Let me love you by Lizzy3218


Number of reviews: 25
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! I'm so sorry y'all... life is just way too busy right now and I'm trying to update as much as I can. This chapter is kinda short but the two friends finally "meet" so I hope yall enjoy and please comment and review...Thank you thank you.

Mike stepped out of his hotel room closing his door behind him. Why Justin wanted to go out now was beyond him but whatever. He never did understand that boy. Digging into his bag of cheetos he continued down the hall silently cursing Justin. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Justin lying on the floor with a girl sitting next to him trying to wake him up. Mike grabbed his radio to call for back up but stopped when he took a closer look at the young woman. She didn’t seem dangerous and she was pretty small so he could handle her but what had she done to Justin?

“What the hell is going on?” He demanded.

Elizabeth’s head whipped around and she saw Mike standing there staring at her. When their eyes met she could tell that he immediately recognized her. She got up from the spot on Justin’s side and faced Mike. He walked closer and the closer he got, the bigger his eyes got.

“I have got to be seeing things. I knew I shouldn’t watch that much TV.” He said still looking at Elizabeth in disbelief.

“You’re not seeing things Mike. It’s really me.” She said softly. Elizabeth cautiously watched him to see if he was going to pass out as well. She took a deep breath when he didn’t pass or start freaking out. Maybe it was only Justin with the fainting problem, not that she could blame him.

“I can’t believe this. Liz? Is that really you? I ain’t seein things?” Mike asked cautiously.

Elizabeth sighed and walked closer to him so he could get a better look at her. “Holy shit…Haha come here girl and give me a hug!” Mike exclaimed.

Elizabeth grinned when he easily picked her up and hugged her to his gigantic frame. She hugged him back before he put her down and stared at her in disbelief.

“How long have you been here? Justin’s been going crazy.” Mike said. As soon as Mike said Justin’s name, Elizabeth turned around and headed back to her long lost friend. He still hadn’t woken up and it was beginning to worry her.

“Can you get him in his room or something… he kind of passed out,” she said, the guilt evident in her eyes. Mike laughed and knelt down to pick up Justin and throws him over his shoulder.

“I can’t believe he passed out on you… he’s been talking about seeing you for so long and now he’s gonna be all confused. I swear the boy has so many problems it ain’t even funny.” Mike said, taking Justin into his room and dropping him on his bed.

“How’d you know he was here anyway?” he continued eyeing Elizabeth.

“I’m here with the guys and Lynn. I was supposed to meet up with everybody at the “get together” but Justin didn’t make it so they decided to come here. We weren’t supposed to meet up like this. It kind of just happened…” Elizabeth responded and trailed off.

Mike came and sat next to her on Justin’s couch and gently hugged her to him.

“We missed your pretty face around here, especially lover boy over there. It’s good to have you home.” Mike said. Elizabeth smiled at him and returned the hug.

“It’s good to be home Mike.”

~Justin’s Dream/Flashback~
 

Justin sighed as looked over at Elizabeth who was intently working on her bracelet for him. He was stuck with making his bracelet because he didn’t know what she wanted, and the worst part was that he couldn’t ask her. Liz wasn’t like all the other girls in the class, she wasn’t as girly as they were. He looks over at her once more and noticed that she was putting pink beads on his bracelet.
 

“What are you doing Val? What kind of boy wears a pink bracelet?” he asked. She looks up and gives him a dirty look for critiquing her art.
 

“The kind that’s friends with a girl. What’s the matter Justin? Aren’t ya man enough to wear pink?”
 

“We are not going to discuss my manliness right now ‘cause it’s only gonna end up in some blood shed, but why pink?” Justin whined again.
 

“I can do whatever I want with this bracelet Justin, it means something to me. Plus it’s not all pink, it has blue too. Just shut up and make your bracelet J.”
 

The teacher walked up at that moment and prepared to yell at her.
 

“Miss Elizabeth Ryans what have I told you about telling people to shut up?” Mrs. Swanson asked sternly.
 

Elizabeth looked up from her work and rolled her eyes that the teacher. “I tell him to shut up every day, he’s used to it.” She answered with a shrug. Justin tried not to smile when the teacher threw her hands up in exasperation and left the stubborn girl alone.
 

“Are you always so nice to everyone Val?” Justin asked with a smile.
 

“Of course I am I just don’t like her. If I wasn’t nice I wouldn’t have kept you around for ten years.” She said with a grin.
 

“Whatever VAL, whatever.” Justin replied.
Elizabeth stopped her work and looked at Justin with a curious expression.
 

“Why the hell do you keep calling me Val, Timberlake? Last time I checked my name doesn’t resemble Valerie or anything like that.”
 

Justin grinned at her and went back to his work. “It’s a secret between me, God and no one else.”
 

~End Flashback~

Justin woke with a start and jumped up from his bed only to feel a hand on his shoulder.

“Whoa buddy, calm down it’s alright.”

Justin looked up to the face of the person whose hand was still on his shoulder and he looked at him in surprise. What the hell was JC doing there? Justin took a second to look around and finally noticed all the familiar faces in the room. Chris and Trace were sitting in front of the TV watching wrestling, Lance and Joey were playing cards and JC of course was trying to calm him down. He gently sat up and noticed that everyone’s eyes were now on him. He rubbed his head and tried to figure out if he was dreaming again. If he dreamt about Liz being in the hotel, dreaming that the guys were there wasn’t really that big of a stretch.

“What’s going on?” Justin asked quietly.

JC was the first to answer but he didn’t answer Justin’s question. “Are you sure you’re okay J, you look kind of pale.”

“I’m fine… What are y’all doin here? How long have you been here?”

“We came to visit you, and we’ve only been her a few hours.” Lance answered.

Justin looked at them suspiciously before responding. “Y’all came all the way to New York to come see me even though I’m flying back tomorrow? What am I missing? Why don’t I believe you?”

Justin noticed all of them sigh in defeat and they moved closer to him.

“J, do you remember what happened before you passed out?” Joey asked.

Justin rubbed his head again and looked at Joey in confusion. “I never left my room. I’ve been her since talking to Mike over three hours ago.” Justin replied. The guys looked at each other and back at Justin.

“That’s not the last thing that happened. You did leave your room Justin, and you ran into someone… do you remember running into anyone?” Trace asked.Justin stared at his hands and his eyes widened when realization hit like a rock.

“Liz?”

The guys heaved a sigh of relief because a Justin with temporary amnesia was the last thing they needed.

“Yes Liz… what about her J?” Chris asked. Justin squeezed between his eyes and tried to figure out what they were talking about. They were talking in riddles and it was starting to get on his nerves.

“She was here… I … ran into her in the hallway and… oh my god … that… that wasn’t a dream was it?” Justin stuttered when he realized what the guys were getting at.

“No Justin, I wasn’t a dream,” said a voice at the door.

Justin looked up and his mouth dropped when he saw his best friend standing in his hotel room. All he could do was stare. He had dreamt of this moment for six years and he couldn’t get anything out of his mouth. He wanted to say so much at that moment but all he could do was look at her. God she was beautiful. Her jet black hair hadn’t changed, her skin was still perfect, and her eyes were still that breathtaking chocolate color. Her lips were still that amazing shade of pink and they still held that pout that he had always loved. She had developed quite a bit, which didn’t surprise him because she was 18 the last time he saw her. She hadn’t grown one bit and she was still small but was pretty curvy. She looked the same, yet she was different. He couldn’t exactly put his finger on it but he had a feeling that his Val had changed. How much, he didn’t really know.

“We’ll leave you two alone for awhile.” Lynn said.

Justin looked away from Elizabeth and noticed his mother for the first time. He gave her a sheepish smile but she just winked at him and walked out the door, followed by the guys and Mike. When the door closed behind them there was complete silence. Neither one knew what to say or where to start. Justin wanted to jump up from his bed and just hug her, but he held back. Why? He didn’t really know. He was nervous to say the least. He had imagined this moment for so long but now he couldn’t act on his feelings. He looked up from his hands that he had been staring at and their eyes locked. She was looking at him with glistening eyes and he realized that she was on the verge of tears. Justin slowly got up and walked towards her. He stopped in front of her, his tall frame towering over her small one. He carefully reached out and wiped away a tear that had managed to escape. She closed her eyes and a few more tears escaped. Justin tried to talk but his emotions were choking him. He was battling his own tears at the moment and when he couldn’t handle it anymore, he leaned down and slid his arms around her waist hugging her to him. Her arms went around his neck and she tightly hugged him back. When Justin stood up straight Elizabeth’s feet came off the ground, pulling her closer to him. Justin closed his eyes and let the tears flow down his face. The happiness he was feeling was indescribable. He felt complete, he felt whole, and he felt like a part of him that had been missing for so long was now returned. He sent a silent prayer of thanks to God for bringing her back to him. True there were a lot of unanswered questions but they can wait. All he wanted to do was hold her and nothing else.

“I missed you Val… I missed you so much,” Justin choked out. When he heard her let out a sob he held her tighter and allowed both of them to cry.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki