Let me love you by Lizzy3218


Number of reviews: 25
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Prologue


~Flashback~

Elizabeth laughed as Justin ran after in the hot summer air. They were making fools of themselves but they didn't care.

"Come on Justin. My grandma runs faster than you and she's dead" Liz said with a giggle. Justin stopped running and caught his breath. He was running out of air fast.

"Val, that's cause your grandma wasn't normal." Justin said with a pained smile. Liz stopped and looked at him while panting painfully.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean Timberlake?" Liz said and felll to the ground.

Justin rolled his eyes and sat down next to her.

"You know exactly what I mean by that Elizabeth. Who the hell lives to be 108 years old. That woman was supposed to have died 30 years before she did. She was probably thinking God forgot about her." Justin said with a giggle.

Liz smacked him on his arm while giving him a stern look.

"Don't talk about G mamma like that!" Liz said with a slight giggle.

"What? All I'm saying is that woman probably gave up. And you remember how they said she died of natural causes, I don't think that was the case. I think she decided to just end it all one day. She didn't even need to jump off a window or anything. She probably just jumped off her bed and that was it." Justin started laughing after he realized what he said.

Pretty soon he and Liz were in a laughing fit. They were laughing so hard that they couldn't breathe. Soon their laugher subsided and they looked at each other.

"We shouldn't be talking about G mamma like that. She was amazing, even though she was pretty old."

Justin laughed at her comment. "Pretty old. Val, pretty old is my moms, G ma was ancient. Haha." With that they broke into another fit of laughter.

Justin looked over at her with a smile on his face. God he missed this. He missed her. They hadn't seen each other for three long months. He enjoyed nothing more than spending down time with her. Laughing and just enjoying each other's presence.

" It's nice to hear you laugh". Justin said simply.

She turned her head and looked at him when he reached over and tucked a stubborn piece of hair behind her ear.

" You too. You've been really distant lately and I know you're busy and all but it's nice to have the old Justin back, even though the screaming girls thing is still weirding me the hell out." She said with a small smile.

Justin smiled and looked at the view in front of them. This playground used to be a safe haven for them. They would laugh, play and act childish without thinking twice. Now he had schedules to follow and shows to do. He wasn't innocent anymore. Touring Europe was the adventure of a lifetime but he missed his best friend. He missed the girl that knew him inside and out. He missed the girl that knew him better than his own mother, the girl he shared everything with. He looked at her and was astonished about her beauty. She had a full head of thick black hair that never ceased to amaze him. She had the perfect olive skin tone. Her big dark brown eyes only added to the master piece. She had a figure that was to die for but she was the most down to earth girl he had ever met. She meant the world to him. They had spent 18 wonderful years together.

"What's wrong Blue?"

Justin smiled at the familiar nickname that he hadn't heard in a while. She usually called him that when she was worried.

"Ain't nuttin wrong babygirl. I'm glad to be back with my best friend. We have a little while to relax and hang out." He offered with a smile.

"Yeah, too bad it's only two weeks." Liz replied with a sad smile.

Justin chuckled. "Why are you always such a pessimist?"

He knew she missed him cause he missed her too. Everything had changed when he became famous. It wasn't so bad when he came from over seas cause not very many people knew him in the US but once their album dropped in the US everything went out of control. He put his hand around her shoulders and pulled her to him as they stared at the swing and the sandbox in front of them.

Justin got up and pulled her up with him.

"Fun, fun, fun and more fun. We have two weeks to enjoy ourseleves, plus I wanna take you shopping for your graduation dress! Since I am your date and all." Justin said with a smile.

Liz rolled her eyes and pulled her hand away from hers.

"And who said I wanted to go with you? Maybe I should go with Todd what's-his-face as you are so fond of calling him." Liz said with a laugh. She knew what was coming so she took off running.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!! GET BACK HERE ELIZABETH NATALIE RYANS."


~End of flashback~


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki