Dirty Games by EllY_chaOtic_fic_queEn


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


**********************************

My original thought on Justin Timberlake was that he was just that baby-faced singer in *nsync, who used to date Britney spears. I didn’t know much about him and I wasn’t too interested either. I was much to busy with my own career and achieving all of my own goals. So imagine my surprise when I woke up one day and realized that I was in this situation.

One day out of the blue when I was at the studio we bumped heads. I thought the moment that he spoke to me that I was going to hate him. I practically knew it. “hello.” Came a voice behind me.

“Can I help you?” I turned around.

“No not really. I was just going to ask if I can help you. You’re new to this studio right?”

“Yes. But I don’t need your help. I’m fine thank you very much. And besides I'm not new to this business I know how to handle things.”

“Well then let me introduce myself. I’m Justin Timberlake. And let me guess, you must be kailey Williams. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Really now? A pleasure? Is that what you say to all the new female recording artists?”

“Well, well, well, I think I’ve got my self a tough cookie on my hands.”

“Yes you do. Now if you don’t mind, and please don’t take offence to this but I must get back to work. It was nice meeting you.”

Yes that was how it went. As you can most likely tell, I didn’t really like him much to begin with. He came off to me as arrogant, sexist, and annoying. But that wasn’t the last time I bumped heads with him. Oh heavens no. I would be seeing a lot more of Mr. Timberlake. A lot more.

****
“Hey kailey.” Came a voice from practically no where. It scared me half to death.

“Holy shi-” I wasn’t expecting this. Especially not today. To tell you the truth I never expected to see him ever again in my life. “What can I do for you Timberlake?

“You know you can call me Justin right?”

“In well aware of what my options of calling you are.”

“That made no sense.”

“I enjoy confusing people.”

“I see that. So.........”

“So?”

“What are you up to nowadays?”

“Save it.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw you with those groupies on Saturday. And by the way I’m not available.”

“Why do you think I would want you in that way?”

“Why else would you speak to a female?” I said before walking away.

Let me introduce myself. My name is kailey Williams and I am 18 years old. I am of Italian and Dominican decent. More over I'm a successful singer, songwriter and actress. I have been in this music business for about two years now. And let me tell you I have been very successful. My debut album, precious songs, did very well. And I'm close to releasing my second album, stories in my eyes.

I'm 5’7 and I have hazelish eyes. Well actually they are more brown than hazel but if you really REALLY look at them, they are kinda hazel. I have fair skin, and long honey colored hair. (Well for now at least.) Most guys whistle at me when they see me walking down the street but personally, I see nothing special in me. I mean ya I know; you should love yourself, and yada, yada. Don get me wrong, I have self confidence, it’s just that I don’t find my self drop dead. I think I'm just average. And I don’t strut my stuff. Yes sometimes I show my belly and a little cleavage now and there, but no pasties for me. No way in hell. I’m pretty much the conservative type. Yes fishnets, no micro-minis. Yes colorful makeup, no outrageous-got-into-a-fight-with-a-crayon-box. Yes a little belly, no under the breast shirts. Yes bikini to the beach, no thongs in Cancun. Are you catching my drift? I can be sexy, but trust me there is a fine line between sexy and skanky. And I make sure that I don’t ever cross that line. So yea. If you think being myself is sexy and hot, then I'm drop dead. But if you’re looking for that girl in the magazine, well then sorry Hun I'm not your girl.
********************************

about a week after my first encounter with Mr. Timberlake, I bump heads with him again. How wonderful huh?

“Hello Ms. Williams.” He said when he saw me.

“what a surprise mr. Timberlake.” I retorted with a hint of sarcasm.

“have I caught you at a bad time?” he asked trying to be innocent.

“don’t you always?”

“ouch Williams. Stop pretending you don’t wan’t me.” I coldnt help but laugh at that one.

“I'm not pretending.”

“whatever you say Williams.” He walked out and left me thinking. Was he being serious? Did he really want me? Or was he just being a tease? After thinking these thoughts I couldnt help but to feel a little ashamed. I mean I spent all this time convincing myself that the likes of him where no good, and now look. I was actually thinking about him.
*
for the next few weeks me and Justin talked and joked around. I found myself liking him more and more by the day. It was a slow process, but we were moving. But then one day he brought up a topic that made me uneasy.

“hello kailey.”

“hey timberwad.”

“hows it goin?”

“wonderful.”

“ooh. So.......”

“so?”

“I hear your dating mike in the sound department.”

“yes and?”

“I just wanted to let you know that-”

“I don’t wanna hear it. I'm not interested in what you have to say a bout him.”

“can you just listen to me kailey?”

“what?”

“hes not good people. I think you could do better. You need to find yourself a good guy. That deserves you.”

“why does this matter to you?”

“because I care. And this guys an ass. Be careful. This guy isn’t all hes cracked up to be.”

“really now? And tell me, why in heavens above would I listen to you Timberlake?”

“because I'm right and you know it.”

“give me a break.”

“I'm not kidding kailey. I'm being serious. You should watch out.”

“yah riggggght......” I walked out. I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Justin wasn’t the fist person to say that to me. And I had a feeling that they were right. I mean these people had been working with him longer than I have known him. Is sighed and stopped thinking about it. The thoughts were too stressful.

**
I decided to call mike when I got home. It seemed right at the time to call him since I was thinking about him. (even though those thoughts weren’t too positive.) and besides I hadn’t talked to him in days and he was my boyfriend. I quickly dialed the number and some woman answered on the first ring.

“hello?” she half giggled.

“I’m sorry I must have dialed the wrong number. Is this mikes phone?” I could bet all my hard earned cash that I had dialed correctly.

“actually it is…hold on.”

“hello?” came his strong voice on the line.

“mike…who was that?”

“my cousin Angelina. She um…stopped by for the weekend.”

“oh…”

we kept talking for awhile but the conversation wasn’t the same. I just coudnt get the thought out of my head that maybe ‘angelina’ was more than just his ‘cousin’. But I quickly pushed that thought away.

Sometimes I wonder why I am even with Michael. It seems so clear to me that we aren’t meant to be. We fight about everything, but he always insists that we stay together. Yet he seems to be fine with all the time that we spend apart. Shoot I haven’t even seen him in close to six months. And when we are together, all I can think about is getting away. But I cant get myself to break up with him. Even though it’s the first thing on my mind when I'm with him, I just cant break the poor guys heart. Maybe Justin is right. Maybe he isn’t all he's cracked up to be. But what exactly did he mean?

****************************
over the next few weeks, it seemed as if I was softening up to Justin. In all reality, he wasn’t a bad guy. In fact I think he's a great guy. I smiled to myself as I trailed off in my mind thinking of him.

“thinking about mike?” he said annoyed as he walked in.

“no. actually I was thinking about a movie I saw last night. The guy was cute. If only life was like the movies huh?”

“heh. If only. But I'm glad you aren’t thinking about that ass.”

I laughed. “you’d actually be very happy to find that I don’t think about him that often.” He smiled and just as he was about to open his mouth to speak, Johnny walked in.

“hello guys. Just wanted to remind you that you are here to work. And also, this just came in the mail for you kai.” I smiled

“ok…” I took the package and opened it and gasped as I saw the contents of the package. “oh...my...god...”
“what?” Justin said looking over my shoulder. “oh. I'm so sorry kai.” He said wrapping his arms around me. “is there anything I can do?”

I sighed. “nope. I'm fine. What can you do? I was expecting it.”

he kissed my cheek. “I think that’s a wonderful attitude to have ms. Williams.” I kissed his cheek.

“I'm glad you think so.” We got to work, and I couldn’t help but think about who had sent me that package. It had no senders address so I was really stumped about who sent that. Was it someone who was trying to upset me? Were they trying to make me see the light? I sighed. I might never know.

********************

“hello. Sweet pea.” I heard a deep voice say when I walked in. I screamed. I really wasn’t expecting for him to be here.

“Michael...”

“are you upset?” he said trying to kiss me. I pulled away.

“oh heavens no. why the fuck would I be upset?!”

“ I don’t know….you tell me.” I went into the kitchen, picked up the small box and threw it at him.

“THAT’S WHY I AM UPSET. NOW GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!! I DON’T NEED YOU SO LEAVE!!!”

“its not what you think...”

“give me my keys... and get out...”

“I don’t think so...” and with that he left. After that I felt rather upset and unsafe in my apartment. So I left. I drove aimlessly for a long time. How could I have been so blind? Why was I even with him? I don’t love him! I sighed. Where was I going to stay tonight?
*Flashback*

“listen kai, I know this is the first time we have actually been friendly but, heres my number...”

“thanks.” I said and smiled.

“call me anytime kai. Whenever you need ANYTHING. Seriously.”

I smiled and hugged him. “thank you Justin….and I will.”
*End flashback*

I smiled. Maybe Justin did mean what he said that day...
I dialed the number and it rang a few times before he picked it up.

“hello?!” he was abviously annoyed.

“Justin?”

“kai?” his tone softened. “I'm sorry...i though it was chris again.” I chuckled. “are you ok?” he sounded concerned.

“well... I kinda need somewhere to stay tonight.”

“you know you are welcome here.”

I smiled. “thank you Justin.. whats your address?”

He gave it to me and within minutes I was there.

“hey.” He answered the door with a smile.

“hi.” I kissed his cheek and walked inside.

“beautiful home...”

“I wouldn’t call it a home...” he said closing the door.

“oh? And why not?”

“because a home is when you live with someone you love... I don’t.”

“oh...”

“so tell me...” he said sitting down. “what brings you here. Are you ok?”

“yah I'm fine.” I sat down. “I broke up with Michael.” He smiled.

“that’s great news.”
“yeah. But at first he woudn’t leave.”

“he was at your place?”

“yea. He was just there when I came home.and he woudnt leave after I told him to. Then I asked him for my keys and he woudnt give them. But I just didn’t feel safe. That look......”

he wrapped his arm around me. “I promise you that as long as you are with me, you will be safe.”

I smiled. “you have no idea how much that means.”

“well I hope it means a lot.” He looked into my eyes and I must admit that for the first time I saw how amazing his eyes really were.

“you know Justin...”

“yes?”

“you have amazing eyes.”

“that’s funny because I think your eyes aren’t amazing.”
I frowned. “that’s so cold.” I started to look away but he gently cupped my face with his hands.

“I actually think that your eyes are beyond amazing.” I blushed slightly. He leaned down and I knew what he was about to do. And at that moment nothing seemed more right. But right as he was about to kiss me, someone burst through the door.

“HEY JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

we quickly parted and I heard Justin curse under his breath. Just then Chris, one of Justin’s well known band-mates walked into the luxurious living room.

“ooh will you look at that Justin was gonne get-“

“chris! What are you doing here?”

“well obviously I came to rescue this beautiful lady from you...kailey is it?”

I smiled. “yea. And your chris?”

“yes I am. I'm sure you’ve heard so much about me.”
“well…”

“you haven’t told her about me justy?”

“no chris. I haven’t. remind me again why I gave you that extra house key?”

“because you wanted me to have somewhere to stay while I was in town because I had no home.”

“but now you do...”

“what?! No love?! Justin a girl walks into your life and then you forget all about me.” He wiped a fake tear from his eye and I laughed hysterically.

“I think I'm going to like you.” I said through laughs.

“you see? She accepts me!!! You need to stop being so ashamed justy. I am special. And obviously, Not everyone hates me.”

I started laughing again. “chris...why must you walk in at the worst possible times?”” I could tell he was getting annoyed. I went up to him and put my arm around him. This was a very bold move for me but I was getting strong vibes from Justin. I'm just praying that these are good vibes.

“don’t worry about it Justin. I'm feeling worn out. I should get some rest anyways.”

“alright.” He sighed. “let me show you to a room.”

“ok. It was nice meeting you chris!”

“nice meeting you to kailey. And don’t you worry...you will see a lot more from me!” I laughed. Chris sure was quite the character. We walked upstairs and he led me into a beautiful guest room.

“I doubt that you decorated. Unless you’re ga-“

“no! woman! How can you even think that?!” we laughed. “my momma decorated.”

“nice.”

“thank you.”

“so this is where I shall be staying?”

“yes. And the bathroom is just through there.” He pointed to a small door.”

“okie.” I smiled. “thanks a lot Justin. And I promise you ill be out of your hair in no time.”

“kai you can stay as long as you want.”

“I don’t want to be a burden.”

“your far from that.”

“sure I am...” he smiled.

“JUSSY!!!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOUUUUUUUUUUU ARE!!!” chris sang in a high pitched voice.

justin sighed. “ill see what I can do about chris. Then ill be back.” He kissed my forehead and walked out. I sighed. How could I have been so blind not to notice Justin before? He is sweet, caring and amazing. I smiled and laid down in the comfortable bed. Is sighed. “this is very comfortable...” I closed my eyes and relaxed. This was something new. This feeling of freedom that was being without mike. It felt heavenly. Especially with Justin around.

I was abruptly pulled out of my thoughts when my cell started ringing. I had no urge to pick it up so I just let it ring. But obviously that person has something to say because they left a message. And my cell beeps annoyingly when it has a message. I sighed. “might as well listen to it.” I picked the small pink phone up and dialed the voicemail number. I sighed and waited for the message.

“Hello darling...” he said in an icy tone. “I hope you don’t think that you are getting rid of me like that. You should know better. What makes you think I am going to let you out of my life? Sweetie we both know where you belong. So before I take drastic measures, why don’t you come home? I'm waiting for you at the apartment, and the sooner you come the better. By the way...tell your little boyfriend to back off. I don’t think he’ll like me much after I'm through with him. Don’t you know? If I can’t have you, NO ONE WILL!!!!!!! Kailey I'm getting sick of waiting and I will torture and traumatize your poor innocent mind if you don’t come home within five minutes of hearing this message. And that’s something you can count on.” I dropped the phone on the floor and I heard the battery fall out. “oh god...” I was scared. I felt tears coming to my eyes. I heard a door slam downstairs and I immediately hid under my covers. I felt like a five year old child in the dark during a thunderstorm; after watching a scary movie. I was helpless and alone.

“kai?” Justin asked softly from the doorway. I sighed and pulled the covers from my head. He rushed over to me. “are you ok?” I nodded. “kai honestly. Whats wrong sweetie?” I leaned my head on his shoulder and started crying. “shhh. Its ok sweetie. Its ok.”

I pulled away. Its not ok. I picked up my cell from the floor and put the two pieces together. I then turned it on and handed it to him.

“listen to that message. Press the button with the envelope on it.”

“ok.” He pressed it and listened intently. I saw his face slowly turn pale. Quite frankly, I was expecting any minute now for him to tell me to get out of here and out of his life. besides, why would he put his own life in danger for me?

He closed the phone and wrapped his arms around me. “kai don’t worry. As long as I'm around nothing will hurt you. Nothing in this world. They’d have to get through me first.” He put a finger under my chin and gently pulled my face up to meet his glance. “kai there’s something very special about you.” He gently wiped away a tear that had fallen from my eyes with his thumb. “I hope you aren’t crying over a lost love.”

I managed to smile. “I never loved him. And no. its just that I'm a little scared.”

“theres no need to be.” He looked into my eyes and got closer to me. He was slowly pulling his face closer to mine and I knew what was going to happen. That moment when our lips touched I felt something soar through my body. I was taken into ecstasy. That’s when I knew I was falling in love. He pulled away and I looked into his eyes. If I was not mistaken they held some sort of love. “I'm going to let you rest sweetie. You’ve had a long day and you need rest.”

“Justin?” I said as he stood up.

He turned around “yes?”

“please don’t leave me. I know I seem really immature but I cant help but feel scared.”

He smiled. “I wont leave your side.” He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around me. “if it makes you more comfortable I can sleep on the floor.”

“no.” I said as I laid my head on his chest. “i’m very comfortable like this.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki