If You Call My Name by rubberducks


Number of reviews: 99
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Lindsey typed away at her computer, trying to finish the report as soon as possible so she could go home to JC. JC’s house was practically her home. She still had her apartment, but it was there in name only. Most of her stuff was at JC’s, and she was rarely ever there. She still kept it as a way to make the parents happy. Her parents loved JC, and JC’s parents loved her, but they both didn’t think either would be ok with the two of them living together.
Lindsey hit the save button, shut down her computer, and was out the door. Saying good bye to Melinda who, the poor soul, was still working, Lindsey practically floated to her car. It was her and JC’s 8 month anniversary; he had the whole evening planned out, and Lindsey didn’t want to spoil it by being late.

JC finished lighting candles and put the little box in a drawer. He heard Lindsey’s car pull up and went to meet her at the door.
“Hey baby,” he greeted her with a kiss.
“Hey Josh.” She kissed him back, then allowed herself to be steered into the patio for a nice dinner. Taking in the candles, soft music, and mellow atmosphere, Lindsey marveled at the man in front of her.
The two enjoyed a nice, quiet, romantic dinner. Lindsey caught herself thinking about how different her life could have been, but stopped herself. There was no point in thinking that way, especially when the present was so amazing. JC was thinking along the same lines. He too stopped thinking like that, but he was looking towards the future.
“Linds?”
“Hmm?”
“Can you come with me for a second?”
She stood up, took his hand, and followed him out the door to the wrap-around porch attached to the house.
“Josh, what are we out here for?” He silenced her question with a kiss.
“Lindsey, I love you.”
“I love you too.” Lindsey was curious as to what this was about.
“Remember when we were in San Francisco a few months ago, and you took me onto the roof and basically professed your undying love?” Lindsey nodded, smiling at JC’s words. “Well, right then I knew something. And I wish I could bring you back there to do this, but I think we can deal with doing this here, right?”
Lindsey nodded, having no idea what JC was talking about.
“Lindsey Michaels, I love you. I want a family and kids with you. I want to grow old with you. I want everything.” He kissed her softly. “I would do anything for you. I want to spend the rest of my life as happy as you’ve made me.” He paused. “Lindsey, share my life with me. Marry me.”
Lindsey gasped. Was this happening? Lindsey felt like she was in a dream when she nodded and watched as JC slipped an engagement ring on her finger. She kissed him with everything she had inside of her. JC couldn’t get enough of Lindsey, but reminded himself that they had the rest of their lives. It was really true; he would spend the rest of his life loving Lindsey.
She moaned his name. “Josh…”
“Every time you call my name…it drives me crazy.” He whispered against her lips before kissing her again. He loved it when she called his name.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki