Let me love you by Lizzy3218


Number of reviews: 25
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


After lunch with his mother, Justin headed over to JC’s house. He needed someone to talk to and JC was the perfect person. JC had known Liz for almost 7 years and he had been just as devastated about her departure. He and Justin often had countless talks about her even though it sometimes did get slightly depressing. Maybe he just needed to get out and have some fun. If Joey hadn’t gotten married he would drag his ass to a club. He would take JC but JC was never the clubbing type. He pulled into his friend’s driveway and shook his head at the house. Justin had never seen a house like JC’s. It wasn’t the design or anything but the color was just so out there. One side of the house was a mixture of clouds and sunflowers and the other side had dark clouds and raindrops. It was weird but it was so JC.

Justin rang the doorbell once and rang it again when JC took his time coming to the door.

“Damnit I’m coming!” He heard his friend shout from inside the house. A few seconds later the door swung open.

When JC just glared at him Justin let himself inside the house.

“J, do you not own a telephone? Couldn’t you at least warn me before you show up at my house?” JC shut the door and followed Justin into the living room.

Justin sat down in one of JC’s love chair and got comfortable. “I’m sorry C, I didn’t know you were in the middle of something. If you want I could leave and come back in two minutes.” Justin said with an evil grin.

JC smacked the back of his head when he walked by the love seat and sat in the couch adjacent to Justin’s.

“You’ve got problems Justin. I was working on some music and I finally got a pretty good start but naaaw, somebody just had to show up. So what’s up this time Ju Ju? Did a girl turn you down? Are you getting married? Is your restaurant on fire? Is your mom dying? What’s going on?” JC said in one breath.

“Damn C, calm down. I was just coming by to say “wat’s up” aight?” Justin lied.

JC eyed him carefully and called him on his bluff. “Right, and I was born yesterday. What’s up with you J? Your mom called me yesterday and asked me to talk to you. What’s going on?”

Justin sighed. He couldn’t lie to JC, but he really didn’t know how to tell him what was bothering him. Elizabeth is a sensitive subject for both of them. He didn’t want to upset anyone else about his feelings.

“I need to talk…” Justin started and trailed off. JC looked at him funny.

“About what? Or whom?” JC asked. Justin sighed and rubbed his eyes.
“About Liz.” Justin said simply. He didn’t miss the change in JC’s mood. Elizabeth had been like a sister to him and no one but Justin understood how deeply JC was affected by her absence.

“I’ve been thinking about her a lot C. I can’t get her off my mind. I keep dreaming and day dreaming about things that we’ve been through together our whole lives. I don’t know what’s going on with me. She’s been gone for a little over 6 years and lately I’ve been feeling like she just left yesterday. What should I do?” Justin pleaded.

JC looked at him with a knowing look. “ I think you should get out and have fun. Ever since your break up with Cameron you’ve been cooped up in your house. I miss her too J. Sure it’s been a long time but she’s still a part of us. I think we should get out of here and go hang out. Later on tonight we can go to a club or something. You need to get your ass back on the market.”

Justin smiled at his comment. “ Me? You’ve been in this damn house for how many months now? I love you man, but you should be the LAST person giving me the ‘get out of your house’ speech. But I will take you up on your offer for tonight. I haven’t been out in a while, especially with your hibernating ass.”

JC laughed at his comment and got up to turn off his recording equipment. He grabbed his sweatshirt while Justin put his shoes back on. “I don’t hibernate. I take power naps, so what?”

Justin laughed at him while they walked out the door. “ Power naps huh? You sound like my grandma and she’s 80 years old. C you do not take power naps. You’re shit’s more like sleeping spells.” Justin said with a chuckle.

After JC got locked the door and got in the car, they were off to find some fun.




~Meanwhile~

“Thank you!” Elizabeth said to the flight attendant that handed over her bags. The attendant nodded and smiled at her. ‘So this is LA huh?’ she thought to herself. She had never seen this city. She had heard countless stories about it but never really stepped foot in it. Elizabeth headed over to one of the cabs that were provided by the airport. She greeted the cab driver when he hopped out to help her with her luggage. She got in the car and told him her destination.

Elizabeth relaxed in the back seat and thought about what was to come. She hadn’t seen anyone in over 6 years and she wondered how they will react to her sudden appearance. She couldn’t wait to see everyone: Lynn, Trace, Johnny, Lance, JC, Joey, Chris, Steven Johnathan, and Justin. She smiled when she thought of her best friend. She knew he was probably beyond handsome but she wanted to see for herself. She also knew that he would be shocked out of his shoes when he sees her. Elizabeth smiled at the thought and hoped that the cab ride would go quickly. She wanted to see the man she loved more than life itself.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki