Gray Dreams by Babymamma787


Number of reviews: 69
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin slowly rolled up to the front of Melanie’s apartment complex. He tiredly put his truck in ‘park’ and looked over at Melanie. She was knocked out. He grinned at how much fun they’d had at the party. He ended up getting his lap dance that night.

“Hey, party animal. Wake up.” He shook her gently.

Melanie’s mascara covered eyelashes fluttered open and her pupils focused. She sniffed and looked to see her apartment complex. “Thank you for the ride home, Justin.”

“Thank you for the lap dance, Melanie.” He smiled.

Melanie rolled her eyes, “You’re never gonna let me live that down are you?”

“No…what kind of man would I be if I did? Are you awake enough to give me a tiny bit of advice? Or are you too wasted?” Justin asked.

Melanie unbuckled her seat belt and turned to him, “Shoot.”

He sighed, “I’m thinkin’ about breaking up with Victoria. I just can’t stand her anymore. But, I’m scared you know? Like, I don’t want her to try and do all this bad stuff to me in order to get revenge.”

“Justin, there are so many chances available in life. But, if you don’t take any of them, it’s not gonna get you anywhere. You’ll end up stuck in the same situation and unhappy. Take the chances that are given to you, Justin.” She said quietly and looked at him.

Justin stared at her for a moment and leaned closer to her. “So, you’re saying I should take a chance?” He said quietly.

Melanie looked him in the eye and nodded slowly, “Exactly.” She whispered.

Justin leaned in all the way now, and his lips touched hers. Willingly, she kissed him back as he cupped her cheek. Electricity surged through their bodies now, and their friendship had been altered. All it took was one glance at each other, looking there best instead of the usual laid back persona they usually see. Smoothly, he slid his tongue into her mouth, and she accepted it, allowing them to move correspondingly.

Slowly and reluctantly, they began to pull away from each other. Their jagged breathing was the only thing that was audible. Justin rested his hands on the steering wheel and focused on the parked car in front of him. He didn’t want to look at Melanie, for fear of rejection.

Melanie looked out the car window and let her eyes scan up the building to the window of her apartment. The curtains were open, and she could see the bright illumination from the television dancing on the walls. She looked at Justin and saw that he looked scared.

“Wanna come up?” she asked quietly, and for a moment, stared at the side of his head.

Justin slowly turned to her “Yeah.”

*

One word, and the two were practically molesting each other as they made their way down the hallways of the building. Melanie was walking backwards and passionately kissing Justin at the same time, occasionally stealing peeks to see if they had reached her room. A guy across the way, sat against the wall and whistled at the two. Justin had managed to push Melanie against the wall. He kissed her neck and around her collarbone where he left simple butterfly kisses. Melanie ran her fingers through his curly hair and moaned when he lifted her leg. She breathed heavily and now sloppily kissed Justin back. His hands were up against the wall, keeping her where he wanted her.

“Wait.” She said breathlessly and fidgeted in her purse for her keys.

“What?” Justin breathed. He had caught what she’d said because he was so caught up in her.

Melanie longingly watched him pant and pretended she could see the air passing through his swollen lips.
Justin stared at her lustfully and licked his lips, making Melanie practically melt right then and there. He didn’t lick his lips fully, just enough to wet the inner parts and let his mouth stay open so that the air could cool them. Melanie dipped under his left arm and turned the key in the lock before pulling him inside.

Hand in hand, Melanie led Justin to the back of their large apartment. They walked through the living room and in front of the TV.

“Damn, move girl! I’m watching ‘The Brothers’. This is the part where Shemar Moore has his shirt off.” Melanie’s mother whined.

Melanie rolled her eyes, “Mamma, hush and watch the movie.” She said with love.

“I would if you weren’t standing in the way! Move, child.” Mrs. Thomas said to her best friend/daughter.

Justin grinned at Melanie and her mother’s behavior. “Uh…me and Justin are gonna go to my room.” She said, walked over to her mom, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Mrs. Thomas smiled, “Whatever…just wrap up, don’t break the bed and don’t be loud. I’m watchin’ my movie.”

Melanie shook her head and led Justin further into the apartment. “Love you mamma!” she called.

“Mmhhm…love you too, girl.”

*~

The two were at it again, and in a different position. Melanie was laying on her bed Justin, on top of her. Melanie kicked off the tennis shoes she wore to the party and pulled off her crown. Not much talking was done, only action. She broke away momentarily to assist Justin with his shirt, and pulled him back down to her by yanking on his chain swinging on his neck. Justin trailed wet kisses on her exposed skin and kissed right above her belly button. She shivered, and allowed Justin to slide her skirt down her legs. He came back up to her slowly now, like a tiger watching its prey before pouncing. He licked her lips this time and watched her reaction. Satisfied, he kissed her again and lowered himself. Justin ran his hand up her inner thy, and over her lace thong before looking her in the eyes.

He turned his head away from her and sighed with sorrow.

“What’s wrong?” Melanie whispered.

Justin took a deep breath and ran a hand over her forehead. “I can’t do this. It’s not right.” He looked at her, ashamed of his actions.

She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head questioningly. “Okay?” It was hard for her to comprehend, because she was usually the one saying no.

“I’m really, really attracted to you. That dress you wore just blew my mind, but I can’t do this. I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“So? Right here, and right now, we both want this.” Melanie said.

“I know, and that’s what’s killing me. But, I can’t and I won’t cheat on my girlfriend-no matter how rude she is…I’m not trying to be like my dad.” Justin said and rolled off of her.

Monday

Justin walked into second period with a boyish grin plastered on his face. Melanie looked up at him and rose her eyebrows. Justin sat across from her and his grin turned into a full smile.

“Guess what.” He addressed both Jerome and Melanie.

“Why? You’re gonna tell us anyway.” Melanie said.

“I’m now single and ready to mingle!” he said triumphantly and did a little dance in his seat.

Jerome gave him a high five and congratulated him. “Well, just make sure you mingle yo scrawny ass to practice after school. We have a game tomorrow.”

“I know, man. I know.” Justin rolled his eyes. Jerome always had him on task.

Melanie turned to Justin. “So how does it feel to be ‘Victoria free’?”

“I feel like a new person.” He smiled.

He and Melanie had put aside any insecurities they might have with each other now. They knew they were friends, and weren’t going to let one night mess up their relationship. It was Monday, the start of a new week. New drama to go through.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki