Faithfully Yours by Towbee


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


High way run
Into the midnight Sun
Wheels go round and round
You're on my mind
Restless hearts
Sleep alone at night
Sendin' all my love
Along the wire

Justin sat alone at the front of the bus. It was a little after midnight and once again he couldn't sleep. But that's the way it always was the first few weeks of a new tour. He didn't get much sleep because he missed her. The love of his life, his soul mate. The woman he would spend all eternity with. Britney Jean Spears. God how he missed the time they spent together when schedules permitted.

He sat staring out the window thinking of her. The way she laughed when he told a joke. Or the sparkle in her eyes when she opened her front door to reveal him standing there with a dozen roses just for her.

"Guess I'll call her, she won't mind."

He reached over into his backpack and grabbed out his cell. Once it was on and ready to go he punched in her number. He waited patiently till a groggy voice picked up.

"Hello."
"Hi baby."
"Justin? What's wrong? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine baby, nothing is wrong. I just missed you, that's all."
"I miss you too baby."
"And I wanted to let you know that I love you will all my heart, soul and being."
"I love you too J."

They say that the road
Ain't no place to start a family
Right down the line
It's been you and me
And lovin' a music man
Ain't always what it's supposed to be
Oh girl you stand by me
I'm forever yours....faithfully

Joey walked into the hotel and scanned the lobby. His eyes grazing over everyone in the room. Then he spotted her over in the corner with the pink bundle in her arms. He pulled his hat down over his eyes further and quickened his still till he reached her.

"Hi baby."
"Hi Joey."
"Is she awake?"
"No. I just got her to sleep. She was cranky the whole flight. I think the altitude really got to her."
"My poor little angel."

He bent down and picked up the diaper bag laying by her feet. He slung it over his shoulder as he grabbed her hand and together they walked towards the elevator, avoiding the mob of fans waiting around the front desk.

He watched as she lifted the blanket to look at their young daughter. Her golden blonde curls were pressed tightly to her tiny head. Her small hands balled into fists as she clutched the blanket keeping her warm. In his eyes she was the most beautiful creature on earth. A product of the love between him and his wife.

As he looked over at his wife he thought back to a time when life was simple for them. Before he joined the world phenomenon know as *NSYNC. Back when he was just plain old Joey Fatone. When no one cared what he did, or who he was with. But through it all she was there. Times had been hard for them, but they stuck through it all and after 7 years they were still together.

"Lee."
"Yeah Joe."
"I just want to say thank you."
"For what?"
"For always being there for me. I know it's been hard being with me. The not being able to see each other when we wanted and the constant rumors about me. But no matter what happened you were always there for me. You never gave up on me. And I will always be eternally grateful to you for it."
"Joey I did it because I love you."
"And I love you. Always have and always will. And you know what, I will be your forever and ever and I will always be faithful to you."
"I know."

As the elevator doors opened Joey couldn't help but smile. This is the way his life should be. Yes it was hard work to start a family on the road, but they did it. And they wouldn't have it any other way. They also knew that they alone could make it work.

Circus life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns
To make us smile
Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
Lost without you

Chris watched his best friend and girlfriend of 5 years as she walked thru the "playroom" backstage. She looked so beautiful to him. Her light brown hair was pulled up into a messy brown ponytail. Her bright yellow/green eyes surveyed the mess in front of her. The little black tank top she was wearing clung to all the places that drove him crazy. The track pants she stole from Justin that morning hung loosely to her slender hips.

"I love you."
"I love you too Chris. But what brought that on."
"I just feel bad that you are always cleaning up after the 5 of us. We have people to do that you know."
"I know. And you know I don't mind sweetie. I do it as a thank you."
"For what?"
"For making me laugh and feel normal. I really do appreciate all you guys have done for me that last few months."
"No problem. You know we would do it any way. How are you doing?"
"Okay for now. They don't know how much longer I'll be in remission. And they are afraid that it will be more aggressive this time."
"You can't leave me Crystal. I need you. I love you."
"You know I won't leave you Chris. I'll be with you forever."

Chris sat up in bed. He was dreaming again. It was been almost 6 months since her death and he was still having a hard time with it. He glanced at the calendar next to him and noticed that they were in Seattle that night. Her home town.

"Wow time sure does fly. " He said to no one in particular.

He slowly opened the curtain to his bunk and stepped out onto the floor of the bus. As he made his way to the front sitting area he glanced out the window wondering how long it would be till they reached the hotel.

"I miss you baby. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so lost without you in my life." He whispered as he took a seat on the bench and glanced out over the horizon.

And being apart ain't easy
On this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy
Of rediscovering you
Oh girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours....faithfully

JC stared at the picture in his hands. April. She was his on-again, off-again girlfriend of the past few years. The constant touring was really taking a toll on the relationship. JC felt awful, it seemed like every time they saw each other it was like meeting for the first time again. But he did love the time they spent getting to know each other again, that was the best. It truly was the greatest feeling in the world to him.

JC reached across the hotel bed and picked up the phone. After dialing the all to familiar number he waited for an answer.

"Hi you've reached April. Sorry I'm not here to take your call but if you leave me a message I should get back to you soon. I hope." BBEEEEPPPP
"Hey baby girl, it's me. I just wanted to call and say thank you for everything. I know being with me isn't the easiest thing in the world and I appreciate everything you do. It means the world to me that you still care about me and love me thru all of this. I know we may not get to spend much time together, but I do cherish every minute of that time. I love you April. Don't forget that."

April feel into the large overstuffed chair in her living room as she finished listening to the message on her cell phone. Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"I love you too JC. I love you too."

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Faithfully, I'm still yours
I'm forever yours
Ever yours....faithfully

Lance put his car into park and shut it off. This was going to be great. He stepped out of his car and made his way towards the front steps of the compound. As he entered the house he was greeted by a round of hellos from his band mates and manager.

"Guys I have a great idea for another remake we can do. Maybe we can put it on the next album."



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki