10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"You what?!" Krystal literally choked on the glass of water she was drinking. Some of it even came out of her nose. "You slept with Nick?!"
"Yeah…."a reminder brought a smile to her face of that night.
"Well…..?
"He’s not as big as Justin but girl he put it on me. I was sore that next day" she laughed, "then he dumped me."
"WHAT?!"
"Yup, first time I’ve ever been dumped. Well by someone other than Justin and Chris in high school. I don‘t think that it has fully registered that I‘ve had sex with someone that I‘ve had a crush on since 1996."
"Ok great, now back to the dumping, what happened?"
"He said that I’m so obviously still in love with Justin, what a crock." Kristina mixed the chocolate mix in her milk before having a seat across from Krystal.
"Because you are."
"Here we go again…." she said rolling her eyes.
"Yes here we go again. He’s the reason why I’m here."
"What now?"
"He kicked Veneska out." Kristina’s eyes grew wide in shock, he did what? Came to his senses? If there was any other time she didn’t care about Justin, she did now.
"What?! When?!"
"The other day, had you forgotten that we had the upper hand?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Hello the pictures? The pictures of Alesha and Ruby?" Yeah I hear you saying it right now, you stupid idiot why didn’t you say something before hand? Things got so complicated with the divorce, Nick, Veneska moving in, all that mumbo jumbo that she hadn’t even factored in the fact that she had the proof right there. Maybe if she had told him this a long time ago then they wouldn’t be in the predicament they were in now.
"Damn, with everything going on, I so forgot! What all happened?"
"Kicked the bitch out, but Alesha’s still there because he didn’t want her around those two witches."
"Witches?"
"I’m trying to work on my language. Anyways they went to get another paternity test done. He’s going to know today if she’s his or not."
"That poor girl…."
"Kristina, he needs your help. You’re the only person who can understand and be there for him. The guys, me, Dez, Kel, the kids we all want to be there for him but you’re really the only one that can help him with this." And she wanted to be there for him she really did but there was that pride of hers getting in the way. He had hurt her, hurt her worst than anyone in her life.
"I don’t know Krystal…"
"You know what fuck it, I’m gonna be real ok? I’ve known your for 10 years and I love you Kristina, you know that but you are fucking making me mad!!! I can remember the first time you came back from here when you first met Justin and you couldn’t erase that smile off your face and its been that way for the past 5 years. Kristina you and Justin are so happy together that its sickening, you need to fucking stop acting like an ass both of you. Now you need to take yo’ wack ass over there and get the damn shit straight! I am so fucking sick of you two acting like babies without their bottles. This shit is done now! He know the truth! Fuck!"
Kristina sat there thinking over everything her best friend had said. Wow was that what everyone thought of her? Of them? Were they really acting like two mulish children? Not that she based her life decisions on what everyone else thought but constantly people kept telling her that she was still in love with Justin. Hell even she knew she was still in love with him. After everything that happened was it even possible to reconcile? Why was life so complicated? Why couldn’t have Krystal stayed home that night her mother got in an argument with her? Why couldn’t J.C. just mind his own business and not find her? Why couldn’t have that bus not gone through Canada, causing Justin to find her when she left him? Why hadn’t a lot of things happened? Kristina held her head in hands. She didn’t understand how after all the tears that spewed from her body over the past month and a half could possible retain more tears. Especially all the ones that were coming out now. Krystal refused to console her because tough love was totally needed at the moment. Wiping away the tears she looked over to her friend who’s arms were folded up.
"I thought you said you were watching your language?"
~*~
Justin looked at the paper one more time. He didn’t want to be it to be true but it was. Alesha wasn’t his daughter. There were so many thoughts that went through his head that he had a migraine. How could she not be his? After all that he had to do just to have his daughter accepted in his world. All the things he had to give up. His happiness, his normalcy, his wife…….his love. How could life be so cruel? He was just dumbfounded. Things had been so crazy that nothing was really the same. He had taken some time off from the studio to get his life back on the right track, Justina and J were spending more time with the guys than they were their own father, he felt so empty inside. Justin wiped away another one of his many tears away from his face. He had to get out of that house. Wherever he was going he didn’t care. He was just going to just get in his car and drive. Just keep on driving and driving and driving until there was no gas left. Justin threw the paper down and grabbed his keys to leave. Something was a little weird though when he reached the door knob. When he opened the door there on the other end stood Kristina. He opened the door before her fist hit the wood. Justin looked so sad. She just wanted to take him and hold him forever.
"I heard what happened" she whispered.
"Yeah…."
"Where are you going?"
"Nowhere if you’re staying." Hopefully she would stay, so he said a silent prayer to himself. A spark went through his body when he felt the warmth of her hand encase his. She was going to stay. Just from her touch it made him confident that maybe now something in his life would be right. If she was willing to try, then definitely he would be as well.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki