Everybody Has A Story by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Hey guys...this one's a little shory but the next one will be up soon. REVIEW!!!

            Little did Justin know, I had to attend every concert so I had to go anyway. Especially since my dad was out of town at a U2 concert in Chicago or something. I was planning on jetting right after the show, no reason to get my hopes or some shit like that. I had already dated Hollywood guys and both times it didn't work out.

            I hadn't dressed up to go out with Justin. I was wearing faded blue jeans and baby yellow tee. My hair was tied back but I did apply some make up. So at least my faced looked good.

            I was walking through the back corridors trying to find, Steve, the guy in charge when I wasn't around. I just needed to make sure everything was going smoothly and call my dad.

            "Cass." Justin appeared from his room. "I'm glad you came."

            "Uh, actually..."

            "Come in here." He pulled me into his change room. Which looked like a pigpen if I might add. "Your going to love the show, I think its awesome. Since it’s the last tour before we go on break, we went all out."

            "That’s awesome." I smiled, looking around his room.

            "Ya, you know I didn't think you were going to show tonight but I'm really glad you did." He commented, placing a colorful jacket on.

            "Sure you are." I remarked, just watching him. He looked at me and frowned.

            "No seriously, I'm happy you came." He began walking towards me. "So where do you wanna go afterwards, we're not having a party tonight because we have an early morning but I figure I can still catch some coffee. Starbucks, cool with you?"

            "Sure."

            "Oh shit, forgot my shoes." He turned around and ran to a back room. Some guy quickly entered the room.

            "Who are you?" He asked rudely, eyeing me up and down.

            "Uh, a friend." I answered uncertainly. Well I wasn't really but who cared, he seemed to like the answer, he was grinning.

            "A friend, huh? I get it. Justin be at make up in 10 minutes or Stace will ripe your jewels off." That would hurt but what the hell 'I get it'. Get what? He so thought we were going to sleep together. Slut. He reappeared from the back room with shoes this time.

            "Look I have to go, but I'll be looking for you when I'm on stage, promise you'll be there?"

            "Sure." 

            "Cool, gotta go."

            And he left the room. When the show began I went to the special room where some people who worked for my dad were there and others who worked for N Sync. During a slow song, Justin looked up and winked at me. That guy from before looked at me and smirked as well as a few other guys with him. Thanks Justin way to make everyone think we were going to sleep together.

            After the show, Justin's manager said he couldn't go out because he wouldn't wake up in the morning.

            "Sorry, I didn't know he'd be such a prick about it." He apologized. I really didn't mind. I was super confused with why he wanted to take me out to begin with. Maybe he was just lonely and needed someone to talk too.

            "That’s fine."

            "No, its not. I want to thank you. How about I take you to dinner tomorrow night?"

            "You don't have to Justin." I remarked, God why did he keep pushing this? It was really confusing me. Just leave the fat girl alone and find one of those models I'm so use to seeing with you.

            "Look, I want to. We'll have a nice little dinner tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at 7, okay?"

            "Okay." I gave up defeated.

            "Don't sound too happy about it." He said sarcastically, grinning.

            "I can't wait whoo." I raised my arms slightly as if I was cheering. That was a funny thought, me, a cheerleader.

            "Okay so what's your address?"

            "Uh 169 Hollywood End Drive." He arched an eyebrow. Oh guess he didn't know who my parents were. Hollywood End was up in the Hollywood Hills. Guess he didn't expect me to live there.

            "So I'll be there at 7."

            "Ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            So it was now the next night, and I did the worst thing imaginable. I told my mom that Justin Timberlake was taking me out to dinner. After much convincing I think she was actually beginning to believe it. But even worse than that I allowed her in my room while I decided what I should wear.

            "I think I'll just wear pin stripped pants and...." I began holding a pair of pants against my body.

            "No, no sweetie. Cassandra, besides your face and boobs, you have terrific legs, do not cover them up. If anything we have to try and cover-up that bulge that you have." She remarked, leaning against my bed post.

            "I'm so glad I have your very kind opinion." My mom didn't know how to compliment others. She only knew how to accept them. But she gave criticism very well though.

            I walked into my closet and pulled out a simple green mini skirt. My mom adored it, it was Dolce and Gabana.

            "How about this?"

            "Its gorgeous, I have the most perfect top to match but I wouldn't want you to tear it."

            "You know what mom, he'll be here soon, why don't you go and bother him when he gets here."

            "If he really is coming." 

            "He is." I held up a silky shirt up against me.

            "Hunny thats disgusting, you can't wear that shirt on your first date, you have to make a great impression. You have to look amazing. Consider all his other girlfriends, Britney, Christina, Alyssa. They are amazingly beautiful and the only thing you have that they don't is a dozen more pounds."

            "Just get out."

            "I'm just telling you the truth sweetie. What's a guy like him, doing with a girl like you. You know what he wants, be smart." She commented, shutting my door as she left.

            God, she really knew how to make me mad and feel really shitty about myself. So now that I was a whale and Justin only wanted to sleep with me, I was super excited to go out on this date...NOT!!! God, this night already could not get any worse.


 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki