Everybody Has A Story by Dreamer


Number of reviews: 6
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


 

            Just as I was finishing my make up, I heard the door bell ring. My eyes whipped to my clock. What the hell? What kind of guy was on time for a date? When did that start happening? Anyway he was here and I just needed a few more minutes to get ready.

 

            I hope he enjoys talking to my mother for a few minutes. Poor guy, maybe I should speed up. But if he can take on my mom, I think I just might have to marry him. I slipped on some cute sandals and grabbed my purse which contained my wallet and some gloss.

 

            Justin insisted on paying and told me not to bring a purse, but then that would definitely make it a date, now wouldn't it?

 

            As I slowly walked down the stairs, I saw him standing next to our fireplace, glancing at all the family photos. My mom's lips were shut tight and there seemed to be a lot of tension in her stance. What the hell happened while I was upstairs?

 

            "Hey Justin." I greeted quietly. Boy did he ever look good. I understood why millions of females across the world thought this guy was gorgeous. He had this confidence around his that was just so incredibly sexy in itself.

 

            But his body and eyes and smile and hair...well everything about him was sexy. He was wearing dark blue jeans and nice shoes. Surprisingly his shirt matched my skirt.

 

            "You look great." His eyes softened as he looked at me and smiled.

 

            "Thanks, you do too." And boy did I mean it. "Are you ready to go?"

 

            "Sure, let's go." He placed his hand on my back and led me to the door. "Wait." I froze. Oh shit, he was going to leave. He was going to say this was all a joke and he thought I was fat and ugly.

 

            "What?"

 

            "You’re bringing a purse, I told you not too." He said gently, but firmly.

 

            "I know." I smiled shyly. "But I can pay, it’s not a problem."

 

            "I can tell you can pay." He said, gesturing to my house. "But I can also pay and I would like too."

 

            "Wouldn't that kind of make this, like I don't know...a date?" God how I felt like I was 16 at that moment. He smirked at me. God, he thought my embarrassment was funny and if he didn't look so cute at the moment I might be upset.

 

            "Well maybe I want it to be." I honestly went beet red like a tomato. I looked totally stupid.

 

            "Okay." I said. Who says that? God, I was an idiot. So I opened my purse and pulled out my gloss. He took it from my hand and placed it in his pocket. "Now, are we good to go?"

 

            "I don't know, are you one of those girls that tucks money in your bras?"

 

            "No."

 

            "I think I might have to check." He smirked. God, going red again. "Let's go." He opened the door for me and shut it after we left.

 

            "Can I just ask, what happened between you and my mom, she seemed a little upset when I came downstairs?"

 

            "Well when she answered the door..."

 

            "She answered the door?" I repeated shocked.

 

            "Ya, said she was happy to meet me, surprised I was taking you out and then she told me she was your sister."

 

            "Oh ya, she likes to pull that on all the guys that come over."

 

            "Well, once I disagreed with her, she flipped and said I thought she was old."

 

            "You didn't agree? That’s a first."

 

            "Well, I obviously knew she wasn't and I hate when rich moms that use botax and stuff try and pull that shit."

 

            "Well if you did she probably would have invited you into the dinning room and poured your a couple glasses of wine."

 

            "Trying to get me drunk?" He arched an eyebrow, smirking over at me as we drove to where ever he planned to take us.

 

            "She definitely would. You wouldn't be the first guy I've dated...I mean gone out with that she's tried to put the moves on." He laughed.

 

            "Okay, now let me ask you one question."

 

            Oh no, what was he going to ask?

 

            "What the hell do your parents do? They’re mafia aren’t they?" I laughed.

 

            "Well you know the Toria clubs?"

 

            "Ya, they’re awesome. I go to them all the time."

 

            "Well my mom owns those."

 

            "So your mom's the one bringing in the income? That’s awesome."

 

            "Not quite. You know that stadium you guys performed at?" He nodded. "Well my dad owns that one and three others."

 

            "Holy shit, you’re swimming in the dough." I rolled my eyes at him. Because he wasn't swimming in the dough either.

 

            "But my dad is also Thomas Lancaster." His eyes widened.

 

            "No shit. I love your dad's movies. He's a genius." I became silent and just walked to the passenger door. He noticed my change too because he gave me an odd look before walking to the car too.

 

            “Um, can we just back up a step; you just went from having fun, to not having so much fun, what happened?” It’s not that he did anything wrong, but so many people and guys have talked to me, just to get to my dad. I’m just sick of it and don’t like talking about him too much.

 

            “Well, people in Hollywood or just in general can be a little superficial and I’ve known quite a few who only start talking to me or become my friend because of who my dad is.” I sighed; he came around to my side and opened the car door for me. What a gentleman.

 

            “Cass, I’m not saying your dad’s movies aren’t great and all and that I don’t love them but I would never need to use you to get to him. In fact, I’ve met him a couple of times at some charity events. He was a cool guy, kind of upset at him though.” I waited for him to explain why but he just got into the car and started it up. I give up.

 

            “What reason could you have to be upset with my dad?”

 

            “He just never mentioned how pretty his daughter was.” What a smooth talker, women must love it. I know I am. I stared out the window as a blush crept up on my cheeks.

 

            “Where’d you make reservations?” I looked over at him but he remained silent. “You did make reservations, didn’t you? We aren’t just going to walk into a restaurant, wait at the door and hope to be seated and then start a big commotion because Justin Timberlake is eating there?” I ramble, but he seems to find it amusing since a smile is creeping on his face.

 

            “There are reservations, and we will be there in a minute. There will be no hoping, no waiting and no commotion.” He promised, sneaking a quick glance at me.

 

            “Okay.”

 

            Justin took us to a really nice Italian restaurant. The place was very nice and expensive and I felt like kicking Justin under the table for making me leave my wallet at home.

 

            It doesn’t really matter though; all I ate was a salad. It’s not like I’m one of those girls who buys salad at MacDonald’s but I was just so nervous I wouldn’t be able to eat a wink. I could never imagine myself out on a date with Justin Timberlake. Stuff like this just didn’t happen. And if it were to happen again, I’d probably be less nervous and may be able to eat an appetizer.

 

            It was different than what I thought though. I had fun and it seemed as though he had fun too. We were both having fun. We talked about ourselves, stuff we liked to do and then I just told him some funny stories about the stadium. Didn’t quite reveal that I was behind what happened to him on the lift but it was the first date, if there was a second, possibly I’d share.

 

            So now that we’re headed back to my house. I’m kind of sad it’s all over. Because I’m pretty sure there won’t be another. Even if he had a good time, I’m sure there are a lot of women who can show Justin a good time, probably much thinner and much prettier women.

 

            As he pulled up in my drive way, my nervousness built. He wouldn’t walk me to my door and he definitely wouldn’t try to kiss me. No, no way.

 

            “Um, you don’t have to walk me to the door.” He ignores me and turns off the ignition anyway, stepping out of the car, walking to my side. He opens my door and helps me out. I give him what I hope is an irritated look. “I said you didn’t have to walk me.”

 

            “Maybe I’m not. What if I was just helping you out of the car?” He countered, not yet releasing my hand.

 

            “Are you just helping me out of the car?”

 

            “No.” He laughs, and grabs my hands, making the way to the door. He swings our hands slightly and I pause and stand in front of the door as we approach it.

 

            “So….” I begin, starring at our fingers.

 

            “So, you had fun tonight?” I nod, smiling. “Good.”

 

            “Ya.” I agreed, blushing slightly, for what reason, I don’t know.

 

            “So if I wanted to call you again, you would like that?” Once again I nod. “Good.”

 

            “Yep.” I smile, looking at his up at face. He seems a little nervous. Maybe that’s why he keeps saying good. I have no clue why he would be nervous. He’s Justin Timberlake and I’m just Cassandra Lancaster. I should be nervous. He placed his hand against the door beside my head.

 

            “So if I kissed you, you wouldn’t smack me?” I smiled but nodded. “Good.” He smiled and slowly began leaning in. His lips touched mine in a slow, gentle kiss that made my toes tingle. He pulled away with a sly smile on his face.

 

            “That was really nice.” I whispered, wanting to touch my tingling lips.

 

            “You thought so too?” I nod. “Good.” I let out a full on giggle. “Why are you laughing at me?” He nudges me. I guess he’s a little embarrassed. How cute.

 

            “Has anyone ever told you that you say ‘good’ a lot?”

 

            “I’ve been informed but only when I’m nervous.”

 

            “I make you nervous?”

 

            “Maybe just a little.” I smiled shyly, butterflies filling my entire stomach. What was it with this guy that he could do this to me?

 

            “You should go in.”

 

            “I should.” I agree, my hand on the doorknob but neither of us moving an inch. “Ooookay, so this is me, going inside.” I turn the knob and open the door an inch.

 

            “Wait!” I freeze. “What are you doing tomorrow night?”

 

            “Um, nothing really. I have to stop by the stadium but that’s it.”

 

            “Well, we’re having a small gathering; I don’t know a party since the tour is doing well, the label is throwing it for us. Come.”

 

            “Um, I don’t know…” I hesitated. A second date? Already, it’s only the second day I’ve known him. Like I really had fun tonight but maybe it was a fluke, I just don’t understand why Justin Timberlake wants to go out with me.

 

            “I want you to come as my date.” I must concede. He’s practically forcing me. What other choice could a woman have?

 

            “Sure.” I nod my head, smiling.

 

            “Good, I’ll pick you up at six. We can hang out before for a bit if that’s cool with you.”

 

            “It’s fine.”

 

            “Good.” We both smile at each other. “Well since we’ve now been out here for a half hour, I’m going to leave and I will pick you up tomorrow at six.”

 

            “Perfect.” I smile.

 

            “Good.” He leans down and kisses me quickly before heading down the porch to the drive way.

 

            Oh God, I nearly fell into in my house. I shut the door quietly hoping I wouldn’t wake anyone. I couldn’t move I felt way too good. I laid back against the door and slid to the floor, just remembering how good tonight felt. Good, the word was rubbing off on me.

 

            “You definitely seem to be in dreamland.” My mother’s voice cut through my memories in an instant. “And it’s after midnight, respectable.” I just grunt, she just wants to ruin my night because Justin didn’t play along with her sister act.

 

            “I must say I waited around after you two left, figuring he was joking around about taking you out. I have no idea what Justin could see in you darling, you just don’t compare to those girls in Hollywood.”

 

            “Thanks mother. You always know how to make me feel great about myself.”

 

            “Cassandra, I put on no pretenses, I’ve always been honest with you. I just don’t want you to get hurt like you have been before and I know you will be again. Justin is definitely the man to do it. He won’t pursue you Cassandra.” I held my head high, getting up from my position and heading over to the stairs. I paused at the bottom step.

 

            “In fact mother, Justin has invited me out tomorrow night to a party.”

 

            “Did you sleep with him tonight?”

 

            “No.”

 

            “Then you know what he wants.”

 

            “Mother! Justin is not like that.”

 

            “Oh Cassandra stop being so damn foolish. You think I haven’t dated the cream of the crop. I had it all sweetie and I am far more experienced and can predict exactly how this will turn out.”

 

            “And how is that, Mother?”

 

            “With you broken hearted, stuffing your face with food and Justin enjoying his Hollywood life adding another name to the list of hundreds. Sweetie I’ve been through it all, believe it or not I have had my heart broken a couple of times and I know how bad it hurts especially by a guy that seems as great as Justin. You may not want to believe me but I’ve been there and done that. I may not be good with complimenting you but I’ve never wanted you to get hurt. You’re my only baby and though it may not seem like it at times, I love you and want you to be careful.”

 

            “Thanks mom, I’m just going to head to bed, I’m tired.” She nodded her head in acknowledgement and for the first time in a long time, it felt like my mother actually did love me. I felt closer to her somehow but now I didn’t feel as close to Justin as I did a couple of minutes ago. My mom wasn’t lying. She has been through this, she knows how Hollywood works, and maybe I should just listen to her.

 

            It was common knowledge Justin dated a lot of women. Women ten times more beautiful then I could ever imagine I could be.

 

            I guess I would have to wait until tomorrow to talk to him since I didn’t have his number.

 



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki