Gray Dreams by Babymamma787


Number of reviews: 69
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Tuesday Morning

Why the hell is my phone ringing? It’s 6 o’ clock in the morning. Whoever is calling me better have a real good reason. It better not be Justin either. He’s called me a two once because he couldn’t sleep. What the hell do I look like?

“Hello,” I forced. Whoever is on the other line was hesitant. I checked the caller ID and it said, ‘blocked number’.

“Hello!” I yelled.

“Hey, Melanie.”

Oh my God. Is this who I think it is? Why the hell is he calling me now? “Rodney? Is that you?” I sat up in the bed now, and moved my hair off of my face.

“Yeah…I thought I’d see how my little sister was doing.” He said smoothly.

“Let me guess. You have no where to stay, you’re broke and about to go back to jail.” My brother can’t pull any shit on me. I know him too well.

“Nah, girl. I got outta jail last week. I’m in Springfield and I’m on my way.” Rodney said.

“On your way home? Why? You know mamma ain’t gonna let you in this house again.” I said.

Rodney left about two years ago because he was angry with my mom for kicking my dad out the house. He was only 17 when he left, and started dealing drugs and stuff. That got him into jail, in and out, and he hasn’t stayed out of trouble ever since.

“That’s why I need you to get me some money from mom.” Rodney said.

“Rodney, I’m not gonna get money from mamma so that you can use it to buy drugs! Who do you think I am?” I yelled.

“Baby girl, I’d do anything for you if you wanted me to. You know that! I’ve always supported you and been there for you. Why can’t you do this one thing for me?” he pleaded.

Rodney’s right. He has always been there for me, and gave me that extra push when I needed it. But, he walked out after my mom kicked out my father. I love my brother to death though. “Okay. But, just this one time.”

“Oh, I love you girl. I’ll come by your school to pick it up. Don’t tell mama I’m here okay?” He warned.

“I won’t, Rodney. You’re gonna have to talk to her one day- she misses you. I miss you too.”

“Melanie, you know I love you. While I’m in town, we can hang out. How does that sound? Are you still dancing and stuff?” He asked.

One thing I could say about Rodney, he always supported my dancing. He came to my talent shows and recitals. He was there, when my dad wasn’t.

“Yeah…I’m still doing it. I’m performing by myself at the half time of the basketball game tonight. I’m a little scared.”

I’m gonna be center court, by myself!

“Sweetie, don’t be scared. You’re gonna nail it, and the crowd is gonna love it. You’re gonna be big someday you know that? You’re gonna be rich and famous, and everyone who’s anyone is gonna want you to choreograph they shit. If Michael Jackson was still dancing strong, you’d give him a run for his money.” Rodney complemented.

“Well now, he rapes little kids.” I joked. Michael’s my inspiration. “Come see me tonight?”

“Of course! Who y’all playin’?”

“Englewood.”

Englewood has to be the most violent schools in Chicago. To make matters worse, we’re their rivals. Shit’s about to go down tonight- I know it. I thought Fenger was bad? Englewood is two times worse! Hopefully, no one will try to shoot anybody again.

“Those kids are evil. Watch your back, ya hear?”

“Yeah, yeah…I know.” I said and rolled my eyes.

“I’m serious, girl. If any of those nappy-headed boys say something to you, call me.” Rodney said. “So, um…what’s goin’ on with you and Damien?”

I sighed. “We’re…alright. He’s trying to redeem himself for what he did to me on Friday night. He tried man-handling me. But, on Monday he sent me flowers and shit.”

“As he should.” Rodney said, “Let that nigga know that if he does more than that, I’ll be on his ass like white on rice.”

“That’s yo homeboy, Rodney shut up.” He wasn’t gon’ do shit to Damien.

“Hey, girl…the train stopped. I gotta go, but I’ll holla at you later. Don’t forget about my money okay?”

“Okay…you don’t have to tell me twice.”

“I love you, girl. Keep your head up.”

“I love you too, bro.”

**

The first bell would ring in twenty minutes. In twenty minutes, kids would be rushing through the halls, trying to get to their classes on time. The halls were only filled partly with students either standing by their lockers talking, or sitting on the benches scattered about. No one was outside though, because of the snow. The snow fell like the leaves of a tree and blanketed the earth and people stepped on it freely, trying to get to someplace warm.

Melanie had found her warm place in the library. The large room with books, tables, computers, and students was found on the second floor of the three- story school. She sat in front of a computer, typing away, trying to finish up a report that she’d failed to get done last night. Her brown eyes followed the letters that appeared on the screen as she tapped on the keyboard rapidly, while her manicured nails made little noises as they skid across the white keys. Her typing was loud and diligent due to the fact that she was rushing, and just good at typing.

“Hey you.”

His subtle tone, hardly knocked her out of her trance, and was heard louder than the constant tapping of the keys under her fingers. Justin pulled out a chair and sat down next to her. He read the words as they appeared on the screen and looked at Melanie. He noticed how she sat upright as she typed and how her eyebrows furrowed when she’d mess up. She was beautiful to him, even when she was concentrating.

Justin sighed softly and began to play with the computer in front of him, realizing that she wasn’t going to speak to him until she was finished, so he waited. The computer lost his interest quickly and he looked at Melanie again. She sat, the same way she was when he first saw her, and continued typing.

All of a sudden, her fingers stopped rapping at the keyboard and her right hand lay upon the mouse. She appeared to have finished her paper and stood to retrieve it from the printer that spat her paper out.

Justin watched her walk back to her seat with her paper in hand, and his eyes trailed down her body as she sat down.

“Hey.” She said sweetly. “I didn’t know you came in.” Melanie looked at him questioningly.

Justin’s jaw dropped. “I’ve been sitting here for last ten minutes. I didn’t want to bug you because you looked like you were having fun banging on the keyboard.”

Melanie rolled her eyes and slid her bag off the table, and onto her shoulder. She led Justin out of the library and walked by his side down the hallway.

“So, what did I do to earn such an honor by being graced by your presence?” she grinned.

Justin looked at her quizzically, “Melanie, why are you talking like that?”

Melanie laughed, “I’m just in a good mood, that’s all.”

“That’s a first.” Justin mumbled and she playfully hit him in his stomach. “I’m just kidding, man. What are you doing after school?”

Melanie looked up at him and rose her eyebrows. “Why?”

Justin widened his eyes, and rose his hands in defeat. “I just wanna know damn. I was wondering if you wanted to do something.”

“Well, my brother’s coming by when school gets out. I planned on talking to him for a bit cause I haven’t seen him in forever-”

“Okay, that’s cool-“

“BUT…I guess I could make time for you.” Melanie teased. “You know there’s a game tonight right?”

“Duh! I wouldn’t forget something like that.” Justin made a face at her. “ I heard we’re playing a really dangerous school.”

“Yeah…try not to get shot okay?” Melanie looked at him with pleading eyes, but her full lips turned into a grin.

Justin grinned back and fought the urge not to kiss her right then and there. Ever since their little escapade, he’d wanted to kiss her again and touch her they way he’d done before. But, they both had had a little alcohol in their systems, so he dismayed it temporarily.

“If I remember correctly, I had you scared as hell, lil mama.”
Melanie rolled her eyes and sped up her pace a little. “I could see it in your eyes. You were like, ‘No! Big Daddy, don’t leave me!’” Justin joked with his best sob face.

“Whatever, Justin. I have to go to class.”

The two stopped at a nearby water fountain and stared at each other. Her eyes were twinkling and smiling at him, and his were filled with wonder. Justin was intrigued by Melanie for sure and realized that she hadn’t opened up to him the way he did with her. Out of nowhere, she reached up and fingered his hair. Justin closed his eyes at her touch, and inhaled at her sweet scent.

“I’m gonna braid this,” Melanie stated.

“No! Then I’m gonna look more stupid than I already do!” Justin whined.

“Are you saying I don’t know how to braid hair? Boy, I braid Samuel and Jerome’s hair when he lets it grow out.” She defended.

“It’s not that, but people already talk crap because I’m white and don’t hang out with the other white people that much, and then I already have the most different hair out of-“ Justin wrinkled up his face because he’d just been cut off by her finger.

Melanie came closer to him now, her fingers still over his mouth. She stood on her toes so that she could reach his ear and whispered, “What happened to not thinking so much about what other people think?”

Justin tried to speak, but she cut him off again, “We both should try doing that more often, if you know what I mean.” She hinted seductively. Teasingly, she let her lips graze over his ear, and kissed the lobe before slowly letting her whole feet touch the ground.

Slowly, Justin began to blush as Melanie and turned and walked the opposite direction. Justin watched her hips move in her uniform skirt and bit his lip.

“Oh yes,” He said lowly, and grinned, letting a slight laugh escape his lips.

***
End of School

Melanie put on her large jacket as she walked with Chasity out double doors in the front of the school. Despite the cold weather, students were still standing outside talking and waiting for their rides to come pick them up. Joya and Nicole ran to their sides with worried and frantic faces.

“There’s a fight going on!” Joya yelled and shook Melanie’s arms.

Melanie looked at Chasity with confusion, and Chasity mirrored her best friend’s look.

Nicole spoke as she dragged Chasity along the sidewalk, headed to the back part of the school. “Damien’s fighting with some other boy that I don’t know. I don’t even think he goes here,” Nicole informed.

Melanie and Chasity allowed themselves to be pulled to the fight. Their shoes skid along the puddles and the hard wind blew in their faces and the girls a squinted their eyes. Rain began to fall and Melanie stopped abruptly.

“My hair is not about to get messed up over a damn fight!” she proclaimed and put on her hood.

The girls finally reached the back of the school and eyed the large crowd that surrounded Damien and the other boy they couldn’t make out. Joya pushed past people, and some turned around and parted when they saw Melanie coming through. After all, she was Damien’s girlfriend. Melanie, Joya, Chasity, and Nicole all pushed their way to the front of the circle and Melanie gawked in awe.

Damien wasn’t just fighting any boy. He was fighting her brother, Rodney.

“RODNEY!” Melanie yelled loudly, “You guys, stop it!”

Rodney turned around and looked at his sister’s distraught face. Melanie frowned at him and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Baby girl, this nigga cut me off while I was coming into the parking lot.” Rodney explained.

“That ‘nigga’ is my boyfriend, dumbass!” She yelled back.

Rodney was silent, and the crowd around them whispered. He looked at Melanie and saw the embarrassment in her eyes. Once again, he’d let his sister down, something that he’d tried hard not to do. He and Melanie loved each other, but they knew their relationship could be lots better that it had been. Rodney left his mother’s house at the ripe age of 16 after he and Melanie’s mother kicked their dad out.

Rodney turned to Damien, with minimal scratches on his face and said, “Sorry about that man, but next time you’ll know not to talk shit.” He said lowly.

“Rodney!” Melanie yelled again.

Rodney turned to his sister now and walked closer to her now. “I’m sorry, Melanie.”

Melanie walked away from her brother now through the crowd. People were looking at the two as if they were crazy. The girls were not too behind them and they found themselves trying to keep up with Melanie’s fast pace.
Melanie stopped at the passenger door of her mother’s car and yanked open the door. She opened the glove compartment and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. She shoved it in Rodney’s chest and told him to leave.

“Please don’t be mad at me, girl.” He said sorrowfully.

Melanie rolled her eyes, “Every time I see you, you have to make an entrance, or collect money. I tell you time and time again to stop beggin’ for money and just move back in the house. Mamma can deny it all she wants, but she misses you too, Rodney. You need to stop messin’ around with them nobodies on the streets and turn your shit around.”

Rodney cupped her cheek, and kissed her forehead. “I’m comin’ to the game to watch you perform tonight.”

“No, you’re going to the game to start some shit with the niggas you got beef with,” Melanie contradicted.

“Look. I gotta go to a friend’s house, and take care of some stuff. I’ll see you later.” Rodney walked away from Melanie, completely ignoring her last comment.

Chasity put a comforting arm on Melanie’s shoulder, for she knew what her friend was going through. Even though Joya and Nicole were slightly oblivious, they still showed sympathy.

“I’ll see y’all at the game tonight.” Melanie murmured and gave each of them a hug.

She then hopped in the Expedition and started it up. 50 Cent’s “P.I.M.P” blasted through the speakers and she backed out slowly, and drove to the other side of the parking lot. She saw Damien and two of his friends, Tyrone and Lamar, get into his small sports car. Melanie stopped behind them and rolled down her dark, tinted window. Damien walked up to the car and looked at her.

“You knew that was my brother, Damien.” She said and turned down her stereo.

Damien grinned and looked at her made up face, “I don’t care. No one talks shit to me.”

“You are such an asshole sometimes ya know?” Melanie said seriously and narrowed her eyes.

“That’s how I gotta be. I can’t be Mr. Softy now can I?”

“What’s wrong with that? I mean I’d like to be able to prove to people that you aren’t a jerk 24/7.” She stated.

“Baby, I’m known throughout this school as the…I’m tight. I can’t let my guard down to show people how much I care about you. You know how much I care about you. What we do in our private time is special. Everybody in the whole world doesn’t need to know that. Besides, people should know I’m doing something right if you’re still with me, right?”

Melanie looked at him dead in the face. She couldn’t say anything to him at all, no words would come out. "I’ll see you tonight.” She blurted out and quickly pressed the button that controlled her window and rolled it up.

Her foot pushed the gas and she drove further through the parking lot. Eminem’s “Loose Yourself” blared through the speakers.

She turned another corner now and was just about to roll in the line that lead out of the parking lot when she saw Justin yelling at some boy who she’d seen before. Instead of leaving the school, she turned and rolled to where Justin was.

All of a sudden she saw Justin lunge at the laughing boy, and get pulled back by two other boys. Melanie furrowed her eyebrows and honked her horn slightly. Justin looked at her, eyes blazing, neck strained, cheeks red and all. Melanie rose her eyebrows, secretly signaling for him to get into the car. Justin swallowed and let his features soften before reaching down and snatching his backpack off of the wet cement. He sneered at Mark, the boy he was fighting with, before making his way to Melanie’s car. Justin opened the passenger door and climbed in gratefully.

Melanie looked at his perplexed form and grinned. “So everybody is getting into fights today?” She asked before driving away from his group of friends.

Justin shook his head, “What are you talking about?”

“Damien and my brother were fighting not to long ago, and you almost got into a fight. You do know that if the coach finds out about things like this, you get suspended from a game?” she warned.

Justin looked at her and dismayed her last statement, “You have a brother that goes here?”

Melanie looked at him briefly, “He used to go. He dropped out of high school, and moved out the house.”

“Why?” Justin asked.

“Cause my mom had kicked my dad out the house, so he was offended cause he and my dad were tight.” She explained.

Justin nodded his head and wondered if he should ask her why her mom kicked her dad out the house.

Soon, they were out of the school’s parking lot and Melanie answered his unsaid question. “She kicked my dad out because he started getting into drugs to go along with his heavy drinking. It sucked ya know? Cause he was never there.”

Justin nodded his head in agreement, for he understood somewhat. There was already tension in the car, and he felt uncomfortable so he peered out the window and looked into the gloomy sky. “Why is so dark? It’s the middle of the day.” Justin still had trouble getting so used to the weather.

“It’s Chicago. So, what adventure did you have planned for us today?” Melanie grinned and looked at him before stopping at a red light.

Justin smiled, “I just wanted to spend time with you pretty much. Ya know, get to know you, since I’ve told you everything about me.”

Melanie laughed and turned a corner. “So do you wanna go to my house?” She looked at him as he nodded his head and turned up the radio again.

*

What is this girl doin’ to me? She’s so captivating, I can’t even explain it. Melanie’s nothing more than a friend, but is it normal to feel warm when she touches me, or when she whispers to me? It’s weird cause I just got out of a relationship and I don’t even know what to do with myself because I have never been single for a long period of time.

There’s that feeling again. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her apartment again. It’s funny cause the last time we did this, I was horny as hell and being led to her bedroom. I wonder if it’s gonna get that far again?

I need to tell her my secret before it’s too late. I wonder what she’s gonna say when I tell her. She’ll probably laugh in my face and tell me she can’t talk to me anymore. But, if we’re just friends she shouldn’t care. Right?

“I’m gonna go change, J. I’ll be right back.” Melanie said and disappeared for a moment.

She has a nice house. Her mom has good taste. I wish I had a mom like that-someone who’s more like my homie than my mom.

I watched Melanie, now changed, walk into the kitchen and mess around with something before coming into the living room and sitting next to me. She has nice legs-her calves are nice and thick. It’s probably cause she’s a dancer and all.

She took in a slow breath and exhaled before looking at me. “So, what did you wanna know about me?”

There are a lot of things I wanna know about her. Inside and out, if you know what I mean. “Where do you wanna go to college?” Somewhere next to me, preferably.

“I don’t know. I haven’t decided yet, but I’m looking. I heard some scouts are supposed to be watching me, so we’ll see what happens.”

“Do you wanna dance for the rest of your life? Like as a career?”

“Yeah…but I need something to fall back on ya know?”

“You’re a smart girl, you’ll find something.”

Melanie smiled at me, and I smiled back. Our relationship is kind of weird, to say the least. It’s like she’s the only one that I’ve opened up to, besides the people back home. Never in my life have I been able to open up to someone so quickly.

“So, are you and your brother close?” I had to ask about her brother again, just cause she never even mentioned him and I’m nosy as hell.

She sighed, “Yeah, we try to be. He’s never around anymore, ya know? Rodney dropped out of school his Junior year and got into drugs and shit. I lost him ever since and now, It’s just hopeless. Every time I turn around, he’s in jail, or he needs money. That’s why my mom doesn’t talk to him anymore cause she says he’s a moocher. But, Rodney’s always been there for me, so I try to be there for him ya know?”

Melanie shook her head and looked at her hands. “Rodney was the first person who found out about my love for dance. I didn’t tell anyone, cause I was embarrassed I guess, but he was there encouraging me. He went to all my little performances and stuff and cheered for me. Now…he’s gone. He makes promises that he can’t keep cause he’s so busy selling illegal shit.” She sniffled a little, “It seems like every man in my family that I get close to, always messes up with drugs or something like that and leaves me hangin' just when our relationship gets good.”

Melanie’s large, brown eyes looked at me, filled to the brim with tears. I stretched across the couch, and pulled her into my arms. I didn’t mean to make her cry. I felt her tears seep through my shirt and felt her shudder. I rubbed her back and whispered in her ear. She’s so fragile, but she seems so strong at school and acts like nothing phases her. I guess she’s been putting up that front for a long time. I kissed the top of her again and continued to rub her back before she began talking again.

“Have you ever done stuff like that, Justin?”

I don’t like talking about things like that. I guess I should tell her the truth…she deserves to know. I don’t want her to think I’m one of those guys that’ll just loose interest. “Yeah…I smoked for a little while my dad was cheating on my mom. I couldn’t handle it, ya know? I just lost it when my mom told me we were moving and stuff.”

Melanie sat upright and looked at me. Thankfully, she’s not mad. “What made you stop?”

“Uh…my girlfriend mainly. She saw me blazing at a party, I was trying to avoid her, and she totally went off on me. She didn’t know I was moving at the time, so she threatened to break up with me and that scared me. Plus, I think my coach was starting to catch on and all my basketball plans would be screwed. People were talking about me at school cause I always looked faded and I couldn’t take it anymore, so I stopped.”

I can’t believe I just told her that.

“Was it hard?”

“Not really…it was whatever. I knew I’d be leaving California so I didn’t have the same people to tempt me again ya know?”

Melanie nodded her head. I guess she understood where I was coming from cause she didn’t make a big deal out of it.
“So, who’s that girl in the picture?”

I sighed. Here we go again. Why did she want to know so bad? “Her name is Kelice.”

Melanie giggled, “That’s ghetto! But, it’s cute I guess. Was she your girlfriend while you were in California?”

She now sat in my lap and leaned back so she was sort of spread out. Ha…her butt is like right over my crotch. “Don’t worry about that.” I said and rubbed her shoulder.

Melanie quickly turned around and straddled me. Dude, she’s makin’ me a little excited with her swift movements, and she knows it too.

“Why won’t you just tell me, Justin?” she whined. She snaked her arms around my neck and looked at me expectantly.

“Because I don’t want to, that’s why. I’ll tell you when the time is right…let a pimp handle his bid’ness.”

Melanie rolled her eyes and laughed out loud. Why is she laughing? This isn’t a laughing matter.

“Shut up, Justin.” She said.

Oh no…”You shut up.” I stated firmly.

Melanie rose her eyebrows, “You shut up!” She looked a little upset, but in a joking way. I can’t believe we’re being so childish.

“No! I told you to shut up first! You have to do as I say…I’m grown.” Ha. She forgot I’m eighteen and she’s still seventeen.

“Fuck that! You still act like a kid, so YOU shut up!”

How do girls do that? How do they roll their little necks and stuff? They look like they have an invisible hoola-hoop around their neck.

“Melanie, just shut up cause I said so.”

“Make me, Justin.” She challenged.

Awww, she done messed up now. Does she know what I’ll do to her? “You want me to make you?” I leaned in closer to her and stared her dead in the face. Bravely, she nodded her head…she’s a trooper.

*

Justin leaned in all the way now, and kissed Melanie roughly. She obliged and deepened the kiss, causing Justin to moan. Quickly, the two were lying on the couch, Justin on top of Melanie, touching her in places that only her boyfriend would touch. Justin rubbed against her slowly and realized looked at her face. Her mocha skin was filled with desire, want, and a little waywardness.

Justin traveled down her neck, and sucked in various places. A soft moan passed through Melanie’s lips as she ran her fingers through Justin’s hair. A slight, tingling filling that started in her pants filled her whole body, as Justin licked and sucked his way around, exploring her top layer. Justin began to unbutton her shirt and worked away at her chest before Melanie pulled him back up again to kiss him. Their lips moved correspondingly and their hands fidgeted and roamed over each other’s bodies.

Melanie pulled away for a moment and breathlessly addressed Justin, “I don’t wanna start something that’s not gonna get finished.”

She was right. The last time they were intimate, Justin stopped because of his commitment to Victoria. However, they weren’t together anymore so, Justin tried to dismay his conscience and Melanie’s warnings.

He continued to kiss her, and she continued to kiss back, only for a moment. “Justin, I don’t want to do this in the living room,” She hinted.

Justin stopped immediately and sighed sorrowfully once again. “I need to tell you something.”

Melanie gave him a bored look. “What is it now?”

“Please don’t be mad at me when I tell you this okay?” Justin looked down at her sheepishly and sniffed.

Melanie kissed him sweetly one more time, “Sweetie, you can tell me…you know that.”

Justin crawled off of her and sat on the other side of the couch. He rested his elbows on his knees as he hunched over and grasped his hair. Melanie noticed the frustrated aurora that consumed him now, and sat up. She crawled over to him slowly and touched his shoulder.

Justin turned his head and looked at her. “I’m a virgin.” He said sheepishly and turned his head quickly. He knew the rejection line was coming.

A slow grin crept on Melanie’s face and she laughed slightly, before really laughing. “No, seriously Justin.” She said between laughs, “What’s wro- Oh…my…gosh. Are you serious?” Her expression turned quickly from disbelief to shock, when she realized Justin wasn’t laughing.

Justin looked at her solemnly and nodded his head. “Go ahead. Make fun all you want.”

Melanie grinned again and hugged him, “There’s nothing wrong with still having your V-card in your wallet! It’s just really hard to picture someone like you being a virgin.”

“Are you trying to say I’m fast?” Justin asked.

She shook her head quickly, “No! It’s just…I don’t know.”

To relieve tension, Melanie looked around the room and noticed what time it was. They had to be at the school for the basketball game in about 45 minutes. Melanie stood from the couch, and told Justin she was going to change into her uniform. Justin merely nodded and waited for her quietly, when a framed picture caught his eye. He stood now, and made his way to the picture frame that was sitting on top of a shelf. He pulled it down and saw Melanie smiling brightly with Damien at her side smiling also. Justin shook his head and put the picture back down when he heard her coming out of her room.

She greeted him with a smile and soon they were on their way to the school.

~

Justin watched in awe at the beauty of the town while Melanie sped down the street.

“Don’t go so fast,” He said softly.

Melanie looked at Justin while his pressed his face to her passenger window. “What are you talking about? I’m going the speed limit. Don’t get my window dirty.”

“It’s so…pretty.” Justin said again and smiled boyishly at the children playing in the snow.

Melanie looked over at his child-like state and grinned. At first, she had forgotten that he was a California native. Justin turned and sat forward now, folding his hands in his lap. Melanie noticed that he had two extremes to himself, at on moment he was quiet, and another loud and charismatic.

“Okay, now Justin…try not to get shot.” Melanie joked as they neared the school.

“Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be an icicle that hung from the bottom of a roof? I mean they just sit up there and fall whenever they want. One fell on me once…hurt like hell. If I were an icicle, I wish somebody would stand under me, oblivious to the fact that I’m dangling over them. Then, every time they said something about me, I’d fall…and just stick them, making them only feel a fraction of the pain that I feel sometimes.”

Melanie looked at him slowly, and was taken back. “Wow. I-“

Justin cut her off again, “So, Jerome tells me that Englewood is filled with haters and I’m probably gonna be their main target.”

Melanie pulled into the crowded parking lot, and found a parking space after a little bit of waiting. “Yeah…unfortunately, you probably will.”

“How fun.” Justin said sarcastically.

Melanie turned off the car, to Justin and watched him get out of the car silently. That’s how they did it, most of the time, especially on school grounds. One had to go before the other, so they wouldn’t look like they were together. Melanie waited a little longer and decided to hop out the car now. Duffel bag on her shoulder, she was prepared to enter a gym filled with haters, players, and bitchy people.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki