Barenaked by SillyGirlMichelle


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


20 year old Kelsey West's long brown hair fell down from the messy ponytail she always had before she went to sleep. She massaged her scalp and then reached over to her remote and hit play as her stereo came to life. She heard the opening notes of the song and then turned the lamp next to her bed off.

Do you ever have that dream where you're walking naked down the street and everyone just stares Do you ever feel so deep that you speak your mind to put others straight to sleep

She stirred in her sleep and rolled over not being able to fall asleep, thinking of the one person she knew she shouldn't be. You wonder if anybody cares Sometimes I think I'm the only one whose day turned out unlike it had begun And I feel bare naked And I just can't take it I'm getting jaded No I just can't fake it anymore 'Cuz I'm bare naked And I know life's what you make it Wish I could float away to some other day

She grabbed the remote and turned off the stereo. She grabbed her phone and dialed the numbers that were all too familiar to her. He finally answered after three rings.

"Hello?" She smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Hey you." Justin smiled.

"Hey Kels, why are you still up?" Kelsey sighed.

"I can't stop thinking about you, when are you gonna be here?"

"As soon as Amanda falls asleep, ok?" He heard the disappointment in her voice as she said ok and hung up. 21 year old Justin Timberlake put the phone down and walked back into the living room of the apartment he shared with his girlfriend Amanda Jacobs.

"Who was that?" She asked as he sat down next to her on the couch. Justin smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Jive they want me to go in and fix a track on one of the songs." That excuse never could fail him. Amanda frowned and did a pouty face.

"Why do you always put your music in front of me? God Justin, I hate you, leave." She said it like such a child Justin wanted to laugh.

"I'm sorry babe, I'll try and do it as fast as possible. I don't wanna fight about this right now ok?" He kissed her cheek one more time and then he stood up and grabbed his car keys off the side table and walked out. On his way over to Kelsey's he remembered how he had gotten involved with her. They met one night, a while back, she was a receptionist at Jive. He saw how beautiful she was and couldn't help but want to kiss her right when he first laid eyes on her. Immediately after they met they began to see each other, but the head managers did not like that, a celebrity dating a receptionist? No way, especially when Mr. Jacobs had a beautiful daughter, Amanda, whom he thought would just be PERFECT for Justin.

Needless to say, things got ugly and he was forced to date Amanda, but he knew that he would never get over Kelsey, he was with her almost every night.

He pulled up in front of her house and turned off the car; he walked up and used the spare key she gave him to open the door. He took off his shoes and left them by the door. He walked down the hallway with only the moonlight coming from the hall windows to guide him. He walked to the last bedroom and turned the knob. She lay there so peaceful in her oversized bed. He just wanted to watch her all night. He crept slowly to the side of the bed and climbed in so quietly and didn't wake Kelsey. He faced her and kissed the tip of her nose. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at him.

"Justin." She whispered before giving him a full kiss on the lips.

"Hello to you too." He smiled at her and kissed her again.

"Only two more weeks." Justin nodded his head. Two weeks until Justin's album came out, two weeks until he gets to break up with Amanda and two weeks before he gets to choose his tour team.

"Then you'll be with me on tour, and we can finally have the relationship me and you always wanted." She kissed him again and rolled on top of him. "Interesting position here." Justin said as he smirked at Kelsey. She just rolled her eyes at him and leaned down so her lips were a inch away from his.

"I love you Justin Timberlake." She looked him right in the eyes praying he'd say what she was hoping.They had been seeing each other for a little over 8 months now and she had been dying to say it. He smiled slightly and whispered back.

"I love you too, Kelsey West." He kissed her deeply and passionately. She moved over slightly and reached to turn off the lamp that was next to her bed.


The next morning.

Justin rolled over in bed, with memories of the previous night playing in his head. He opened his eyes and saw a shorthaired blonde next to him. He sighed, Amanda. Why he couldn't wake up next to Kelsey every morning? The days would be much better then. He climbed out of bed and immediately wanted to see Kelsey. He looked at Amanda and before he could think twice he grabbed a pair of jeans and old t-shirt and went downstairs to leave.

Kelsey was in the kitchen making her self some cereal when she heard the front door open and close. She looked around the corner and she almost dropped the bowl.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She exclaimed embracing Justin in a hug. He kissed her a couple times before he answered.

"I needed to see you." He handed her some roses he picked up on the way to her house and she kissed him lightly. She turned around and put the roses in some water and continued to pour herself some cereal.

"You want any?" She asked him offering him the box of frosted flakes. He took it and kissed her on the lips as they walked by each other.

"Don't get me wrong, I love you being here and all, but what's gonna happen when Amanda wakes up and calls daddy wondering where you are?" Kelsey asked before shoving a mouthful of frosted flakes in her mouth. Justin shrugged and walked over to the table to sit next to her. "Justin, I'm serious we're gonna get in some trouble." Justin shook his head.

"Kels, babe, don't worry bout it, ok? It's not something you need to be worrying about." Kelsey shook her head.

"Whatever, I just don't want blonde bitch barbie getting in between me and you." Justin laughed at her name for Amanda.

"I don't want that either babe." Just then Justin's cell phone started to ring. He glanced at the caller ID. "Speaking of blonde bitch, answer this and pretend I'm in a meeting." He handed the phone to Kelsey and she answered it.

"Justin Timberlakes phone how may I help you?" Justin almost laughed because she sounded so professional.

"Who the hell is this?" Blonde bitch was being a real big bitch.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Timberlake is in a meeting, may I take a message?" Kelsey said in a super fake sugary sweet voice.

"Ya this is his wifey, tell him to call me." Kelsey hung up quickly.

"She's your wifey, huh?" She said bitterly getting up to put her bowl in the dishwasher.She knew this whole situation was stupid and soemtimes wondered why she even put p with it all. Justin walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She remembered.

"There is only one woman who fits the description of my wifey." he said as she turned in his arms so she was facing him.

"Oh really, and what, exactly, is this description?" He lifted her on the counter and stood between her legs.

"Well, she's beautiful, she's smart and funny." He paused and kissed her lips lightly. "She has the most gorgeous brown hair." His fingers ran though her hair as he kissed her deeply. "And she loves me for me, not for anything else." She grabbed his face and leaned to kiss his lips passionately. Her hands went underneath his shirt and began to rub up and down his chest. They broke away briefly to take his shirt off over his head and then they continued. Justin moved from her lips to her chin and down to her neck. He slipped his hands underneath the back of her tank top and Kelsey giggled a little.

"What?" Asked Justin smiling at her as he pulled away.

"Your hands are so cold." Justin laughed at her and she grabbed a hold of his hands. "Come back, I liked what we were doing." She brought him back over to the counter where she was still sitting.

"I want you." He whispered looking up to her.

"I want you too." She smiled at him and he leaned in to kiss her as his cell phone began to ring. "You gonna answer that?" He grabbed the phone out of his pocket and threw it across the room. She giggled and began to kiss him again. They kissed passionately for a little longer than he picked her up from the counter and she wrapped her legs around him. They continued to kiss until he dropped her on the couch. They broke away and just stared in to each other's eyes. He leaned down and was an inch away from her face.

"I love you Kelsey." She smiled and saw the love radiating out of his eyes and at that moment any slight doubt she had in her mind disappeared. She was in love. She pulled him down to her lips and she kissed him then broke away again and looked into his eyes again.

"I love you too, Justin." They began to kiss heavily, and Justin's fingers began to play with the waistband of the sweatpants she was wearing. They were so occupied in the moment that they didn't hear the door open.

"Kels I'm home- Whoa, is this Justin time?" Kelsey's best friend and roommate, Michelle, had just gotten home from her boyfriend's house. Justin stopped kissing her and laid his head on Kelsey's chest.

"Hey Michelle." He grumbled as Kelsey laughed. Michelle rolled her eyes and walked down the hallway. Justin looked up at Kelsey.

"Hey you’re the one who was worried about me living alone, you even asked her if she wouldn't mind moving in with me." She ruffled his curls. "Plus your supposed to be at work. Better go before your wifey calls again." She lay there looking around. Justin lifted his head and looked at her. He slowly kissed a line from her jaw to her lips.

"I thought we already went over this? She is not and never will be my wifey." She rolled her eyes.

"Ok."

"Ok?"

"I just said Ok didn't I?" Justin laughed and so did Kelsey. "Alright, lets get your clothes on." She said laughing. He lifted himself off her and then lifted her off the couch. She walked over to the kitchen and got his shirt. She walked back over to him and he had his cell phone. He put his shirt on quickly and then walked over to the door. Kelsey followed him.

"I'll call you later." He promised her. She gave him a pouty look and shook her head.

"Ok, have fun." Justin rolled his eyes and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you." Kelsey looked up and smiled at him.

"I love you, too." He kissed her on the lips and then he walked away. She watched him get in his car and drive away and then Michelle walked back out.

"Did he stay here all night?" Michelle asked sitting on the couch and turning on the TV. Kelsey shook her head.

"No, he came over last night-"

"I heard." Michelle interrupted and smiled at Kelsey. She just shook her head as she continued.

"ANYWAYS, like I was saying. He came over last night and then left, then he showed up this morning." Michelle looked at her smiling. She knew it was hard on Kelsey to not be with him but if she had to describe her best friend in one word, it would be strong.

"So what happened last night to make him come over again?" "We're in love." Michelle's smile grew larger.

"Really? You guys said it? That’s sooooo cute!" She exclaimed enveloping her best friend in a hug.

"Ya, and he's coming over later, so uhh wanna be non-existent for the night? Like go over to Nicks or something?" Michelle giggled.

"Of course, god I can't get enough of Nick, I'd still be over there if he didn't have work, but he should be getting off in a couple of hours, we can just go back to having sex non stop." Kelsey rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to go take a bath, bye bye." Kelsey walked into her room and then into her bathroom. She put on her headphones and hit play as she began to fill up the tub with water. After it was full she slowly climbed in and closed her eyes.


"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Rob, Justin's bodyguard asked him as he stood looking over a case of engagement rings. Justin looked over at him.

"I love her, and I want her to marry me. I'm positive I want to do this." Justin looked back down at the case. "This is the one."

"Ya I know you love Kelsey she's the one blah blah blah…."

"No, the ring, look." Rob looked at the ring Justin was pointing to. It was a white gold band with a princess cut pink tinted diamond, with two smaller oval blue tinted diamonds on the side. Justin looked up to see robs expression. "Dude, don't cry." Justin said laughing.

"I'm not gonna cry, its just so ... beautiful." he said getting choked up. Justin hit his arm as he motioned for the man to come over. The man behind the counter walked over and Justin told him that he was getting that one. Rob smiled at him. "Kelsey is going to love it." Justin smiled at Rob. After all the years with being with him Rob was like a big brother to Justin, he knew everything about him because he was usually always with him. He knew from day one that he was creepin behind Amanda's back with Kelsey, usually this would've earned Justin a lecture, but Rob liked Kelsey. She was his homegirl from day one, it didn't hurt he hated Amanda too.

"Now don't go saying nothing, it's a suprise, I know how you and Kelsey be talkin it up." Justin said as they walked out of Tiffany's a little while later.

"Boy, please she's my girl and all but I'm not gonna ruin shit for you." Justin smiled at him as they got in to the SUV they drove.

"Rob, I'm so happy. I just need to get rid of Amanda, and my life will be perfect. I'll move in with Kelsey, I'm gonna porpose the day I release my album, I already reserved the hotel room we're staying at after the party." Justin's face was brighter than the sun, he was so happy. Rob couldn't remember when he last saw him like this. He was happy just lookin at the boy, he exuded happiness.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki