Dirty Games by EllY_chaOtic_fic_queEn


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

im sorry it took me so long to put up this chapter!

well this chapter is starting to focus more on justin and kailey and how things develop between them enjoy!

i walked into the studio with what probably had to be the most miserable look on my face.
"whats wrong ms. williams?" chris asked me.
"my friends decided to move to orlando. theyre renting an apartment."
"thats just how i looked when i found out chris was going to live next door." Justin chimed in.
i smiled and walked over to justin. "hey hun." i kissed his  cheek.
"so you dont like your friends?"
"its complicated."
"meaning you dont want to get into it."
i smiled.
"so how did you sleep last night?"
"i slept ok. why?"
"you mentioned you werent feeling good."
"oh. yea im feeling better."
"good." he said as he held me tight.
"so are you almost done?" i asked him.
"why?"
"i thought maybe we could go get a bite to eat."
"sounds good to me."
"me too." i smlied.
"so you came all the way here for that?"
"if youd like ill go eat alone."
"ill be done in like five minutes."
"and ill be waiting right here. now go im hungry."
he smiled as he walked into he recording booth.
for the next ten minutes i watched them as they recorded and i couldnt stop smiling. something about justin just put a smile on my face...and to think just a while back he was just an annoying obstacle.
***
justin timberlake
"so what are you getting?" i asked her.
"i think ill get a salad."
i cocked an eyebrow up. "i know thats not what you really want to get."
"youre right its not. but ive been told i need to diet."
"well fuck them. you dont need to lose any weight. youre beautiful just the way you are."
"really?"
"yea."
"thats the first time a guys ever really said that to me. well except for my dad."
"really?"
"yea."
"you must have been hanging around some assholes then."
"i must have..."
the waiter came up to the table. "what will i be getting you sir?"
"let me get a bacon cheeseburger and a baked potato"
"and for you miss."
"ill have a chicken fajita madness." she said slightly giggling.
"is that all."
"yes."
"so whats so funny? i asked her as  the waitress walked away.
"the names of the food are just kinda funny. i felt so silly asking for that."
"im glad you didnt get a salad."
"so am i."
"im glad you stopped by today."
"so am i."
she rolled her eyes as her phone began to ring.
"hello? hi...well i didnt think it was necessary to inform you on my every move. im out. eating. lunch. justin. please dont start teenie i dont want to hear it. bye teenie...uh huh...bye." she hung up the phone and turned it off.
"i swear i dont get peace in my life."
i smiled. "with me you do."
"youre right."
"do you know how amazing you are?"
"no i dont."
"you are the most amazing woman i have ever met kai."
"you dont know how much this means to me."
"can i ask you something serious."
"oh so you were kidding about the whole amazing thing?"
"of course not."
she smiled. "of course you can justin."
"you know i really like you. and those kisses that weve shared havent been meaningless."
"i know."
"do you feel something between us?"
"honestly?"
"kai..."
"yes justin. i do."
"really?"
"yea. ever since that night at your house i realized that theres definetally chemistry between us."
"i noticed it the moment i layed eyes on you."
"even though i pushed you away?"
"yea."
"so what are you trying to say justin?"
"kai...i really want to be with you. when i said the other day that you were my girl i meant it. i want to protect you and make sure that no one ever hurts you again.you are an amazing woman and you deserve someone who's gonna really love you."
"someone like you?"
"yea."
she reached over the table and held my hands.she stared at them. "you have big hands..."
"i guess."
she looked up "i want to be with you too."
i smiled and kissed her. "youre not going to regret it kai. i promise."
"you better not hurt me timberlake. i mean it. im giving you my heart but i need you to protect it with all youve got."
"i promise i will." i kissed her again.
*
Kailey williams.
i walked back into my apartment a few days later only to find justine sitting on my couch.
"justine what the  hell are you doing here?"
"were you out with him all day?"
"why?"
"what do you mean why? listen if you want this plan to work you better start being more clear about your plans."
"teenie i was just working on the plan ok? and ive got him just where i want him. now can you go home? i have to shower and whatnot."
"alright. ill talk to you later ok?"
"alright see ya girl."
as soon as i closed the door i felt an overwhelming amount of guilt. i knew that it was all a lie but that didnt stop me from feeling guilty justin was an amazing guy and he didnt deserve for me to even pretend that i was in on this.
*
justin timberlake.
i walked into the house and sighed.
"well well well. where have you been?"
"out."
"with kai?"
"you owe me."
"you didnt."
"i did. i believe it was a hundred?"
"yes it was."
as soon as my fingers touched the money i felt guilty. kai didnt deserve for me to be doing this. and i promised her i would take care of her. but instead what do i do? i go behind her back and use her to get a quick hundred.
*
"hello?" her groggy voice came on the line.
"hey baby."
"hi juss. whats going on?"
"nothing...just wanted to call you. did i wake you up?"
"yea baby you kinda did."
"im sorry. i just wanted to hear from you. i havent talked to you since we went out to eat."
"sorry i was a little busy."
"its ok i understand. i just wanted to hear your voice."
"justin you are so amazing."
"i know...i know..."
"and you sooo just ruined it."
i laughed. "i was kidding."
"i was hoping."
"do you want me to let you get back to sleep?"
she yawned "no its ok"
"no its not. youre yawning. ima let you go ok?"
"ok. bye juss."
"bye kai."
*
kailey williams...
that night all i could think about was justin. his eyes, his face, his body, his heart, and most importantly, the way he makes me feel.  i dont think i slept much, but in the morning i still felt well rested. it was like a high i could never come down from. well, at least i thought i could never come down from.
i walked out of my apartment early, hoping to surprise justin with breakfast, but only came face to face with justine as she was coming towards me. "hey teenie!"
"hello. going out? i thought today was your day off? i thought we could go to the mall."
"oh...im sorry teenie i made some plans already."
"oh really?"
"yea."
"with timberlake."
"yea. you know teenie if you only saw the was i have him wrapped around my finger youd be proud."
"good. well then go on...and call me later ok?"
"k."
i sighed once i knew she was out of reach. these lies had to stop.i just couldnt take it anymore. everytime i made a commment like that to teenie i felt so awful. justin doesnt deserve this. i have to put an end to this.
*
i knocked on justins door and smiled when i saw his groggy smile.
"hey hun." i kissed him.
"shouldnt  you be sleeping too?"
"nope. i woke up early today."
"oh what joy."
"if you want ill go back home and eat this breakfast all alone."
"depends...what is it."
"well i was going to make you some chocolate ship pancakes but now you can just forget it darling."
"how about you come on in and we can make it together?"
i smiled. "i think id like that."
i walked inside. "well i must say timberlake...you have some nice abs...you must have been hitting the gym good. now i dont know how i feel about you shaving your chest...or wax whatever it is you do."
he smiled. "so you like my body?"
i wrapped my arms around him. "i love your sexy body."
i winked as i sat down on the couch. "why dont you go get comfortable so we can start cookin'?"
"sounds like a plan. i think i might take a shower too... a cold one. remotes on the table."
i smiled. "ok."
            thirty minutes later justin walked down clad in a pair of jeans and a wife-beater. i smiled. "now if you could only take the shirt off things would be perfect."
"you know youre a little excited this morning arent you."
"nope. just happy."
"same diffrence. so are you ready to cook?"
"sure thing." we walked into the kitchen and justin turned to me.
"ok so what do you need?"
"umm... a pan, a big bowl, a spoon, a whisk...and i think thats it."
"ok." he started looking for stuff and i could help but be checking him out from behind.
"nice buns."
"fresh out of the oven baby" i laughed. "ok. anything else you need princess."
"thats queen to you juss."
"yea..." he said as he wrapped my arms around me. "the queen of my heart."
i smiled and kissed him. "you are something else."
"you wanna start cookin?"
i laughed. "yes i do."
*
"that was so good. girl where did you learn how to make pancakes like that?"
"i taught myself."
"really?"
"yep."
"like your mom didnt teach you?"
"my moms not exactly the best cook."
"oooh."
"so you have any plans for today?"
"not really. i have to stop by the studio before eight and look over some songs though."
"oh."
"but i have all day to spend with you."
"really?"
"yea."
"so what do you want to do?"
"anything as long as im with you."
i smiled. "why dont we watch a movie?"
"in the theatre?"
"no. here."
"oooh. whatcha wanna watch girl?"
i cocked an eyebrow up. "ooook.....i dunno...um...got any disney movies?"
"umm...mulan?" he paused and put the movie back. "no you dont wanna watch that."
"why not?"
"c'mon...a single woman at camp with all those men? there had to be some hanky panky going on there."
i threw a pillow at him. "justin! ok...how about snow white?"
"nope. not that one."
"and why not?"
"one woman...seven little men...do i have to explain further?"
"oh god...fine lets watch alladin...theres nothing wrong with that."
"a hot chick running around in skimpy clothes? i dont think so."
"jesus juss....ok bambi?"
"you and me baby aint nothing but mammals..." he began to sing.
i started hitting him with the pillows. "you are so sick!!!"
"ok ok!! damn woman i was just kidding."
i smiled. "oooh you have beauty and the beast?" my eyes lit up.
"yes..."
"can we watch that justin please?" i gave him my cutest face.
he smiled. "is that youre favorite?"
"yea...its my favorite disney movie."
"of course we can." he popped it into the dvd and sat on the couch. i took this as my cue and crawled into his arms.
"you know...i love the feeling of being in your arms."
"really? i love the feeling of holding you in my arms." he kissed me. "youre so beautiful kai."
"thanks justin. that means alot."
"im glad."
for the next hour or so we watched beauty and the beast, justin forever amused at how heartfelt i thought the movie was.
"that was so good."
"how many times have you watched that?"
"i dunno...like a million. but i love it more and more each time. its so cute."
he smiled. "kinda like you." i blushed. "oh wha is this? did i put that redness in your cheeks?"
i kissed him. "you sure did."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki