Love Can Kill by Sindi


Number of reviews: 21
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


‘Justin’ my dad called motioning him to the TV, I miss my daddy, I miss seeing him and Justin talk and get along as if they were father and son.
 
‘Kiesha’ he whispered as if he was trying to get my attention to watch the home video. I began to watch it trying to think of what party it was and then I saw Justin going down on one knee proposing to me and I said yes.
 

I turned to Justin to see how he was taking this cause boy was I in tears. Before I could get a look he ran out the house and straight to his car.

My mind went blank and I passed out. This usually happens when Justin moves too far away too quickly.

 

I finally woke up lying on grass I sat up straight and looked round where I was which was a graveyard and I was sitting in front of my tombstone

 

My tombstone I had never been given the chance to see as Justin wouldn’t visit it. It was so beautiful exactly what I would’ve wanted. I turned to Justin whose soft voice began to sing filling my eardrums. It was our favourite song I Do he made it straight after I said yes with the guys.

 

He stopped and began to talk

 

‘K baby hearing you say that you would marry me bought tears to my eyes not just yours. Ever since I met you I wanted to call you my wife’. And he broke down to tears and I hated my self my death bought so much pain to Justin it was unbearable seeing him trying to cope with it.

 

Justin had drove for hours that I fell asleep, he stopped at a hotel a hotel which looked familiar but maybe I had seen it on the internet.

 

He strangely booked for tonight even though he had a home to go to and asked for a special room I thought it was a celebrity thing but when I reached inside did I realise how much meaning it had to both Justin and me.

 

This was the hotel the room I let Justin take my virginity, when I truly knew I loved Justin and that he truly did love me I gave him the most pure thing I could think of.

 

And I appeared

 

‘Fancy seeing you here’ Justin whispered still looking down from the bed, I took no time rushing to him

 

‘Justin I love you it hurts and it killed me. I should've believed I should've remembered what made me love you, I'm sorry for doing this to you how could I do this to the both of us’

 

‘Kiesha baby…’he hushed me

‘I love you I think you’ve forgotten this is our anniversary when we first ever met at junior high’

 

‘Omd Justin, see how could I want to leave, how could I be so selfish’ I said tears rolling down my cheeks  

 

‘Kiesha I love you and always will’

‘Me too Justin’ I hugged him tightly and our lips met and stayed locked for a very long time I felt dizzy when he pulled away. And that night Justin made sweet love to me again.

 

I could feel Justin stroking my hair I opened my eyes turning to him

‘K baby last night I prayed so hard you would stay in my arms so I knew I wasn’t dreaming’  

 

‘J I love you’ I whispered my brown eyes connecting with his in a strong gaze

‘I love you too’ and his lips met mine I pulled back a strange feeling in my stomach

 

‘Remember and don’t forget I would’ve loved to be Kiesha Timberlake but please Justin promise you'll love again otherwise this may happen’ I said my voice cracking

 

‘Kiesha don’t’ he held my wrists tightly

 

I was invisible.

 

‘Kiesha honey’, I heard my mom call

‘Mom what's going on?’ I asked looking round for her but I wasn’t in the hotel room anymore

 

‘When I died I knew it would be hard for you to believe in love again, but I begged that you would find that right person and soon. But when he truly loved you, a love so much more than I could give. You became afraid but you loved again and your going’

 

‘Going where?’

‘Back to love’

‘I love you mom’ I hugged her tight

‘I love you too Kiesha I want to see those grandchildren soon’

‘Mom’ I whined

‘Well I wouldn’t worry I can wait 5 6 months’ she informed me giving me a wink, and I realised the news my mom just broke to me so sneaky of her I hugged her again tight.

 

‘Kiesha please wake up’ I heard Justin's voice beg 

 

I was back I was back in my body on earth but dead

 

‘Kiesha don’t leave me please I'm nothing without you’ I could hear Justin's voice but it seemed to be fading away

 

‘Kiesha come back to me please god don’t take her I love her’ Justin looked up to the sky

‘Janice send your daughter back to me!’ his voice begging but also demanding

 

‘Justin’ I whispered chocking on the water I sat up to let it come out

‘Kiesha don’t you ever do that again’

‘I promise I love you’

‘I love you too’ Justin hugged me really tight I thought I was going to die again

 

‘Thank you god thank you so much’ Justin smiled

‘Thanks mom’ Kiesha hugged Justin tighter.

 

My life was to be loved and once I accepted it I found true love, obstacles always come and go but you can't ever give up, if you give up you might as well give up your life but trust me you don’t want to do that.

 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki