10,000 promises(What happens after 'Finding her') by KristinaCassadine84


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


All things were back to normal in the Timberlake household. Something so obvious to Veneska the last time she dropped Alesha. She could tell the day that she went to listen to his recordings that something wasn’t right which she knew was for surely involved that precious little wife of his. But now they were cheesing and grinning along with each other like nothing happened which made her skin crawl. Pretending to be this poor pathetic woman that needed their compassion was more than draining. Maybe Ruby was right, maybe she should’ve done this herself. But no, if Ruby would’ve done it she would’ve reaped the benefits of being with Justin which she couldn’t let happen. Today as she came to drop Alesha off Kristina and Justin were once again attached to the hip. She watched as soon as Alesha ran through the door she went right to their daughter Justina. Apparently the two had gotten along rather well. Too bad once she moved in Justina and little J was going with mommy. She already had one daughter to watch, she didn’t need two more kids to be in the way. Plus any remnants of Kristina would probably annoy her.
"Veneska? You ok?" Kristina asked. She seemed to be staring out to space.
"Uh yeah I’m fine, just watching the girls. They get along so well."
"Yeah they do."
"That’s great."
"So are you busy tonight, Justin grilled way too much food. We thought my best friend you know the girl I introduced you two was coming over but they ended up canceling. Would you like to stay for dinner?" Would she be able to keep her food down sitting at the table with the two love birds? Most likely not but the show had to go on.
"Um sure that’d be great."
"Cool, I’ll let Justin know you’re staying. He’s upstairs on the phone with Johnny, getting everything together with the next cd."
"Oh yeah I know, I heard some of it."
"You did?" How’d she hear his cd when she hadn’t even heard any of it?
"Uh yeah, I went by the studio not long ago."
"Oh……ok" She tried to shrug off the knowledge of Veneska being at the studio. But something deep down plagued her about that. She didn’t want to come off as some paranoid wife. Justin loved her and only her, so why did she feel weirded out? Ugh whatever, she just shook the thought out of her head and finished washing the cherries that would go along with their desert. "So Veneska tell me what do you do?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like what do you do for a living?"
"Oh…I um, work at Fred Segal."
"Really? I love that store! Which one do you work at?" Ok Veneska bad choice in job. How would she know that she liked shopping there? She should’ve said somewhere she knew Kristina would shop or somewhere she knew she wouldn’t be like the garbage dump or something.
"Um, one in the valley but not for long. I’m looking for somewhere with better pay."
"Ah gotcha, I hope you’re not allergic to strawberries. I made a fruit salad."
"Oh no not at all."
"They’re really sweet, Justin loves strawberries."
"Does he now? Well I guess I’ll be feeding him plenty once I get your ass out of the way" she thought. Dinner was pretty interesting for the group. Justina was a little confused on who Veneska was. And for the first time when Veneska held little J, he didn’t reach for her boob. He didn’t want any part of that. Nighttime had fallen and everyone was outside. The kids were mesmerized the lightening bugs while their parents talked. The conversation was pretty neutral, mainly about music, tv that sort of thing. Veneska wanted so bad to just touch Justin, just totally work him over but those hidden urges she had for him had to be pushed deep inside. All in due time she thought.
"Well we’re going to head out guys, its getting pretty late."
"Alright well we had a good time" Justin smiled.
"So did I."
"You should come have dinner with us more often Veneska." Man did she just want to reach over and slap that happy little grin off her face. All hugged up on Justin like he was walking gold. Then again if that was her man she’d do the same thing.
"Yeah sure totally, Alesha honey time to go. Say goodbye to your sister and brother ok?" Alesha hugged Justina and Justin before heading towards her mother. She hated leaving her father’s place. Happiness filled that entire home. Justina was not only her sister but the only friend she had ever known. Little J, though he didn’t talk much was just as kind. The man she learned recently was her father had her laughing for days with his silly faces and Kristina gave her more attention than her own mother had. Reluctantly she walked to Veneska’s side. "Say goodbye to your father and Kristina."
"Bye bye."
"Bye sweetheart" Justin picked up the little girl and gave her a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. Kristina followed up with a hug since she wasn’t sure how Veneska would feel about her giving her a kiss on the cheek too. Kristina stayed in the yard while Justin walked the two to the front of the house making sure they got in safely. Veneska made her way down the road before calling her partner in crime.
"Hello?"
"Rubes you have got to come up with a plan to get these two apart and fast."
"Why what happened?"
"The bitch invited me to dinner! DINNER! I had to sit there and watch them basically fuck with their eyes. The way they hang on each other is sickening."
"Look things are working just the way they are, just fucking suck it up Ven." Veneska rolled her eyes. Not only did she have to so called suck it up but Alesha was constantly calling her which at the moment was getting on her damn nerves.
"SHUT UP ALESHA!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Veneska’s loud voice caused Alesha to cry. "Do you want me to pull over? I’ll give you something to cry about that’s 10 times worse than me yelling at you! Do you?"
"No" she wept.
"Alright then, shut it. Anyways I’m back, fine I’ll keep doing what I’m going regardless if its killing me."
"Just think of how its gonna be when she’s out of the way." Boy could she.
~*~
"Hi Jimmy."
"Hi Auntie Kris!" Though she hadn’t seen much of her young nephew she was still crazy about him. Jimmy was the only child of her sister Kim and husband Tim. They even went as far as to take her advice in naming him Jim. Get it, Tim, Kim and Jim? Never mind.
"How are you sweetie?"
"I’m fine, how are you?"
"I’m good sweetie, guess who has a birthday coming up?"
"I do! I do!"
"You sure do, how old are you turning Jimmy?" She knew but it was something about asking kids that excited them.
"3 years old!"
"Wow you’re getting old guy!"
"Yup, are you coming to my birthday party?"
"Oh I don’t know…"
"Pleaseeeeeeee????" Ugh did he have to sound so cute when he asked? It wasn’t like she was doing anything. The show was on a 2 week break and Justina was on spring break.
"Um we’ll see sweetie let me talk to you mom ok?"
"Ok" Jimmy got off the phone to give it to his mother, Kristina’s oldest and only sister.
"Hey Kris."
"Hey homie, what up?"
"Nothing much, just here cleaning up. How’s it hanging?"
"It could be better."
"What do you mean?" Oh yeah she hadn’t even told her sister about everything. Did she really want to though? Did she want to prove to those who doubted their relationship that they were right? Not that he sister doubted their marriage but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to put it out there to someone who wasn’t in their circle. That would make it real.
"Oh nothing."
"Oh nothing my butt cheek, spill." Damn too late to take it back now.
"Look when is Jimmy’s party? Are you having it on the exact day or this weekend."
"The weekend, me and Tim are throwing him this huge party at Jeepers."
"Oh boy Jeepers! Food, fun and a monkey!"
"Yeah only you would take that slogan and make good of it. I mean seriously, is that sanitary? Food and a monkey?"
"You forgot the fun."
"Yeah because I’m thinking too much about how this monkey fits in the equation."
"Only a dietician would think that way. Kim its just a cartoon to lure the kids in. Look at Chuck E. Cheese, would you want a giant rat running around in the kitchen? They’re like the grossest animal in the world."
"Besides a monkey? Hello, they eat bugs out of each other! At least rats hang around the sewers but I smell your game plan a mile away. You’re trying to get off the subject. What’s wrong Kris?"
"That’s why I asked numbskull, I’m going to come but I wanted to know on what day. I’ll tell you about it when I get there."
"Kris, this sounds serious."
"Because it is."
"Why can’t you just tell me?"
"Because I don’t want to at the moment. You’ll know in two days, what’s two days? You can’t even cure a yeast infection in two days."
"Ew must you be so graphic? And for you information you can, its call Diflucan."
"Shut up, I’ll see you Friday." Kristina hung the phone up and headed upstairs where Justin was having a tea party with Justina. Poor guy, Justina had him sitting across from her in one of her little pink chairs with a tiara on. "Uh…do I want to ask?"
"Daddy is a princess!"
"I thought we agreed I was a prince?"
"Um tina baby, daddy can’t be a princess, he’s a boy."
"He can be a princess today!"
"Uh…" both looked over at Justina who was going on about her business. There was nothing you could say to change her mind on that deal so why bother? "yeah sure, anyways can I talk to the princess for a second Tina?"
"Ok…"
"Thank you come on princess timberlake." Justin slowly removed himself from the chair so he wouldn’t break it, following Kristina out into the hall.
"What’s up?"
"Um Jimmy’s birthday is this Friday and I just got off the phone with Kim. I’m gonna go to his party."
"All the way back in Detroit?"
"Yes, I haven’t seen him in a while or my family for that matter."
"Alright let me start packing and we can head out."
"No you don’t have to go. I know you’re busy here with the cd and Alesha. If you don’t mind I was thinking about taking Justina and Justin with me so they can see their cousin."
"Um yeah sure I guess, how long are you all going to be gone?"
"Just two days."
"Ok.." Two whole days? Alone? Most men would be happy to get their wives and children out of their hair for at least two days but whenever they weren’t home it just didn’t feel right. Maybe it was remaining feelings of when Kristina was gone those years ago. Whatever it may be when she wasn’t there a piece of him felt like it wasn’t there which made him feel bad. But he didn’t want to tell her not to go. They had spent a lot of time with his family, but not much with hers. So he understand that she wanted to go see her nephew. That night Kristina packed up her things along with the kids for the trip.
"Where you going?" Krystal pulled up to the Timberlake mansion only to find Kristina walking out in her all pink Von Dutch get up carrying a large pink luggage bag.
"The D biotch."
"What? Why?"
"Jimmy’s 3rd birthday extravaganza."
"Ah."
"Wanna come with? Its not like you’ve got nothing to do besides pleasing Lance."
"Exactly so I do have something to do, over and over and over again."
"Ok adding over and over was not necessary."
"So you’re just leaving, just like that with that harpie slithering her way around ya man like that?" With assistance Krystal helped Kristina throw the luggage in the trunk.
"Look she’s not 100% on my good side yet but I can’t look over Justin’s shoulder every waking moment. I have trust in him that if that scuz make a move he dust her off his shoulder."
"Hmmph, well you know I’ll be around just in case."
"You don’t have to, the kids will be with me."
"Kristina are you sure about this?" She could understand Krystal’s worries about Veneska hanging around but she wasn’t really due to bring Alesha back till later that week so she really didn’t have a reason to come by. Justin was faithful and wouldn’t cheat on her….well again for that matter so she completely trusted the fact that Justin wouldn’t do anything she didn’t approve of.
"Krys, its just 2 days. Lighten up."
"Yeah" she said flatly. Her friend was being way too lax about this situation. If this was Lance…ohh wee!
"Hey help me get the kids k?"
"Where’s J?"
"Jonny called him in for a meeting last minute but he said bye to everyone." Krystal helped get the kids in their Mercedes SUV.
"So you’re gonna be alright, I mean a five year old and an one year old on a flight for 4 hours?"
"They’ll be fine, as long as Justina has one of her little French books she’ll be fine."
"And J?"
"If there’s a big breasted woman beside us he’ll be more than fine."
"Alrighty then, well have a safe trip."
"Alright, I’ll call you when I get there."
"Later." Krystal watched her car drive out of the driveway, down the road. "I hope you’re right Kris. I hope Justin doesn’t do what I think he will."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki