10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Are you sure you’re ok?” Justin asked. Kristina had been pretty slumped over the entire ride over.
“Yeah I’m fine, you know how I get when its really hot.”
“Yeah this humidity is a bitch. You know you can stay in here with the AC until I come back. I’m sure I can use my powers of persuasion.”
“Tah boy please, your powers of persuasion is about as efficient as a flashlight with no batteries.”
“Aw its like that huh?”
“Its like that.” Kristina grabbed the door and headed out. “So this is the place?”
“This is the place, 4141 Greenfield.” With the help of J.C.’s private eye Bocherri the man who fathered Alesha was found. The place pretty much looked like a dump. What kind of people did that girl hang out with? Hand and hand, Kristina and Justin walked into the brick style apartment in search of her father. They waited for awhile in front of his door. He had yet to answer.
“Maybe he’s not here.” Just after she said that the door popped open to a shirtless male. No wonder Alesha had the blond hair, his hair was so blond it hurt to stare at it too long and with the mixture of Ruby’s curls it made you question Alesha’s paternity. “Hi are you Chauncy Willits?”
“Yeah….hey don’t I know you…? Uh…Backstreet boy?”
“No” Justin growled, bringing back the memories of Kristina and Nick. Kristina couldn’t help but snicker at the one. “My name is Justin Timberlake, this is my wife Kristina.”
“Well what do you two want?”
“Um we’re here to talk to you about Ruby Andrews?” Chauncey didn’t want to talk about that bitch. The last time he saw her, she left him high and dry. Literally, she got him suped up on X and when he fell off to sleep she stole all his money.
“I don’t want to talk about her” Chauncey was about to close the door when Justin stopped him.
“Look we don’t have to talk about her we’re here to talk about your daughter.”
“DAUGHTER?! WHAT THE FUCK?!” So apparently he didn’t know about Alesha.
“Uh yeah….you’re daughter Alesha?”
“That bitch told me that she got an abortion!” he yelled.
“Uh well she did the opposite. Alesha is alive and well, that’s why we’re here. Alesha lived with us for awhile, she’s a sweet girl but as you well know Ruby isn’t the best person to be raising that child. She used Alesha to try to steal money away from our family. That child needs a better home--”
“I can’t take care of her.”
“Why not?”
“I just can’t!! I can’t take care of a child! I’m having a hard enough time just taking care of myself let alone someone else.” Justin stood in shock, how could he think like that? Alesha was his own flesh and blood! And here he was willing to giving up all the joys of being a parent because he couldn’t take care of her? At least he could try….but Chauncey wasn’t hearing it. He didn’t want to be a parent regardless of the fact that he was.
“Chauncey, just think about this for a minute, she’s a beautiful little girl--”
“I said no! Ruby has raised her this long, she can finish it up.”
“Are you sure that you wouldn’t want this? That you wouldn’t want to be in her life? You don’t know what you’re missing man. Alesha is so sweet, it might be hard but it’d be well worth it to see her smile” Justin said from the heart. Still Chauncey wasn’t hearing it.
“I said no, if I regret it, then I’ll regret it. I’m young I don’t have time in my life to raise a child nor do I have the time so forget it.”
“Ok…ok, how about this….what if we adopted Alesha? We could give her a home and all the love she could imagine. And if you decide to change your mind later we’d be more than welcome to you having a relationship with her.” Justin was shocked. He knew she cared about Alesha but that much? Willing to adopt a child that wasn’t even hers? Chauncey sat there for a minute and contemplated over the offer. At least his daughter would be raised by two filthy rich people. The dude from 98 degrees and the chick from the fashion show….wouldn’t be so bad.
“Yeah sure….if you can take care of her better than Rubes can than I’m for it.” Kristina neither Justin could hide the smile on their faces. If things were going their way they’d have Alesha.
~*~
“Ok….ok, thanks Richard I mean this, thank you so much.” Justin hung up the phone and turned to Kristina who was waiting for his response.
“Well?”
“We have a case, they’re going to take the papers to her. And next week it all goes down.”
“That’s good, I mean Justina has been wondering where her sister was. Soon she’ll be home” she smiled.
“Kristina I want to thank you again for this. I know Alesha isn’t our daughter but I just feel this connection with her. I don’t want her to grow up with Ruby nor Veneska. We’re going to make her the happiest little girl, I can feel it.”
“So can I J.” Kristina gave Justin a hug before separating, going upstairs. She was masking her pain very well. Not that she was in much pain, just really sick lately. There was only so much cold water splashed on her face and cool air could do. She was sick plain and simple.
~*~
Justin took a deep breath and straightened his tie. Everything was about to start. He couldn’t be anymore nervous of what was about to happen. Man he wished Kristina was there but she wasn’t feeling too hot so he didn’t want her to be uncomfortable sitting there in the court.
“Are you all ready?” Richard, his lawyer asked.
“All ready” he sighed.
“Alright let’s go in.” When Justin walked in, both Veneska and Ruby shot daggers at him. Not only had he kicked Veneska and Ruby out, but he got Ruby fired from the only job that hired her in the past 3 years. Now he wanted to take her daughter away from her! How dare he! In any other circumstances this would’ve been cruel, to take a young girl away from her mother but Ruby wasn’t a fit mother period. So he didn’t feel bad about it at all. He was giving Alesha a life many dreamt of because he loved her that much. “I don’t even know why they’re looking at me like that, they’re the ones in the wrong.”
“That they are Mr. Timberlake, the courts will see that too.”
“I can only hope.”
~*~
Kristina splashed her face with cold water once more. This was just too much. She had gargled with such much Listerine that she could be their spokesperson. When she heard the door close, she knew Justin was home. It was either going to be one of the saddest days of his life or the happiest. Kristina walked out of the bathroom to the front of the steps. Justin stood at the bottom of the steps in his charcoal gray suit…..alone.
“Justin?” Alesha walked from behind him with a huge smile on her face. Just like Justina, with her youth she was very smart for her age. She knew what was going on and was overjoyed that she would no longer have to face the harsh treatment of her mother and her cruel best friend. Kristina ran down the steps and picked the little girl up in her arms. They stayed in that moment for a few minutes before Kristina pulled away to take a good look at her. “Hi sweetheart.”
“Hi Tina.”
“Oh I’m so happy to see you.”
“I’m happy to see you too, did you miss me?”
“Of course I did! You know who else missed you?”
“Who?”
“Your big sister.” Justin went and got Justina who was thrilled to see the girl who she had grown to know as her little sister. She was wondering when she was coming back again.
“Hi Alesha!”
“Hi Justina!”
“I missed you!”
“I missed you too!” The two little girls gave each other a hug, forgetting all about their parents that were watching behind them. “Guess what?”
“What?”
“Daddy got me a whole buncha movies, you wanna watch some?”
“Ok…” Alesha and Justin walked to Justina’s room to watch many of the cartoon DVD’s Justin had purchased for her not long ago.
“Well they look happy to see each other” Justin commented.
“That they do, I am truly happy that she’s here.”
“Me too, for a minute there I didn’t think that we were going to get her. Ruby tried but the judge understood. After that little fiasco she tried to pull on me, on us the judge understood where I was coming from.”
“That’s great J, I really think Alesha is going to be happy here.”
“So do I.” The ringing of Kristina’s cell phone interrupted their conversation.
“Krystal, hold on a sec” Kristina held her finger up to answer the call. “Hello?”
“Are you still coming over or what?”
“Did you get it?”
“Yes I got it sire, now bring your ass on over.”
“Fine Smegal.” Kristina hung the phone up and turned to face Justin. “Hey are you guys going to be ok?”
“Yeah what’s up?”
“Um I need to go by the Bass’, for uh…tea and crackers?”
“Tea and crackers?”
“Yeah or something like that, I’ll be back in like an hour.”
“Ok….”



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki