10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Just a side note, this story does contain a backstreet boy. I'm sure there's someone out there that hates there guts, pretty please no bsb bashing. They're one of my faves so I wouldn't want to be saddened by anything about them, thanks so much!!


Damn Ryan for her relaxing techniques. Of course he wouldn‘t let her leave out the house in that ratty old tee-shirt but as soon as she changed the healing began. After getting the wraps, massages, pedicures (yes he got one too, his excuse? "I wear sandals too!") and manicures they then moved on to the salon where Kristina got few blond highlights to mix in with her naturally brown/red hair. And last but not least down Rodeo to do a little shopping. Her credit card definitely had a work out that day but it was all worth it to get all her problems off her mind which today did. It had been awhile since she had did something for herself so she didn‘t feel so bad plus she had a good time with her best friend who didn‘t mention the word divorce, Justin or Veneska at all. The entire day felt like Kristina before it all, well along with a huge bank account. "See doesn’t that feel a lot better?"
"Yes my body thanks you."
"Well its my duty to please that booty."
"Ok one that’s so late 1990’s and two you’re Ryan Secreast. That sounds lame coming out of you so don’t ever say that again?"
"Duly noted, still there’s one more thing I want to do for you."
"I can’t imagine what that can be."
"I want you to go back home and throw on one of those cute outfits. You, front row seats to American Idol??? What do you say?" After all this time of bugging him about getting some damn tickets to the show and he was just now caving in?! That spiky haired bastard! Arg.
"What?! You’re just giving me those tix because of what I’m going through."
"Nuh uh."
"Yuh huh! How many times have I asked you for some tickets?"
"Ok well yeah you’re right but you know On air normally gives all the tickets away. Look I pulled some strings and got you some. Take ‘em or leave ‘em" he sung.
"I’ll take ‘em" she sung back. In her hands were a single ticket to American Idol something she had wanted since she heard of Pop Idol before it came to America. "Ryan how ever will I pay you back for all of this?"
"You’re smile is more than enough."
"Yeah right pretty boy."
"Ok, make me some of that yummy mango mousse and we’ll call it even."
"You’ll be eating mango mousse for days."
~*~
"You made it!"
"Didn’t think I wouldn’t?" Kristina looked around the amazing set of American Idol. You’d see it so many times on television but it was nothing like being there in person. There was an aura, an energy that you just couldn’t mistake there. "So show me to my seat mousier."
"Happily" Ryan held his arm out for Kristina that she locked them together. "Now lucky you, you’re sitting behind Simon."
"I like Simon, I think he’s hot. Those tight black shirts are super sexy."
"Sounds like someone’s back on their A game."
"Maybe I am, maybe I’m not….is he available?"
"He’s not."
"Maybe I’m not" she sighed. "Thanks for everything Ryan."
"You are more than welcome, have a good time ok."
"That I will."
"I’ll see you after the show."
"Ok." Kristina got comfortable in her seat as she watched the hoopla go on around her. Being an executive producer she knew how all the people that were running around felt. Soon the show began with Simon sitting right in front of her with his black shirt that looked like second skin. She wasn’t lying when she told Ryan she thought he was hot. "Get those thoughts out of you mind" she laughed to herself.
"I hope I’m not too late" someone beside her spoke. That voice sounded familiar. When she turned around there beside her was Nick Carter and his son Armand. His little boy wasn’t much older than her own son. Actually he sort of reminded him of little J with his own bright blue eyes.
"Hey you!" Kristina smiled.
"Hey Kristina, how are you?" He was surprised to see her. They had ran into each other at a few events here and now but they hadn’t really spoken in depth with each other since he sung at their wedding years ago. She still looked beautiful. He was glad to see that she was out and about. You had to have had to live under a rock if you didn’t know what was going on for the former couple. He too understood her situation. After being married to Paris Hilton for 2 and a half years the couple spilt after he found her cheating on him. Cheating on him with Nicole, weird right? Well at least with the union resulted in his sweet little boy Armand. The boys were still singing but his number one priority was his son. Armand was obsessed with American Idol, along with being obsessed with Latoya London. Just like his son to be 23 years younger than her yet still in love with her. As a surprise he brought him to the show. They made it just in time due to heavy traffic. Once he got there with a little teeth pulling he got front row seats but never had he thought he’d see Kristina there, especially alone. Wasn’t she supposed to be dating Andre from Outkast?
"Ha" she laughed, "I could be better."
"I understand….really I do. Just take one day at a time, it’ll get better."
"Yeah well I’m doing that so far. Here trying to enjoy my night."
"I hear ya." The music indicated that the show was starting so the two became quiet. Ryan did his thing introducing the final four finalist. The audience danced along to Fantasia Barrino singing Knock on wood and Diana Degarmo’s performance of This is it. When commercial break came Kristina sat listening to father and son talk.
"Daddy where Toya?"
"She’s coming out in a minute" Nick confirmed to his anxious son. He wanted some Toya and he wanted her now.
"Someone a fan?" Kristina asked.
"Very much so, at home when she’s on the television he runs up to it and kisses her."
"Wow, does he realize that she’s old enough to be his mother?"
"He doesn’t care" he laughed.
"Well that’s adorable. What‘s your son name again?"
"Armand, blame it on his mother. I wanted to name him Rick."
"Funny" she giggled.
"Armand this is a friend of daddy’s. Her name is Kristina, Kristina, this is my son Armand."
"Hi" he said silently.
"Hi Armand, you can call me Kris since Kristina is a little long."
"Ok" then out of the clear blue he kissed her hand. Someone was raising a little gentleman. Kristina giggled from the little gesture. Music began to play after the commercial break was over. Armand went bonkers when Latoya came out, dancing in his seat. It was so cute! Nick had to put him on his shoulder just so he could see that woman that he was infatuated with.
"Well he looked like a happy camper when Latoya came out."
"That he was." Nick smiled over to his son that was now pooped from his excitement. Soon the show was over and Kristina was ready to go meet Ryan. Since a few of the crew knew her because of her friendship with Ryan she was going to see if she could pull a few strings.
"Hey um….maybe I can see if can get you guys backstage to meet Latoya."
"Are you serious, he’d love that."
"Come on, cross you fingers that this works." With some smiles, a wink and a little bit of begging she managed to get Nick and his son in the back. Armand literally fell out when he met Latoya. He was talking so fast no one knew what he was saying. Needless to say he was more than excited to have met his American Idol.
"Thank you for that, seriously. I think this is the best day of his life."
"Well I’m glad I helped out." Uh oh….he smiled at her. And when he smiled she smiled. Then they smiled together which wasn’t good….well it was but a smile like that wasn’t good for a recent divorcee who was majorly lonely.
"Um…well you have a nice night."
"You too."
"And remember what I said, take it one day at a time."
"That I will."
"Say goodbye Armand."
"Bye bye."
"Bye bye" she giggled. She watched Nick and his over excited son walk off before looking for Ryan. Oh boy Nick was….he was something else she thought. "Ryyyyyyaaaannnn."
"In here!" Kristina followed his voice in the room where he was zoning out a little from his busy night.
"Well I must say good job sir, I had a really really really good time thank you so much for inviting me."
"No problem, I’m glad you had a great time. Who was that you were talking to?"
"Uh…."
"Hey Kristina?" Nick’s remerging voice broke through in the room. What was he doing back?
"Yeah?"
"Can I speak to you for a quick second?"
"Um yeah sure." Kristina walked out of the room to talk to Nick. "Did you forget something?"
"Actually…yeah I did. I wanted to give you my number. If you need someone to talk to, someone who knows the situation you’re in feel free to call me." Nick handed Kristina a white card with his home, cell and two way number written on it. Before she could say any more, he was gone that fast.
"Ooooookkkkk" she said to herself before stepping back into Ryan’s dressing room.
"So Nick Carter huh?" Ryan began to wriggle his eyebrows. Yeah he knew she was talking to someone a little too much for just some stranger. She was talking to a guy, a hot guy for that matter.
"Yes Ryan, Nick Carter and before you read too much into it we were just talking."
"And he gave you his number."
"And??" Ryan said no more, just smirked at the little what just happened before him. Yeah he saw that little sparkle in her eyes. Maybe Nick could help her get over Justin.
~*~
"I cannot believe guys are making me do this" Krystal and Ryan sat on the ivory decorated bed behind her as she applied her Coral rush juicy tube across her lips in front of her full body mirror. With some goading from her two friends she went on and called Nick which surprisingly wasn’t as bad as she thought it was going to be. He actually had her laughing which she hadn’t done in a while. They didn’t venture too much into the whole divorce thing because Kristina didn’t really feel like going there. Luckily for her didn’t really want to talk much about it. Now out of the clear blue he asks her out for dinner. Her heart said no, her mind said yes. Since the brain controls the entire body, guess what she said.
"Here put this on" Ryan jumped up from the bed and sprayed some perfume on her.
"Ryan!" she coughed fanning for clear air. "What exactly are you doing with women’s perfume?"
"Uh its Shanna’s?"
"Yeah whatever" A knock to her door halted their chatter. "Well that’s him guys, how do I look?" Kristina turned to face her friends who were secretly happy to see her up on her feet living life again. She could be wear a garbage bag, they would tell her she looked fantastic.
"Like a million bucks" Ryan smiled.
"Has anyone ever told you that you’re an asskisser Ry?"
"Has anyone ever told you on a date its not good to leave the person down at the door as long as you have?"
"Oh shit that’s right." Kristina snatched her purse from the drawer and ran down the stairs to open it for Nick who was standing before her dressed in a light blue polo shirt and jeans. A dozen yellow roses were handed over to her.
"These are for you."
"Thank you" she smiled accepting.
"I hope you like them yellow, red are a little overrated."
"Aw thank you so much, I’m going to go put them in a vase."
"Sure." Nick waited at the door while Kristina poured some water in a vase for the floors he brought over for her. He had thought she was beautiful but tonight she looked stunning. He could see her highlights a lot better since the last he saw her since the room was dark. Her short jean skirt and ivory silk bomber made her look like a pretty 16 year old. From the balcony above them Ryan and Krystal watched everything below them. It was funny seeing Kristina all nervous going on her first date in years. It was just like how she was when she was heading out to California to see Justin. Hmm Justin, what would he think of all of this?
"Alrighty, I’m all ready."
"Alright then, let’s go."
"Ok." Kristina followed Nick out of the apartment while Ryan and Kristina walked downstairs.
"So….he got her roses."
"Yellow roses."
"Flowers on the first date huh?"
"Wonder if they’ll kiss?"
"Who knows" Krystal shrugged.
"Well what I do know is that we’ve got a whole fridge filled with food and a gazillion DVDs till she comes back. Lets raid that cabinet of hers."
~*~
"Mmm, try this--" Krystal mumbled passing the food over to Ryan.
"What is this?"
"Pineapple bread with peanut better." Ryan shrugged, why not? Might be good.
"MMmm! That is good!"
"Told you" Krystal mumbled with a full mouth. They were so engorged with the food they were chowing down on, they hadn’t even paid attention to Kristina opening the door.
"What are you guys doing?" Both friends stopped and looked up at Kristina.
"Uh…"
"Oh forget it, scooch over and pass me some of that bread."
"And what of the date?"
"Tah-two words EX-HUSBAND." Say what?! Both Ryan and Krystal sat frozen upon hearing the words. What did Justin had to do with this? They couldn’t wait to hear this one.
"Do tell."
"Ok the night started out great……"
3 hours before
"Wow Nick this place is really nice." Nick brought her to an extravagant Japanese restaurant equipped with beautifully decorated tables on the floor. Both took their shoes off and had a seat down on the plush white pillows. The place was so serene and quiet something they were both in need of. The hectic life of the boy band and a father was tiring. Though she had no clue how it was to be a musician she could understand how things were a bit much. Working and being a mother of two children was nerve wrecking as well.
"Thank you, I love it here. Its so tranquil here. I like to come when life gets to be a little much."
"Yeah I understand. I could use a little tranquil with the way things are going in my life."
"About that, just tell me when I’ve asked too much but…was there any way you could’ve saved your marriage?"
"I would like to think that there was, but I’m sure that there wasn’t. We drifted and it was kind of hard to get things back to the way they were."
"I’m sorry to hear that Kristina but life goes on you know."
"I’m starting to see that now" she smiled. Justin pulled up to the Japanese restaurant around 8:30. J.C. had recommended the place that he had tried on a whim. Things had been interesting for him. Veneska kept him company most nights. Her growing closeness made him think two different things. One-was this the woman he were to move on with or two-Was Kristina right? Had she put a move on him from the get go? He didn’t think anymore on it. If it wasn’t for her he’d be bored out of his mind.
"This place is so cool" Veneska looked around at the romantic lights that draped over the ceiling.
"Yeah, I guess J.C. has good taste."
"Hi my I help you?"
"I have a reservation for J. Timberlake." The hostess looked down the list for his name. His name sat right under N. Carter.
"Alright, there you are right this way sir." So far the night had worked well for both couples. Justin hadn’t seen Kristina and Kristina hadn’t seen Justin. Nick had kept her entertained for the night, being the sweet guy that he was and Veneska worked her feminine whiles on Justin. Things were going smooth until Kristina had to go to the bathroom.
"What are you doing here?!" Veneska turned round looking at the former Mrs. Timberlake.
"Well what does it look like I’m doing here? I’m having dinner, with your ex-husband might I add. What are you doing here?"
"Having dinner as well."
"On a date then?"
"That would be none of ya business dearie."
"Quite alright, it doesn’t matter who you’re with because you’re not here with Justin."
"Come again?"
"You heard me, see you broke his heart and I’m here to pick up the pieces." There was the proof right there. All the feelings that she had towards Veneska were coming to light because there in front of her face was Veneska basically telling her ‘yeah I got ya man ha ha!’.
"I broke his heart?! He’s the one who wanted the divorce."
"Well you were the one who signed the papers! So don’t cop an attitude because he’s moved on with me."
"Yeah he so moved on to much better" she said sarcastically.
"Actually he has, see he needed a real woman. Not some dobbed up midget riding on his coattails." That was it, there was no point of kind anymore. Yeah she was kind because any other girl from around her way would’ve been took care of business, but no she was trying to be cool calm and collected. Fuck being cool calm and collected, it was ass kicking time. Veneska stood there waiting for Kristina’s next jab at her. Yeah that jab right to her face. In a split second Kristina popped her right in her face sending her to the ground. Pain seared through her face. Veneska grabbed for her throbbing nose. Her crying was doing shit for an angry Kristina. She was ready for more, all the bitch had to do was say one more word.
"You fucking broke my nose you stupid bitch!"
"Keep talking, I’ll break something else on that bony little crack head body of yours. Keep fucking talking!" Justin sat at the table wondering why Veneska was taking so long. Nick wondered the same thing. Justin decided to go check up on her. He wasn’t sure what was going on but he heard crying coming from the women’s bathroom.
"Ven are you ok in there?" Kristina was still so angry she blocked Justin’s voice out of her head. This was just up Veneska’s alley. She increased her tears just to alert Justin. Not being able to stay outside any longer, Justin decided to go in. "I hope you ladies are decent." Justin was shocked to find Veneska on the ground holding her bloody nose while Kristina was looking down at her shaking her head. "What the hell is going on in here?" Oh great, now she’d have to hear his shit.
"Ya girl ran her jib jab too much and got knocked in it."
"You what?!"
"Ow Justin it hurts" she moaned.
"Ow Justin it hurts" Kristina mocked, "yeah it fucking hurts. That’s what you get for talking shit!" Justin rushed over to aid Veneska. She couldn’t believe this! Here he was again taking her side of his own wife, well ex-wife. Justin was appalled at Kristina’s actions. Sure she talked a tough game but he never saw her fight before.
"I can’t believe you!"
"You can’t believe me?! She’s the one who fucking stood in front of me and straight up told me that she’s there pick up the pieces. What kind of shit is that? I told you Justin, I fucking told you that’s what she was gunning for the moment she came to our house! She basically confirmed it for me!"
"Is everything alright in here?" This was just the perfect time for Nick to come in, NOT!
"You’re one to talk, you’re out with him?! Him of all people?!"
"He has a fucking name Justin."
"That’s is rich, what do you go to boy band to boy band. Sorry to burst your bubble but when you’re done with him Nick Lachey won’t be available." She should’ve knocked his ass out too for that one but they were starting up enough ruckus in the women’s bathroom. Surprisingly no one had came in yet to break them apart. Seeing Kristina with Nick hurt Justin. Not that he had anything against him, he was hurt because he now visually saw her with another man.
"Come on Kristina, lets get out of here."
"Yeah lets." Nick grabbed Kristina’s and carried her out of the bathroom.
"Yeah go on with him you heartbreaking slut!" Justin yelled out. If anyone was the slut it was Veneska but once again she spun it around to make it look like Kristina’s fault. And she was doing a great job at it! She had Justin convinced that she was innocent party which even shocked her. Man she was good.
"Let me see your hand." Kristina gave Nick her now visibly bruised and swollen right hand. "Damn you really knocked the shit out of her."
"I tried" she laughed but that only lasted so long. The thoughts of Justin calling her a slut brought sadness back to her. How could he call her something so horrible? What deemed her a slut? Because she was trying to move on with her life like he was?
"Hey don’t let him get to you ok? He didn’t mean that."
"Sure he did."
"No he didn’t he was only speaking out of anger."
"Yeah if that’s what you think" she scoffed.
"No its what I know, believe me after me and Paris broke up I called her things 10 times worse but I didn’t mean any of it. I was just upset." Nick applied the ice he asked the waitress for to her hand. "How about we get out of her, go for a walk. Get everything off your chest?"
"Yeah….I’d like that." The walk and talk helped dramatically. Being divorced as well Nick was going through everything Kristina was at the moment which made talking to him much more easier. Once the swelling went down Kristina was able to laugh at the small match that took place in the bathroom. Yeah she knocked that bitch on her rocker and boy did it feel good. After a good hour of talking Kristina was ready to go home as well as Nick. "Thanks for everything, talking to me, taking me to such a nice place, everything."
"Not a problem, say if we ever need some extra security wanna join the team?" he smiled.
"Sure just give me a black suit and some glasses" she joked.
"Will do" gently Nick gave her a kiss on the cheek before departing away.
"So that’s what happened." Ryan and Krystal sat shell shocked from Kristina’s adventurous date. So a nice dinner, a hot date and a fight? Man they would’ve paid to see that one.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki