10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"Come on, you've got to go with me!"
"Uh Chris no I don't, I don't have to do anything but stay black and die."
"Are you sure? I mean is that really all you have to do with your life is stay black and die?"
"Shut up Chris, I'm not going. Can you imagine what kind of publicity that's gonna generate? 'Justin Timberlake's ex-wife arrives at party with best friend!!' I can smell the tabloids a mile away."
"I can’t go by myself" he whined.
"Aw..no, go stag!"
"Kristina come on, its the Fuman Skeeto fashion show. I don't want to be there alone, how lame would that be? Lance has Krys, Jace with Dez, Joey and Kel--"
"Justin and Veneska..."
"Me and you?"
"Uh no thanks." Kristina got up from the table and placed her cereal bowl in the kitchen sink. With Krystal's pregnancy she barely saw those two and with Chris' well hidden secret the two became closer than they ever had in the past five years. As you can see he's bugging the shit out of her to go to his fashion show. His line over time grew big, bigger than what they all imagined, sparking up a runway show and party during LA fashion week. All he needed now was a date.
"Come on Kris, I'll so owe you."
"Oh yeah? What will you owe me? The other half of my heart that'll be ripped to shreds when I go and see Justin with Veneska?"
".....uh how about that and some killer boots? We've got some killer boots I know you'd love. Help with that shortness thing you have a problem with."
"Cute" she quipped. "Seriously what kind of name is Veneska? Sounds like some bogus tropical drink with not enough liquor in it. 'Hey guys get me a Veneska'-'ugh no thanks too watered down.'
"Kristina....come on now, no ones making you feel bad about dating Nick Carter." Kristina turned around to face Chris.
"We are not dating....we're just simply arranging short visits."
"Um so those pictures of you two in the Star while you both were at the beach were just a simple short visit?"
"Yes.......a short visit to the sand."
"You know you're killing Justin with this right?" Chris so wasn't going to make her feel bad about her choices in who she associated herself with. She was living her life, Justin was living his.
"Boo hoo, its killing Justin. It didn't stop him for hurting me with Veneska." Damn she had a point there. Justin went on doing what he was doing not caring how she felt even after she told him that she didn't like Veneska or her intentions.
"Ok you're right, but seriously Nick Carter. I know you guys are friends and all--"
"And that's all we are Chris, friends. I'm not like Justin, Nick isn't living here and I'm not living with him, we're just friends. Yes we go out, yes we've kissed, is that a crime now?"
"No its not. You guys aren't married anymore, so you're free to go on with your life. Even if it is with Nick."
"Thank you, about time you saw it my way."
"Now all you have to do is see things my way."
"And that is?"
~*~
“I can’t believe you convinced me to come to this thing.”
“Like you could pass up a pair of boots.”
“I stand corrected” this was the first time in weeks that Kristina surrounded herself with so many people. The huge crowd gathered to see what Chris’ fashion extravaganza had to offer to the young, hip elite. Pop music filled the room as the on lookers and investors waited on for the show to start. Justin had yet to arrive so Kristina was feeling comfortable. Everyone was happy to see her. Just because she and Justin weren’t together anymore didn’t mean that they all still couldn’t be friends. She had impacted their lives just as well. They all chatted just like the good times before Justin rushed in with Veneska in tow. Together they were holding hand, a sight worth getting sick over.
“Now lets not have any repeat performances of the restaurant shall we? I don’t need this to be wrestle mania.”
“I’ll keep my hands to myself Christopher.”
“Mmm so its Christopher now? Say my name, say my name.” Kristina playfully push Chris to the side.
“Shut up boy.” Justin had yet to say anything to Kristina. He hated to admit it but she looked gorgeous. Dressed in a blue and white stripped off the shoulder shirt, white capris, white heels and chunky earrings she looked very mod like. Even though she looked like a million bucks it still didn’t sit right with Justin of the weight she lost. When she left him the first time she had nearly lost 15 pounds, taking her from 125 to 110 now she was looking the same except smaller. Had he affected her to the point that she was endangering herself? Their last encounter had been so rough that whenever it was time to see the kids, Krystal would come get them. He looked in her direction noticing that not once had she looked back over at him. He knew she heard him when she walked in, maybe that’s why. Who would’ve thought two people who were so in love would result in not even wanting to look at one another? Chris got up from his seat, leaving Kristina alone to address his waiting audience.
“Welcome everyone to the Fuman Skeeto LA fashion week show. I hope that our line impresses you. We’ve all worked very hard--” Blah, blah, blah, Kristina stopped paying attention to Chris’ long speech sneaking a peek over to Justin. Why, she had no clue because when she turned his direction the two were steadily making out as if no one was there! And I don’t just mean a peck here and there, this full blown tongue, spit, hands being everywhere they don’t need to be in a public place kissing. That was her man! Damn she had to keep remembering that Justin wasn’t hers anymore. If looks could kill, those two would’ve be so super dead. Yes SUPER DEAD!!! Veneska could tell that Kristina was looking over at them which pressed her even further. It was a little dark in there but you could see Kristina’s fuming face.
“Don’t you think you need to slow up a little bit, your wife is looking at you like she could strangle you” J.C. whispered in Justin’s ear. Reluctantly he pulled away wiping his mouth. Trying not to be obvious Kristina turned her head but it was too late. He saw her looking over at him with disgust.
“She’s not my wife anymore.”
“Yeah ok granted but you could show her a little more respect.”
“Is she showing me respect with pictures of her and Nick at the beach?”
“Justin you’ve got to let that go! That’s not stopping you and Veneska from being on the tabloids. You’ve got to stop acting up.”
“Whatever Jace, you just enjoy your wife.” Justin wasn’t going to listen to him so he just turned around and paid attention to the show that was starting up. Chris came up from the stage and sat beside Kristina who looked upset. Her big brown eyes were brimmed with tears.
“What’s wrong?”
“Why ask?”
“I’m sorry--well hey at least the show is starting right?” Let’s add Chris in that equation of killing as well. If it wasn’t for him she so wouldn’t have been there! Ohh a cute florescent hoodie…..

Knew you'd be here tonight
So I put my best dress on
Boy I was so right

Our eyes connected
Now nothing's how it used to be
No second guesses

Track in on this feeling
Pull focus close up you and me
Nobody's leaving

Got me affected
Spun me 180 degrees
It's so electric

Slow down and dance with me
Yeah, slow
Skip a beat and move with my body
Yeah, slow
Come on and dance with me
Yeah, slow
Skip a beat and move with my body
Yeah, slow

Kristina looked back over at Justin who was now looking at her. What was stopping them again? Looking into those same brown eyes that he fell in love with were now totally filled with pain. Honestly she had to give it up to Veneska. She managed to take the one person she thought she’d love her entire life with a snap of her fingers. Kristina just shook her head and turned back over to the show that was still taking place.


Don't wanna rush it
Let the rhythm pull you in
It's here so touch it

You know what I'm saying
And I haven't said a thing
Keep the record playing

Slow down and dance with me
Yeah, slow
Skip a beat and move with my body
Yeah, slow
Come on and dance with me
Yeah, slow
Skip a beat and move with my body
Yeah, slow

Read my body language
Take it down, down

Slow down and dance with me
Yeah, slow
Skip a beat and move with my body
Yeah, slow
Come on and dance with me
Yeah, slow
Skip a beat and move with my body
Yeah, slow

Skip a beat and move with my body
Skip a beat and move with my body
Skip a beat and move with my body
Slow

The crowd was on their feet applauding Chris’ latest designs. After talking to the crowd. Being tired of sitting less than 10 feet away from Justin, Kristina got up from the seat and headed for the bar. Normally she didn’t drink but since there was a free bar on the opposite side of the room, she was ready to toss ‘em up. Mingling with some of the company and friends, Justin lost track of where Kristina was. He too began to drink a little himself. Well maybe a little was stretching it. Both he and Kristina were slowly getting toxic at Chris’ fashion show which would prove grave results. Two blue eyes fell upon Kristina’s back. He was going to go give her a piece of his mind.
“Where’s your boyfriend?” Justin snarled in her ear.
“His whereabouts are actually none of your business Justin.”
“They are my business when the mother of my children are plastered across the tabloids with another man.” Kristina slowly turned around to face this smug sob. Who the hell did he think he was trying to check her when he had his bitch sitting up in there.
“Oh so now you want to give me credit for being the mother of your children huh?” That’s when it hit her like a ton of bricks. Justin hadn’t even been told that Alesha wasn’t his child. She would’ve been told him but just after finding out the whole divorce thing and spat between the two occurred. If she was to tell him now then all he would say was that she was drunk. What was she to do?!
“You and the world know that you’re the mother of my children.”
“Boy and what respect I get from you for that little position in life. You’re nicer to that bitch than you are me!”
“I would appreciate it if you’d stop calling her a bitch Kristina.”
“And what are you going to do about it? Beat my ass.”
“You keep pressing me.”
“So you’d actually commit physical harm to me after all the stuff we’ve been through together for a floozy who’s using you! How could you Justin! That hurts, truly it does.” That was going to far, even he knew that much. He damned himself for all those drinks, then having the nerve to come and talk to her. Drinking only made the worst of him come out like it right now.
“No I wouldn’t, I’m all talk. You know that.”
“No I wouldn’t because of recent I don’t really think I know you as well as I know you. You’re saying shit like you’d fucking hurt me over some ho. OVER SOME HO WHO DON’T EVEN FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU!!”
“Kristina--”
“No you’re gonna let me finish ok? You’re full of shit Justin, ok? You are so fucking full of it. You come here with her and basically fuck before my eyes, all you had to do was take your clothes off and go right at it. Do you feel proud of yourself? Do you feel proud that every time I’m around you, you find away to continuously hurt me, you find a way to make me feel lower than shit? I thought you loved me Justin. I thought we were soul mates. And this how you do me? You know what Justin, why do I even try? Why do I even bother anymore?” Kristina grabbed her purse and headed out of the room. When the five guys saw her storming out they knew it had to be because of an argument with Justin. As she walked through the crowd she managed to grab her cell and call the only person she wanted to be around at the moment. “Nick can you come get me? I’m at the Wilson theater.”
“Yeah actually I’m around that way.”
“I’m in the front.”
“I’ll be there in a second.” Justin tried to make his way through the crowd but it was getting harder and harder. Plus it wasn’t helping that he couldn’t find her over all these tall people in the way. Nick pulled up in no time easily finding Kristina standing in front. Just as Nick pulled up, Justin’s eyes laid on Kristina’s back.
“Kristina! Kristina! Wait!” She heard him calling for her but she could careless. He was digging a bigger hole for himself with every meeting that they saw each other. Quickly she rushed over to Nick’s silver BMW two seater and hopped in. Watching the car peel off before him made Justin feel like shit. Not only had he basically threatened her but he was driving her further into Nick’s arms, something he wasn’t intending on doing. This was just horrible. Veneska watched happily from the sidelines. Stupid bitch was just making this way too easy for her. She’d play with Justin’s emotions. Turn things around and make it seem like it was Kristina’s fault which wouldn’t be too hard. Slowly she made her way to Justin’s side, taking her hand in hers. The look of sadness was written all over his face.
“Its ok Justin.”
“No, no its not ok” he sighed. And he was right. With Veneska being so close with her plan working and Kristina drifting further away his life was just falling into crumbles. She was right, how had two people who seemed to be head over heels in love result in this? Sure he had his problems with britney but there was a feeling there with Kristina that just wasn’t what he had with her. That was it, he had to give it up. Holding onto those papers were only going to do absolutely nothing.
“Come on Justin, lets go home.” Justin looked over to Veneska who looked concerned.
“Alright.”

**Slow by Kylie Minogue


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki