Please come home for christmas by Jennifer


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Bells will be ringing the glad, glad news
Oh what a Christmas to have the blues
My baby's gone (my baby's gone) I have no friends
To wish me greetings once again

Taylor sat staring out the window, watching the snow fall outside. It was almost Christmas and she was alone. He promised he’d be home this year. Everyone else she knew had plans already and had left town. As the snow fell, she began to cry. A group had formed outside her window and began singing.

Choirs will be singing Silent Night
Those Christmas carols by candlelight
Please come home for Christmas (please come home)
Please come home for Christmas (please come home)
If not for Christmas by New Year's night

She sat listening to the small group singing Christmas songs. After they finished, she took them all a tray of hot chocolate and cookies. Soon they were gone and she was alone again. She locked up the house and headed upstairs. Looking around the room made her sad. His things were scattered around in various corners or hanging off a chair. She crawled into the large bed and let it swallow her up.

Friends and relations send salutations
Just as sure as the stars shine above (yes they do)
This is Christmas, Christmas my dear
The time of year to be with the one that you love

Christmas morning came, but he wasn’t home. Friends had been calling all morning, wishing her a Merry Christmas. She tried to sound as cheerful as she could, but when she hung up, she slumped on the couch and wept. Why did he do this, why did it have to be Christmas time? She must have fell asleep, when she woke up it was dark. The only thing she could see was the lights from the Christmas tree glowing in the corner of the living room.

Then won't you tell me, you'll never more roam
Christmas and New Year (Christmas and New Year's)
Will find you at home
There'll be no more sorrow, no grief or pain
I'll be happy (happy) that it's Christmas once again

Just as she was about to head upstairs, the door knob turned. Standing before her, covered in snow, was her husband. She ran to him and flew into his arms. They stood hugging and kissing for what seemed hours. Neither noticed the front door was open, until snow began to float around their heads.

“I’m so glad you’re home Lance. Promise me you’ll never leave me alone for the holidays again.” she said
“I promise.” he said rubbing her pregnant belly




© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki