Your's Truly, Mary by Shona84


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Dear Justin,



I’ve been thinking lately, about the meet. I’ve decided to wait a little longer. NOT because I don’t want to meet you, but because of what you might think of me. I don’t want to get hurt. When…or shall I say if you see me…you may think I’m not your type. It could be anything that you dislike about me. Such as my hair, lips, body etc. I personally don’t want you to see me and then look at me in disgust because I probably don’t look like I described (which I do). I told you everything you needed to know about me, but you on the other hand…didn’t. You keep leaving something important out. I can’t figure out what, but I know you’re leaving something out.



Well please write me back a.s.a.p. Bye.



Yours truly,



Mary Gibbons



Justin folded up the paper, and sighed. He slammed his fist on the desk. He had hoped the letter was going to have her address on it, but it didn’t.



Something was weird about this secret admirer. She wasn’t stupid, and that’s for sure. But the way she handled the situation made him want to meet her sooner than ever.



He looked everywhere for her address, but still could find one on a Mary Gibbons. She hadn’t left a return address on any of her envelopes. Why couldn’t she tell him her address? It wasn’t that hard to do…or was it?



Justin sat on his chair by his computer desk, and begin to create his 50th letter to Mary.



Dear Mary,



Why won’t tell me your address? I really would like to meet you, but I don’t think that’s possible, because you keep jumping to conclusions. Everything you’re saying…or writing about me isn’t true. Justin is not like that. Could I at least get your number or e-mail address? I would love to get to meet you sooner or later. The sooner the better, because I don’t think I could handle another month without seeing you. Please write me back or email me at: Curly@aol.com



I would love to see you sometime this week or month.



Sincerely yours,



Justin



He stuffed the letter in an envelope, and dap a few saliva drops on the tip. He sealed it closed, and layed it on top of his desk, ready to be sent.



~3 days later~



Justin opened his front door, and quickly ran to his computer. He hopped on the internet, and checked to see if he had gotten any messages. He scanned through the list and paused at a JRTsGirl. “Who could this be?” he asked himself, then double clicked on the link. Another screen popped up.



Hello Justin. Thanx for giving me your email. I really appreciate it. Now we can slack up on the letters for a while. Well any way…I emailed you because of the questions you asked me. You were wondering why won’t I give you an address. Well did you ever think, maybe I don’t have an address?



He held a confused look.



Another question you asked me was…could you get my number? Well…I’ll have to think about that. But…I did give you my email. You could chat with me now. I’ll be on the internet waiting for your message in an hour. If you haven’t sent me one by then, then I’m going to hop off. My s/n is JRTsgirl. Later.



He quickly scanned the time that she wrote him. It was now 1028. He only had two minutes left. He quickly clicked on the private chat line and typed in JRTsgirl.



He waited in anticipation, hoping she was still on. Suddenly a message popped up on the screen.



JRTsGirl: Hey there, Justin. You were very close. I was just about to get off.



Bounce81: Thank God you didn’t. So…what’s up with your s/n?



JRTsGirl: What do you mean? JRTsgirl?



Bounce81: Yeah…that sounds like…never mind.



JRTsGirl: What? That’s the cutie’s initials in *N Sync. I love him.



Bounce81: What if I told you I was that cutie in *N Sync?



JRTsGirl: I’d say your kidding



Bounce81: Yeah. Like I am



JRTsGirl: So…why won’t you tell me what’s missing in your story?



Bounce81: What do you mean?



JRTsGirl: You’re leaving something out. I could sense it



Bounce81: Why won’t you give me your number and we could chat on the phone.



JRTsGirl: Like I’m going to fall for that line



Bounce81: Well…when we meet (which I think is never) that’s when I’ll tell you everything



JRTsGirl: Yeah. The thought about the meet thing. I’ve decided we should go for it.



Bounce81: Are you serious?



JRTsGirl: What do you think?



Bounce81: Well if you are. I am. Just tell me when and where. I’ll be there.



JRTsGirl: I was thinking about the candy shop on Jeffers Avenue.



Bounce81: Sure. I’ll be there. But when?



JRTsGirl: How about…tomorrow?



Bounce81: Cool. Another thing. Please don’t leave me hanging. I hope you’re serious about this.



JRTsGirl: The question is…are you serious?



Bounce81: You God damn right. I’ve been waiting for this for four whole months now.



JRTsGirl: Well we’re only a few hours away. Remember 12:00 noon tomorrow at the candy shop on Jeffers Avenue.



Bounce81: You got it. Another question…I would like to see how bad you’re in love with that lame ass JRT. What does it stand for any way?



JRTsGirl: Justin Randall Timberlake



Bounce81: How old is this guy? And where does he live.



JRTsGirl: He’s 21, and he lives down here, somewhere.



Bounce81: That’s good.



JRTsGirl: Why?



Bounce81: I mean…that’s good you know everything about him. So is he dating any one?



JRTsGirl: No. but he was dating this lame ass pop star, Britney Spears.



Bounce81: Oh I know her.



JRTsGirl: Really? What do you think of her?



Bounce81: I think she’s HOT!



JRTsGirl: I figured. Every guy I know drools over her silicon ass.



Bounce81: Why do you hate her so much?



JRTsGirl: Because she went out with my man



Bounce81: Justin, right?



JRTsGirl: Right.



Bounce81: How can you say he’s your man when he doesn’t even know you…yet?



JRTsGirl: Well…because…I don’t know.



Bounce81: Right. So you have know reason to call him your man.



JRTsGirl: Whatever. Any way…12:00 tomorrow. Don’t forget.



Bounce81: I’ll be there. Later.



JRTsGirl: Bye.



He hopped off of the computer and picked out an outfit that he was going to wear that day.



~12:01 p.m. (The next day)~



Justin pulled up in a black limo, and gazed out of the window. The driver parked the limo in front of the candy shop, and stepped out of the car. Justin watched as he saw a beautiful lady step out of a BMW, and stand by the candy shop. “Could that be her?” Gary asked Justin.



“I don’t know. Shall we see?”



“I’ll go ask her. What’s her name?”



“Mary.” Gary nodded, and approached the stranger.



“Hello…um…could I ask who are you waiting for?”



“It depends.” she crossed her arms over her chest in attitude. “Who are you?”



“Gary. Justin’s driver.”



“Did you say Justin?” her eyes lit up.



“Yes ma’am. He told me to come and ask if you’re Mary Gibbons. Are you?”



“Yes.”



“Well could you step in the limo? He doesn’t want his identity to be revealed.”



“Huh? Identity?” she walked up towards the limo.



“That’s what I said.” he held her hand. “Follow me this way.” he led her to the other side of the limousine, and pulled the door open. She slowly sat in while Gary closed the door behind her.



Justin held his head down so she wouldn’t see his face. Gary sat in the limo and stared at the two. “I’ll give you two your privacy. Mr. Timberlake do you wanna drive around town?” Mary’s eyes lit up.



Justin suddenly gerked his head up, and smiled. “That would be nice.” he answered. Gary rolled up the window, and drove off. Justin glanced at her who had her mouth dropped to the floor. “Hi…Mary. Surprise.”



“This is what you’ve been keeping from me? All this time I was writing to a pop star. OH MY GOD!” she moved in closer to him.



“So…hi JRTsGirl.” she blushed.



“I don’t know how to react. Maybe I should jump up and scream like the other idiots do or just sit here, and admirer you like I would do.”



“It’s up to you. You could join the other idiots if you want or just…be yourself.” he sighed. “So…are you having any doubts now?”



“I don’t know. Are you?”



“Not really. I know you already saw me before. So I didn’t have anything to worry about. You already knew how I looked.” she held her head down.



“How do I look to you?” he sized her up and down.



“You look beautiful to tell you the truth. Even better than Britney.”



“Oh…” she frowned. “I’m sorry I talked so badly about her last night. I didn’t know it was you on the line with me.” she apologized.



“It’s okay. Personally…I think she deserved it.” he eyed her down a couple of times while she wasn’t looking.



“So…” she looked at him. “…what are we going to do from here?”



“We’ll do what our hearts tell us.” his smile slowly faded. Mary knew right then that she wasn’t going to see him again. “I think my heart is telling me…” her heart raced. She was hoping he didn’t let her down. “…we shouldn’t email each other anymore.” she felt like her heart shattered into pieces. She didn’t know what to say or do.



She held her head down, trying to hold back the sea that was about to form.



Justin lifted her head up with her chin, and stared into her eyes. “BUT we should continue to see each other.” she felt like jumping of joy. She stared into his eyes, and embraced him in a hug. He played in her hair with his fingers as she cried in his shoulder.



“Thank you.” she cried.



“You don’t have to thank me.” he comforted her in his arms.



The End!



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki