10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


That morning Kristina woke up in Justin’s arms. For the entire night they made love over and over again until they physically couldn’t anymore. Justin smiled when he felt her warm breath ticking his bare chest.
"I know you’re up" he spoke. He could feel Kristina smile against his chest.
"That I am" she sighed pulling herself up from the floor over to the window where the sun was shinning so bright above them. She felt Justin come behind her, wrapping his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder.
"Kristina……..where does this leave us?" Kristina turned around to face Justin, taking his hands in hers.
"Its gonna be hard Justin--Its gonna be hard trying to get things back to normal if it even get that far."
"With help and trying anything is possible." Kristina simply nodded for there was nothing to say. To her surprise they were still married, bind together forever in the eyes of God. If Justin believed that they had a chance, why couldn’t she? Kristina wrapped her arms around Justin and laid her head on his chest.
"Ok" she whispered.
~*~
2 weeks later
Things oddly enough were working for Kristina and Justin. Dr. Cummings was more than happy to see her former clients. Hello, they were rich! One of the few people that could afford her, wouldn’t you be happy? Anyways everyone was more than happy to hear of their reconciliation. They knew it was all in the stars. Literally they jumped for joy, it was only so long they could keep denying that they still didn’t love each other. They weren’t the only ones that were happy, Justina and J who returned from a little time with Auntie Kim were ecstatic to see their mother living back with them. Once again Justina was explained about everything, that mommy and daddy worked everything out . Still with all the happiness, there was something in the back of both Kristina and Justin’s mind. Alesha.
"Ok so I’ll see you guys later?"
"Later it is" Lance said.
"Alrighty then, bye bye." Kristina hung up the phone and looked out at Justin who was sitting on the swing in the backyard. He looked like he was in somewhat of a trance which scared her. "J? Justin what’s wrong?" Justin hung his head, paying attention to the sweat rolling down the side of his beer can. Kristina took his hand to gain his attention. "Justin tell me what’s going on in that noggin of yours."
"I was just thinking about Alesha."
"You miss her don’t you?"
"Yeah I do--"
"I miss her too." Justin looked up at Kristina, she missed Alesha? Actually she did. Alesha was a sweet little girl who didn’t deserve the parents she was dealt. Any woman who was willing to give up her child to another just to gain some kind of money out of it was just horrid. "Look J I was thinking--maybe if we could find Alesha’s real father we could get her away from Ruby and see her more if he was willing to do that."
"How would we find him? I mean Ruby, Veneska even were a little ’experienced’, it might be hard to find him."
"We can at least try right? Maybe make a call to Boccheri, see what he can do? He found me with little info, he could find him too." Justin began to smile. How did he get so lucky to have manage to fall in love with the most kindest person in the world? She was willing to go out on a limb just to have a girl that wasn’t related to either one of them in their lives.
"What did I do to deserve you?"
"Oh I don’t know, maybe that gypsy you hooked with all those years ago did some good" she smiled.
"Shut up" Justin threw his arm around her and brought her close.
"Ew J you’re all sweaty!"
"You know you love it!"
"NO! GROSS!"
"Gross? Gross?! I’ll show you gross" Justin pulled Kristina all the way into his lap making the sweat the moistened his body all over Kristina’s dry skin. She couldn’t help but scream. From afar Justina smiled at her maman and daddy playing around. Things were back to normal, as normal as it could be with the circumstances.
~*~
"You look fantastic" J.C. smiled leaning over to hug Kristina’s petite frame. Being away from Justin she lost almost 25 pounds but was slowly gaining it back thanks to Justin forcing her to eat more. He wanted the booty back.
"Thanks Josh, you look great as well. So does mama" she smiled looking over to Dez who too was now showing.
"You don’t know how happy we are to see you two back together. We knew that you two belonged together. We’re just happy to see that you two managed to come back together."
"You know honestly," Kristina looked over at Justin who was acting like a goofball with Joey, just like classic Justin, "so am I." The doorbell rung breaking up their conversation. "Hey I’m gonna go get that, go on out there, everything’s set up. We’re just waiting for a few more people."
"Alright, well I hope they hurry up because this little bundle is getting hungry."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Kristina ran to the door to greet the man of the night, Chris. Everyone thought that this dinner Kristina decided to have was for her and Justin coming back together when it was really all for Chris. Tonight was the night that he was going to tell everyone the truth. He was extremely nervous but it had to be told. He had met someone now that he was having feelings for. Secretly he told Kristina about him. His name was Donovan, he was a little younger than he was and completely gorgeous. Yes gorgeous, he looked like Jake Gylenhall’s long lost twin brother "Hey Chrissy."
"Hey Krissy" he laughed. His nerves were on edge awaiting for when his friends to turn their backs on him.
"Come on in, everyone’s in the back waiting for you so we can eat." Chris hesitated a little. What was he getting himself into? How were they going to react? After desert everything would be out in the open, he was so scared. "Chris, its not going to be as bad as you think it will be. You have to tell them and now would be the perfect time since you’ve gathered the courage to do it now."
"Yeah you’re right" he nodded. "You’re going to be there for me right?"
"Of course, of course I am Chris. I’m here for you every step of the way hon." Kristina gave Chris a hug to held ease him a little. It didn’t work but he was going to put on a smile and fake it until later that night. Chris joined the rest of the group at the table that was set up in the yard. Everything was decorated by Justin and Justina which actually looked very professional. A long table was bedecked with a lovely white lace cloth, sat in the middle of the yard surrounded by white lily scented candles. The children sat along at the smaller table that was equally as nice as their parents as they dined. Kristina could see the nervousness written all over Chris’ face. Dinner was getting closer and closer to being finished which meant it was getting closer and closer to his top secret news. Plus it wasn’t helping that she wasn’t feeling in tip top shape. Something Justin could tell as well.
"You ok?" he whispered in her ear.
"Yeah I’m fine" she lied.
"Ok." Justin put his arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Ok that was not going to be good. Not being able to withstand it any longer she excused herself from the group. She wasn’t sure how long she was in the bathroom but apparently she had been in there long enough for the guys to send Dez and Krystal to check up on her.
"Is everything alright in there?"
"If I said yes would you go away?"
"………no."
"Great" Kristina reluctantly removed herself from the cold tile from the floor to the door where both of her friends looked worried.
"Uh you ok?" Dez asked.
"Just peachy."
"Peachy my ass, what’s wrong?" Krystal bombarded her way into the bathroom along with Dez.
"I don’t know, I feel like hell. Maybe it’s the heat, its kind of hot tonight. You know I get when its hot out."
"Yeah I suppose, here put this on your forehead. That should help a little." Krystal wetted a cloth with cold water and passed it over to Kristina hoping that it would help. Nope didn’t help at all. Uh oh, here it comes…Kristina quickly turned over to the toilet and puked up everything that she had just ate. Great, just great now she was going to have to eat again. Oh yeah plus she hated throwing up. Krystal held her hair back, there was no point in ruining those nice highlights she just got. Once she was done Dez and Krystal helped her to her feet.
"I am so sorry I did that in front of you guys" she whined.
"Hey its ok, its not the worse I’ve seen. Here, gargle you smell."
"Wow Krystal such a friend."
"I try" A knock on the door got their attention. "Who is it?"
"Chris."
"You can open it" Kristina said before spitting out the stinging Listerine. "What’s up?"
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah…just female things, are you ready?"
"Yeah I am, you’re still going to be there for me right?"
"Yeah, come on lets go on down there." Kristina walked out of the bathroom and took his hand carrying him back downstairs. "Are you ready?"
"As I’ll ever be."
"Alright then." Chris took a deep breath before moving to the head of the table. Kristina stood by his side, rubbing down his back to calm him. Everyone looked on in confusion. She disappeared for awhile then out of nowhere Chris moves to the front of the table.
"Everyone I um, have an announcement to make." Chris cleared his throat before moving on.
"You can do this Chris."
"Ok…Well everyone there’s a reason Kristina got everyone here together. There’s been something, somewhat of a burden on my chest that I’ve been carrying for years now. There has been a reason why I haven’t been as fortunate as you all, being married, beautiful children…." Chris became choked up.
"Its ok Chris, go ahead. You can do this ok" Kristina whispered in his ear.
"Chris you know you can tell us anything." The guys were getting a little nervous of what Chris had to tell them.
"Well uh…I’m gay." Talk about the silence. No one said anything….what was there to say? They had seen Chris plenty of times with women, but he was gay? Gay as in liking men gay? Gay gay? Chris took their silence as being angry with him. Maybe angry for not telling or for being gay, he wasn’t sure. Kristina held his hand, feeling it shake like a leaf. It was out in the open now and it was up for the guys to tell how they felt. J.C. slowly got up from his chair and walked over to Chris.
"When? When did you find out--"
"Our first tour in Europe."
"Why’d you wait so long?"
"I don’t know…I thought you’d hate me or something."
"We could never hate you man" J.C. took Chris and gave him a manly man hug that lifted a million pounds off of his chest. At least that was one more person that supported him. Joey, Justin, Kelly and Dez all got up and embraced Chris. All except Lance who was more than shocked. He didn’t even bother to say anything, he just got up and left. Chris watched in sadness as his friend departed.
"I’ll go talk to him." Kristina let go of Chris’ hand and walked into the kitchen where Lance was standing in disbelief. "You’re not being fair Lance."
"Being fair?! Why do I have to be fair?! He’s…he’s…he’s--"
"Gay Lance yes, he’s gay, homosexual or whatever you want to call it."
"Kristina you know that’s wrong."
"What?"
"You know…its wrong, its against everything I believe it."
"Lance I understand. I know in the bible that it says that its wrong and I know you come from a deeply religious family as well as I. But the bible also says to love your fellow man. Chris is like a brother to you, to all of us. God wouldn’t be thrilled with the treatment you’re giving him. You guys have known each other too long for this Lance."
"Kristina its just wrong."
"Lance, it doesn’t mean you have to like it. No one’s asking you to do that. All he asks is that you know the truth and just accept it. You’re not going to change him so you might as well just take it as is or you’re going to lose a great friend." Kristina left him with that returning outside as the guys continued to talk to Chris and tell him that they would be there for him. A few minutes went by before Lance walked back out. It was like a movie going on before them. Everyone was silent as they watched Lance walk back out. He didn’t say anything, just looked at Chris before surprising everyone by hugging him too.
"I’m sorry man I didn’t mean to be like that."
"Its ok, its ok."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki