10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Hey guys thanks so much for reading this story and replying to it!! I
still haven't decided if I'd do one last follow up of the future or
not but whatever, I hope you like the ending, ciao:)


One year later
Music played as guest after guest arrived. She hadn't seen some of her friends in so long. Jasmine, Darnise, even her old friends Xavier and Jack from Canada were there. But there was only one person they were all here to see and he was with his daddy. Now where were they? Oh wait, she remembered, he said little man made a stinky poo. Kristina walked into the house in search for the two of them. She
could hear him all the way from downstairs giggling. Kristina made her way to the bathroom where diaper changing wasn't going on but jokey fun fun was. Boy was he laughing up a storm until his brown eyes fell on hers.
"Momma!"
"Baby!" She smiled looking from father to son. "Now exactly what is so funny in here? All I hear is laugh laugh laughing."
"I likes to make him laugh" Justin smiled.
"Well did you get the job done?"
"All done, he's clean and smelling like ocean breeze." Kristina took Khristian out of his father's arms. For once one of her children looked more like her. Justina was a blend of her mother and father, Justin Jr was the spitting image of his father and Khristian was the spitting image of his mother sporting the same brown/red hair, freckles and deep brown eyes his mother had. Everyone was awaiting the man of the hour for it was his first birthday party. Justin's family, Kristina's family and friends all came to see the little tyke.
"Why thank you, now Khrissy you have a lot of people who want to see you outside." Kristina carried Khristian outside where everyone was plain happy to see him. Lynn was the first one to run to him.
"Oh there goes my baby! My baby!" she squealed. Everyone was pretty relieved when they all found out that Justin not Nick was the father. Justin even cried tears of joy while Nick became a little saddened by the news but it was all for the best. If he were the father there was no telling what it would've done to the couple. But Nick wasn't entirely out of the picture…
"There you are!"
"Hey" Nick bent over and gave Kristina a hug and Justin the whole male salute thing. You guys know what I'm talking about. Anyways Nick handed over a huge gift wrapped in purple.
"Nick what in the world is in here?"
"A gift."
"Yeah, a big ol' gift. You know you and Justin spoil him enough."
"Nothing's too good for my godson."
"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
"So how's the album coming along?" Justin asked.
"Good, good just a few more songs and I'll be done."
"Cool dude."
"How about you? Going on tour soon I heard?"
"Yeah but nothing big, gotsta be here for the fam you know?"
"Yeah I hear ya."
"Kristina do you have a pair of flats I can borrow? I think I made the wrong choice in shoes" Jasmine interrupted. Nick was transfixed, who was the beautiful mocha beauty standing before him? Kristina looked at her childhood friend and back at Nick. She saw that look in his eyes, that was the same look Justin gave her when she met him the first time. Ohhhh Nicky wanted a little brown sugah!
"Um yeah, I have some that'll go good with that. Have you um, met Nick?"
"No I haven't" she smiled. Jasmine was trying to play it cool but she knew she was all into him. Her and Kristina were their biggest fans back in the day. She literally pissed on herself when Kristina called her and told her that they slept together.
"Well Nick this is Jasmine my best friend from middle school, Jasmine this is Nick Carter."
"Nice to meet you" he said just above a whisper.
"Nice to meet you too" she smiled back. Nick totally fell in love
with her smile.
"This is our cue" Justin whispered in Kristina's ear.
"Uh yeah, I'm going to go get those shoes."
"Ok." Kristina ran to get the shoes for her friend that was still
speaking with Nick. Wonder what they were talking about? The night grew on, Armand and little J played with each other while Justina, Briana, Jimmy and Alesha played in the little ball pin they had set up for the party. Long gone were the clowns that entertained the children, the giant chocolate cake for Khris' party and the numerous guest that arrived to celebrate. Night time had fallen and only a few friends and family members stayed along. Fireflies lit the yard along
with soft white lights that laid upon the table.
"Hey can I talk to you for a second?" Justin asked.
"Yeah sure." Kristina broke away from her friend and walked over with Justin over to the swinging bench they had. "What's up?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to be alone for a second."
"Who has Khris?"
"Oh uh Lance and Krystal. He's in the crib over there with E."
"Oh ok."
"Well tonight was something else."
"Yeah."
"You know it's amazing how fast a year can go huh?"
"Yup." Kristina snuggled further into Justin's warm arms. They may have had some tough times in that course of time but they were back on track. Back in love as if nothing had ever happened. Justin was like the air she breathed, she needed him just like he needed her. Without each other they just couldn't survive. They were so glad they had friends and family who made them see that for without them they'd
be miserable. Looking at their friends they weren't the only ones that were happy. Lance and Krystal were still strong. Ephraim was the apple of his fathers eye. He was crazy about that little boy and so was Krystal who now vowed to have another one. We'll see about that. Lynn and Paul were all smiles, as usual. Even Jonathon had a girlfriend, a beautiful girl named Bettie. Though just between you and me she looked like she could've been his sister but that's ok.
Chris was still happy with Donovan. His relationship had became public by now. By now it had been more accepted. Maybe there was a wedding soon? Hey it was legal in San Fran and that was only a few hours away. Joey and Kelly were still happy as well, planning on maybe giving Briana a brother or sister. And as for pregnant, Dez and J.C. were blessed again. She was expecting, once again a girl that
they planed on naming Angel. And with perhaps this newest addition, Nick and Jasmine, oh yeah don't let me forget Veneska and Ruby? Jail. Things were just on the up and up. For the first time in a long time everyone was happy.
"Hey let me ask you something."
"Ok…"
"Marry me, again."
"Hmm?" Kristina turned around to face Justin.
"Me and you, lets get married again in Hawaii off the beach before I go out."
"Are you serious?"
"As a heart attack, I love you babe and that would mean the world to me if you became my wife all over again, so what do ya say?"
"Hmmmm….I don't know, I'm kind of enjoying my time with this other guy. If I get married to you then I'll have to break it off with him…"
"Girl.."
"I'm just kidding of course I'll marry you" Kristina cupped Justin's face and kissed him.
"There they go" Chris mumbled.
"Aw shut up, its good to see them that way" Dez smiled.
"Yeah it is."
"I can imagine it now, a wedding with no shoes! And a short white dress this time."
"Mmm how short?"
"Short enough to be decent, stop thinking that way."
"I can't help thinking that way" he smiled nuzzling her neck. "Plus another perk is Hawaii is more than a beautiful place for a honeymoon. Get all freaky wit ya."
"What-EVER."
"Girl you know you want a piece of this."
"Psk" Justin started playfully biting her neck causing her to squeal out.
"Ok ok…butt wipe."
"Buttwipe?!"
"You heard me."
"But I'm your butt wipe aren't I?"
"Yes you are babe."
"That's what I thought, anyways like I was saying get a humongous suite, rent the whole floor off so when I put it on ya we won't disturb the whole floor."
"I think its interesting how you think you got it like that."
"I know I got it like that how do you think we got 3 kids?"
"Loss of memory, that's why I got the birth control patch."
"Note to self: Find patch and rip it off."
"Yowch! Justin that's gonna hurt."
"Hey whatever it takes to get more out of ya."
"And what is that supposed to mean?"
"I'm still getting my basketball team."
"You already got four, you don't need no more. Besides you ain't the one pushing a watermelon out of your nostril…"
"But you don't either."
"But that's how it feels."
"Oh…ok, well when does pregnancy began to be a no no?"
"I don't know, mid 40's?"
"Well you're 27 now, that gives us 18 more years left. That's plenty of time for four more."
"No Justin."
"Aw come on! You said you wanted a big family!"
"8 kids? 8?"
"The more the merrier."
"No Justin."
"Aw come on…."
"No."
"Ok let's make a compromise, lets say 3?"
"No."
"2?"
"2"
"2" Kristina sat there for a moment, two wasn't so bad within a period of 17 years.
"Ok 2."
"Now how about 4?"
"No Justin!"
"Please….." Kristina looked at him, she couldn't believe he wanted 8 kids. 8? That was more than what the Brady's had. That was more than anyone she knew had.
"Pleaseeeeeeeeee……"
"Ugh fine, we'll work on it." Justin was overjoyed, now that he had her confirmation he was definitely going to get to work on those last 4.
"Yeah baby get ready cuz in Hawaii we're going to work on #5."
~The End~



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki