The Greatest Friends Ever by luvlancebass4ever


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


What would the world be like with out your friends? I mean they are always there for you. You are always there for them. Whatever life throws at you, the ups or the downs, they have your back. Even if they are in the next room or if they are on the other side of the world. Most of the time my friends are on the other side of the world, you all know them, as the pop group or “boy band” Nsync. I almost “forgot” to mention that part. Cause if my address is found online I would have 100,000 people at my house everyday asking about them! Well anyway even though they are gone most of the time they are still the greatest friends ever!

“One more minute.” I thought to my self trying to keep my self motivated on the bicycle (you know the ones that are in your house that you can ride in your room). Once my timer went of in the workout room I went downstairs to get a drink of water.
Mind you I had to keep filtered water because any other water gets me sick! I don’t know why but it just does. I just finished pouring my self a glass when I heard the phone ring.
I raced to go answer it only because I was still in work out mode.
“Hello” I said breathing kind of hard,
“Anna? Are you okay!” I heard a concerned voice say into the phone.
“Yeah Lance I just got done working out so I am cooling down.” I said to him.
“Well the guys and I are in town for 3 weeks and wondered if we could come over!” Lance said.
“Sure no problem when are you guys going to be here.”
“Well…” Lance started to say then I heard a knock on her door.
“Hold that thought. Someone’s at my door.” She walked over and opened the door.
“How about now?” Lance said when I opened the door and all the guys where behind him!
“Hey guys I guess ya’ll can come in.” I said hanging up the phone with Lance.
“Hey, Lance thanks for telling me in advance!” said giving him crap not knowing that it was going to be a domino effect.
“I know he called me ½ hour before he came to pick me up normally I have a 3 hour advance!” Joey whined.
“Joey you had a ½ hour all I had was… heck I was still on the phone with him!” I said.
“I think Lance is the target of the day!” Chris said.
“Well with Chris around Lance could be the target of the week!” Justin said trying to turn the table around.

"Well maybe we should get Justin." Chris said.

"Sounds good to me!" Lance said

"Thanks, guys the love is just spreading around the room!" Justin snapped.

"Do you guys want something you drink or whatever?" I asked.

"Sure lets see I will take an Avon bottled water please make it sparkling!" J.C. asked trying to act like a pre-Madonna.

"Or you can have generic water. (That’s what I call Kroger water)"

"Fine if that is all you have!"

"Duh that’s all I have you are talking to me here!"

"Yeah duh!" Chris mocked.

"Ok here is an idea lets play a game!" J.C. said with a very evil grin (J.C. evil never!)

"Oh no," Justin said, "J.C. has the evil face on!"

"What game man?" Joey asked.

"Basketball!" J.C. said theatrically.

"Ok that’s what I’m talking about!" Justin said getting kind of giddy.

"Fine game on!" J.C. said.

"Guys can you give me five minutes and I’ll meet you on the court!" I said.

"Sure whatever that way we can warm up!" Justin replied and out the door he ran. The others followed.

I went up stairs to get a hair tie and clean up a little bit. Plus I have to find extra towels.

"Ring, Ring, Ring." I hear from a distance. The closest phone is in my room ( so of course I hurried and got the phone).

"Lance Bass you better not be calling me!" I thought as I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Anna."

"Hey Eric, what’s up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see what you are doing tomorrow."

"Well you know me I don’t have any plans."

"If you would like to have some plans how about we double date."

"Sure I am sure Jess…."

"No I mean I bring my sister and you bring a friend."

"Oh sure I think I may have a friend who would want to come."

"Cool so I’ll see you and a friend at the Waffle house at 7:00."

"See you then."

"Bye."

"Bye"

I put the phone back on the very cute blue base, grabbed a green hair tie (it didn’t match anything I was wearing), applied more deodorant then I went out to the court to hang out with the guys.

"So what took you so long to get out here?" Chris asked me. After playing for an hour and looking like crap he asks me this.

"This guy named Eric…"

"Oo.. a boy called!" Justin said being like a preppy girl.

I just rolled my eyes and continued with what I was saying.

"He asked me out."

"Ok there has to be more because you didn’t tell us about it earlier." Lance said.

"Well…"

"Oh maybe… he dated her sister!" Chris said giddy. Everyone turned and stared at him.

"Sorry, Chris I don’t have a sister! But he asked me on a double date."

"Ok where is the part were you tell us why you didn’t tell us earlier." J.C. acting like the father figure we all now and love.

"Well he is bringing his sister which means…"

Joey screamed.

"So you need one of us to come!"

"Yea did I mention the date is tomorrow!"

"I am busy!" J.C. , Justin, Chris and Joey said at the same time.

"Let me guess Lance your busy to!"

"Well, does it matter someone has to go with you!"

"Thanks! He will meet us at the Waffle House at 7:00."

"Ok now pretty boy I’m gonna kick your butt." I said eying Justin.

"Bring It On!" Justin snapped.

"Oh you don’t have to worry about that."

After about another hour of playing basketball we finally called it a day. Oh hold your applause but Justin lost so badly! Lance was even making fun of him. It felt good. Now he is planning pay back. Oh I am so scared. Not! Last time Justin planned payback he put whipped cream on Chris’s head while he was sleeping. Wow that is so pay back.

They all packed in there cars. Before Lance shut his door I said "Don’t forget the date tomorrow."

"Trust me I won’t."

"Okay I’ll see you tomorrow."

"See you then."

I headed into my house. I made a dash to the shower and had quick wardrobe change. Jumping on my bed and getting under the covers and fell asleep.

 

"Beep Beep." Was all I heard the next morning. Carp I forgot it was Sunday yesterday. I don’t want to go to work. The dreaded 6:30. "Great let the fun begin!" I thought as I rolled out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror man did I look awful. It was very scary. Well no one looks perfect in the morning right?






 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki