10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I don't know why but while I was watching 10.5 this idea came up. This is a short story that follows up with Finding her. I haven't decided if I'm going to turn it into a story, I just kind of wanted to throw the idea out there. Hope you enjoy:)


Today was like any other day for the Timberlake’s. Kristina and the children were up, Justin was still snuggled within the warmth of their comforter. Time had passed, almost two years and things were going just fine for the two. All their problems were worked out completely. They were back on the path of love in which they had established when they first met. Still they were considered the most romantic couple out of the entire group. Sometimes Lance and Krystal gave them a run for their money but they were undisputedly current day Romeo and Juliet. Little J’s cries broke Kristina away from her task of packing everything up for Justina.
“I’m a coming little man, I’m a coming.” Kristina pulled the lukewarm oatmeal from the stove into little J’s favorite Babar bowl. He was just like his father, always freaking hungry. She often wondered if the two of them had bottomless pits for stomachs. Eye contact of food made little J content. “Yeah that’s what I thought, ol’ hungry boy. Just like papi huh? Speaking of him…JUSTIN!!! JUSTIN!!!” Justin laid within the confines of his comfortable bed. Now that the children had grown some his sleeping habits went back to tendencies in one like hibernation. Suddenly cool air slammed hard against his bare back.
“Mmm?” he groaned.
“Justin get up.”
“Mmmm.”
“No mmmm, get up. Today is Justina’s first day at school and she wants her daddy to see her off. So up with it.”
“Mmm ok” he grumbled.
“Mmmm ok” she mocked laughing. Noting that Justin had yet to move, Kristina moved on the bed straddling his hips. “If you don’t get up this minute and have breakfast with yo’ two kids then I’m not gonna even take a glance at that Kama Sutra book you thought you was so slick in sneaking in here, got me?” The second that fell from her lips, Justin’s blue eyes popped open. “That’s more like it.”
“Good morning baby” he smiled.
“Good morning” Kristina tried to lean in for a kiss but Justin stopped her. “What?”
“Morning breath.”
“Boy I have walked in after you’ve let out a load in the bathroom, smelled all yo’ stinky farts and cleaned up after you after a night of too many drinks. Morning breath is the least of my worries.”
“Well when you put it like that” it was on. Justin pulled Kristina close, passionately kissing her. Even with this time that had passed he knew deep down this was the woman for him. The love they shared never died down. Whenever he saw that smile he’d melt all over again. Just like the first day he saw her back at The Athenaeum.
“Mmm baby, as much as I’d like to finish this up, Justina has to be at school in like 15 minutes.”
“Oh I can get it in less time than that.” Kristina just shook her head, getting from atop of him. That boy was something else. “Wait--ugh!”
“Maman is daddy up now?” Justina asked.
“Yes he is, he’s just a little sluggish. You know your father, he’s slower than a bear.”
“What kind of bear?”
“Uh….a big one?” In wonder Justina’s blue eyes fell on her fathers. She was very much the apple of his eye. His whole world revolved around his family, especially his little princess.
“Hi princess!!”
“Hiya daddy!” Justin couldn’t resist taking her into his arms. Smaller ones wrapped around his neck in love. The twins or what Kristina called them conversed about her excitement of the first day of school.
“She’s not like me, I so didn’t want to go to school. I wanted to stay home and watch soaps.”
“Soaps?”
“Tell anyone….”
“Gotcha, anyways Tina are you ready to go?”
“Mm-hmm.”
“Ok let’s grab your bag and head on out ok?”
“Ok!” Justin grabbed little J while Kristina grabbed everything Justina needed. Leaving out of their Victorian style mansion that happy family moved on without a care in the world. Little did they know that from a distance she was watching them. Jealously coerced through her body at the sheer thought of their union. How could she take him back after what happened that night? Any sane woman would’ve left him high and dry. Well she did for a moment but she let him weasel his way back into her life just when she was about to move in on him. That shit was going to end today and she was going to see to it.
^*^
“Be good for your teacher and drink all of your milk ok?”
“Ok maman.” Justin bent down to Justina’s level so they could see eye to eye.
“You know kid between me and you if you don’t want to stay we can go right back home and watch the little Spanish girl cartoon.”
“Her name is Dora the Explorer daddy and no I want to go to school. I want to meet new people.”
“I guess she told you” Kristina snickered.
“Yeah keep laughing, you’ll get yours when we get back home” he grinned. Of course that was said with two different meanings that Justina didn’t understand.
“Don’t be mean to maman.”
“Oh I won’t, be good princess.”
“I will” with a kiss on each of her parents cheeks and Little Justin, Justina walked confidently into her kindergarten class.
“Bye bye” Little J whispered. All three made it back home where she still waited. Masked perfectly by the shade of the trees that surrounded their home. She looked back behind her and smiled. This would knock that little tv bitch right off her pedestal. Gone would be the family they formed, gone would be the smiles, gone would be the happy times that they shared if she had her way. And she’d have her way because she never lost at anything.
“Someone looks sleepy again” Little J was dozing off in his car seat.
“Maybe I should go put him back in his crib.”
“Nah leave him in there he looks comfortable.”
“Now J you just trying to get him off to sleep fast so you can get some booty.”
“My wife knows me well.” Boy was he something else, she thought. Kristina pushed him over so she could get little J upstairs in his cribs. Justin would get his but not until little man was comfortable. Making sure he had fallen off to sleepy land, Kristina returned downstairs to look for J. Only he was sight unseen.
“Where’d he go?” she thought to herself. “J? J?” Nothing, not one peep. “Justin where are you?” She looked everywhere, nothing. Suddenly two arms latched around her waist like bands of steel. Justin really had been working out since he had some time off from recording his second solo album. Without being uncomfortably tight Justin kept his hold on Kristina until they reached the plush ivory couch in the living room. “You think you cute don’t you?”
“Uh I know I am, so where’d we leave off? Oh yes, you were kissing me.” Warm Monday sun beamed down upon the two familiarized themselves once more with each others bodies. Justin placed soft nips along Kristina’s neck as she reached down to the button of his pants to free him. “Mmm baby, me thinks you want this just as bad as I do.”
“Well you’re thinking right then” she said breathlessly. Then it happened. She happened or well was about to happen. Angrily Justin groaned at the sound of the doorbell ringing multiple times. Maybe if they stayed quiet they’d go away. But no silence in the world would pull their mystery guest away.
“Who in the hell could that be?”
“Whoever it is wants to speak to someone. Must be important.”
“Not as important as what was about to go down.”
“Justin get the door.”
“Aw come on, maybe we can phase it out, that its not happening.”
“Justin……get the door.” Another classic groan from Justin came from deep inside. Removing himself from his temptress wife that somehow still left him hot and bothered just from simply sitting on the couch, bare legs peeking out of her floral skirt, breast still immense from Justin’s pregnancy calling for him in that tight white tee shirt, ruffled hair from wriggling around on the couch-- “Justin? Door?”
“Right…right.” Justin snapped out of his thoughts and walked to the door. “Can I hel--” What was she doing there?! He hadn’t seen her in years and now out of nowhere she was on his doorstep?! She hadn’t changed at all. Still pretty thin, same hair cut, same slutty attire standing before her. “Veneska?”
“The one and only” she smiled. Oh she was gonna get him good. Just watch.
“What--what are you doing here?”
“No hi how are ya? How’s life? That sort of thing?”
“Sorry if I’m not very cordial, last time we saw each other nearly ruined my life.”
“Hmm yeah well…”
“Hmm yeah well what are you doing here?”
“Well I thought it was time that you know.”
“Know what?”
“About your daughter.” ABOUT HIS WHAT?! Nah she was fooling right, cuz he knew she just didn’t say daughter…as in child right?
“Wha--”
“Come on out Alesha.” And there stood before his was a little girl equipped with the same curly blond hair yet green eyes like her mother. Bile began to rise up in Justin’s throat. This could not be happening not at an all time high in his life. Another child? With another woman? This would crush--no it would indefinitely destroy his marriage. “Alesha this is your father honey.” A small gasp brought Veneska and Justin’s attention back to Kristina who was standing a few feet away. Tears already were making their way, a daughter? How? Then she remembered her face. She was one of the women that laid in the bed with Justin on that fateful night. And now she was revealing to them that he had a child. Shocked, tah that was an understatement of what she was feeling right now. If she stood before them any longer she would’ve for she felt no more strength in her body. Kristina moved back to the couch where they were just about to express their love for one another.
“Stay right there” he commanded to the she devil. His heart ached at the sight of Kristina’s cries. Tears flowed out of her eyes at the whole thing. Not that a child could make her feel this way. It wasn’t the child’s fault, she was the innocent party. What made her cry was this was just another test in their relationship that she just wasn’t sure could survive. Not to mention their own children that would be involved in all of this. “Kristina?”
“Yeah?”
“Kristina please say something” Now Justin was in tears. Together they were crying while Veneska watched on in glee. Everything at the moment was working perfectly.
“I--I don’t really know what to say.”
“Baby please don’t leave me, please. Please don’t take our children away” he begged remembering the promise he made to Kristina I his hospital bed back in Canada 5 years ago. He promised to never hurt her, Justina or Justin (in future reference) if so she wouldn’t stand by and take it. Then it was understandable but now not after having those 3 people bring him so much joy in his life could he ever live without them. Justin wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.
“I’m…I’m…”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki