Gray Dreams by Babymamma787


Number of reviews: 69
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


 “Nicole, we need to talk,” Justin ordered as he approached the table at which she was seated.  Nicole slowly looked up from her lunch, a subway sandwich, and furrowed her eyebrows. “Like…now,” Justin said.

Nicole silently stood and walked away from the table, following Justin to a corner in the cafeteria. “What’s up?”

“Your math grade,” Justin threw back.

Nicole chuckled. “I know, you’ve been helping me out a lot.”

“No, I’ve been wasting my time. Why did you lie and tell me you needed a tutor, when all you needed was a flame lit under your ass?”

“What are you talking about? I need a tutor. I had a-“

“A C, Nicole, not a D. You could’ve had a B- if you would’ve done three more homework assignments than you had. I’ve done my research. Your teacher says that you’re bright, and you know the material, but you’re lazy. If you do all your homework assignments from now until the end of the year, which isn’t a long time, and get at least a solid B on the final, you could maybe get an A minus.”

“I had a D, Justin,” Nicole crossed her arms over her chest.

“Oh really?” Justin asked and retrieved her grades from his pocket. “Why does this say C? And if you had a D, why when I talked to your teacher, was I told that you were a few points away from a B?” 

Justin handed Nicole her grades that he’d gotten from the counseling office and watched her stare at the paper, saying nothing. Justin rolled his eyes and snatched the paper from her hands.

“So, we’re done. I’m not tutoring you anymore-you’ve wasted too much of my time. I can’t even believe you would do something like that. Why would you do something like that?”

Nicole rolled her eyes.

“Is that all you can do? Why did you lie to me? To get back at Melanie? What? Now, I’d be pretty fucked up if I ran and told her all the shit you said about her, wouldn’t I? I haven’t said shit to her because I already know she can’t stand your ass. Now, I can’t either.” With that, Justin turned and walked away from Nicole, and back over to his table. His friends reassured him as best they could while he shook his head with disbelief.

Later That Night

Melanie awoke suddenly and rolled over in the darkness of her room, when she felt the other side of her bed become occupied. Before she could greet him, Justin had given her a kiss on the lips, and snuggled into her body and the covers. The smell of his soap diffused throughout the room and Melanie assumed he’d stopped at his house and taken a shower before joining her in the bed. Looking at the clock, she realized it was 11:00 and was ready to get on Justin about coming in so late, but then she realized it was Friday.

“Who let you in?”

“Mama.”

“Oh, well did you have fun?” Melanie asked, referring to his game of basketball with his friends at the park.

“Yeah, it was cool. We lost, but it was still fun. How was work?” Justin asked.

“Annoying as hell. Some little brat kept whining and complaining, and then this lady wanted to know how many carbohydrates were in the lasagna. I think everyone in that restaurant had something against me tonight.”

Justin pulled her close to him, and hugged her tightly. They lay there silently for awhile, she just letting him comfort her. She enjoyed those moments, and she could tell he did too.

“I talked to Nicole,” Justin stated.

“I saw. I meant to ask you what happened…”

“She didn’t really have much to say. I’m sorry, but I didn’t honestly think she would lie about being dumb. Why would anyone do that?” Justin asked.

Melanie grinned. “She likes you. She probably figured the more time y’all spent together, the closer y’all would get and then she could convince you to leave me.”

“She was beginning to bug me, actually. Besides, Damien did tell me that she was attention-hungry.”

Melanie rolled over so that they were facing each other, and she snaked her arms around Justin’s waist, while burying her face into his neck. “You’re so naïve sometimes,” she mumbled against his neck.

Justin sighed. “I know.”

“But,” Melanie grinned, “that’s all the more reason for me to take advantage of you.”

Justin chuckled as Melanie rolled on top of him and began to kiss all over his face. Justin made a satisfied moan, but slowly pulled away from her and placed his hands on her waist. Melanie, straddling his waist, looked down at him with a concerned face.

“What’s wrong?” She whispered.

“This isn’t going to last forever, Melanie,” he said quietly.

Melanie pushed her hair behind her ears before getting off of Justin and sitting on her side of the bed. “What do you mean?”

“I mean are you going to be next to me, kissing me and making me feel good after graduation?”

Melanie looked at the poster of Michael Jackson that was taped to her wall. Too bad he was only her inspiration for dance, and not for problematic conversations with the boyfriend.

“Melanie,” Justin beckoned, “I just want to know what you’re planning on doing. I’m not trying to force you into anything.”

“I plan on dancing,” she said vaguely.

“Dancing where?”

“I don’t know yet. But when I find out, I'll tell you. So, take that scholarship to UCLA that you were telling me about.”

“I am,” Justin smiled.

“Goodnight, baby,” Melanie said suddenly. She then turned over and tried to shut her eyes.  May Third

“Attention students,” the voice sounded over the intercom system during second period. Jerome, Melanie, Justin, Trevante, and others in the class looked up from what they were doing. “The following seniors will be in the Prom Court, and therefore nominees for the King or Queen: Victoria Jenkins, Jerome Davis, Chasity Howard, Damien Ford, Nicole Willis, Justin Timberlake, Jamie Peters, Leroy Jones, and Melanie Thomas. The campaigning process begins tomorrow and ends a week from tomorrow, May 11th. Voting begins May 13th. Thank you for your time.”

Melanie groaned and put her head down on her desk. Jerome, on the other hand, was more excited and told Justin congratulations.

“Thanks, man. Same to you.”

“Well,” Jerome grinned, “You’ll win anyway, so I’m glad to be on court.”

Justin laughed, “How do you know I’m going to win?”

“You’re Mr. Calumet over here! Of course you’ll win!”

Justin shook his head. “Whatever. I think Damien will take it.”

Jerome laughed. “Who knows.”

“I could care less anyway,” Justin said. “I’m just happy I’m on court.”

Jerome slapped Justin’s hand and nodded his head, “That’s the way to be, man.”

The two boys turned back around, and noticed that Melanie wasn’t so happy about being on court, much less being nominated for queen. Justin balled up a piece of scratch paper and threw it at her head. Melanie rose her head and looked at him with discontent.

“What’s wrong, babe?”

“I don’t want to go through that shit. I’m not even going to campaign,” She said lowly.

“Why? Isn’t that what you girls do best?” Justin asked.

Jerome leaned forward into their conversation. “It’s cause of what happened with Kanesha, huh?”

“Who’s Kanesha?” Justin asked.

Melanie answered, “This girl that was a senior last year. It was her Chasity, Nicole, these other two seniors, and me…back when we were all cool, we were going into the bathroom and all this crap was written about Kanesha on the stalls. Saying that she sucked up some guy in ASB to get her nomination, stupid stuff like that. So many girls, who she thought were her friends, turned on her when she got on court and they didn’t. There were even rumors of people trying to fix the election.”

“Damn,” Justin said. “Why are girls so shady?”

Jerome laughed. “I know, it’s like everything is a competition between y’all. But, Kanesha’s feelings were really hurt.”

“I know,” Melanie agreed. “I talked to her that night, and she was crying-I felt so bad for her.”

“So did she win queen?” Justin asked.

“No, she withdrew her nomination. I don’t know how she did it, but she had a long talk with some people and was just taken out of the whole thing,” Melanie explained.

“Well,” Justin said, “I don’t think anything like that’s going to happen with you, Melanie.”

“I don’t think it’ll go to that extreme either, but as this school year has gone on, my tolerance level for gossip has gotten lower and lower.”

“Hey,” Trevante said, “speaking of rumors, some girl last period was saying y’all were getting married?”

“What?” Melanie asked.

“Don’t lie,” Justin said.

“I’m serious!” Trevante continued, “she said that right after graduation you guys were gonna elope in Vegas,” he chuckled.

“I heard you were pregnant,” Jerome said nonchalantly and shrugged.

Melanie’s mouth dropped and she immediately looked down at her stomach. With paranoia, she asked, “am I getting big?”

“No,” Justin grinned.

“Yeah,” Trevante continued. “Then, Justin, I heard that you have mad money in California somewhere and your dad is filthy rich, and y’all lived in this huge ass mansion…like a freakin’ estate or something.” Melanie and Justin looked at each other and simultaneously began laughing.

“Hey,” Jerome said, “wasn’t that your pops who rolled up in that phat ass limo to a basketball game?”

Justin smiled, and nodded. “Yeah.”

“So it’s true?” Trevante asked.

Justin nodded. “But, don’t go tellin’ everyone in the school that it’s true, cause I don’t want my business all out there like that. Pretty soon people will start comin’ up to me asking me why the hell I’m out here…shit that I just don’t want to have to talk about.”

“His house is phat though,” Melanie laughed.

“You’ve been over there?” Trevante asked.

“Sweetie,” Melanie said lowly, “where have you been? I was out there all Spring Break.”

“Aw, shnap.” Trevante laughed. “Are you going back out there?”

Justin butt in, “Hopefully.”

Trevante grinned. “Are you going back out there, man?”

“Yeah, I’m going to UCLA.”

“Yeah,” Jerome agreed. “Homie even has a Bruins bumper sticker on the window of his truck.”

“Go big blue,” Justin said and laughed. “I got a sweatshirt and a little bear too. I think I’ll wear the sweatshirt tomorrow…represent.”

Melanie glanced at Justin and noticed how his face lit up when he talked about UCLA. She knew he’d already finished paper work for the school, and would be ready for orientation over the summer.

“You gon’ play basketball?” Jerome asked.

“For sure, man. They’re paying me to play ball there. I think I have clinics and shit over the summer too.”

“Damn,” Trevante said. “You get too see all the fine California honeys.”

Justin rolled his eyes and shook his head. “Whatever. If uh…a certain someone,” he cleared his throat, “would uh ya know…make up her mind, I wouldn’t have to look at any ‘honeys’ cause I’d have everything I’d need right there. So…” He looked over at Melanie, who pretended to be busy with her Spanish homework.

Jerome noticed her fake oblivion, and caught on to what Justin was saying. “I wonder who you could be talking about?”

Justin grinned and looked over at Melanie again, who remained silent. The bell rang, and she gathered her things quickly, before exiting the room without saying anything to Justin, Jerome, or Trevante. Justin sighed sadly and shook his head.

“That’s the kind of shit I’m talking about, Jerome,” Justin said.

“Why she do you like that?”

“I don’t know! She’s been acting weird for a while now.”

Jerome and Justin walked out into the crowded hallways. “You want me to talk to Chasity for you, and see if she’ll tell me anything?”

“Nah, Chasity won’t do anything about it. Especially, if Melanie doesn’t want someone knowing something, Chasity wouldn’t tell. Those girls are like sisters,” Justin explained.

“True,” Jerome nodded. But then, realization hit him. “Oh shit!”

“What?” Justin looked at him peculiarly.

“Last night, Chasity was saying how she was sort of happy how we decided not to get serious. Then she was like ‘especially since I’m going to school on the west coast, and you’re going to NCU.’!”

Justin turned and placed his hands firmly on Jerome’s shoulders. “If Chasity’s going to school on the West Coast, then Melanie is bound to come to Cali, right? I mean…come on. She wants to dance professionally, and I highly doubt she’d leave her best friend-“

“And her boyfriend,” Jerome added. “The only other big ass dance state in this freakin’ country is New York.”

Justin shook his head. “She wouldn’t go there.”

“Hell no,” Jerome agreed. “Melanie doesn’t seem like the Broadway person. She seems like the type to want to tour the world and shit.”

Justin made a happy noise. “And what better place to do it, than LA?!”

Jerome and Justin slapped hands. “You’re fine man…don’t even worry about it,” Jerome reassured. “Melanie’s, just trying to figure out what school she wants to go to…in California.”

Justin smiled widely at the last part of Jerome’s sentence.

THE NEXT DAY

“Vote Victoria for Prom Queen, okay?” Heather, one of Victoria’s good friends told passerby’s as she and Victoria taped a poster on the side of the wall.

Once the poster was successfully posted, Victoria retrieved the black tape dispenser from the floor and continued down the hallway to another open space with Heather, who held the posters. It was only 7:45, so they had enough time, and other people were putting up posters as well.

“There’s stiff competition this year,” Heather said.

“Yeah,” Victoria agreed. “I really want this though.”

Heather grinned, “I know, it’s been like your dream since freshman year.”

“I want it, but not as bad as I did before. I can honestly say, the only person I don’t like on court is Nicole. She’s so sneaky, she’d probably do anything to win.”

“Yeah,” Heather agreed. “Like sleep with someone.”

“Who hasn’t she slept with?” Victoria asked rhetorically. The girls began placing another poster. “She’s already been cheating on Damien.”

Heather’s eyes widened. “Damien? Let me guess…with Justin? He’s been tutoring her, ya know.”

“Oh yeah, I know that. But, it hasn’t been with Justin. Justin and Melanie are so in love with each other it’s sickening sometimes, so he wouldn’t do that to her. Plus, Melanie and Nicole hate each other. Supposedly, she sees some guy at Englewood High. He plays on the basketball team.”

“Really?”

“Yep,” Victoria nodded, and taped a corner of her poster down. “And the thing is, Damien already knows. He doesn’t really care though, because they aren’t serious.”

“How did you find this stuff out?” Heather asked.

“I have Samuel in my 4th period. He told me.”

“So that’s why people were saying it was strange that Damien didn’t flip out on Justin when he found out he was tutoring her.”

“Yeah,” Victoria confirmed. “But also, him and Justin squashed their drama, and he knows how head over heels for Melanie Justin is.”

*

“I don’t see any of Melanie’s posters up,” Joya noticed as she and Nicole walked around the hallways putting up posters that read: ‘Vote 4 Nicole’.

Nicole rolled her eyes. “Yeah, that’s because that bitch thinks she’s too good to put up posters.”

“She probably thinks she doesn’t need to campaign because she’ll win anyway,” Joya said dryly.

“I just don’t understand why everyone feels the need to kiss that girl’s ass,” Nicole said and taped a poster next to Victoria’s. “I don’t see what the big deal is about her.”

Joya looked down the hall and noticed that Justin, Jerome, and Damien were walking their way. “Here comes trouble,” Joya said lowly.

Nicole looked over at all of them and rolled her eyes. She then stuck her last poster on an empty wall and stepped back to take a look at her bright pink advertisement. Grinning with content, she grabbed Joya and began their trot to the lockers.

“Nicole,” Damien called as the girls walked by. Nicole stopped and looked at him. “Did you get my message?”

“Yes.”

Damien hesitated, “Well why didn’t you call me back?”

“I was out.”

“On a Sunday night?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” She asked with sass.

“Don’t throw your little ass attitude out at me, girl. Next time when I call answer your fucking phone, and quit actin’ like a little ho.”

Justin’s mouth hung open, and then laughter poured out. He covered his mouth quickly, though and turned around, but his shoulders were still shaking.

“Don’t fuckin’ talk to me like that, boy,” Nicole spat back.

“You ain’t nothin’ but a bitch to me-I’ll talk to you however I want,” Damien sneered.

“Motherfucka, keep talkin head. Keep fuckin’ around, and see what happens.”

“Girl, please. I ain’t scared ‘a you.” Nicole rolled her eyes and put her hand to his face before walking a way. “Yeah, keep on walkin’, trick!”

Jerome and Justin snapped their heads at Damien once Nicole and Joya were out of hearing range, and everyone who’d watched the scene dispersed.

“Damn, dog,” Jerome said.

“What the hell was all that about?” Justin asked with a smirk.

Damien shook his head. “I’m tired of her messin’ around with me, man. She don’t think I be knowin’ what she does.”

“What does she do?” Justin asked.

Jerome answered Justin’s question, “She been screwin some other nigga up at Englewood.”

Justin smacked his teeth. “Why are you still with her then, man?”

“Cause she’s a ho,” Damien said sorrowfully. “Whenever I need her, I just call.”

“Damn,” Justin said slowly, “It’s like that?”

Both Damien and Jerome nodded their heads.

“I don’t want to be mean or nothin’,” Justin said, “but hey man, that’s karma for you.”

Damien looked at Justin and thought about what he’d just said. “Yeah…whatever.”

With that, Damien grabbed his bag and got an early start to his first period class.

“Truth hurts,” Jerome said.

Justin and Jerome walked over to the area Leroy, Samuel, and Mike were, and said hello.

“Somebody’s going to fight this week,” Samuel said with a smile. “It might not be at the school, but it’ll definitely be somebody we know. I can feel it.”

Leroy smacked his teeth and looked at Samuel through the corner of his eye. “Nigga, that’s gas. Shut’cho ass up.”

*“Hello?” Melanie said into her house phone.

“Hey, mamas it’s Brian,” her choreographer/boss announced on the other line.

Melanie hesitated before saying hello back because Justin was sitting a few feet away from her and on the couch watching TV.

“How are you?” He asked.

“I’m doing good,” Melanie said and entered her kitchen. She then posted on top of the countertop and decided to talk low.

“Good. Now, the promotional tour starts in August okay? So, the agency is getting you a plane ticket to New York for June 18th. Is that okay?”

“Graduation is June 16th, so yeah I guess,” Melanie said nervously.

“Cool! I’m really looking forward to seeing you again, girl! Everyone at the studio was talking about you,” Brian stated.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah! Half of us dancers took a class together, and they were asking what you were up to, and how you’re doing.”

“Aww!” Melanie smiled, “Well tell everyone I said hey an-“

Her sentence was cut short because Justin had walked into the kitchen with and empty cup in his hand.

“Hello?” Brian asked.

“Yeah, I’m still here,” she said lowly and watched Justin as he poured more koolaid into his cup.

Brian chuckled. “Is everything okay though?”

“Yeah, it’s fine.” She was distracted, and Justin was pouring his juice too slow.

“Well, are your parents and friends proud of you?”

“Um…I haven’t told them yet. But, I’m sure they will be.”

Justin was getting chips.

“Why haven’t you told them? I would’ve thought that would’ve been the first thing done.”

“Yeah…well, I did tell my best friend. She seems happy.” Melanie said.

“Probably sad that you’re leaving though, right?” Brian asked.

“Yeah,” Melanie said sadly.

“Alright, well I gotta get outta here. I got class in a half hour,” Brian announced.

“Okay, have fun!” Melanie smiled.

“I will. Talk to you later!”

Melanie pressed the TALK button on the phone and left the kitchen to put it back on the stand.

“How come you’re not campaigning?” Justin asked.

Melanie sat next to him on the couch and ate one of his chips. “Because that’s a waste of my time.”

Justin was silent and watched the TV. Re-runs of The Real World were being played in front of him. He then watched Melanie, who pretended to not see him staring at her.

“What.”

Justin shook his head and turned back to the TV. Melanie looked at him and made a face before rolling her eyes.

“Don’t roll your eyes at me.”

“Well don’t stare at the side of my face like you’re slow or something.”

Justin rose from the couch with out saying a word, took his cup in the kitchen, poured out the contents, and put it in the dishwasher. He then walked down the hallway, into Melanie’s room, grabbed his bag and car keys, and exited the apartment. Melanie then arose from the couch, snatched the door open, and looked out into the hallway.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

Justin stopped and turned around slowly. “I’m leaving.”

“No shit, Justin,” She shook her head and gave him a bored look. “Why are you leaving?”

“Because you’re pissing me off, Melanie! You act like you’re too good for everything. You’re too good to come to school on a regular basis, you’re too good to go to your classes on a regular basis, cause Lord knows you only show up to 2nd period 2 or 3 times in a good week. You’re too good to eat lunch with everybody else, so you and Chasity ditch 4th so you can sneak off campus. You’re too good to get involved with school and at least remind people you’re on prom court. I’m not saying you have to go all out, but damn at least act like you care.”

Melanie crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. “Were you or were you not paying attention when I told why I didn’t like the whole campaigning shit? Obviously, you weren’t. I don’t care, Justin. I don’t care if I win, I don’t care if bitches wanna say shit. You’re right- I’m over this high school shit. I’m done with it. That’s why I’m hardly there, Justin. Frankly, I don’t see why the hell you’re complaining. I make time to kick it with you-so I don’t see what the problem is.”

“Well, whatever. You do what you want to do. Talk to me when you drop that funky attitude, though.”

* Samuel lobbed the ball to Justin and he slammed the ball into the hoop, hanging to the rim for a couple of seconds. Justin grunted when he came down, his face glistening with sweat. He ridded himself of his shirt, and left his wife beater on.

“Maybe y’all should go out to eat or something,” Mike offered. “You know, talk to her calmly.” He said from a bench.

“I don’t want to talk her, man!” Justin whined and placed his shirt on his head.  “She’s being a bitch right now. Everything I do, she just looks at me. She so freakin’ distant, it’s not even funny.”

“You know what I think you should do?” Leroy held. “I think you should just go to her house, pull her into the room, tell her to shut up, and just beat that shit in. She’ll be screaming your name all night, playa cause she know she wrong for the way she been acting. Regulate, my nig.”

Justin laughed and slowly shook his head. Damien shot the ball from the top of the key and it went it. Jerome retrieved the rebound and passed the ball back to Damien.

“Just let her come to you, man,” Damien said and shot the ball again. “When girls see that we’re weak they go gossiping to their little friends about how ‘trifling’ we are.”

“Yeah,” Jerome agreed and rebounded the ball that didn’t go into the hoop. “If you went to Melanie and told her sorry for some shit you didn’t even do, she’ll get the feeling that she runs the relationship and then go bragging to her friends about how wrong you were and how right she was.”

“You think?” Justin asked.

“Hell yeah!” Everyone said.

“That’s what girls do,” Samuel added.

* Rhonda Thomas walked in her home, along with her boyfriend, Tony. Melanie, who was seated on the couch with a carton of French Vanilla ice cream in her hands, rolled her eyes. Rhonda rose an eyebrow at her grouchy daughter and put her car keys on the counter. Tony sat next to Melanie on the couch.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

Melanie shook her head.

“Are you sure?” Tony asked again. “You may not like me very much, but I want you to know that I’m here for you if you need anything.”

Melanie was silent, so Tony rose from the couch and joined Rhonda in the kitchen.

“Baby, do you want some Chinese food?” Rhonda inquired.

“No,” Melanie stated.

Suddenly, she lifted her body from the couch she’d been sitting on for the past 4 hours and trotted into the kitchen. She put the ice cream back into the freezer, and turned to look at her mother.

“We need to talk,” Melanie announced. Rhonda turned away from the food and followed her daughter into the dining area. “You can come too, Tony.” 

Melanie sat at the head of the table, and Rhonda and Tony cautiously sat on the sides. “Okay,” she started. This is something big for me, and I want you to be happy for me. Mama, I should’ve told you earlier, but I landed a spot on Mya’s tour as a background dancer-“ 

Rhonda’s eyes widened, and she brought her hands to cover her mouth. “That is so great!”

“So are you going to move out to LA?” Tony asked.

“No,” Melanie said quietly. “Rehearsals are in New York, and I have to be on a plane two days after graduation. They’re already booking my ticket.”

Rhonda’s smile turned into a skeptical stare. “Who is they? And who do you plan on staying with?”

“This girl, Lisa- she’s a dancer for Mya too. She has an apartment in New York already. Brian, the choreographer is booking my ticket.”

“So you’re going to be staying with a stranger? When did you meet this girl?”

Melanie sighed. “When I was in LA auditioning and taking classes. She was in Brian’s class both times I went, and then we met again at the audition.”

“You barely know this girl, Melanie,” Rhonda said.

“Yeah,” Melanie said. “I’m sure Brian wouldn’t let a psycho on the tour, though.”

“You don’t know that!” Rhonda shook her head. “So you just plan on up and leaving like that? Hell no!”

Melanie’s jaw dropped. “Why not? My dream is coming true!”

“I don’t know any of these people.”

“Of course you don’t! You’re not a dancer! The girl I’m staying with is not a psycho…she’s danced with so many people- Janet Jackson-“

“I don’t care who she danced with! That still doesn’t change the fact that I don’t know her!” Rhonda proclaimed.

“Well do you want to meet her? What do I have to do?” Melanie asked. “I’m already hired.”

“No shit, Melanie! You went and did that without my consent! Don’t act like you don’t have a mother, you still need to tell me shit, girl! Now all of a sudden, a month before you have to leave, you just gon’ spring some shit like this on me. You done lost your damn mind.”

Melanie sighed. “You were so happy for me 2 minutes ago.”

“Hell yeah I was. I thought you’d be in LA somewhere with people I knew.”

“I’m only going to be in New York for about two months at the most. Then we start the promotional tour, and then I’ll come back for about a month, and we start the national tour.”

Rhonda shook her head. “We’ll talk about this more tomorrow. I don’t want to hear anything else about that damn tour. I got a call from the dean at your school today.”  Melanie groaned inwardly. “Why have you been cutting class?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well you better find out real quick! Just because you’re a senior don’t mean you can just show up when you want to! If you’re absent all the time, you’re going to start getting lower grades, then you won’t graduate and then you definitely won’t be going on that damn tour!”

Melanie rubbed her forehead and stayed silent.

“Do I make myself clear?”

“Yeah,” Melanie said lowly.

“Good, cause Justin won’t be coming over here, and you won’t be using that phone at all. Give me your cell phone, and start finding a ride to school or take the train. You are going to school, work, and straight home.”

“Til’ when?” Melanie asked.

“That’s none of your business.”

Melanie rolled her eyes and walked to her bedroom.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki