From Light to Dark by lance_fan_4eva


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


AN: Thanks for the reviews so far y'all! I appriciate them. Would love some more! I'm bringing you 3...yes you read right, 3 new chapters tonight. Enjoy!

The next day, almost everyone was a little grumpy. Especially Millenia, who was working on a plan to keep Barb with her for a little while longer; but fate had other plans, including uniting a couple that had been separated for their lives.

“Hey Barb! I need you in wardrobe, ASAP!” Kim called.

Kim had plans of her own. In fact, she had plans to kill off Millenia and Barb, once the tour was over with, unless something happened. Kim was a slayer, one that replaced Heather, who, in Kim’s opinion, had gone sloppy, and careless, letting the vampire that killed her, onto the tour, thinking that she would be a good vampire.

Kim had been Heather’s best friend. She was determined to avenge Heather’s death. Therefore, she didn’t trust any vampire, unless they were working for her boss, who was none other than the person who had been best friends with Millenia until Millenia had been turned over. Her name was Charisma Johnson. Millenia had turned Charisma over after she had been turned herself.

But Kim didn’t know that Millenia and Charisma had a past, let alone, knew that each other were doing something. In fact, Millenia and Charisma had kept in touch over the years. Unfortunately, Charisma had yet to tell Kim that Millenia and Barb were both vampires that she could trust.

Barb walked into the room. “Yeah?” She asked, chewing on some gum.

Kim gave Barb a look, and Barb got rid of her gum. “Well, I was wondering if you could help me with Millenia’s makeup. I know you used to do it, and since everyone is trying to save some money, I get to do all the artist’s makeup.”

Barb smiled. “Sure. I’d love to help.”

Kim smiled. “Great.”

“Was that all?” Barb asked, feeling her sister calling to her.

“Yeah.” Kim said, going back to her work.

Barb left, and went back to her work on the wardrobe. Since Millenia had arrived, Barb had been working on her wardrobe, which she knew inside and out, and had memorized in terms of what outfit was wore with a certain song. Unfortunately, with the new choreographer working with Millenia, she had to redo the order of the wardrobe.

“Hey, Barb. What are ya up too?” Barb heard Lance’s voice asking.

“Hey Lance. Reorganizing Millenia’s wardrobe. Darren changed her dance routines, and her song orders, making my current life, frenzy.” Barb sighed, pausing to grab a drink of her cherry colored water. At least, that was what it looked like to Lance.

“Care to take a break and boogie on out of here for lunch?” Lance asked, smiling.

Barb looked up at Lance. “Sure. I need a break.” She smiled.

“Great!” Lance smiled. “I’ll meet you by the one entrance in about a half-hour.”

Barb smiled back at Lance. “Cool.” As soon as Lance was out of sight, Barb dashed back to Millenia. “Mills.” She gasped.

“What?” Millenia looked up from her songwriting.

“Make me able to eat food. In a half hour or less.” Barb whispered.

“Why?” Millenia asked.

“Because Lance wants to take me out for lunch.” Barb relied.

“Okay, okay.” Millenia sighed, and wrote a note to her manager. They went onto Millenia’s bus, and she got her books out. “This will be a temporary spell.” She warned Barb. “It’ll last for only 24 hours until I can perform a permanent spell.”

Barb nodded. “I don’t mind later, but I need it now. I really like Lance. I can’t explain it.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki