10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


"You--duh-pruh-vuh-"
"Ya."
"Huh?"
"Muh huh"
"Uh uh"
"Ja huh!"
"AUH!" Lance listened in on the grunts with confusion, what in the hell were they talking about?!
"I'm almost scared to ask what you two are talking about" Lance laughed but stopped at the sight of the distress on their faces. The only other woman he knew better than his mother and Krystal was Kristina. Something was definetly wrong. "What's wrong?"
"Huh?"
"Soemthing's wrong, its written all over your face."
"Nothing--nothing's wrong."
"Yes there is."
"No its not."
"Yes it is."
"No its not."
"Yes it is."
"No its not."
"Yes it."
"No its not" Krystal was getting irritated with the whole argument brewing between the blond and brunette. They sounded like two 4th grades arguing over who was the best power ranger. She couldn't take it anymore. Justin was going to know, hell everyone else was gonna know soon enough anyways.
"KRISTINA'S PREGNANT!!" She shouted. Kristina looked in horror at her friend for blurting it out.
"That’s great!" Lance smiled. Kristina on the other hand wasn't a bucket of smiles. "That's not great?" She tried to open her mouth to say why she wasn't necessarily thrilled but nothing would come out. If it came out then it'd be real. She was still trying to convince herself that this was all some horrible nightmare, that she was still sleep upstairs waiting for Justin to come home with news about Alesha. The Bass' watched as she open and closed her mouth. If there was anyone to trust with this situation, it was Lance, so Krystal went for it.
"She's pregnant and she's not sure if the baby's daddy is Nick's or Justin's." Can someone say blabber mouth?! Jeez, was her womb filled with truth serum?
"Well damn Krystal just call up MTV, BET and every other news outlet and let them know as well." Lance stood in a state of shock. Nick? Justin's? Baby? Another paternity test? Why did he feel like he was trapped in a soap opera? A bad one at that.
"Well you weren't saying anything!"
"That didn't mean I wanted you to!"
"Its not like he's going to find out!"
"Maybe from me?! I am the one who's business it is! Some friend you are!"
"STOP! JUST STOP!" Lance yelled. Wow, he yelled. So besides cussing he's yelling now? "I can't believe this, I can't fucking believe this! First the break up, then Chris is gay, now you don't know who's the father of your child?! I'm stuck in hell." Lance put his face in his hands.
"Wow Lance, I've never heard you cuss before."
"He's developing a potty mouth."
"I wonder where he's got that from?"
"Don't blame me, blame TV."
"Do shut up" Kristina scoffed, "I can't believe you just blurted it out like that! You-you damn tattle tell."
"Yeah well sue me." There was nothing else to say. Kristina was stressed out from not only knowledge of having a child, but to a child that she wasn't sure of the father, Lance was stunned that something like this could happen in real life, Krystal....well Krystal was hungry again. She didn't get to finish her pie. "So now I guess we're a mixture of All my children, One life to live, As the world turns and Days of our lives?
~*~
Kristina frantically paced the room with worry. She had to tell him, the sooner the better. But the sooner was going to be horrible. She could picture it now, 'hey Justin, guess what we're having a baby and it might not be yours!!' then smack across the face, maybe a little choking, then being buried alive. Overdramatic yes...unbelievable no? Have you ever seen Justin pissed. Boy let me tell ya, its not a pretty sight. Wait you already know, remember when she didn't tell him for three whole months that she was pregnant? I rest my case. The sound of Kristina's phone broke her thoughts.
"Hello?"
"Did you tell him?" Krystal asked. Geez since she was so apt on telling people, she could just mosey herself right on over and do it for her if she'd like.
"No I didn’t Laura Loose Lips I did not tell him."
"Tell me what?" Justin asked behind her. Ugh, this was a soap opera!!!
"Uh, gotta go" Krystal hung up the phone as fast as lightening. She knew of Justin's temper and didn't want to hear any of it. Some friend she was! Slowly Kristina turned towards Justin with a nervous smile plastered on her face.
"Hey........babe."
"Tell me Kristina."
"Tell you what?"
"Whatever someone on the phone asked if you had told."
"Oh that....well um, Krystal asked if I had told you about...the St.Patricks day dance."
"Kristina--its July. That's not for another year and you're acting strange. You only act strange when something's not right so get to talking." Damn did he know her.
"Ok...hold on a sec." Kristina ran over to the drawers and locked them with the childproof locks. That was just in case Justin got so mad that he'd go looking for a butchers knife. Well at least she knew she was getting stabbed! Kristina took Justin’s hand, leading him into the den where they wouldn’t be heard by the children. "Justin you might want to sit down." Hell even she wanted to sit down. Her nerves were on edge, her knees were buckling, a little bit of sweat was forming on her forehead….
"Kristina, come out with it." Maybe she should go with the Krystal technique, just blurt it out but was that something you wanted to blurt out? And by the way did she move the crystal out of that room? "Kristina?"
"Hum?"
"Kristina you need to tell me what’s wrong" Justin said walking up to her.
"I really think you want to sit for this." Justin grew nervous, what was so bad that she needed him to sit? Following her request, Justin sat down while Kristina gathered the confidence to just say the words. She took several deep breaths, letting oxygen get to her brain before talking.
"Justin……..I’m pregnant." Alright…..that didn’t go so bad, Justin was all smiles, ready to get up and embrace her. They were having another child, she could have 100 children and he’d be happy with each pregnancy. But that was only half of the problem. Stopping him midway, Kristina lowered his body back to the couch. "But that’s not all."
"Ok…." Tears began to form in her eyes as she was ready to deliver the news that would literally crush him.
"Justin--whew--um, Justin this baby may not be yours." Well he wasn’t expecting that one! He could feel his heart tearing, bit by bit. He sat there stunned. Did she just say what he thought she said…nah, she didn’t say that. Justin’s face went completely pale, causing Kristina to sob. Her cries were what brought Justin back to reality. His breath became labored, his vision blurry. His body was reacting to the news in the worst way. Justin removed himself from the cool brown leather couch in a daze. She was pregnant….with…with another man’s baby? She had only been with one other person. OH MAN!! Justin didn’t know how to vent his anger. The sound of shattering glass signaled that there was crystal in the room. What was really the point of buying drinking crystal if Justin was going to just break it all up when he was upset? Note to self: STOP BUYING IT!! Kristina shielded her head as Justin threw glass after glass against the wall, screaming to the top of his lungs. When she assumed he was finished with his little tossing tirade she turned to face him. His entire face was red, wet with tears that poured from his now bloodshot eyes. They sort of just stood there looking at each other not really knowing what to say. "Are you done breaking glass?"
"If it wasn’t the glass, it’d be you."
"That is so inappropriate Justin!"
"HOW?! HOW?!"
"How?! I didn’t even fucking know we weren’t divorced until almost 3 months afterwards! If I knew…."
"If you knew you wouldn’t have fucked around?!" Justin yelled.
"Oh you’re one to talk, you fucking slept with Veneska! So don’t act like you’re high and mighty Justin." Great, one more bumpy road in the Anderson-Timberlake union. Justin grabbed his hair and tugged it, trying to find another way to release the anger that flowed through his veins.
"I gotta get out of here."
"Justin--"
"No, I gotta go." Kristina made her way closer to Justin, but he threw his hands up to stop her.
"Don’t even fucking touch me ok?" Kristina retreated, standing back so she wouldn’t have another encounter with him. Justin said no more, just walked out of the den grabbing his cell phone to call the one person he needed to talk to. "Hey man, can I come over?"
~*~
Billowy smoke filled the guest house as J.C. and Justin letting the euphoric feeling of the smokes high unwind them.
"So she’s not sure if they baby’s yours or Nick’s?"
"Nope" he sighed.
"Damn."
"I can’t believe this man. I don’t think I can’t I can endure another whole paternity/its not mine dealy."
"But it could be yours. This isn’t with Veneska where she just popped up on your doorstep with a questionable child. You’ve been with Kristina, over and over and over again."
"And again and again and again and again."
"When ya’ll got back together ya’ll did it up. Maybe it’s a better possibility that the child is yours."
"It only takes one little guy to get ya pregnant Jace. That one little guy might be one of Nick’s."
"Aw little brother I’m sorry. But you have to admit man you waited awhile to tell her that you hadn’t moved on. You were with Veneska, she moved on thinking that it was over. You have to see where she’s coming from." Damn he didn’t want to see it from that point of view. But J.C. and Kristina were right. He did wait awhile before he told her about not turning in the papers. He wanted to be so right in that department, but he could really justify it all. After coming down from his high and his chat with the one person who knew him better than his own mother, he headed back home. By the time he got home it was 2:30 in the morning. The whole house was dim except for the living room where the glare of the television caught his eye. Kristina tried to wait up for him but fell off to sleep. She was all curled up under a tan chenille throw sheet knocked out. Tears sprung from Justin’s eyes as he watched her sleep peacefully. This couldn’t be happening again. In fact it wasn’t going to. It all hurt, hurt like hell but the love they shared could just not be let loose. He had already experienced the heartache of being apart not once but twice. That wouldn’t happen again, it just wouldn’t. It would be tough but together they could endure it all. Justin rubbed Kristina’s still flat tummy. Quite possibly there could be another mans child in there. Or it could be his and he like that thought. Moving up he placed his lips on hers, causing her to stir. She was so cute when she was sleep. When he pulled away from their kiss, she threw her hand over her mouth so he opted to kiss her hand. Now that kiss felt real. Kristina’s eyes slowly fluttered open to Justin’s that were upon her. Neither said anything for their eyes said everything. Justin moved closer and kissed her.
"Remember when Veneska first came here and we were standing outside of Justin’s room?"
"Yeah."
"Remember when you held me?"
"Yeah."
"Do you remember what you said when I looked into your eyes?" he asked as Kristina’s tears as well as his own fell.
"We’re gonna get through this ok? Me and you together."
"That’s right, we’re gonna get through this, together."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki