10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


This time around California was exceptionally warm. Children were out playing, surfers were catching the waves and short shorts were a must. They couldn’t get any shorter than those Veneska had on. Changing her attire to fit the profile was more than annoying. From a distance she could see Ruby waiting in the wings. The park was filled with children.
“Can I go play on the sings?” Alesha asked.
“Yeah sure knock yourself out” she said flatly. Alesha paid no mind, happily running over to the swings while Veneska and Ruby talked.
“About damn time you showed up. You know redheads can’t last in the sun too long.”
“So how are things?”
“Shit Rube its only 2 weeks!”
“That why I should’ve done it.”
“You can’t rush this shit ok. Look in due time they’ll be split, mark my words.”
“And how long is that going to take?”
“A month, 2 tops?”
“A MONTH?! TWO?!” Ruby held her head in her hands. If Veneska fucks this up…
“Chill ok? What’s a month or 2 when we’ll have everything we want for a lifetime?” Ruby hated waiting but knew that in due time it would be all worth it. No more working, living pay check to pay check, just chilling by the pool. Veneska had to make this work because Ruby now couldn’t envision a life any different from one she had imagined for her, Veneska or Alesha.
~*~
“I’m nervous” Justin paced back and forth in the room. This would be harder than he thought it would be.
“Justin there’s nothing to worry about.”
“There’s plenty to worry about, I mean what if--”
“Justin listen to me, Justina maybe only five, but she’s very loving. Telling her about Alesha isn’t going to be as hard as you’re making it out to be.” She was right but he couldn’t help but be a little nervous about telling her. How would you feel going through life then bam finding out you have a sibling? Justin was scared of her reaction. Why? Well he wasn’t sure what it was going to be. Minus factoring her age it was something heavy to grip. But they had to tell her tonight since she was coming over for her first sleep over.
“Yeah I guess” he sighed running his hands through his soft curls.
“Look I’m going to go get her and we’ll explain this to her together ok?”
“Yeah alright.” Justin remained in the living room along with little J while Kristina went to get Justina from her room. “What am I gonna do little man? Huh?” Little J’s and Justin’s matching blue eyes connected.
“Me hungee.” Leave it to his boy to maneuver his mind away from all the edginess built up within. Every time he looked at his son it was like looking in a mirror. Comparing his baby photos to little J right now was just uncanny. He just loved him and Justina so much. He felt a little guilty at the moment not being able to say that he felt the same emotion for Alesha. Was it because he spent more time with Justina and J? Or as bad as it sounds because they were children that he had made with someone he loved unconditionally? Whatever it maybe he made a vow to himself that how he felt for J and Tina would be the same her felt with Alesha.
“Ok guy, we’ll get something for that tummy of yours in a minute ok?” Kristina with Justina in her arms walked into the room.
“Hi daddy.”
“Hi princess” Justina moved from Kristina’s to Justin’s arms. She adored her father so much that it was a little creepy. Not creepy like that but they were so close that it amazed people, especially Kristina who never had that type of closeness with her own father. “Princess, your mom and I have to talk to you for a second ok?”
“Ok.”
“Well honey you know how you have a little brother?” Justina nodded her head yes. “How would you feel if you had a sister?”
“Maman having another baby?”
“Uh…no I’m not having another baby sweetheart.”
“What your maman is trying to tell you is that you have a little sister. She’s not that much younger than you, just a few months.”
“Hmm? How is that?” Whoa his daughter wasn’t as naïve as he thought.
“Well your father has another daughter and you’re going to get to know her tonight.” So much was running through Justina’s mind that she didn’t even want to bother with asking all the questions she had. There were more important things to worry about like styling her oversized Barbie head’s hair.
“Ok” she shrugged.
“Ok? You don’t have any questions about her?”
“I’m going to meet her?”
“Yes tonight” Justin answered.
“Ok, that’s all.”
“Uh…ok, well you can finish playing then.”
“Ok!” Justina happily jumped off the couch and ran back upstairs to her room that desperately awaited her. Or at least that’s what she thought it did. In silence Justin and Kristina sat. That was easy…….too easy.
“Um….I guess that’s it?” Justin asked.
“Yeah I guess so.”
~*~
“So this is my home number and on the back is my cell just in case I’m on the internet or something when you call.”
“Ok” Justin examined the card with the numbers written on it. Alesha stood awkwardly beside her mother while the two adults talked. “Well we’ll have her in bed at 8 and up in time for her preschool.”
“Thanks.” Krystal’s silver Audi she got for her birthday (yup thanks Lance) pulled up into Kristina and Justin just as Veneska was dropping Alesha off for the night. Kristina might have been nice to her but if the bitch looked at her cockeyed she’d be nursing a sore jaw. It was so convient that suddenly out of nowhere Justin had himself a child. And that little story she was pulling on Kristina was not flying right with Krystal but kept it to herself. Kristina was gonna deal with the trick the best way she saw fit. Grabbing her black Coach purse, Krystal made her way to her best friends home.
“Knock knock” she sung waltzing in.
“Hey Krys” Justin greeted Krystal as she walked in through the already open door. Everything would’ve went the same ol’ same ol’ until she laid her eyes on that stick standing before her. Man Justin really had to be on drugs to find that tramp attractive. There were prostitutes back in the D that worked with more than that. Veneska stared back at Krystal just as hard as Krystal stared at her.
“Just press me bitch” Krystal thought to herself. One lesson she learned from The Rock was she knew how to whoop some candy ass, I.e, hers.
“Hey girlie” Kristina’s voice broke their stare down, well at least Veneska’s. Krystal was still looking at her with hate in her eyes.
“Hey, I bought the pictures over from Venice.”
“Aw bet” Kristina took the photos from Krystal and looked over them. Last month they all took a trip along with Lance and Krys to Italy. Meanwhile Veneska listened on in completely jealousy. They went on vacation to Italy?! She could imagine it now, traveling to places she could only dream of with the man of her dreams. “Oh I’m sorry, uh Krystal this is Veneska, Veneska this is Krystal my best friend.”
“Hi” she tried to be sugary with that but Krystal could see the fakeness all over her.
“Hi” she replied flatly. “Well look I just wanted to drop those off cuz you know if I leave them at home they’ll get lost.”
“Yeah I got you, thanks for bringing them by.”
“No problem…walk me to my car.”
“Yeah sure, J can you put these up?”
“Yeah” Justin took the pictures while Kristina followed Krystal out to her car. She was ready to hear it now from mama krystal. The look of revulsion was painted across her face from the minute Kristina walked into the room and she knew exactly why.
“Look just hear me about before you say anything, she’s just dropping Alesha over here for the night so she can get to her know her brother and sister.”
“Hmmph.”
“Krys??”
“What? I can’t help the fact that that little skinny slut almost broke ya’ll up.”
“I know but I really don’t think she’s like that anymore.”
“Are you kidding me?! Hello?! Where’s the Kristina I know from the D? From southwest? Ready and willing to cut a fool at any means necessary? You can’t make me believe that you’re just accepting this shit as is. The same bitch that basically called you a dog to your face!”
“Ok Krys chill alright by no means am I trying to be her bosom buddy. And that shit she pulled a few weeks ago is not forgotten but I can’t go around and smack a bitch up whenever she riles me up. I do have two children basically watching my every move. I gotta keep it solid for them.”
“Well fuck it you want me to handle her?”
“She hasn’t done anything to be handled yet Krystal.”
“She breathing ain’t she? Isn’t that a good enough excuse?” What would she do without her girl? Krystal was always more than willing to go to the bat for her, even in a situation she didn’t have to involve herself in. Krystal became even more confused when Kristina moved closer, wrapping her arms around her.
“I love you girl.”
“Don’t touch me you dyke” she joked. “Yeah I know but don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it, alright?”
“Alright dun, you just get back home to that sexy husband of yours.”
“Aye, keep ya eyes to yaself. Ya got ya own man back in there.” Kristina said nothing, just smiled as Krystal walked away. Yes she did have a husband, a loving, thoughtful sexy husband. But now a husband with a child and a woman that would be in their lives forever. In the back of her mind she knew she had a man….but for how long?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki