barbara Powers.”

“It is nice to meet you.” Nicholas said politely.

“Thank you. It is nice to meet you too.” Millenia said, shooting Barb a warning look.

As they walked to the bakery, Barb and Brian struck up a conversation, while Millenia and Nicholas talked. And so, they began their relationships. But once the relationships started getting serious, Barb got more and more scared. She was afraid that Brian would find out she was a vampire. She told Millenia that she wanted to tell Brian, and if he loved her, then he wouldn’t care. But Millenia was wary, and told Barb not to tell him. But Barb did anyways.

“Brian, I have a big secret to tell you.” Barb said one day.

“What is that, sweetie?” Brian asked, holding Barb close to him.

“Well, um, I’m not really human.” She whispered.

“You mean, like a vampire?” Brian whispered back, eyes widening.

Barb looked at Brian. “Yeah.” She whispered back.

Brian took her chin, and smiled. “I don’t care. I love you anyways.”

Barb smiled. “I love you too.” She whispered, and then kissed him.

But fate wasn’t with them. The next day, Brian and Nicholas were killed in a freak carriage accident. Millenia was sure that the spirits of their soul mates were around, especially now. Because of their unusual eye colors, Millenia knew exactly who they were, and she was afraid. Afraid of losing her twin sister to a man that she had been destined to love for eternity.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki