Because of You by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


"Jessica it's so over!" he screamed.
"You can't do this. We have a child to think about here!" Jessica snapped back.
"Well I have moved on!' his voice started growing louder.
"Lance shut up and listen to yourself!" Jessica started to cry during her yell.
"Sorry things happen!" Lance said getting annoyed.
He grabbed his bag and started heading out the door.
"Honey, I hate to break this to you. But we are married with a 7-year-old daughter or did you forget about Melissa. She’s daddy's little girl!"
"Jessica there is this thing I can't remember hat it is called," he started snapping and pretending to think," oh yeah a divorce," he said.
Jessica's eyes widened. He couldn't have said he wanted a divorce. They had fought before but not to an extent where they wanted a divorce.
"A divorce?" Jessica questioned him.
"Yes I said it! A divorce Jessica. You wanna talk about Melissa now! We'll see who wins in court!" Lance said and walked out the door.
~ Melissa’s point of view! ~
I heard my mommy and daddy arguing again!
“Here we go again!” I thought. I was supposed to be in bed sleeping. Though I was curious about why it was getting louder than it usually does. So I snuck out of bed and sat on the stairs to listen better. Before daddy left he said something about court. I wonder what he is talking about. Mommy began to cry. Which worried me because I never heard mommy cry before. Mommy started waling up the stairs. I hurried and ran to my bed and pretended to sleep. After a little I fell a sleep to my mommy’s crying.

~One year later~
Mel's point of veiw~
Well mommy and daddy went to this thingy called court. I am living with moomy but I never see my daddy anymore. When I ask mommy when daddy is coming home she tells me soon. Then runs of o her bedroom and locks the door.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki