Dirty Games by EllY_chaOtic_fic_queEn


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


the next day me and Justin sat lazily until Johnny called him and told him that his presence was requested at the studio.

“Johnny. Do I really have to go? C’mon. today I supposed to be my day off. Well if you put it that way…ok ill be there.” He hung up and turned to me.

“well. Johnny wants me at the studio. Care to come with?”

“sure. Id be more than happy to.”

We went to the studio and I just sat there smiling as Justin whined while doing some work. Then when a reporter came in he groaned. “you’ve gotto be kidding me. A reporter? Argh.”

“hello Justin.” The woman smiled and sat down.
”obviously you are in a rush so I promise I will make this quick.”

“thank you very much.”

“ok.” She started her tape recorder and sat up. “so tell me Justin, what have these past few weeks after the tour been like?”

“its been great. I happy to have a break and just be able to relax.”

“no swarming fans?”

he chuckled. “nah man. No swarming fans. Ive just been keeping to myself and ive been hanging out with my good friends.”

“that’s good. So tell me, is a new album in the works?”

“well right now we are doing some little things to prepare for an album but we haven’t actually started recording.”

”oh. Sounds good. And tell us all Justin, what we have been dying to know. Is there a woman in your life?”

“as of right now? No.”

“well I notice that ms. Kailey Williams is here with you. Is there anything between you two?”

“no. shes just a really good friend. She’s an amazing person…*pause* were only friends.”

“Sure you are… so tell me, do you still have feelings left over for Britney?”

“I don’t feel like discussing that.”

“c’mon Justin. Everyone is dying to know.”

“all better reason to keep it all to myself.”

“well there are rumors about a cheater any truth to that?”

“no.”

“no story to tell?”

“what story? All it is is a rumor that some old lazy fat ass made up to save his paycheck.”

“a little harsh Mr. Timberlake?”

“not at all.”

“well lastly Justin tell me, what are some words that you live by?”

“if your going to do something don’t do it half assed. Do it right or don’t do it at all.”

“and this was said by…”

“my mother.”

“ok. Well its been nice talking to you Justin. I hope to see you soon!”

“likewise.” With that the woman turned off her tape recorder and threw it in her bag. “well I am done here. Nice seeing you both.” And with that she was gone.

I laughed. “could she have said ‘please tell me’ any more? Damn.”

“she was annoying.” Justin chuckled. “I thought she would never leave.”

I laughed. “you are too much.”

“alright you guys.” Johnny came in. “I'm leaving now. See you tomorrow Justin.” He left.

“well will you looks at that he's gone.” He smiled wickedly.

“if I'm not mistaken that’s not a nice smile.”

“maybe its not.”

“I don’t know if I should trust you.” I tried to hide my smile.
“Maybe this will change your mind…”he came close to me and kissed me. Oh I think I'm getting addicted to his kisses.

“Justin…” I nearly whispered.

He smiled. “Your kisses like magic kailey.”

“whatever.” I pretended to be disappointed.

“so have I changed your mind?”

“maybe…” I said flirtatiously.

He frowned. “I was expecting more of a yes.”

“well I need a little more convincing.” I said seductively as I got closer to him.

“ill be happy to give a little more.” He said in a husky tone.

I sat on top of him on one of the couches, and soon things were getting hot. It was passionate, sexy, and long. We were there making out for about fifteen minutes.
“how about now?” he said as he pulled away.

“I'm definitely more positive.”

That’s when I heard him. “KAILEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!” I turned around and looked at him and even though I felt the fear I made sure that I didn’t show it. “how could you kai?”

“mike I told you we were over.”

“did you get my message kai?”

“you called? I'm sorry mike but you know I'm not one to really check my messages. Listen I'm sorry but were over. I cant have you in my life any more.”

“kailey I'm going to give you one chance…”

“no mike. I gave YOU all of your chances. But now its over.”

He clenched his fists and started to walk towards me.

“man she said its over. And what do you think your going to do with those balled up fists?” Justin came up behind me and put his arms around me. Thankfully, Justin was much taller than mike so I could sense that mike wasn’t about to fight him. So mike turned around and left. “are you ok?”

“you’re here aren’t you?”

he smiled. “are you ready to go?”

“yesh.”

“yesh?”

“my special way of saying yes.”

He smiled and held my hand and led me out of the studio…

***********************************
a week later…

“Justin thank you so much for helping me move.”

“your welcome hun. Anything for you.” He kissed my cheek.

I sighed. “I'm so glad to be out of that apartment.”

“I'm glad that your happy. And this…” he looked around the living room of my new penthouse apartment. “this is very nice.”


“yes it is.” I smiled.

***********************************


“alright girls...i have a wonderful idea.” Teenie looked at me. I cocked my eyebrow up. I wonder what tenie has cooked up now.

This was the weekend that the girls were flying in. we were all happy to see each other after such a long time. We have all been friends since high school. We were the popular crowd. They took me under their wing and I became one of the angels. The angels were the main group of my high school. And at first I was fine not being one of them, but when they asked me to join them in their popularity game I couldn’t refuse. You know how it is in high school, popularity is everything. I always figured that after high school we would stop talking but I was wrong. The funny thing is I don’t even consider us all best friends. Just members of the same clique.

The girls are Justine, aka teenie, lizabeth, aka lizzie, elle aka elly, hillarry aka lilly, and Candace aka candy.

“alright girls. Yesterday we had fun. We chatted and went out but todays all about strategy. Are you ready for payback kai?”

“huh?” I just missed everything that tenie said. I was to busy thinking about Justin. I do that a lot now.

“payback kai. Revenge.” She smiled wickedly.

“of?”

“all those times that dumbass fucked with your relationship.”

“ok now I'm really confused. Who are we talking about?”
“Justin Timberlake.”

Oh no...you see this is where things get really sticky. You see I didn’t hate Justin. In fact hate is the farthest thing from it. I certainly didn’t want to harm him but this was my friends. Oh dear lord my friends. I don’t know how it got this way but they have so much control over my life. and that makes me weak when it comes to them. I cant seem to say no. so I had no choice but to pretend that I agreed to this stupid plan.

“oh him…” I said in a monotone. “why are we doing this again?”

“for revenge kai.” Tenie replied.

“of?”

“all those times that fucker bothered you. And…for breaking you and Michael up.”

I should have never said anything to tenie or candy about Justin. Now look where all that talk has gotten me…I just hope I can talk her out of it.

And Michael…oh Michael…I just cant believe how low he sunk to try and ruin me. After he realized that we were officially over he had the nerve to call tenie (tenie is mikes cousin) and tell her some twisted story about our break up. Mike told renie that he came to the studio one day to ‘pick me up’ and he ‘overheard’ Justin and I talking. According to mike he heard Justin threaten me if I didn’t break up with him. So he ran in to ‘save me’ and told me to just go with him. But I was too ‘scared’ to leave Justin so I stayed and broke it off. If you ask me, that’s the biggest pile of shit I have ever heard. But I know if I don’t speak up now and tell the truth the truth is going to bite me in the ass.

“well tenie I mean why waste our precious time on him? I mean ya know…we have much bigger fish to fry.”

“I don’t think so. He deserves this. He asked for it. Besides I have a feeling this is going to be good.”

“right…” I replied uneasily.

“so tenie…tell her how irs gonna be.” Elly spoke up.
“yeah tenie.” I said nervously… “how is it going to be?”

“ill tell you how. You're gonna make that cocky bastard fall in love with you. And your gonna pretend to love him too. Then you dump him.” She smiled her wicked smile that I had seen oh too many times before.

“tenie I don’t know if I wanna do this.”

“excuse me? Don’t tell me that you actually like that bastard. I mean if you do its cool and all…but we can no longer associate. Simple as that.”

Good then all is settled. Get the fuck out and let me and Justin be happy for once.
“of course not! Im just so busy tenie I have no time to even pretend im in a relationship.”

“oh don’t you worry kai. Well make time.”

“right…”

***************
that night I couldn’t get any sleep. I like Justin I really do. And if he does fall in love with me im certainly not gonna dump him.

**************
if I thought that night was bad I didn’t know what bad really was. Bad was and still might be what is yet to come.

************
the next morning I went to the studio. And much to my disfortune lizzie and tenie came with me. So I walked right into that studio, confident that today would be great and this would all blow over. But, I was wrong.

The first thing I saw when I walked in was Justin. And the funny thing is that the moment I saw him I forgot all about tenies’ crazy scheme. I even forgot tenie and lizzie were in the room. My attention was fully focused on Justin.
He smiled. “hey. Nice to see a familiar face on this lonely day.”

He reached for a hug and I gladly fell into his arms. “and what happened to the other four fifths of nsync?”

“im here early.” He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me . “I missed you this weekend but thanks for calling. It was nice to hear your voice on the other line.”
“I feel the same way.”
That’s when I noticed tenie and lizzie. Tenie had the most disgusted look on her face, and lizzie just seemed confused as she looked at tenie.

“who are your friends?” Justin asked me quietly as he kissed my cheek. “the one on the left doesn’t seem to like me very much.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“ok well….Justin this is Justine, and Justine this is Justin.”

“hey.” He said with a smile.

She rolled her eyes. “yea…whatever.”

“you got some nice friends.” Justin mumbled under his breath.

This made me smile. I knew very well that tenie didn’t like Justin at all. “ok well Justin this is lizbeth and liz this is Justin.”

“hi lizbeth.” He said a bit cautiously, putting his hand out for her to shake.

“hello Justin.” She smiled. “its nice to meet you.” They shook hands and I smiled. Thank god lizzie is nothing like tenie. Lizzie is quiet, nice, caring and sweet. Basically everything tenies not.

Justin put his arm around me. “the guys are here.”

“hey!” I smiled and greeted the guys.

Justin smiled. “guys this is Kailey Williams, and kai this is joey, jc, and lance.” He paused. “and I believe you and Chris know each other right?”

“yea.” I smiled.

“I told you, you were gonna see more of me!” Chris said.

“so this is the girl you’ve been talking about…” joey spoke up. “well pretty lady if you ever get sick of Justin, I am right here.”

I laughed. “so you’ve been talking about me juss?” tenie shot me a dirty look. I don’t think she liked the fact that I was flirting with Justin right in front of her.

“of course kai. How could I not?” he winked at me.
Lizzie smiled at justin’s flirty attitude. I really think lizzie might not be on tenies side on this one.

“so this is the famous kai…well j you were right. She is one beautiful, and not to mention hot woman.” Jc said.

I blushed. “I hope your not trying to flirt with my girl jace.”

I turned around to face Justin. “so im your girl now?”

“well…” he began to say but tenie stood up abruptly and I could tell she was about to burst.

“as much as I am enjoying this fiasco, I believe this is a workplace. Not a carnival. So why don’t you cut the noise, which is giving me a major migrane, and get to work. Stop wasting my damn time!”

the room was silent for a moment. And needless to say I was terribly embarrassed.

“jeez what crawled up her ass and died?” Chris whispered.

“ill finish that later I promise.” Justin whispered in my ear while kissing my cheek.

I sighed and kissed his cheek. “alright j.”

I walked over to my purse and gathered my papers. “well Kailey I see that you and Timberlake were awfully close back there.”

“well tenie you know how it is.”

“actually no. I don’t know how it is.”

“well I don’t have time to chit chat. I have to get to work now Justine.”

“and how long will this take?”

“long. So if you want you can head back.”

“ok then I think I will.”

“see ya.”

“right…” she walked over to lizzie. “lizzie im leaving…”

“ok…”
“aren’t you coming?”

“actually tenie I think ima stay here with kai.”

“are you sure about that?”

“positive.”

“well then.. I guess im gonna go now.” She stormed off and I smiled. This was definitely a scene to treasure. I had never seen anything like it. I looked around only to find that the guys were no where to be seen.

*_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_**_*
Justin Timberlake.

“so gimme the scoop man. You two seem pretty damn close back there. Not to mention that she stayed at your house.” Chris said.

“well I like her…a lot.”

“you do?”

“yea.”

Chris slapped a hundred dollar bill on the table. “ a hundred bucks says that you don’t get the girl. Especially with that bitchy friend of hers.”

“a bet? No way man. No fucking way.”

“what are you chicken baby j? scared of a widdle bet?” by now Chris was mocking me.

“are you shittin me?” thoughts ran through my mind. There was no way I could back down on one of Chris’ bets. I’d never hear the end of it. I sighed. But then again I cant do that to kai. I sighed. “alright fine. One hundred dollars says I get the girl.”

Just as I agreed to take part in that stupid bet Kailey walked in. that girl has some amazing timing. She took one look at the money on the tale and made a cute face. She scrunched up her nose and looked at us in mock disgust.

“and what is this that’s going on here?”

Chris smiled mischievously. “it’s a bet.” I gave Chris a warning look. He should know better than to let his stupid plan slip. He just smiled. “I bet a hundred bucks that jc cant eat a whole medium pizza, half a philly cheese-stake and a two liter bottle of soda.
Jc coughed and looked over to Chris like he was crazy. “are you on something? What are you trying to do to me?”

Chris smiled. “it’s a bet young one. You must at least try it.”

“listen Confucius-“ Kailey cute him off.

“I thought Justin was the young one?”

“they’re all little ones in my eyes.” She laughed. “well yea. That’s the bet.” Chris gave Kailey one of his innocent looks.

“you need help Chris.”

“I know. And to think that you haven’t seen nothing yet.”

“anything.”

“same diffrence.”

she smiled and sat next to me. “how are ya doing trouser snake?”

“what did you call me?”
“trouser snake.”

“I am not a trouser snake.”

“I know but I figured id just call you that for the hell of it.”

I smiled. “you sure are something kai.”

“so ive been told.”

We continued to talk as we waited for Johnny to get here and once he did we went straight to work. But the whole time we were recording all I could think about was her.

So I went home and showered, and watched some tv. But it was all useless. All of my pathetic attempts to get her out of my mind only failed. I needed to talk to her. It was the only way that I would get some sleep. But the thing is, its three o’clock in the morning. I don’t want to wake her, but I need to hear her voice. This is killing me.

I knew the second I picked up the phone that this might be a stupid thing to do but it was to late for second thoughts. The phone was already ringing.

“hello?” she didn’t sound a bit tired.

“hey kai. Did I wake you up?”

“actually no. I was wide awake.”

“oh.”

“is everything ok Justin?”

“yea its just that um…well you see…”

“c’mon juss. Out with it. You know you can tell me anything.”

“well I was just thinking about you and I wanted to call you.” How about I’ve been thinking about you all damn day and could not get you out of my mind for the life of me. And I cant sleep until I hear your voice.

“well I was thinking bout you too juss.”

“that’s good to know.”

She chuckled. “so why aren’t you sleeping Justin?”

“why aren’t you sleeping?”
“I dunno. I just cant sleep. And my sheepies are on vacation.”

I smiled she really is something. “alright well kai I think you should try and get some sleep.”

“you too! Im not the only one who's in for recording tomorrow.”

I chuckled. “alright well goodnight kai.”

“night Justin.”

******************************************
Kailey Williams.

Dealing with tenie for that next week was pure hell. So just imagine how I I felt when one day out of the blue tenie walked in and told me that she and lizzie were staying for good. As it turns out they rented an apartment down the street. I was shocked dead when I found out. Our conversation went a little like this:

“guess what kai?”

“what?”

“im staying.”
“what??”

“yes. Me and lizzie are staying for good. We bought an apartment down the street.”

“what?!”

“yep. This plan is gonna really take off now.”

“WHAT?!”

“Yup. I'm glad to see your excited kai. Talk to you later.”

She left me standing there, mouth gaping open, in uttermost shock. That was definitely one of the biggest blows of my life. I've been waiting for the day that tenie and the girls leave since the second they got here. And now after a week of anticipation and hopes that Justin and me will be at peace, they decide to stay. Well Lizzie’s ok. I mean I wouldn’t mind if she stayed. But tenie? Tenie’s nothing more than a pain in my ass.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki