10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Kristina over looked the paper that Justin received earlier that day. There before he was what she had been telling Justin for the longest. Alesha was not his daughter. Justin was stricken with sadness. He loved children and wanted a boatload of them. It was something about Alesha emerging into his life made him feel fantastic. Whenever he heard her call him daddy or when he saw her playing along with Justina and J he was touched with an euphoric feeling. Constantly he asked Kristina for another child but just after almost 2 years of having J she wanted to rest a little. Now he had three children without having to deliver one, or at least had three children.
"I'm so sorry Justin that you had to find out that way."
"No...no it was my fault. I should've listened to you and I didn't. I'm not going to apologize to you--that wouldn't be good enough. Kristina I treated you like shit. I am honestly ashamed of my treatment towards you and I'm not just saying that because Alesha isn't mine and the stuff with Veneska. That's been riding on my shoulders for the longest now."
"So why did you wait till now to tell me?"
"I don't know--I DON'T KNOW!" he yelled in frustration. "Things just got so...."
"Weird?"
"Yeah, too weird for my liking. Finding out that I had a child or thought I had a child, then the two of us arguing, Veneska...I fucked up."
"No, we fucked up. We were both wrong Justin, the two of us." Justin looked over to Kristina who looked equally as sad. She knew he loved Alesha, plus with the added stress of their diminishing relationship. This needed to be hit head on, it would be the only way to start repairing or at least trying to repair what little they had of their relationship.

Lonely hours, Lonely days,
Never meant to drive you away from me,
I shouldda listened to ya lady and what you had to say, If only...
I never knew how much you feel for somebody after you've let them go (let them go)
And you find out that it's too late to let your feelings show (feelings show)
And even though I've done u so wrong
Don't you know, like I know, baby...

You see you've got the key to my heart, girl
Unlock me and take all my feelings apart
Coz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,
You closed the door on me; you threw away the key...

"I've got an idea." Justin got up from the table leaving Kristina all alone in the kitchen. Really what was Justin's idea? She was almost worried to find out what. Justin walked over to Kristina and handed her a single bottle jack daniels. This was going to be needed that night.
"Here." Kristina took the bottle and poured a small amount in a shot glass. Drinking, especially around Justin wasn't a good idea. It definitely wasn't going to be a good mix. Closing her eyes upon contact of the stinging liquid she slammed the shot glass on the table. She watched Justin open up his own bottle of liquor, straight vodka. She cringed when she saw him almost inhale half of the bottle on his own. "You're gonna want to finish that all your own."
"Justin being drunk together isn’t' good. You get angry, I get horny--"
"We're not going to want to talk about things sober." Kristina eyed the brown drink thinking about if that was so. Would she be completely open with her bravado in play? Drinking didn't help but it would help loosen things up a bit. Maybe just a few more swings. But then a few more swigs became more and more and more. Now more than half of the bottle was gone. Kristina looked over to Justin who was more than apparent that he was drunk. His eyes were glassed over, his body a bit slump and his eyes barely open. "Now" he hiccupped, "lets talk." Kristina got up from the table, waiting by to see if Justin could make it on his own. "I've got it." Justin held onto the side of the wall making his way along the side so he wouldn't fall.

I'm starting over; I'm feeling down,
Still can't believe that you're not around.
I shouldda been there for you, baby..
But now I'm crying on this melody tonight...

I didn't realize that there is no other remedy to end this pain (end this pain)
But if you come back in my life then maybe I can start to live again (live again)
And even though you're being so strong
Don't you know, like I know, baby...

"Justin, I’m not too sure about this."
"We just need to get everything off our chests…"
"Justin just because we got plastered and talk doesn’t mean things are going to be the way the used to be. You hurt me and I hurt you--"
"We hurt each other but we also love each other. More than we could possibly love another human being."
"Could’ve fooled me with that little performance you gave me at the fashion show."
"That was only to make you jealous."
"Only to make me jealous?! Are you kidding me?! What made me jealous was the second my foot walked out of this door that bitch was in my home with my children, in my bed! What made me jealous was walking back here finding all the pictures we had taken with one another gone, the walls bare. Could you make me anymore jealous by kissing her as if she was the only person in the world?! NO!"
"Kristina about her moving in, she was about to be thrown out of her apartment. What was I supposed to do? Watch her and Alesha suffer out in the streets?"
"No, but to go as far as to let her move in? In a place that was special to the two of us?! Come on Justin, you need a better excuse than that!"
"What do you expect me to say? Seeing you prancing around with Nick on the tabloids at the beach or shopping? I’m supposed to be thrilled about that?"
"At least I wasn’t tongue fucking in front of you with him! What we did were just being together and photographers invaded our privacy. We didn’t put anything out there blatantly like you did."
"Yeah but did you have to pick Nick? Nick out of all people?"
"Did you have to pick Veneska? Veneska out of all women? I mean gosh Justin, she was a threat to our marriage from the get go, then you hook up with her not once but twice? And then to make it concrete you fucking call me a SLUT?! The mother of your children, a freaking slut--"
"I didn’t mean that."
"You don’t mean a lot of things Justin. You never mean anything, you just say shit and expect people to forgive you because ‘oh you didn’t mean it’, that’s really lame Justin. I’ve never bad mouthed you, I have much more respect and love for you than that!"
"I know, I know that--"
"Do you know that I cried every night because you turned your back on me when I told you I didn’t think Alesha was yours. You weren’t even willing to listen to my point. You just cast my view of to the side like it didn’t matter. We were married Justin! And you wouldn’t even listen to me, listen to my concerns. I didn’t feel like your wife, I felt like your fucking unwanted roommate. You wouldn’t talk to me, hell you wouldn’t even look at me."
"I know I can’t make it up to, the way I acted was wrong that I’ll admit but you have to admit that you caused some of that reaction."
"I what?!"
"You heard me! You were acting all territorial and jealous towards Veneska--"
"And still to this day you’re defending her!" It was a good thing that the kids were gone because the shouting match was becoming too much. Both were in tears, faces red, wet with tears not caring because now everything was coming out in the open each other.
"I’m not defending her!"
"Yes you are! Here you are telling me that I was acting territorial and jealous, you’re damn right I was! Here’s this bitch over here every waking moment using that girl as an excuse to get closer to you! I just knew it, I just knew it from the moment she stepped foot on that porch that she was up to no good and I was just too blind and stupid to realize the game she was playing. And when I would tell you these things you’d act like I was green eyed monster but can you blame me? If some mysterious man just popped up out of nowhere acting the same way you would’ve been ten times worse than I was! At least I was nice to the bitch before the shit hit the fan, you on the other hand wouldn’t have let him get within a 1000 foot radius! That hurt Justin, that hurt worst than any kind of physical encounter anyone could throw at me. I loved you so much, so much that my body just wouldn’t grasp the concept that we weren’t together. I loose weight, I barely eat right, I turn into a total hermit because my body just can’t comprehend that Justin R. Timberlake isn’t at my fucking side, so you know what Justin, FUCK YOU, FUCK LOVING YOU, FUCK EVERYTHING!!!" Extremely upset, Kristina began to storm out of the living room until two arms tights grabbed her from behind pulling her back into the living room. She tried to fight but Justin was much more stronger than her. "LET ME GO JUSTIN!!!" she screamed scratching at his arms.
"NO! YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE AND TALK!!!" See how mixing this talk with liquor wasn’t a good thing? The two struggled around a bit. Justin, now feeling the full effects of drinking fell over pinning Kristina under him. But that didn’t stop the fighting going on between them. Justin was trying everything he could to keep her still so they could talk about what she just said but she wasn’t having it. "LET GO OF ME JUSTIN!!!"
"NO!!!" Finally he got her arms and pinned them above her head causing her to stop flailing her arms. She tried what she could with her legs but there was no use. Kicking him wasn’t doing anything. "I am not letting you go until you realize what you just said."

You see you've got the key to my heart, key to my heart girl
Unlock me and take all my feelings apart
Coz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,
You closed the door on me; you threw away the key...

"What? Fuck you?"
"No you said you loved me."
"Big whoop."
"Kristina--you said you love me."
"I heard you the first fucking time Justin, now let me go before I bite the shit out of your nose."
"Kristina…..you love me" he whispered. It was something about how he said it that time made her stop fighting him.
"Justin…everyone kept telling me that it was obvious that I still loved you and I didn’t wanted to acknowledge it….but I do. I still love you Justin--and I’m never going to stop loving you but we’re not together anymore. We just have to come to terms with--"
"I love you too. I meant what I said that day, I’m never going to stop loving you either. Do you realize that we both will never stop loving each other?"
"That doesn’t mean anything Justin!!"
"Yes it does, it means that we belong together. I know that I’ll never love anyone the way that I love you and vice versa. Kristina we can do this please--"
"Justin--" He knew what she was about to say but he stopped her by crashing his lips down upon hers. She wanted to fight back but it was something her body decided that it wouldn’t fight against. They both explored each others mouths with their tongues. Then Justin broke away and started planting butterfly kisses down her neck. How it happened was beyond her but next thing she knew she was out of her miss sixty jeans and tight white tank top. Justin broke away ripping his own clothes off as fast as he could so he could return to her awaiting body. Going back to her lips, Justin continuously kissed as if it was the last time he was going to ever do such. He then moved down and began to suck her clit, and without warning let his tongue enter her. She squirmed during the process, her hips slightly thrusting, bringing her more pleasure. She literally saw stars when she came. Justin gave her a sexy smile, moving back up to her lips. Justin took his large hand and separated her legs which now rested on his sides. He wanted to just screw her till the sun came up, well that was going to happen but this was supposed to show her how much he loved her. He was going to make love to her. Slowly he entered her causing her to gasp. Though she had sexy just a few days ago there was nothing like the feel of Justin. She wrapped her legs around his waist to get more of him in and he pumped harder and harder into her. When she closed her eyes, Justin caressed her face.
"Open your eyes babe, I wanna see you." Their eyes connected as they reached peak levels of bliss. The feeling was so wondrous that Justin began to cry. "I love you" he said, his voice cracking.
"I love you too, I love you so much Justin" she sighed. They both moaned each others name, not missing a beat of each other's thrusts. Soon, with one final thrust Justin put them both over the edge. Breathlessly they remained in their position. Justin couldn’t help it, he had to kiss her again and again and again until-- "Um…was that supposed to happen?" the lights went out." Justin looked up realizing for the first time that there was a thunderstorm brewing outside.
"Did you know it was raining?"
"Um, I was kind of occupied with something else at the moment" she joked.
"Good to see your hilarity isn’t gone."
"Never that."
"I’m gonna go check the fuses." Justin, still in all his nude glory got up from atop of Kristina to go check the fuses. Great, they were all out. Apparently the electricity was all out (ok I know you’re say duh, I can hear it all the way here). Justin came back upstairs where Kristina was now in her bra and jeans. "Why are you dressed?"
"I’m sorry that I don’t walk around in my birthday suit like you JT."
"After all this time we’ve been married you still don’t like walking around nude."
"That I don’t" Justin followed Kristina’s shadow into the kitchen where she started rummaging around for a candle.
"Yeah but you have no objections when we’re doing Yugmapada" he grinned. For those of you who don’t know, that’s a position from kama sutra.
"Shh, not out loud" she giggled. "There it is, come on." Kristina and Justin walked back into the living room and sat down in the middle of the floor. Justin joined her, lighting the candle in its stand in the middle of the floor. "And then there was light."
"Ah."
"So….."
"So….." Now this was awkward, just after what happened, something that just happened that hadn’t in almost 3 months everything was so….out of the ordinary. What were they supposed to say? "Hey I know we haven’t been together in 3 months, divorced and with other people but hey that sex was great!" Ok not a good way to start things right? "Hey….remember when we were at The Ren cen and you literally stuffed me with a million Telway burgers, Better made chips and Faygo? I didn’t say anything but man I was so full but you went out of your way to get it for me so I went on and ate everything."
"What? Are you serious? You could’ve just told me that you had too much."
"Nah like I said you went out and got everything just for me. That day you told me that you loved me for the first time."

And everyday and night I'm thinking about you constantly
Now I know for sure how much you really mean to me, yeah
Sometimes I get a rush and I see, how we were meant to be, lady...

"Yeah" she sighed, smiling at the memory. "Or how about that time you came to visit before you went to Europe for an hour? That was so sweet, I wore that shirt every night to bed that you left me."
"Real?"
"Yup, I wouldn’t even wash it because I was scared that it wouldn’t smell like you anymore." Justin took Kristina’s hand and pulled it to his lips.
"That’s so sweet."
"Whatever, it was so dorky."
"Not at all, I remember I was so tired when I got to England but it was worth it to kiss you one last time before being gone for three months."
"Aw J…"
"When I was on the plane ride back I knew from then that I was going to ask you to marry me. I hadn’t felt that way about anyone, not one person in my entire life."
"Same here, besides that loser I dated for a week Chris, you were the only guy I had been with in that way. The way you were with me, I just knew it was love you know."
"Of course I know, I waited a whole year without sex!" Kristina playfully punched Justin in the arm. Just like a man right? "I’m just kidding babe, it was hard but it was well worth it. I wanted to respect your wishes."
"And that you did, even though it had its bumpy spots."
"Like when you got hit."
"Yup…."
"I’ll never forget when you looked at me and had no clue who I was….that was just the worst. The worst thing ever. I was overjoyed when you got your memory back. Then there was when we were apart for 7 months…."
"Yup, so I guess we’re not new to the whole separation thing huh?"
"Not at all." Silence filled the room again, Justin had to tell her and now was the perfect time. If they were meant to be together this would seal it. "Kristina I have a confession to make."
"Uh oh…"

You see you've got the key to my heart, key to my heart girl
Unlock me and take all my feelings apart
Coz when u said you had to leave, had to go away,
You closed the door on me; you threw away the key

"Just hear me out ok?" Kristina nodded eagerly listening to what this confession was all about. "When we signed those papers that day, I--I never turned them in." Ha! That was so funny because she could’ve swore that she just heard Justin say that they weren’t divorced yet.
"What?"
"I never turned the papers in. Somewhere deep in my heart I knew we could work things out. People kept telling me that it was obvious that I was still in love with you. I didn’t know how I was going to do it but I knew that I was going to try and find some way, find some way to get us back together." She wasn’t sure if she wanted to be completely furious at him or amorous. He truly believed in his heart that he could get them back at one, despite the fact that he was with Veneska and she was with Nick. How he maintained that belief for months was beyond her. Even she thought it was over for them. Justin sat by waiting for her reaction. She was unreadable at the moment, like she was trying to figure out how to feel. When she opened her mouth Justin awaited for the yelling but was shocked when he felt her arms wrapped around him.
"Aw Justin" she sighed. Justin wrapped his around her as well reveling in the feeling of finally getting to hold her in the way he had wanted to for so long. He felt her tears on his shoulder. They just held on tightly to each other crying in each others arms.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki