10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Kristina’s tears by now had soaked straight through Nick’s teeshirt. They agreed that they’d wait till she got back to Nick’s before explaining what had happened. After giving him a run down of the whole argument and makeout session the waterworks began.
“I’m so sorry Kristina--you didn’t deserve that.”
“I thought he loved me” she cried. Nick really didn’t know what to say, he just did what he could to comfort her. Gently circles he traced along her back soothed her, stopping the tears.
“I’m sorry Kristina….I wish there was something I could do.” Actually there was something they could do. Kristina pulled away and looked at Nick. What was the point of being a sweet, innocent girl? There was Veneska walking around getting a taste of Justin’s body while she just sat off to the side and did nothing. Well that was all going to change tonight.
“There’s….actually something that you can.” Nick wanted to question it further but the look in her eyes told exactly how he could help her.
“Kristina I’m not sure--” Nick was stopped when Kristina put her finger up to his lips.
“Just help me Nick…” He wasn’t going to deny her of what she wanted. Gently picking her up and carried her up to his bedroom. From there he lowered her to the bed. Nick wanted to ask her again if she was sure but when she peeled out of that shirt exposing her full breast he forgot all about asking her if she was sure. Uh hello he is a man after all. Moving down, Nick pulled her white Capri pants off. Nick’s went off just as fast. When she asked Nick to take the pain away boy did he ever. His soft lips were placed all over her body, moving further and further down her body to her wet center. His skilled tongue licked its way up her slit and circled her clit, leaving her writhing in pleasure.
"Ughhh...baby shit" she groaned, bucking her hips toward his mouth. Slowly he pushed his tongue between her wet folds, caressing her inner walls.
“Come on baby, just let go.” Why did nick have to say that? Just from those enticing words Kristina came all over which he happily lapped up. “We’re not done yet sweetheart.” Nick crawled further up Kristina’s body straddling her body. Not once hesitating Nick rammed himself into her, causing Kristina to gasp out loudly. "Ugh," he groaned in her ear, "Fuck baby, you're tight." He fucked her fast and hard, impaling her on his huge dick and stretching her to her limits. Nick’s strokes caused her to grip on to his toned back.
“Niiicck... I have to cum” I whispered. He grinded his hips into her more and more causing that familiar feeling to build up within. Kristina’s release finally came with a euphoric feeling that surprised her. Maybe it was because she hadn’t had any in a while.
Nick continued thrusting in her, letting her ride out her orgasm and also causing himself to shoot his hot cum inside her, her pulsating walls milking him for all he was worth. Both were completely out of breath from the intense action they had experienced together. Nick leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips with the little energy he had left before rolling over bringing her with him. Neither really said anything for they didn’t really know what to say. It was good, that was no doubt but when it was all done and over one thing played in her mind. What had she done??
~*~
Kristina wasn’t the only one finding solace in the arms of another. There on top of Justin was Veneska having the ride of her life. Justin held onto her hips as she grinded down on him. She was a little loose for his liking (and you know why!) but sex was sex. Veneska was overjoyed when Justin was giving in. Thanks Kristina! This was the first time she had been with him since that fateful night years ago and she was going to make him remember that she was worth sleeping with. Justin closed his eyes throwing his head back as he came deep within her. Veneska moved a few more times, following up after him. Slowly she lowered herself down to Justin’s chest. Their breathing were the only noise in the room until the phone rung. He didn’t even bother asking who it was, just answered the phone-
“I’m busy” he said breathlessly hanging it back up. Lance was shocked that Justin just hung up on him like that!
“Bastard” he mumbled to himself.
~*~
“Hey.”
“Hey” Kristina walked into Nick’s kitchen. Everything felt so…..so weird.
“I uh made you something to eat if you’re hungry.” Nick brought the plate over to the table. They felt al little awkward after last night. It was fantastic but different.
“Thanks.” Wow who knew Nick was such a good cook? Well she was trying to think of anything besides last night. She really had no one to blame but herself. She asked Nick to do that and he followed up with it.
“Look Kristina….about last night--”
“Last night was great.”
“That it was but um…I don’t know how to say this but Kristina maybe we should just be friends.”
“Um, is there a reason why this revelation just came up?”
“Well because you’re obviously still in love with Justin.” Dang was it that obvious?
“Nick--”
“Just let me finish ok? I could see it in your eyes last night. You didn’t see me, you saw Justin. Don’t get me wrong, I think you’re a beautiful girl and you make me happy but Kristina you still love him. You’ve got to kick that pride of yours to the side and get back what you had.”
“Aw Nick” she whispered. He was right, she was still in love with him. But Justin didn’t want her, Nick was breaking up with her, could life get any worse?
“Kristina this was a rebound relationship, you know it and I know it. That doesn’t mean that we can’t be friends. I enjoy being with you but not the way we are sweetheart, do you understand what I mean?” Kristina nodded. “Come here sweetheart.” Nick took Kristina and held her in his arms.
~*~
Lance walked over to the table where Krystal was reading the newspaper.
“Hey honeybuns.”
“Honeybuns?”
“Yes honeybuns, how’s it going?”
“Good, good and the wee one?”
“Your spawn is just fine” Krystal smiled. All her life she had said that she’d never had any kids since she already had 12 nieces and nephews but things were different. She was so proud of being a mother and couldn’t wait to have their child in their arms. A small bulge was forming making it all the more apparent that she was having a child. “So what’s up with you?”
“Nothing much, have you heard from Kristina after yesterday?”
“Nah, she hasn’t called. Have you heard from Justin?”
“I called him last night to see how he was doing and he was somewhat ‘occupied’” Lance coughed.
“Occupied?? Wanna digress a little more in that?”
“Justin was getting down and dirty with Veneska when I called.” That alone caused Krystal to become furious. That skinny little whore!
“Hmm…”
“Hmm….Hmmm? No Krystal.”
“No what?”
“I know what’s on your mind, you want to go right over there and beat her ass. Don’t do it Krystal. Not only are you pregnant but that mess is between Justin and Kristina. Neither one of them are right. Justin is involved with a gold digging whore and Kristina is involved with Justin’s opposite. They’re doing this to each other. They both know that they still love each other but they’re fighting it so all the pain they cause each other is their fault. Just let them get over the fact that they’re no longer together. It’ll pan out eventually.” It sure would….with a little help from Krystal Shene Bass.
~*~
Justin looked down at the blue papers in his hand. There in his possession were their divorce papers. That was it, he was going to do it. Making sure they were out in the open he was going to do it. He was going to go out today and take them straight to his lawyer. There was no point of hanging onto them any longer. The marriage was over plain and simple. The doorbell downstairs began to ring.
“Ven can you get that for me?”
“Yeah sure!” she called from the kitchen. What was that bitch doing here? This was not the time. She was still on her high from sleeping with Justin last night, now this bitch was here. “What do you want?”
“You know exactly what I want. I want you out of this damn house and out of my friends lives!”
“Honey that’s never gonna happen. I have a child with Justin, we’re gonna linked forever.”
“Bitch please, that little girl is not your daughter.” Veneska’s blood ran cold. She and Ruby cut all the corners so how in the hell had she found out? The look on her face made everything real for Krystal. She started laughing, this was fantastic. “So I’m right.”
“Shut up! You’re wrong! You’re just wrong!”
“No I’m fucking right and you know it. That girl you’ve been hanging around with the bright red hair is that little girls mother. You are so fucking trife! Passing another woman’s child off as your own. I can’t wait to tell Justin!”
“He’s never gonna believe you!”
“You wanna bet?” Krystal tried to make her way to the steps but Veneska jumped on her back sending her to the floor. Krystal long forgot about being pregnant, this bitch just jumped on her back like a damn monkey! It was time to take her to school. It was simple to knock her little ass over. Krystal pounced on top of her. As tight as she could she wrapped her hands in her hair and slammed her head repeatedly against the floor. Veneska was screaming like a banshee causing Justin to leave out of the room to find out what was going on. Here it was again, breaking up another fight between Veneska and the ghetto girls. Krystal was punching Veneska so hard that it made Justin shiver in pain.
“Krystal stop it! STOP!” Justin ran down the steps and pulled the pregnant woman off of her. “What the hell is wrong with you?! You’re pregnant!! You’re not supposed to be fighting!!”
“Its not like I was losing” she said out of breath.
“What in the fuck is wrong with you?! Veneska are you ok?” Justin was about to move over to her until Krystal stopped him.
“You need to stop! This bitch is running mind games!”
“What are you fucking talking about?!”
“Alesha is not your child!!”
“Krystal you, Kristina, you both need to stop! We had a paternity test done! JUST STOP!!”
“No I’m not going to fucking stop, look at this.” Krystal rummaged into her purse, grabbing the two pictures she had duplicated of Ruby and Alesha. She handed them over to Justin who simply glanced at them.
“What is this Krystal?”
“Just fucking look at them and look at them hard!” If that would stop her then fine. Justin looked at both pictures studying them. Krystal could see his skin turn pale in shock. Finally he was realizing it too. Slowly he looked back over to Veneska who was still laying on the ground. That look he was giving her made her more than scared.
“Krystal…..you need to get her away from me before today becomes the first day that I hit a woman.”
~*~
“I Cannot believe this Veneska! How could you fuck up?!”
“ME?! You’re the one who let them take a picture of you!” Where everything felt like a dream now it was a nightmare. That little bitch Krystal got Veneska out of the mansion so fast. Along with Veneska, she found out Ruby was in the other house and got her out just as fast. Hours later Ruby found out that she was fired once Krystal and Lance reported her for tampering with the paternity test. So calling it a nightmare? Correct. Justin kept Alesha at his house, refusing to let her go with Veneska. Now they were sitting at one of Ruby’s friend’s apartments wondering how their plan backfired right in their faces.
“I thought they were someone else!”
“Yeah just like an idiot.”
“An idiot?! You’re the one fucked up!”
“You know what Ruby, I am so sick and tired of your bullshit! You messed up just as much as I did or worse, so get off your fucking high horse.” Ruby was sick of Veneska talking shit. Not only had she ruined their plan of getting everything they could out of Justin, now she was here bad mouthing her. Not only had she already gotten her ass kicked earlier that day by Krystal, she was about to get it kicked by her.
~*~
“I can’t believe we’re doing this again” Justin sighed. “I wish Kristina was here.”
“Oh now you wish she was here” Dez scoffed.
“Dez!”
“No Jace she’s right, I am just constantly fucking up.”
“Uh hello?! Child right in front of you” J.C. said pointing out Alesha who was sitting on Justin’s lap.
“Nuh uh its ok because when daddy says a bad word I get a dollar.” Justin reached in his back pocket and pulled out a twenty. “You’ll be hearing more where that came from sweetie.” Justin was so conflicted. Where was his life turning? First he believed he had a daughter, then the divorce, moving on with Veneska, Kristina moving on with Nick, then finding out that maybe Alesha really wasn’t his daughter. There were so many emotions he was feeling that he just wanted to escape from the world. But he couldn’t. He had children that relied on him, friends as well. Then there was everything going on with his wife. Why couldn’t time just rewind and go back to when everyone was happy?
“Mr. Timberlake, we’re ready to see you” the doctor announced.
“Well here we go again.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki