Gray Dreams by Babymamma787


Number of reviews: 69
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Yeah, he’s taking me out to dinner tonight,” Melanie said through the telephone. “Yes, Chasity on Sunday night…No…I’m actually in the middle of getting dressed…no, nothing really fancy-just a black dress…Yeah, he seemed happy today…nothing, I’m still tired from that audition, girl! I just got back an hour ago…Yes, it was that long and Justin stayed for the first hour, but he had rehearsal…Yeah, they’re really good…Hey, I need to finish getting dressed, but I’ll call you when I get back okay? I promise…bye!”

Melanie hung up the phone, sighed and walked over to the closet in order to retrieve her black strappy sandals. She slid her feet down in them slowly, and looked at her reflection’s completed look. After adjusting her bra and applying last minute touches to her hair, she grabbed her small purse and walked out her room. Slowly she sauntered down the stairs, and found a cleaned up Justin clad in gray slacks and a white dress shirt. Randall was standing next to Justin, he too, smiling up at her. When she’d finally reached the bottom of the stairs, she was sure her blush had fully bloomed.

Justin took her hand and smiled at her, “You look so cute.” Sure, he thought she was beautiful, but he was sure not to over-do the corniness, and cute would have to do. It made her smile, nonetheless.

“Be home at a decent hour, Justin,” Randall said calmly and made his way toward the staircase.

“So, three o’ clock, then?” Justin joked and laughed when his father rolled his eyes at him.

Melanie and Justin ventured out into the cool night and he led her to the Bentley that had already been pulled out the garage, and was waiting to be driven. Walking to the passenger side, Justin opened Melanie’s door, and closed it when he saw she was situated.

Once Justin was in the car and they were on their way, Melanie asked, “Where are we going?”

“To the Hyatt Hotel that’s on the beach…Corona Del Mar,” he fidgeted with the radio nervously, “You should relax cause you’ll be sitting in here a while.”

“It’s far away?” Melanie looked at him.

“For you, yes. But, for me, no. I’m used to driving a lot. You can’t get very far in California without a car.”

About forty-five minutes later, the two found themselves walking through two large glass doors, and onto beige marble floor. The sounds of clicking heels rang through their ears as they walked in silence. Melanie looked around at the huge hotel. There were paintings of cherubs and other Heavenly beings on the ceiling, reminding her of a historical chapel. The golden beams that supported the building stood and twinkled in the light. Light sounds of classical music drifted through customers’ ears and made the atmosphere carefree. Justin led her to the desk the host was behind. Since Justin had made reservations, they were seated quickly and given their menus. Justin grinned at Melanie from across the table as he watched her chew on her finger as she decided. Feeling his blue eyes on her, she looked up. “What?”

Justin stuck his bottom lip out and shook his head from side to side. “Nothing,” he said nonchalantly.

“Why were you staring at me?”

“I always stare at you,” he shrugged. For that moment, he felt like things were the closest to how they usually were, than they had been all week. His quick comments were easier to spit out, seeing as though she wasn’t upset with him, and he wasn’t avoiding her. He missed it.

“Why do you always stare at me? You stare so…hard. It’s like you’re trying to burn a hole in my face sometimes.”

“Because I like looking at you,” he grinned at her agitated expression. “Are you ready to order?”

“No,” she huffed and flung her menu in front of her face. Slowly she titled her head to the side, just to see if Justin was still staring, and he was so she hastily moved her head back behind the menu.

“I saw you,” Justin beamed. “It’s okay, I know you can’t help looking at me either.”

Melanie lowered her menu and rose and eyebrow. “And what if I can?”

“Aw, this again? I already know you can’t, so the whole ‘Justin-I-want-you-but-I’m-going-to-act-like-I-don’t’ thing won’t exactly work, honey bun.”

“I stopped acting like I didn’t want you a couple days ago, smarty pants.”

“You did, didn’t you?”

Melanie nodded her head, “mhhmm, but I guess you were too…occupied to actually notice.”

“Well, you were too ‘occupied’ when I was trying to tell you that I was interested too, so there,” he made a face.

“But I’m not occupied anymore,” she whined. “I thought I made that clear.”

“Well, I’m a little slow-“

“I can tell,” she laughed.

Justin lowered his head and fiddled with his beige napkin. “So, you have to…ya know, put more emphasis and stuff I guess.”

Melanie smirked and made an amused noise as she did so. Suddenly she rose from her side of the small booth they were seated in, and sat next to Justin.

“Scooch,” she nudged him.

Justin did so, and looked at her, clearly surprised. As she grinned back at him he noticed that she was wearing Tommy Girl perfume, the same perfume Kelice wore. He put it past him abruptly though and cleared his throat before draping his arm over Melanie’s shoulders.

“So, what did you bring me out here for?” She asked softly, “I know there has to be something on your mind.”

“Maybe I just like going to dinner,” Justin said calmly.

“At high priced restaurants like-,” it was then that she’d remembered how much money he had so she shut her mouth.

“I’m coming back after graduation,” Justin said.

“Really?”

“Yeah,” he looked at her, “I’m talking to my dad again.”

“Be careful,” she warned and looked at him.

“For what?”

Melanie shrugged, “Well, you’re always talking about how much you can’t stand your dad.”

“People change,” he shrugged.

“Yeah, but still. Just cause you and your dad are cool again, doesn’t mean your mom will be as inviting.”

Justin shook his head and peered out the window, looking at the dark beach idly. “My mother isn’t the one that needs to go to college.”

“I don’t get it,” Melanie said. “What happened to your mom deserving to be happy?”

“She does deserve to be happy, but I deserve to go to a good school,” he looked at her bluntly.

“There are plenty of other good schools in the country,” she rationalized.

“But, the schools I want to go to are out here. Besides, if I go somewhere else, that means I’m going to have to be on my own.”

Melanie laughed out loud, “God forbid you’d have to grow up.”

Justin quickly turned his head from the window and looked at the girl sitting next to him. She obviously didn’t understand. “I am grown, what are you talking about?”

“You may be 18, but you’re a moocher. The only reason why you wanna go to school out here is so that you will be close to home, won’t have to find a place, or get a job at that.”

“Why would I get a job? I’m financially stable,” he argued.

“No, your dad is financially stable. What would you do if in June, you went back home, and you didn’t have a room anymore and your parents told you to venture out on your own?”

“First of all, there are far too many rooms in that house for me not to have one. Secondly, my parents wouldn’t do that to me, and if they did, I have friends.”

Melanie laughed and shook her head; “You need to get your head out of your ass, Justin.”

“Whatever,” he sneered, removed his arm from his shoulders, and resumed his gazing.

Melanie looked at the back of his head questioningly. Behind his curls, she wondered what was really inside his brain. She watched his large hand reach up and scratch the back of his head, his curls moving rapidly as he scratched hard. Just then, the waiter came and took their orders.

“Okay,” Justin started. “Our show is tomorrow, and Deanna’s recital is tomorrow morning at 11:30. Then, we have to do some last minute shopping and packing. Did you have anything special you wanted to do tomorrow? I’m trying to get on an earlier flight out of here. Getting back to Chicago at 2 o’clock on Monday morning and getting up 5 hours later isn’t something I had planned.”

“Why do we need to shop? You’re worse than a girl is sometimes Justin. Don’t you have anything else to show me?”

“No,” Justin shook his head. “Not really. I just came out here to see my friends. I thought you’d want to know what the dance environment was like in LA. I didn’t think I’d have to-“

“Spend time with me? I find it hard to believe that the only reason why you brought me out her was so that I could dance…you’re not that nice,” Melanie rolled her eyes as she began to become agitated.

“How would you know?”

“It’s obvious. You’re so…”

“So what?” he demanded.

“I don’t know, but it’s making me mad!”

Justin, inches away from her face, rolled his eyes. “Everything makes you mad.”

“Not everything, just stupid people.”

“Are you calling me stupid? I have a 3.7 GPA!”

Melanie laughed out loud, “Why are you acting like this?”

“I’m not acting like anything.”

“So you really are an asshole then?”

“Yes!” Justin yelled and caused a few other people in the restaurant to look at them. The waiter had come with their food and set it down on the table cautiously. “I have the right to be an asshole.”

“You’re right-you do. Don’t talk to me if you’re gonna be like that though,” with that, Melanie rose from the booth and made her way out the restaurant.

Justin watched her for a moment and looked down at the food that his stomach was growling for. He decided to grab a roll, a butter knife, and the small package of butter before getting up and going after her. He walked through the courtyard slowly and spread the butter on his roll at the same time. Once the butter was spread, he sighed and threw his trash on the floor before looking into the sky. The stars were bright that night, and the moon was in its gibbous waning phase. The illumination it gave out lit the ground he walked on and made the sand that he saw Melanie making her way to glow.

Biting into the bread, he stuffed his hand in his pocket and took off his shoes before slowly following her down to the beach. A cool wind blew as the sounds of waves breaking came about and Justin moaned when he saw her plop down into the sand. When he finally reached her, he stood silently watching her hair blow in the wind, before eating another piece from his roll.

“Want some bread?” He asked, his mouth full. When she didn’t answer, he said, “it’s really good.”
Shaking her head, Melanie looked up at him coldy. “What,”
Justin asked. “You don’t like bread?” Seeing as though his edible offer wasn’t working, he reluctantly plopped down next to her on the sand. He stretched out his legs and watched the sand sift through his toes. “I’m not really an asshole- well, most of the time I am, but it’s not like I like being one. I’m spoiled. I whine. I’m a brat. That’s what I do, and I guess I should’ve told you that.”

“Don’t be silly,” Melanie said softly. “It’s not like I expect you to be like, ‘Hey, I’m Justin and I’m a spoiled brat.’”

“Yeah, but my behavior over the week was unacceptable. I shouldn’t have acted the way I did, or said some of the things I said. I know better than that-my mom did teach me manners. Being back here brought back a lot of memories, and some of them I re-lived when I shouldn’t have. Honestly, I really am sorry that you had to see me when I was drunk off my ass, or either high. I’m mad at myself, so you have every right to be mad at me too.”

“Why are you mad at yourself?”

“Because, I told myself that I was going to stop with the drugs and the excessive drinking. Then, I just went right back to it.”

“You’re human, we all make mistakes,” Melanie reassured.

“I don’t get you, Ms. Thomas,” he grinned up at her. “You were mad at me a couple of minutes ago, and now you’re telling me it’s okay-but it’s not. Why don’t you just tell me you hate me and that you never wanna see me again?”

“Because I care about you,” she wiped her nose. “Is that something you’re used to hearing when you mess up?”

Justin lowered his head and began to twirl his fingers in the sand. “Yeah, something like that,” he said sadly.

“Well, that sucks. Acting like you could just care less about someone after a minor incident, is stupid,” She brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. “Don’t let people walk all over you, Justin.”

“I don’t.”

“What about Kelice? I know you’re not a virgin, Justin. I know y’all had sex that other night too, I’m not stupid.” Justin gulped and looked around nervously. “First of all, you’re too damn sexy to be a virgin. You were with Kelice for a while, Justin. Two beautiful people…it’s bound to happen. Don’t even sit there and try to deny it either cause I have this shit figured out.”

“Well…”

“Yeah, remember when we were messing around- the pointless dry sex and the hand jobs?” Justin nodded his head and couldn’t help but blush. “You knew all of the right spots, Justin. There’s no way a virgin would’ve known that. Oh and that time in the back of the library when you had me up against the wall and-“

“Okay! I lied, I’m not a virgin…I’ve been having sex since I was 14,” Justin finally confessed.

“So, have you had sex in library before?”

Justin laughed, “No, I was listening to Ludacris that day, and you walked into the library in some tiny ass shorts.”

“So, you felt the need to grab me and use your crotch to pin me up against the wall,” Melanie laughed.

“Don’t try to act like you didn’t like it, alright? I couldn’t even get you to be quiet.”

“I did like it, but then you stopped, like a jack ass,” Melanie shook her head.

“The librarian was coming.”

“Whatever.”

There was an awkward silence between the two, and they spent it looking out into the dark water.

“Our food is getting cold,” Justin broke the silence.

“Is that all you can think about right now?” Melanie stood and shook her head at him, “You came out here eating bread! I bet you weren’t even really paying attention to what I said.”

Justin laughed and stood up next to her. “Of course I did. I’m just really hungry.” He grabbed her, wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his forehead to hers. He looked her in the eye and grinned lustfully, “Really hungry.”

Melanie licked her lips. “Yeah?” She stood on her toes and bit his bottom lip. “Why am I doing this? I should be mad at you.”

“Because milk does a body good,” Justin said.

“I’m lactose intolerant,” Melanie tried to hold her laughter after she saw the look on Justin’s face. Chuckling, she snaked her arms around Justin’s neck and looked into his blue eyes that had darkened. She rested her head on his chest and inhaled the scent of his cologne. Its clean smell filled and attracted her senses, attracting her more to him. Justin had swathed his arms around her decreasing waist and sighed deeply. “What’s wrong?” she asked quietly.

There was a slight pause, “Nothing,” he lied.

It was then, as he and Melanie stood on the beach with the sand tickling their toes, he began to remember the sterile smell of the medical clinic. The waiting rooms with women ranging in size, shape, and age. The long hallways that were lit up by the fluorescent lights. He looked up at the sky and saw the twinkling stars above him, wondering if his child was looking down at him, scowling at him just as he was.

Suddenly, there was an unusual feeling in the back of his throat and his eyes began to water, just as they had when watered hazel eyes gazed back at him sadly. Just as they had when he’d heard his child’s heartbeat, and just as they had when Kelice was out of the clinic, a baby in her no more. Justin closed his eyes tightly, trying to keep the tears inside. He remembered how Kelice showed up to school, a week after the abortion, as if nothing had happened. He remembered the way she nonchalantly smiled at him and flirtatiously continued to ogle at him just as any girlfriend would do.

Justin then looked down at the top of Melanie’s head. He looked at the French braids that stopped at the middle of her head. He remembered the first time she’d braided his head, how much it hurt, and how much he wanted to hurt her back but wouldn’t and couldn’t. His mind digressed to the way she’d massage his head after she took the braids out, going left and right when he said so. Her hands felt wonderful, not just on his head, but everywhere else on his body. He’d allow her to touch him all she wanted if she’d asked.

But of course she wouldn’t the time they had first gotten to know each other. It was practically considered an injustice to your race to even think of being intimate with another person belonging to a different race at Calumet High. Everyone knows the prejudice and discrimination is wrong, but they do it anyway, because it makes them feel better…it’s an easy card to pull out and win the game.

But somehow, Justin reasoned to himself, he’d managed to obtain the joker to the race game- the ‘ghetto pass’. Being popular and on the basketball team has it’s perks. The pass allowed him to get away with a lot of things-he was sure people began to catch on that the ‘friends’ statement between he and Melanie was clearly a bluff, a stall to see the next play that would be made. If something were to happen to Justin, he could pull out his joker. Just as he did at a basketball game when his life was threatened because he was white and could play ball-Mike showed up and ushered him away from his drama. Normally, things like that wouldn’t have been done. Normally, girls like Melanie wouldn’t talk to boys like Justin. How he obtained his ‘pass’, he still wondered constantly. He assumed he was just in the right place at the right time.

But, what would happen if Melanie found out that he’d been lying…again? Surely, she’d become tired of playing the game- she’d quit and complain that he cheated. Soon, everyone at the table would agree, not really knowing if he’d cheated or not, out of majority vote…Justin was the minority for a change. His pass would be revoked- he wouldn’t be allowed to play the game anymore, because then everyone would know that he was a liar-a cheater, who just so happened to be white.

“Melanie,” Justin said softly and pulled away.

“Yes?” She looked up at him.

“I want you to know that I’m sorry,” he paused. “I’m sorry for leading you on at times, and not telling you the things I should. It’s not fair to you.”

“Justin-“

“Wait…let me finish. I wanna be with you, really I do. But, you have to know that there are things about me that you just won’t understand and I’m going to need you to accept that. I want to tell you everything and just talk to you for hours on end, but it’s hard for me. I’ve been fucked with too many times, and some secrets I just can’t give up.”

“So, you don’t trust me?”

“I do trust you, to a certain extent right now. As much as I tried to say I was, I’m not fully over Kelice yet. Maybe it’s a phase I’m going through since we’re out here, I don’t know. I just- I just wanna-“

Melanie put her hand on Justin’s chest and looked up at him before smiling. “I understand. It feels like we’ve known each other for a long time, but we really don’t. Just the stuff on the surface, and I understand that it’s going to take time. But, as long as I don’t hear it from everyone else but you, I’m fine.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously,” She confirmed and smiled.

Justin, relieved, smiled back and enveloped her into a large hug that lifted her off the ground. Once he set her back down, he spoke. “Are you really lactose intolerant?”

PT.2

“Shh!” Justin said to Melanie before laughing. She had become off-balance as she was walking up the driveway with her stiletto heels. The two, tipsy, stumbled into the foyer of Justin’s quiet home conspicuously after leaving Joey’s house. Joey had called Justin on his cell phone after they had finished their dinner, and told them to show up at his party, so they did.

Melanie stopped and took off her shoes. Still laughing from her slip-up she said, “I can’t even stand up anymore.”

“That’s because you’re drunk,” Justin said lazily and pulled her arm.

“I’m not drunk. I only had two drinks,” she argued and slowly followed him into the house and up the stairs.

“Ha! Yeah right, I’m more sober than you are- I only had a beer,” he smiled to himself confidently, and turned on a hallway light.

“That’s because you were busy talking to all those girls.”

“I hadn’t seen everyone in awhile. It’s not like I tried to sleep with any of them.”

“I’m surprised,” Melanie said and suddenly tripped on a step.

Justin turned around when he heard her fall, only to see her laying on her stomach laughing. Justin grinned and lifted her up off of the floor. Melanie groaned, released herself from his arms, and plopped down on the steps. Sadly, she thumped her head on the banister of the stairs and pouted.

“I’m such a bad influence,” she said. “I’m telling you not to get to wild, and look at me- I can’t even walk up fucking steps!”
Justin looked down at her with curiosity. He’d never seen her drunk before, and he wondered if it was her first time tripping up steps. “Have you gotten drunk before?”

“Yes!” She said defensively, “Who in high school hasn’t?”

Justin chuckled and sat down next to her, “You are somethin’ else you know that?”

“I’m a freakin…I don’t know what I am!”

“You’re a beautiful girl,” Justin reassured her.

“No, I’m not. My whole life is based around that damn school. I’m always there- I do everything I can for my friends and anyone else!”

Justin was confused and wondered where she could’ve been going, spoke up. “I don’t get it.”

“Justin, since I was a freshman I was popular. I knew everybody at that school, and if I didn’t know you, then well… I got to know you. I started out as a cheerleader, maintained a 3.5 GPA. I was like the perfect student on the outside, but on the inside…”

“You were as fucked up as everyone else.”

“Yeah,” Melanie said sadly. “I tried so hard to be the perfect person-you’ve seen my room and all the awards I’ve gotten. But, it doesn’t mean anything to me for some reason.”

“Maybe it does mean something to you, and you’re just scared because now things aren’t as easy anymore. You can’t tell who your real friends are anymore- you really can never tell but-”

“I was just so set upon making everyone happy, that I didn’t care if I was hurting myself. Last week everything was going downhill- the first day I get here, I’m totally confused. Now, it’s like I’m starting over and I don’t know how to do it.”

Justin softly rubbed her back and laid her head on his shoulder, “Just concentrate on what you wanna do. As corny as it may sound, just follow your dream. That’s all you can do. Who cares if people don’t like it and become jealous, just do you okay?”

Melanie smirked and snaked her arm around Justin’s waist. “I’m gonna miss you Justin-“

“Don’t talk like that,” he whined. He had been doing perfectly fine acting like graduation wasn’t 3 months away. “I’m not good with good-byes.”

Melanie looked up at him and licked her lips, “I’m not saying goodbye- I’m just letting you know that-“

Justin silenced her lips with a kiss from his own. He pulled away, “That what?”

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked into his blue ones, “That you have this like weird effect on me- a good one, but it’s like…”

“Weird?” He smiled and she laughed. Justin stood up and reached out his hand that she soon to before saying, “You have a little Californian in you.”

Melanie followed him down the hallway, her hand in his. “Oh really?”

“Yeah, you said ‘like’.”

“I’ve said that before, Justin.”

Justin led her into his room and kicked off his shoes while she laid hers next to the bed. “But, you said it like…’It’s like weird’. That’s sooo California girl.”

“Oh and I suppose I’ll be calling you hot next?” Melanie smirked.

“You’ll be calling me a lot of things in a little bit.”

Justin grabbed her arms and pulled her close to him. He kissed her lips and got comfortable as she wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed her hands to finger his curly hair. His hands traveled up her back side, being sure to squeeze her butt before finding their way to the zipper on the back of her dress.

As he slid the zipper down, he slid his tongue into her mouth slowly and pushed the dress off of her shoulders. He turned her, so that her back was to his bed and led her to it. Melanie stopped and stepped out of her dress when it slid down her legs laid back onto the bed, her arms bent at her elbows, and propping her up. Justin licked his lips and looked down at her just about bare body, gently pushing her down. He hovered over her momentarily, and trailed butterfly kisses around her neck and collarbone.

His lips descended down the front of her neck and to the small valley between her breasts where he kissed her cleavage. Further down he went, around her belly button and to her black lace underwear. He looked up at her, his blue eyes with a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. Melanie bit her lip and smiled as she was thrown into a state of bliss. Things began to blur as Justin pleasured her the way she liked, kissed the places she loved, and entered the places she let him.

* * *
Why is it so damn bright? I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I guess it’s time to get up- the curtains are open and the radio is playing. Being rich-wonderful thing. Too bad today is my last day out here, then it’s back to Chi-town. I actually want to go back, I’ve gotten out of shape too- eating all that damn In-N-Out. Finals start on Wednesday! Then, when we win the championship, it’s the end of basketball season. I’m gonna miss it, no doubt. After that…senior ditch day, prom…and then graduation. I still haven’t decided on what college to go to. I know that I’m going to school out here though.

The bed squeaked a little as Melanie turned over on her side. She’s naked. In my bed. I hit that and it was damn good I must say, better than Kelice. Kelice gets in it too deep with all the moaning- sometimes it’s cool but then others it’s just like, ‘Dude. Shut up.’

Deanna’s recital is today in about an hour and then we have a show right after. JC is singing a song, Deanna’s singing two, and I’m singing two. One of them is Melanie’s favorite, ‘Biggest Part Of Me’ by Brian McKnight. I still remember when we went to go see him at the House of Blues. She was just floored, absolutely quiet- then he came down and sang to her. All hell broke loose then- hopefully I’ll be able to have that same effect on her. I haven’t even packed yet, man! I’m going back with more than I came with. I still need to ship a car out to Chicago for my mom. Maybe her Lexus?

Melanie rolled over again-she’s not a very calm sleeper. Her mouth is hanging open and her hair is all over the place. Times like these are when you need a camera. Her eyes began to twitch open and she focused on me.

“Hey,” I said.

“MMmhhm,” She groaned. See, I worked it.

“We should get up. We have places to go and people to see.” People we don’t wanna see either. Speaking of that, I was actually supposed to go ‘visit’ Kelice last night. Oh well- she shouldn’t be too upset.

“I can’t move,” she mumbled.

I rolled on top of her, “Yes, you can!”

“Justin,” she whined, “get off! You’re fine but your ass is heavy too!”

“Now just how fine am I?”

“Very, now get off,” she laughed and gave me a kiss on the lips.

“I don’t think you meant that.”

“Well I did-“

“Prove it.”

She pushed me over and rolled on top of me and sat up- mind you, she’s naked okay? Nice view. She lifted her arms up and shouted, “Justin, you are so damn fine it’s unbelievable! I could stare at you all day long and every time I see you I wanna jump your bones!”

That’s more like it! We proceeded to make out like it was our last day on earth or something- it was great. If we don’t end up in a relationship after this, something’s wrong-very wrong. She is so damn fine…so fine. She’s all mine too- I don’t care what anybody says, dammit.

“I’m gonna go take a shower, J,” she called me J! Hehe…
I let her go reluctantly and she kissed me one more time before standing on the floor. Naked, she walked in the direction of the bathroom and disappeared behind the door. Maybe I should go join her it saves time. But, we’d probably end up having sex again-not that I mind but-

The phone rang. Where is it? I rolled around in the bed- that ringing is beginning to get on my nerves. Finally, I picked it up and the ringing stopped. My cell phone began to ring-must be someone important. I picked it up. It’s Kelice.

“What,” I say.

“Don’t ‘what’ me!” She whined. I really don’t care…I’m still horny, and not for her.

“What,” I said again just to piss her off. Gosh, she knows how to bring a high down.

“Where were you last night?”

“Out.”

“I thought we had an agreement, Justin!” She whined yet again.

“We did,” I said vaguely

“Soooo?! What the hell happened?”

“Sweety, the sexually frustrated look is not good on you,” I snickered.

“Well, I wouldn’t be this way if your white ass would have showed up at my house last night instead of partying with that whore!”

Did she really just say that? Oh no. “First of all, bitch…If you haven’t noticed, you’re half white your damn self! Second of all, she’s not a whore- you’re the whore! I’m done with you, dude. I always have been.”

“Did you fuck her, Justin?”

“What the fuck kind of question is that? That’s none of your busine-“

“Oh, but it is, Mr. Timberlake! Now answer it!”

“Yes, I did,” haha “and it was good too! And I LIKED it. You know what else?”

“What?”

Dumbass. “I didn’t think of you at all!”

“Whatever, Justin. This isn’t over,” Kelice threatened like she was some deranged villain in a movie.

“Oh, but it is Ms. Granger! Fuck you!”

I hung up my phone. “I feel pretty!” I sang, “Oh so pretty!”

* * * *** *****
Melanie, freshly showered, made up, and dressed, followed Justin down his long winding staircase. She reached up and fixed some of the curls in the back of his head instinctively, and he swatted her hand away playfully. Melanie slapped Justin’s butt and laughed when he turned around dramatically and gave her a shocked look. Melanie screamed and ran past him and into the living room where she didn’t notice Randall peacefully sitting and watching TV. She stopped to say hi to him, but was knocked over and onto the couch by Justin, who had ran at her full speed. The two giggled and tickled each other on the couch. Randall cleared his throat and Justin looked up at his dad.

“Hey, man,” Justin grinned and gave Melanie a quick kiss.

“Hello you two,” Randall said somberly.

Justin noticed his dad’s attitude and eased off of Melanie before slowly going to his dad’s side. Melanie rolled over on her stomach and watched the two interact.

“What’s wrong, dad?”

Randall waved his hand passively, “Nothing, don’t worry about me. I need to go work soon.” He stood up slowly from the couch and grunted. At the same pace, he began to make his way out the living room.

“Dad,” Justin called and Randall turned and looked. “I’m leaving today.”

“I know, son,” he gave a half grin. “Sad I couldn’t spend more time with you.”

“Yeah,” Justin nodded slowly. “I’m having a show tonight if you-“

“Sure!” Randall perked up. “I’d love to go.”

“Cool.”

“Cool.”

Justin turned to Melanie, who was grinning wildly, and signaled for her to follow him out the door. She did so after waving bye to Randall, and once they were in driveway, she jumped on Justin’s back.

“You are so cute,” she kissed Justin’s cheek.

“You’re cuter than me.”

“I know,” she laughed.

“Ew!” Justin yelled and shrugged her off, “No cocky people allowed.”

“Let’s take the Escalade!” Melanie cheered.

“Okay, just because you got in that waayy to deep, we’re taking the BMW.”

“You suck.”

“I swallow.”

“Eww!” She squealed and got into the passenger seat of the car. Within in seconds, they were out of the driveway, and down the street with the music up loud. The two sang and danced around in their seats to Twista’s “Overnight Celebrity”. Justin pulled into the parking lot of his old high school, Hillside.

“The school is outdoor?” Melanie said, never seeing an outdoor school before.

“Yes, ma’am. It’s no where near as big as Calumet though.”

##########
Meanwhile….

Red Dior heels clicked up the steps out outside of the Timberlake estate. The feet moved to the front door and luckily, it was open. Her red chiffon shirt slid against her and her hips moved quickly in the denim mini skirt that she was wearing as she jogged through the large house. She looked around to see if the coast was clear-making sure no maids were in the front, all of whom she knew, so that she could get in and get out quickly. The Dior heels moved up the steps hastily and once they reached the top, they turned the girl’s body so that she could see down the hallways.

Her lips, which were covered in red Mac lipglass, formed a smiled on her light brown face as she made her way toward Justin’s room. Once again as she entered, the smell of vanilla tickled her nose. She walked further into the room and stepped on a lace bra. Disgusted that the bra didn’t belong to her, she kicked it across the room. Suddenly, humming was heard and echoing in the walls of Justin’s bathroom. Her hazel eyes, behind her eyeshadow, darted around the room and found a place to hide. Nancy, the humming person, walked out of the bathroom and into the closet. She rose to her knees and crawled away from the side of the bed and out of room and into the hallway.

The Dior heels were back in action as the girl tramped into the office at the end of the hallway. She closed the door quickly, making sure to lock it, and began looking through file cabinets. She knew where the papers were so she didn’t have a hard time looking for them. She bent over and her fingers, whose nails were painted red at the tips, sifted through paper folders. She found the one that said ‘Justin’ on the tab, and pulled it out, smiling victoriously.

Hastily, she opened the folder and pulled out papers from the same clinic she had her abortion in. The document had both of their signatures on it, Justin’s was first. She put the folder back in it’s place, and headed out. She checked again once she was outside of the office. Seeing no one there once more, she headed for Justin’s room. She walked in, and looked everywhere, finding no one. She did a happy dance, but got right to work. From her red Dior purse, she pulled out a pad and wrote on one of the papers, ‘You’re done.’. She then sprayed her Tommy Girl perfume on the paper.

Grinning, she laid it on his neatly made bed and walked out of the room. She proceed to the guest room that was occupied with clothes and other things…she knew Melanie was staying in there. She laid the documents from Randall’s office on her bed, and pulled a pregnancy test that she’d picked up on the way out of her purse. Neatly, she laid the box that contained the test on top of the documents and began to write a note to Melanie. ‘Be safe. Make sure.’ She sprayed her perfume on the paper and exited the room happily.
Kelice walked out of the house unnoticed and got into the car that was waiting for her. She would go to Deanna’s recital a happy girl.
* *

Melanie sat down between JC and Justin. They were all in the front row, there to support Deanna. She turned and looked at JC- he looked nervous for his girlfriend. She smiled at him, and jumped a little when Justin’s fingers intertwined with hers. He kissed her temple and she giggled. A girl took the stage and announced the beginning of the show. People cheered, and she was sure to acknowledge Justin, who gave a small wave to the crowd in return.

20 minutes into the show, Deanna took the stage. Everyone in the area Melanie was seated clapped loudly for her and cheered. The beginning notes to Alicia Key’s ‘If I Ain’t Got You’ began to play. JC stood and walked out of the row to take a picture. Justin watched the two of them interact with their eyes and made gagging sounds. After she finished, everyone stood to their feet and she smiled graciously. The students were told to play a popular song, and a contemporary one too. So, she began to play Mozart’s ‘Turkish March’.

Justin smiled widely, “This is like my favorite song, man!” He whispered to Melanie.

Melanie just nodded her head, for she knew nothing of the sort. It sounded wonderful to her, and that’s all that mattered. Justin was bopping his head to the upbeat tempo and wiggling his fingers when the emphasis on certain chords hit. At some points, it seemed as though a piano was in front of him and not Deanna for he was playing the keys in his mind. Once she finished, Justin stood and clapped like a proud father and smiled at her just the same.

*


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki