Everybody Has A Story by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I hope you review because they really egg me on. And I hope you enjoy.
            So passed all the bullshit in my life, and ex-boyfriends, lets really start this story.

            Well, I was a month away from my 20th birthday; I was a high school graduate, went to college and worked for my dad at his stadium when he needed some extra help, like when big concerts were on the way.

            So I was doing my daily activities, which really only consisted of me supervising and keeping everything organized. N Sync, a band I didn't give a shit about, were set to perform tonight, in about 10 hours, so they were there doing sound check.

            Well that’s what they should have been doing, it’s not what they were doing when they I saw them. I was just approaching the backstage area when I heard some guy shouting and laughing. I walked out to the back of the stage seeing some dude playing with the floor piece that rises and lowers, I hope you get what I mean. I like to call it the lift. The elevator thing that performers like to come out of in the beginning of the show. They also disappear through it a lot to make costume changes.

            Well some guy, I had no clue which one it was, was fooling around with it, claiming to be 'the phantom of the opera' and some junk. Well them and their people were specifically told not to touch it because we were having many technically difficulties with it. They even altered their show, so they didn't have to use it. Well obviously this guy didn't know how to follow instructions.

            So I watched him for a couple minutes, entertaining the dozen or so people watching him until I got bored, which was quickly. I decided to make it entertaining. I pulled out the remote to it, which I conveniently had and as he was about to get off onto the stage I pressed the lower button.

            He jerked backwards into the center as he began to lower.

            "What the hell..." He whispered. I read his lips, which I was really good at.

            "Justin, just get off." Some brunet yelled to him.

            "I'll get off when it hits the bottom."

            Oh no you won't, as it was about half way down, I pressed the rise button. And watched as more and more of him came back into view.

            "J, stop fooling around and hop off." Another blonde shouted.

            "Here grab my arms and pull me." Nope, lower again. And he went down. He looked terrified. I loved every minute. He had his arms out as if the thing was about to collapse any minute.

            "I'm going to die on this thing." He said to himself.  I burst out laughing, oh how I loved being able to read lips from a distance.

            "Honestly Justin, stop fucking around and get off, they told you not to mess with this shit." Oh they were getting mad, now this was entertaining.

            "This is rich." I whispered to myself, leaning against the wall, laughing.

            "That's not very nice, now is it?" I whipped around, to find some brunet with green eyes grinning at me.

            "Someone had to teach the little boy a lesson." I commented.

            "And you definitely did." He laughed. This guy was cute but he totally wasn't my type, too skinny, but I also had absolutely no idea who he was. I heard deep breaths behind me. As I turned around the guy from the lift, flung himself into the guy I was just speaking to arms.

            "JC! Oh my God, I love you man. And if I ever die, I just want you to know that." He spoke dramatically. Hahaha he honestly thought he might die on the lift. My stomach was hurting just holding this in. I needed to find an empty room.

            "Justin, can't really...breathe...too good." JC complained, turning slightly red.

            "Oh sorry man." He released him and turned slowly. His eyes glided up and down my body. "Well hello. I'm Justin Timberlake." He held out his hand and I shook it but then he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it. Wow smooth moves Casanova. His eyes trailed down my arm to my other hand which held the remote. His eyes focused on it, then turned into slits. He eyes glared at me accusingly. Oh shit! Make up a lie, quick!

            "Oh when I heard all the commotion I ran and got it, to stop the lift." I lied. Man I was good. He then flung himself into my arms so quickly I almost fell backwards.

            "So that’s what you were doing." JC commented, but I could hear the laughter in his voice.

            "You saved my life, I owe you big time. What's your name?" He asked, stepping back leaning against the wall like a model.

            "Cassandra." I replied.

            "Cassandra," he repeated. "I like that." The guy behind him rolled his eyes upwards.

            "Well I better be going." These guys were obviously busy and no doubt they didn't want to waste their time talking to some fat chick like me. "See you guys around." I turned and walked into another corridor. Not soon later did I hear my name.

            "Wait Cass." I turned around and there stood Justin. Cass? Were we friends or something? Good looking guys like Justin made me nervous, not only did they all think I was fat but all they wanted from me was sex for some reason. Which kinda contradicts itself but whatever. It was true. And there was something about Justin they made me nervous.
           
            "Did you need something?" I paused, waiting for him to catch up to me.

            "Ya I did." He smirked, and leaned against the wall, once again like a model. He was only wearing faded blue jeans, old sneakers and a green tee but he looked hot.

            "What can I help you with?"

            "I want you to do something with me." I eyebrows arched up curiously. Hmm did he want me to sleep with him? That might not be so bad. Nah, I'm just kidding ladies, after my break up from Jake, I kinda went through this period where I had a few one night stands, but I haven't had one in two years. I was done with them.

            "And that would be."

            "Well I know what you’re thinking, and as appealing as that sounds," He paused, smirking, "I want to take you out, to thank you for saving my life." Don't you mean endangering it? Hahaha. I'm pure evil, I tell you.

            "You want to take me? Out?" He nodded both times. "It's not necessary. I was just being a good citizen, that’s all." No I wasn't. And why did he want to take me out, hello have you seen my bulging waste line. Not the kind of girls you go for now is it.

            "I want too. Come to our show tonight. We can go out after, grab a coffee or something."

            "I don't think so." I replied, why was he pushing this?

           "Please, I won't take no for an answer. We have this special room reserved, when I go in there after the show I expect to see you there."

           "Maybe I'll be there." I smirked, before walking away. Okay, did I just kind of flirt with Justin Timberlake, totally not my intention. I was trying to let the guy down. He so did not want to take me out, maybe it was a dare or something. Guys like him did not just go for girls like me.

            Anyway now I had an important decision, do I go to the special room, or not? I kind of did wanna see what would happen.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki