I Don't Love You Anymore Or Do I? by SoapFanAlways


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


"I could get used to this"I said looking up to Justin.
"Yeah I could too, I wish we could do that every night"Justin said kissing me on the forehead.
"Yeah me too, What time is it?"I asked sleepy.
"It's 6:30" Justin said looking at his watch.
"Oh shit I need to get back to the room before Lance gets in"I said getting up grabbing my cloths putting them on in the bathroom.
"Babe, come on we have been doing this for months now why do we have to keep doing this?"Justin asked getting dressed.
"You know why!"I yelled from the bathroom.
"Because you have a daughter with Lance but that doesn't mean that you still love him!"Justin yelled as I was coming out the bathroom.
"Justin I just can't do this right now I'm going before someone sees us"I said fixing to walk out as JC walks up.
"Hey Tiffany, Justin"JC said.
"Hey, I gotta go but I will meet you guys later for dinner right"I said.
"Yeah"JC said as I walked off.
"Whats wrong with her?"JC asked walking in with Justin.
"Nothing she had to come talk to me about something but she forgot that she had to meet Britney for girl talk or something"Justin lied.
I was walking back from Justin's hotel room to our hotel room I went up to the door and open it as I saw Lance standing at the door as I opened it.
"Tiffany, where the hell have you been?"Lance asked angry as I walked in the door.
"I got up early and went to the beach a while"I lied actually I just got back from seeing Justin.
flashback
"Justin , What are you doing here, your suppos to be with the guys?"I asked shocked to see him.
"I wanted to see you before I went"Justin said as he leaned in and kissed me.
"I'm glad you did but you need to leave before someone sees us"I said as he moved me from the door way kicking the door shut as he moved me inside the room kissing me.
"Like Lance?"Justin guessed.
"Of course who else I love him so much and I don't want hurt him?"I said angry.
"But you wanna hurt me is that it?"Justin says
"No Justin I hate doing this at all I don't wanna hurt anyone especially Lance we have been together for 4 years and I already missed up our relationship once before and we got back together after months and months of telling him I wouldn't ever hurt him again and he said that it was the last time he would give me another chance and now I'm doing it again"I said smiling as he passionaly kisses me as little did we know JC was standing their watching.
"But I really like kissing you alot"I said breathless.
"I like kissing you alot too"Justin says holding me close looking into my eyes.
"You better go before I get to into this"I said pushing him back out the door a little.
"Oh come on babe you know you want more of it"Justin said I just turned around and walked to the door.
"Yes I do Justin, but please just leave before your late the guys are probably waiting for you anyways"I said pushing him out the door making him fall a little.
"Aren't you coming to watch the concert?"Justin asked.
"No, I'm just going to stay here and wait on you to come back"I said winking at him.
"Alright see you later babe"Justin said and walked off.
I shut the door behind me and and went to bed the next morning I got up and took a shower and Justin and I decied to watch a movie and we fell a sleep in each others arms.
end flashback


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki