Changing times by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Lana picked up the phone and called JC, wondering where he was with their daughter. After a few rings he picked up. "Hello?" he asked with sleepiness in his voice, he had obviously been sleeping.
"Joshua? Where are you and Lizzie?" Lana asked, ignoring the usual small chat that came with a conversation. Right now all she could think about was where her daughter could be.
"Hello to you too," JC replied grumpily. "I am in bed SLEEPING, and as for our daughter I have no clue where she is. I thought she was with you guys this weekend."
Lana sighed, "Sorry. But she said you had offered to take her out to dinner, but obviously she was lying again." Lana couldn't believe it, Elisabeth, or Lizzie as she liked to be known, had lied to them again.
"That's twice this week she's done that," JC said stating the obvious and Lana rolled her eyes, she knew that.
"I know," Lana replied. "I'm worried about her, she should have been home ages ago." There was a pause as Lana heard JC get up and changed. "Hello?" She asked him.
"Yeah? Sorry, I'm here. Look let me get dressed and I'll be over as soon as I can to help you look for her ok?" JC said.
"Okay," Lana replied, "but hurry. What if something happened to her?"
JC laughed, "Woman, you worry too much. I'll see you in a while, bye." And he hung up. He was right, she did worry too much, but it didn't help when her fifteen year old daughter was out at all hours painting the town red. Lana sighed and replaced the phone, it had been like this a lot lately ever since they had told Lizzie the truth about who her Uncle Josh really was.
"Well? What did he say?" Justin asked walking into the kitchen and yawning.
"He didn't take her tonight," Lana replied and walked over to Justin.
Justin hugged her, "That girl has to have more discipline. I keep telling you that but.." Lana looked up at him.
"I know, but I presumed that Joshua was definitely taking her tonight," Lana said, Justin shook his head.
"She does this every time Lana," Justin said sounding more like a drill sergeant than himself. Lana wondered why they were still married, maybe because Lana felt that Lizzie needed a stable home. Justin had offered to divorce her so that she could go live with JC, and they could raise Lizzie together, that was ten years back. But Lana didn't want that, Lizzie already saw Justin as her father, she still did.
Lana looked at Justin, "What are we going to do about her?" She hated asking that question but she knew something had to be done.
Justin glanced at her, "I don't know. Is JC coming over?" Although he had no clue why this was even being asked, he knew he would. Lana nodded. "Then maybe we should wait and discuss it with him?" Lana nodded again, yes they should. After all JC was part of this family now, right?

JC walked up Lana and Justin's drive-way, it pained him to have to do this all the time but he knew it was what was best for Lizzie. He yawned as he knocked on the door. He wondered, where his daughter had gone this night. He smiled to himself for being worried, a few years back he wouldn't have seen himself in this position. But ever since he'd found out about Lizzie he knew this is what he'd wanted.
"Thank God you're here," Lana said as she opened the door and hugged him. JC hugged her back, he knew Lana still loved him.
"Well, I had to come right? Couldn't let that daughter of ours go worrying her mother now could I?" He asked smiling and walking inside. Lana closed the door after him and smiled. “Has she called you?"
Lana shook her head, "No. And her cell's off," she replied in answer to JC's unasked question. He rolled his eyes, he should have guessed. They walked into the kitchen where Justin was sitting.
"Hey man," JC said nodding in Justin's direction, "Late night eh?"
Justin laughed at his friend's comment, "Don't you know it." They had an understanding between them, JC had finally agreed to let Justin raise his daughter, even though he hated it. But both Justin and him knew it was what Lana thought was best for Lizzie, so they accepted it.
JC smiled and sat down at the table, Lana followed his suit. "So, where'd she go tonight?" he asked, both Justin and Lana shrugged.
"We called Joey, apparently Brianna is missing too," Justin replied, JC nodded he'd figured that where ever Lizzie was she was with Brianna. Those two were inseparable from the time they were kids. Just then they heard the front door open, and Lizzie walked in, followed by a very drunk Brianna.
They all stood up. "Lizzie?" Lana asked, and Lizzie stopped in the doorway of the kitchen.
"Oh, hi mom, dad, Josh," Lizzie said, "we, um.."
"Yes we know," JC said. "Lizzie you can't keep doing this. We were worried sick." JC walked over to his daughter, closely followed by Justin and Lana.
Lizzie looked away, "Yeah, but.."
"No buts Lizzie," Justin said, "You know the rules. And Brianna you're parents have been worried as well. Wait a sec, have you two been drinking?" The two teenagers shook their heads vigorously, JC knew they were lying.
"Lizzie, how did you get hold of alcohol?" Lana asked, JC could hear the anger in her voice.
Lizzie looked away from her parents, "Well Dave..." She began, JC shook his head. No not Dave, Dave was Lizzie's current 'boyfriend' if you could call him that, he was three years older than her and looked as if he came from the street.
"Dave?" JC asked her, "I don't even want to hear it. You know how we all feel about him." Lizzie looked at the floor embarrassed, she knew what she had done was wrong.
"Lizzie, go to your room," Justin said, "You too Brianna, we'll call Joey and Kelly in the morning and tell them your safe."
"But dad..." Lizzie protested but Justin shook his head.
"No buts. Upstairs now young lady," Justin replied in a stern voice. Lizzie looked at JC, she knew she could get away with anything with him.
JC shook his head, "Not this time Lizzie. You heard your dad, upstairs now." It pained JC to refer to Justin as 'dad' every time Lizzie was around but he had to do it. It also hurt him to have to punish his daughter.
Lizzie looked at him, "But Josh, you don't.." She began and Lana interrupted her.
"Lizzie, what did your father just say? That's right, now go," Lana said, JC was unsure who Lana was referring to, but Lizzie nodded at her mother and led Brianna up the stairs. JC turned and looked at Justin and Lana, they looked back at him. "Thanks for helping," Lana told JC and he nodded.
"It's okay, but Lana she can't keep doing this," JC said, "And I thought you guys were going to talk to her about Dave?"
Justin looked at him, "We did."
"And?" JC asked, "Why is she still going out with him then?" He was annoyed that Lana and Justin had let their daughter continue to see Dave, no wonder she was acting the way she did.
Lana looked at JC, "I don't know. But I'll talk to her again tomorrow." JC shook his head.
"No, I'll talk to her. I'll come by tomorrow and talk to her," JC said, he looked at his watch. "It's getting late we'd better get to bed. I'll be here around twelve, okay?"
Lana nodded, "Yeah, that's fine." Justin nodded in agreement.
"Well, I'm going to check on her, see if they're in bed," Justin said feeling the tension. "Good night dude, and thanks."
"No probs," JC replied and watched Justin leave the room to go check on Lizzie. Once he was gone JC moved towards Lana and hugged her. "Everything will be fine, don't worry so much."
"I know," Lana replied looking up at him, "But it's hard not to." JC nodded he knew what she meant, the worrying was hard to avoid.
"Anyways I better go," JC said quickly he didn't want to hang around much longer incase they did anything they might regret. Lana pulled him back to her.
"No wait," she said looking at him. "Thank you."

Lizzie sat on the front steps waiting for her father to pick her up, she found it weird that her Uncle Josh had turned out to be her real father. She sighed as she saw his black Escalade pull up in front of the house, both her dads had the same taste in cars which she found odd as well.
"Hey honey!" JC called from the car and Lizzie smiled at him. She liked Josh because she knew he let her get away with anything, but last night had been different. Lizzie got up and walked towards the car, she reached it and JC opened up the door for her.
"Hi Josh," Lizzie said getting in and kissing him on the cheek, she saw the look on his face. "Yes, they know where I'm going," she said as she buckled herself in.
JC looked over to his daughter and smiled, "Good. So where do you want to go for lunch?" He asked as he pulled the car away from the house. Lizzie felt her stomach grumble, she hadn't thought that much about food lately.
She shrugged, "Where ever." A typical teenage answer, JC thought and he nodded.
"Well, how about the cafe?" he asked, he still ran a cafe but it was here instead of Iowa. Lizzie nodded and JC smiled. They drove in silence for a few minutes, after a while JC thought he'd better talk to her about last night's behavior. "Lizzie, I hate to bring it up but you know what you did last night.." He began but Lizzie interrupted him.
"But Josh, last night was a mistake. It should have never happened," Lizzie said, JC shook his head.
"Exactly, but it did right? You know how both me and your mother feel about Dave," JC said and glanced at his daughter, she looked out the window to avoid his gaze. "I know you feel like you love him, but trust me, even the people you love the most are the ones that hurt you."
Lizzie looked at her dad. "How do you know?" She asked, she had a hint of accusation in her voice.
"Oh trust me I know," JC said and the car fell silent, after a while he spoke up again. "Did I ever tell you I was in a band with your dad?" He asked, Lizzie looked at her father.
"You and dad we're in a band together?" Lizzie asked trying not to laugh, she couldn't imagine the two of them singing and dancing around on stage.
JC nodded, "Yup, so was Uncle Chris, Joey and Lance. We were in a group." Lizzie looked at him in shock, this she had to hear.
"Really?" she asked and her father looked at her, they hadn't told Lizzie anything about Nsync. It was a past none of them really wanted to revisit.
"Yeah, for seven years," he said as he turned the car onto Main street.
"What happened? Why did you stop making music?" She said.
"Well, that's a whole other story. I'll tell you some day, but during that time your dad went through a hell of a break up with the woman he loved more than anything in the world," JC said, Lizzie looked at him. How could her father love anyone other than her mother.
"Some one other than mom?" she asked, JC nodded.
"Yes, but the point is Lizzie, I helped him get out of it. It wasn't a nice sight, he was devastated," JC said.
"Who was she? What happened?" Lizzie asked and JC shook his head.
"It's not my place to tell you, that's you're dad's job. But do you see where I'm getting at?" JC asked as he pulled the car into a parking spot and turned off the ignition.
Lizzie nodded, "Yes Josh I do." She unbuckled her seat belt. "I should be more careful with guys," she added quickly, seeing the look on his face.
"Good," JC replied smiling, at least he'd gotten through to her. He unbuckled his seat belt and they stepped out of the car.
"Hey, look it's Uncle Chris!" Lizzie said excitedly and she rushed inside to her uncle and hugged him. JC smiled he liked the relationship Chris had with his daughter. He locked up the car and followed Lizzie inside. JC had finally managed to somewhat forgive Chris, it wasn't easy, but everything that he did was because of his daughter, he understood that Chris had only done it for Lana and he hadn't known she was pregnant. Also JC had given Chris a job at the cafe so he wouldn't be wasting all his days watching football and getting old, or so Lana said.
JC walked into his cafe and looked around. Chris and Lizzie were in a deep conversation, he liked that. He liked the fact that his daughter could talk to her uncle about anything, he liked it because he knew Chris would end up telling Lana and him about what was going on in their daughter's life.

Lana was pouring herself some tea when her daughter walked through the door. "Mom, did you know Josh and dad were in a band?" Lizzie asked her mother without even saying hello. Lizzie walked over to Lana and kissed her cheek.
Lana nodded, "Yes I did. How was lunch with your father?" Lana hated the fact that Lizzie called JC Josh and not dad, but it was what she'd always known.
"It was ok I guess. I saw Uncle Chris today too," Lizzie said shrugging, "Did you know he too was in the band?" Lana looked at her daughter, why did she have fascination with Nsync all of a sudden?
"Nsync," Lana said mindlessly and Lizzie saw at her mother's hazed out look.
"N- What?" Lizzie asked.
"Oh sorry dear," Lana said turning her attention back on her daughter. "Nsync that was the name of your father's group."
"God, what a geeky name," Lizzie commented rolling her eyes. Lana laughed, she looked a lot like JC when she did that.
"They weren't that bad. They were actually quite popular," Lana said and they walked towards couch.
"Dad was popular?" Lizzie asked sitting on the couch.
Lana laughed, it was hard to believe but it was true. "It's hard to imagine, but yes they were popular," Lana said and she walked towards the bookshelf and pulled out one of Justin's photo albums.
"What's that mom?" Lizzie asked her mother, "I hope you're not going to show me embarrassing photos of when I was little." Lana laughed and shook her head.
"No, I want to show you photos from your father's old days," Lana said sitting next to her and opening up the album.
"When he was in the band?" Lizzie asked and Lana nodded, "Cool." Lizzie looked over Lana's shoulder.
Lana pointed to the first photo of the guys from when the group had first started, when Chris had those awful dreads. "This is when they first started," Lana said and she smiled remembering how idiotic Chris looked at the time.
"Oh my god! Is that Uncle Chris?" Lizzie laughed, Lana laughed with her.
"Unfortunately yes," Lana replied.
"He looks awful!" Lizzie exclaimed finding to hard to contain her laughter, "Who told him dreads were cool?" Lana laughed at her daughter's words, which is exactly what JC had said. Lizzie scanned the rest of the picture, "Oh gosh, dad and Josh were so young!"
Lana nodded, that they were. It was nice to share this with her daughter. "Did you know dad then?" Lizzie asked her and Lana shook her head.
"No, not here but a two years or so after this I did, they were really talented. Had young girls lined up outside the block," Lana said, smiling at the memory of how girls would sing "Tearing up My Heart" in the middle of the night in winter. She turned the page to a more mature time, "This is when they released their second album. They were so proud that it got to number one."
Lizzie leaned forward to view the picture, "Wow, Josh was so hot!" She said and blushed, she couldn't believe she just called her father 'hot'. Lana laughed, and looked at the picture too. There were the five guys, wearing all black and acting as if they were attached to strings.
"Yeah, but wait until you see him in later years," Lana said remembering why she first fell for JC. Below the picture there were individual pictures of each of the guys.
"Wow," Lizzie said looking closer at JC's picture, "Josh has nice eyes."
Lana nodded he did. "Just like yours," She said and Lizzie blushed. "You look so much like him." Lana leaned forward and pushed a hair away from her daughter's face. She was glad that JC had a daughter, and that that daughter was hers.
Lizzie continued to look through the album, until she came across the photos from the guys' Celebrity days. Lana noticed and stopped her daughter. "What is it mom?" She asked.
Lana sighed, "This is what I wanted to show you," she said and turned the page, "This why I fell in love with Joshua." She pointed to a picture of JC, it was the one from the "Pop" video. Lizzie looked to where here mother was pointing, and understood. Josh was hot, even if he was her father. Her mother had good taste in men.
"Wow, yeah mom. I can see why," Lizzie told her. She noticed Lana smiling. "What you thinking about?"
Lana shook her head, "I was just thinking about how much in love we used to be." Lana looked at the picture, JC hadn't changed much since then. He may have cut his hair, but he was still the same guy.
Lizzie glance at the rest of the photos, and saw a picture of Justin. "Dad, wasn't that bad looking either," She added. "Apart from the fact that he was bald."
Lana laughed, "Yeah, but he thought the world revolved around him. Your Uncle Chris and I always used to laugh at him for it." She had a vivid image of Joey and Justin trying to pick up women. Thank God they were both married and didn't have to subject anyone to their lame cheesy lines.
"Why did they stop making music?" Lizzie asked, and Lana stopped laughing. That was something none of them had discussed with her.
"Justin wanted to go into acting," Lana said, well that was half true, he did.
"Yeah, and he made it. I mean dad is quite famous right mom?" Lizzie asked looking at her mother. Lana nodded, Justin was still quite famous. "But there's more right?" Lana nodded, yes there was a lot more.
Lana looked at her daughter, "Well, part of the reason they stopped making music is because Joshua and Uncle Chris had problems." Lizzie looked more and more interested. "And those problems involved me." There, she'd said it, after all these years of bottling it up inside. Lana looked at Lizzie, and realized that she better tell her the rest of the story, and hopefully Lizzie wouldn't hate her at the end of it.

Lizzie looked at her mother, Lana had just told her the whole story of how she had came to be here. She didn't know what to say.
"Lizzie?" Lana asked her daughter, Lizzie looked at her mother. She understood why her mother had done what she'd done, she also now understood why Josh and Uncle Chris had been so tense all these years.
"It's okay mom, I understand," Lizzie said and hugged her mother.
Lana fought back tears, "Oh Lizzie I'm so sorry. Things weren't supposed to happen like that." She felt bad that Lizzie had to go through her life the way she did.
"But they did right?" Lizzie asked, sounding more mature. "I mean mom, if things were different I wouldn't have two great dads, I'd just have one. I feel as if what you did was the right thing, I'm really lucky." Lana looked at her daughter, happy she'd found a light in all this.
"Yeah, but Lizzie, you have to understand that I've told you this because it's the right thing," Lana said and Lizzie nodded. "Justin was just helping us out. Yes, you see him as your dad, but Joshua is your real father. I want you to remember that."
"I know mom. I know Josh is my real father and I respect that," Lizzie said, she could tell how much her mother wanted her to call JC dad. "But I'll never call him dad, it's not what I'm used to." Lana nodded she understood that.
"Yes, I know. But I just.." Lana began but stopped, she didn't want to discuss it with Lizzie.
"Mom, if you're still in love with Josh, why are you still with dad?" Lizzie asked suddenly, and Lana looked up.
"Because, it's what you need. You need a stable home. Besides, if Joshua and I were to get married you would not get to see your father as often," Lana said sadly, she secretly was yearning to be with JC again.
Lizzie shook her head, "Mom if it is what will make you happy then do it. Don't worry about me." Lana looked at her daughter and smiled appreciatively. "Mom, I've seen you. You're not as happy with dad as you are when Josh is around."
"Really?" Lana asked eyeing her daughter suspiciously, Lizzie nodded.
"Yes mom. Uncle Chris even said so," Lizzie replied.
"You talk about that with your uncle?" Lana asked shocked as Lizzie nodded in reply. "Lizzie if I do that, then how would you cope? There will be a lot of changes then."
Lizzie looked at her mother and rolled her eyes. "Mom, I'm a big girl, I can handle change. After all I do have three of the most amazing guys to turn to if I can't handle it." Lana smiled at her daughter, that was true, Justin, JC and Chris were all part of Lizzie's life, they adored her and vice versa. Just then they heard a car pull up in the driveway.
"I guess your father's home," Lana said quickly getting up and closing the photo album.
"Mom, promise me you'll think about it," Lizzie said getting up as well.
Lana nodded and handed the album to her daughter, "Yes I will, now go put this back on the book shelf before your father realizes that I've been showing you his photos from his Nsync days."
Lizzie took the album and headed to the bookshelf, "Promise?" She asked as she put the album back in place. Lana smiled, it was just like Lizzie used to say when she was younger.
"Yes, I promise." Just then the front door opened.
"Hello? Where are my two favorite girls?" Justin called from the doorway, Lizzie looked at her mother and noticed something change.
"We're in here dad!" Lizzie called back as Justin walked into the room. As Lizzie ran into Justin's arms she could swear she saw the light behind her mother's smile disappear.

JC looked across the room at Lana, she had been acting very distant lately. He had asked Lizzie if she knew anything about why her mother had been acting odd, but Lizzie had just smiled and told him not to worry. But he couldn't help it, he still felt a strong connection of feelings for Lana. He watched as she talked to her daughter, they looked a lot alike even though everyone kept telling him that Lizzie looked more like him, JC didn't see it.
"Hey man," Justin said interrupting his thoughts and passing him a beer. JC took it gratefully and smiled at his friend.
"Things have changed, huh?" JC asked looking at Justin. Justin smiled and nodded, they had.
"Jayce, I think Lana is unhappy," Justin said after a while. JC looked at him, so even he had noticed it?
"Yeah, I can see it," JC replied and took a swig of his beer. The two of them watched Lana interact with her daughter, each wondering why Lana had made the choices she had if she was so unhappy. But as each of them looked at Lizzie, they understood why.
Justin looked at JC, "I think one of us should go talk to her." JC knew that when Justin said that he really meant he thought JC should go talk to her.
"Yeah, but what would we say?" He asked not taking his eyes of Lana or his daughter. Justin shrugged, "You know man, if things change.." JC began unable to finish his sentence.
Justin nodded, "Yeah I know." He knew this day would come someday. In the beginning, when Lizzie was younger, Justin would have found it easier to let Lana go. However, as the years had passed he had seen Lizzie grow up and seen how Lana interacted with her, and Justin's feelings for Lana had grown unexpectedly.
JC glanced at Justin, he saw the pain in his friend’s eyes. He felt bad that things could end up like this, but they had. "Sorry dude," was all JC said. Justin nodded, accepting his apology. They both looked up to see Lizzie walking in their direction. JC put down his beer, he didn't like his daughter to see him drinking.
Lizzie smiled at her father and Justin, it was nice to see them together. She realized why they were such good friends, if Josh would let his best friend raise his daughter. "Lizzie," Justin said as she reached them. She bent over and kissed his cheek and did the same to JC.
"Have you two been worrying about mom again?" Lizzie asked in her authoritive voice. They both looked at her sheepishly.
"Do you know what's been bugging her? You two seem to be spending more time together lately," JC said, it was true they had. Lizzie had somehow grown up in the past few days, and JC suspected it was because of the conversation they'd had a few days earlier. Lizzie smiled and let her father believe what he wanted.
Lizzie rolled her eyes and sat in between the two men. “Well, now that you mentioned it," She said and eyed JC's beer. JC caught her look and shook his head.
"Lizzie, what did your mother say?" Justin asked her, she looked at him.
"Nothing dad, she's just realizing a lot of things right now," Lizzie replied, and JC and Justin both looked at her. "God, you two say she worries, but look at you!" JC smiled, she was right they worried even more.
"Did she happen to mention what?" JC asked his daughter, Lizzie laughed and hugged him.
"I told you, don't worry about it. She'll tell you when she's ready," Lizzie replied, she kissed JC on the cheek.
"Lizzie?" Lana called interrupting the moment, and JC sighed. He wanted his daughter to spend more time with him.
"Go see what your mother wants," he said and kissed her forehead. She nodded and leaned over to Justin, hugged him and kissed his cheek. JC felt a pang of jealousy hit him when he saw his daughter treat Justin like that, but there was nothing he could do about it.
"Lizzie!" Lana called again, and Lizzie rolled her eyes.
"I'm coming mom!" She called and smiled. "Bye dad, bye Josh." She got up and hurried to see what her mother wanted. JC and Justin sat there in silence, each of them unsure of what had just happened.
After a while Justin spoke up, "I'm sorry Jayce." He looked at JC, but JC turned away. Justin knew how JC felt about Lizzie treating Justin the way she did.
"It's okay," JC whispered, he didn't want to show Justin that what had gone on had bugged him, but Justin knew his friend too well. JC glanced in the direction where Lizzie had gone and sighed. He wondered why he could not be Lana's husband and who Lizzie called 'dad.' He wished, prayed that he could be that man instead of Justin, and as he looked around for Lana, he prayed one more time.

Lana tapped her fingers impatiently on the side of her glass as she waited in the kitchen for Lizzie to go find Chris. She needed his advice, ever since that talk with her daughter she'd been thinking a lot. Thinking a lot about JC and what made her happy.
"Hey, Lizzie said you wanted to talk?" Chris asked walking into the room.
Lana looked up and nodded. "Yeah," she said as Chris walked over and sat down next to her. Chris looked at her quizzically, wondering what was on her mind. "Chris, I need to know what I should do," Lana began and Chris nodded, he knew exactly what was on her mind.
"You want to know if you should be with JC or Justin, right?" Chris asked and Lana nodded. Chris sat and thought for a minute before continuing. "Do you love Justin?" he asked after a while.
"I do," Lana said, "but not like I loved, love, Joshua."
"So you still love him?" Chris asked, "JC, not Justin." Lana nodded, she had always loved him and now she loved him even more that she saw what a good father he had been all these years. Even after being absent for five years of Lizzie's life, he was willing to give everything up for his daughter.
"He is so good with Lizzie," Lana said, "And ever since the day he first met her, my love for him has grown." Lana looked out the window, Chris could see what she meant.
"I know," Chris said, "But so is Justin. He loves that girl, he sees her as his own." Chris was right about that, Justin loved Lizzie like his own daughter.
"But Joshua is her real father," Lana said, as if trying to justify something. "Yet, Lizzie has always known Justin as her father." Lana sighed and put her head in her hands, she had no clue what to do.
Chris looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "What do you want?" Lana looked up, people had been asking her that a lot lately.
"I want to be with Joshua. But I know how many people with get hurt if I do," Lana replied, she knew that if she was with JC then both Lizzie and Justin, her family as she knew it, would be the ones to suffer.
Chris shook his head at her. "I don't think so. Justin has always allowed you to divorce him, you know that. I'm sure Lizzie will be able to cope, after all she already knows JC is her father and she loves him," Chris said, Lana looked at him. What he said was true, she knew it because Lizzie told her Uncle Chris everything, she trusted him like Lana did.
There was one thing Chris was forgetting however "But Justin is in love with me," Lana said and Chris nodded.
"Yeah, but you know that he wants what's best for you and Lizzie, and if that means giving you two up to JC he'll do it," Chris said, again he was right. Justin was that type of guy, he would allow Lana to divorce him so she could be with JC, and so that JC could spend time being a real father to Lizzie.

It had been raining the whole night, Lana sat up in bed next to Justin and watch the rain pour heavily down the windows. She had no clue where her life was supposed to be. She had been thinking about that a lot, and in the past few days she wondered if she should ask Justin for the thing that she knew would break his heart.
She shivered as a cold breeze fluttered into the room and heard Justin mumbling something about closing the window. She got up and wrapped her house coat tightly around her as she closed the window. She looked back at the bed where her husband was sleeping, and wondered if she should just get back into bed and forget everything she wanted. But it seemed her heart was more in control of what she wanted that night instead of her head. She tiptoed out of the room and down the hallway to her daughter's room.
She pushed Lizzie's door open slightly and stood for a few minutes watching her daughter sleep. She looked exactly like JC when she slept, her brown hair falling everywhere. Lana felt her heart aching, every time she was around her daughter she wanted to be with JC. Every time that girl walked through the house, Lana felt a part of JC was there too. Lana would often turn around each time her daughter walked into the room, hoping JC was with her. Every time her daughter laughed, Lana saw Lizzie's eyes sparkle like JC's often did.
What made it worse is when JC was actually around his daughter. Lana saw the two of them interact, and her heart ached even more. When Lizzie was younger, JC would join Lana to school plays or parents nights whenever Justin was not there. It felt right, it was then when Lana felt as if they were a family. Yes, Justin was an amazing father, always wanting to be there for everything Lizzie did, but his schedule often wouldn't allow it.
Lana felt her heart was breaking. She wanted everything to be exactly how it should be, she felt a tear falling on to her check and she brushed it away. Shaking her head she quietly shut the door to her daughter's room and made her way to the kitchen.
She entered the kitchen, not bothering to turn on the lights and sat at the table wondering if she should just pick up the phone and call JC. It was what she wanted to do, but what would she say to him? She couldn't give the excuse that their daughter had gone missing again because she was lying fast asleep in her bed. What if she called him and he didn't feel the same way? Lana dreaded that the most, but something told her that he felt the same way about her. Every time he was around his eyes spoke to her like they often did when they were dating.
She sighed and reached across the table for the phone, she sat there for a while wondering if she should call him. Her fingers wandered over each of the numbers, his number. Damn, how she wanted to call him, even just to hear his voice. She sat for a long time like this, just thinking about JC and how good of a father he was. She smiled at the thought, he was really good with Lizzie, in everything he did he made sure she came first. Lana looked out the window, it had begun to snow. Christmas was coming quicker this year and Lana hoped that this year, her Christmas would be spent with JC.
Most Christmases he came over, spending most of the day with them and Lizzie loved that. She had loved the fact that she could spend Christmas with both of her fathers. Lana smiled as the image of JC's first Christmas with them came to her mind. JC had walked through the door and scooped up his five year old daughter. He didn't let go of his little girl the whole day, and Lizzie had squealed with delight. That is what Lana had loved, JC had taken Lizzie as his responsibility the first day he found out he had a daughter.
"Hey mom." Lana looked up and saw her daughter rummaging through the fridge for a glass of milk.
"Hi honey," Lana said and watched her daughter. Lizzie poured herself some milk and came to sit with her mother. "Lizzie I want to ask you something," Lana said once her daughter and sat down.
Lizzie looked at her mother and nodded. "Sure mom, what is it?" She asked taking a sip of her milk.
"What would you say if I decided to leave your father?" Lana asked and saw the look on Lizzie's face. Lizzie put down her glass and smiled at her mother.
"Would that mean we'd get to spend this Christmas with Josh?" Lizzie asked, Lana saw the excitement in her eyes at the thought of this. She'd always wanted to spend a full Christmas day with JC.
Lana nodded, "Yes, and don't worry you'd get to spend sometime with your dad and grandparents." Lana said referring to Justin’s parents.
"Well mom, if it's what you want," Lizzie said and Lana nodded. "As long as dad is okay with it." Lana sighed, she had just considered this thought, so she hadn't had time to ask Justin.
"I'm sure he will be," Lana said to not get her daughter worked up.
Lizzie smiled excitedly and hugged her mother. "Oh mom! This is going to be the best Christmas yet! I can just feel it!" She got up and put her glass in the sink. "Good night mom."
"Night honey," Lana said as her daughter walked out. After a few minutes Lana got up herself and put the phone back in its place. JC would have to wait, she'd have to talk to Justin first, and she wasn't looking forward to it. She turned around and walked back to bed, at least Lizzie was happy with the idea.

JC was dreading Christmas to come as he watched the snow fall heavily outside. It wasn't that he didn't spend it with Lizzie and Lana, he got to do that, it was because he'd have to leave them at the end of the day. Every year it had been like that, from that first Christmas he'd spent with his daughter, he'd hated to leave her at the end of the day with Justin.
He wondered if this year would be the same, most probably. But for once he'd like to spend it with just Lana and Lizzie, and no one else. He really did not like to see Justin spend the holidays with his daughter, even though he had raised her as his own and probably spent more time with her than JC.
JC sighed and pulled his eyes from the window, and looked at his watch. It was past twelve and he'd promised Lana that he'd take Lizzie this weekend. That's what he liked, he enjoyed spending these weekends with his daughter, spoiling her rotten. He wondered what they'd do this weekend, he smiled at the thought of getting to be with his daughter for a full two days.
Just then the phone rang interrupting his thoughts, he picked it up. "Hello?" He asked, he wondered who'd be calling, he had to go see his daughter.
"Joshua?" It was Lana, JC felt his spirits rise.
"Hey," he replied and sat back, relaxing more.
"I'm afraid I have some bad news," Lana said, JC could hear the sadness in her voice.
"What is it?" He asked concerned, he hoped it wasn't Lizzie. "Lana?" he asked again after she didn't answer.
"Joshua, I'm sorry but you can't take Lizzie this weekend," Lana said coming straight to the point. JC felt his heart drop.
"Why? What happened?" JC asked her, slowly sitting back up.
Lana sighed, and JC could tell this was upsetting her. "Me and Justin, well we're having problems," Lana said and instantly JC understood.
"That's okay then, I mean if that's why you want Lizzie to be there," JC said sympathizing with Lana more than ever. He longed to be with her, to comfort her.
"Thank you," Lana said, "It's just that I'd really like her to be with me this weekend, just you know for support." JC nodded, he knew what she meant.
"Sure," he said, then added. "Lana?"
"Yes Joshua?" She asked, with a hint of distress in her voice.
"Look, if you need someone to talk to.. I'm here. I mean if you ever want to..." JC said, there was a pause.
"Yes," Lana said, "That'd be nice." JC smiled, glad that she knew he was there for her.
"Well, I'd better let you go," JC said. "Give my love to Lizzie yeah?"
"I will Joshua," Lana said, "And again thank you." He smiled as she said this.
"No worries," he replied, "Bye." He wanted to add I love you to the end of the sentence but didn't.
"Bye," Lana replied and hung up. JC sat looking at the phone for a few seconds, he really wished that he could be there with Lana, but he knew that while Justin was in the picture he couldn't. Ah Justin, JC thought, and he wondered what problems Justin and Lana were having. Something deep inside him said that it had something to do with him.

Lana put down the phone and sighed. She had just told JC that Lizzie had to be here this weekend. Why she didn't know, maybe with all that was going on Lizzie would have been best going to her father. But Lana for some reason didn't want her daughter to be away from her. Any connection to JC, she wanted to be with, and since seeing JC was out of the question right now Lizzie was her only connection to him.
She hadn't told him exactly what had happened between her and Justin, she felt he didn't need to be burdened with it. But just the thought of him offering to be there for her was nice. She smiled at the thought as Justin walked into the room.
"Was that JC?" he asked with a tone a accusation in his voice.
Lana nodded, "Yeah, I just told him we were keeping Lizzie this weekend." She too sounded bitter, she was not in the mood to fight with Justin again.
"Good," Justin said, he really wanted Lizzie to be with them rather than JC.
Lana looked at him, wondering what he was so happy about. "He is still her father," she said, and she knew what his response would be.
"No, I am. I raised her, he may be her blood father but I raised her," Justin said, he'd felt hurt that Lana had asked him for a divorce so that Lizzie could spend the rest of her life growing up around her real father more.
Lana sighed. "Yes, but he's been there for her too," she said and it was true, for the past ten years he had.
Justin gave her a look of disapproval. "Well at least I didn't disappear on her," he said, Lana was unsure if he meant her or Lizzie, but either way he was upset.
"He didn't disappear on her, he didn't even know I was pregnant," Lana snapped, Justin knew the story well enough to not go and blame JC for the fact that Lizzie didn't know him for five years.
"Yeah, well he chose to disappear didn't he? For six years he fucking disappeared, we had no clue where he was," Justin replied.
Lana glared at him, "It wasn't his choice to leave, you know that as well as I do." She looked at Justin, how could he blame is best friend for disappearing on them?
"No, he took Chris' request to an extreme. Chris did not tell him to leave Nsync or you. He just requested that JC leave you alone," Justin said, it was then that Lana realized what Justin was so angry about. He still missed his Nsync days and he blamed JC for breaking up the band.
"What else was he supposed to do?" Lana asked Justin, "How would you feel if your friend asked you to leave your girlfriend alone but you still had to work with him as close as you guys did?" She looked up to see Justin's reaction, she saw none, just that he was still upset.
"I would have dealt with it. I wouldn't have left the group because I couldn't deal," Justin snapped, Lana shook her head. He was truly upset over the whole Nsync thing.
"Justin, you said that you'd be willing to give me a divorce if I thought.." Lana began getting back to the real reason why they started fighting.
"Yeah, I know what I said Lana. But I think you're just doing it because you want to be selfish," Justin said interrupting her. Lana looked at him.
"I'm not being selfish. I really do think that Lizzie should grow up around Joshua more, I've already talked to her about this and she's okay with it. The only problem here is you," Lana said, she hated saying that to him, but she felt it was true.
"You talked to Lizzie about this?" Justin said angry that his wife had already involved their daughter. Lana nodded, she felt Lizzie had a right to know what was going on, she'd been held back from the truth so many times. "Well, if she's happy with it...." Justin finished calming down more, he refused to fight with the fact that Lizzie had agreed to this. If it was what she wanted he wouldn't fight.
"She is, but she also wants you to be happy with it," Lana said, she too had calmed down. She walked over to Justin and put a hand on his shoulder. "She still sees you as her dad, she always will and so will I."
Justin looked up at Lana, "No you won't." He whispered it as if he was afraid of the truth, "You'll always see JC as her father."
"Yes, I will but Justin you have to remember, that as much as I want Lizzie to call Joshua dad, you were the one who was there for us and raised her as your own. So no matter what I want, you are her father and I'm glad that it was you, not anyone else or else she wouldn't be the girl she is today," Lana said, Justin looked at his wife. What she said was true, Justin always would be part of the family no matter what happened, Lana wouldn't want it any other way. She just wasn't in love with him like he wanted her to be.
Justin sighed, "Okay then. I'll give you the divorce, as long as Lizzie's feelings aren't hurt. If I feel that they are I won't do it." Lana nodded, that was understandable. She smiled, knowing how much this showed that Justin cared for Lizzie.
"Thank you," Lana said and she hugged him. Justin smiled weakly at her, they had come to an understanding. "Justin, can I ask you one more favor?" Lana asked, not knowing how he'd react.
"No Lana, I'm not going to give up my rights as a father to JC," Justin said automatically, presuming that was what she was going to ask.
Lana shook her head. "No of course not, I wouldn't dream of it."
Justin looked at her quizzically, "Then what is it?"
"I know that you are still upset over Nsync's break up, and I would like it if you could talk to Joshua about it," Lana said, she saw the look in Justin's eyes as he responded.
"Yeah, I am still upset. I miss those days," Justin replied looking away. "But I don't know if I can ever forgive JC for what he did."
Lana looked at him, "Justin you have to. For the sake of this family you have to, you guys are best friends don't let that come between you." She looked at him, but he didn't respond. Lana sighed figuring he would do it in his own time. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek, "Do it for me and Lizzie." He nodded as she slowly walked away. Justin watched her leave the room, wondering how he could ever forgive a friend that walked out on not only him but his daughter as well.

All the members of Nsync sat in a quiet room, there was no one else there but them. They all wondered what they were doing there, why had Lana all of a sudden told them to meet there? None of them wanted to re-visit the past, it was too painful, but they knew it had to be done. Chris looked around the room to his friends, he was getting old now and his memories of Nsync were slowly fading, but the one memory that had lasted for so many years was the one all of them remembered the best.
It was the day Nsync had started, it was as clear as if it had happened only a few seconds ago. Chris couldn't remember half the things they had done, or said that day but he recalled Lance walking into the room and the best time of their lives had begun. He had a vague memory of the day JC left, but he remembered it, he remembered what he had said to JC.
JC on the other hand, remembered the day he left. It was so clear in his mind, he remembered everything that had happened that day, down to how Lana's hair smelt like flowers. He repeated that day over and over again in his head, wondering what would have happened if he had stayed. JC thought that if he'd stayed, then maybe, just maybe, Lizzie would call him dad and he and Lana would be husband and wife.
Lance had totally blocked the memory of that day and its events from his mind, the only thing that he remembered was JC's last words to him. Telling him goodbye and that they would hang out later. It had never happened, JC had just disappeared on Lance's birthday and Lance was still unwilling to forgive him, even though he knew how upset JC had been about leaving the group on his friend's birthday.
Justin sat opposite his best friend and glowered at him, he knew he should forgive JC for disappearing on Lizzie, after all he didn't know about her, but he couldn't. He remembered how Chris had whispered something in Lana's ear that day and she had broken down into tears. He knew something was bad, so he'd walked over and asked her what had happened. It was then that he'd been told JC had decided to leave and the best journey of his life had began, the journey of fatherhood. Justin had felt so guilty for all those years, he felt as if JC had left because of what Justin had done, he'd slept with Lana after too much wine. Justin cursed JC for making him feel that way, but he knew that if JC hadn't left Justin would have never been able to raise Lizzie.
Joey was the only one that day whose memory had a silver lining, he found out he was going to be a father. He'd been so happy, but that had been ruined with the news of JC's leaving. The day he'd known he was going to be a father, one of his closest friends disappeared without any explanation other than he had to go find himself.
JC felt strangled by blame, it was like each of the guys blamed him for what he'd done. But they hadn't known what had happened, only Chris had. That day had been so painful for him, having to leave the woman he'd loved more than anything. Yet he realized that if he had stayed things would be very different. Nsync may still be together, and Justin would never be a father, Joey would not be so clean cut and good, Lance would be happier without his ranch and he and Chris would still have the friendship they had fifteen years back. JC sighed, everything would be different, his whole life would have been different.
He wondered if his friends would ever forgive him for what he did, truly forgive him, I mean they would understand, wouldn't they? JC shook his head, maybe not. How could they understand? They weren't there that day, well at least they weren't with him and Chris when he'd left. They could never have known how much pain he'd been in to have no other choice but to leave. JC couldn't have imagined living a life where he'd have to go into work every day and see his ex's best friend and be reminded every day of what had happened between them. His heart would have been wrenched out from his body.
He sighed and looked around the room, each one of his friends looked at him blankly. JC hadn't planned on coming back that day, but he did. He wasn't supposed to walk past that park and see Lana with Lizzie, but he did. He had seen Lana and something had dragged him back to her, he'd seen his daughter and instantly he knew, he knew she was his. There were subtle hints that Lana had been dropping that entire day, he hadn't admitted to anything incase his observations had been wrong.
"So what are we here for?" Lance asked breaking the chilling silence and looking at his watch, "Because if no one has anything to say I have to go." He stood up.
Chris stopped him, "I think we all know why Lana told us to come here." They all looked at Chris for an explanation. "What if we were still Nsync?"
There was a silence, Chris had just asked the question none of them wanted to ask. "I wouldn't be a father," Justin said and everyone looked at him. That was true, if JC had stayed he wouldn't have raised Lizzie.
JC nodded, "Yeah, you wouldn't." Justin glared at him.
"Yeah, you'd like that right?" Justin asked his friend, JC looked at him.
"I don't know what I'd like. But if I'd stayed, Lizzie would be calling me dad, not you," JC replied, there was a hint of hurt in his voice and all the guys knew what was coming.
Chris stepped in, "Yeah, but you did, didn't you?"
JC looked at Chris, "Well, I didn't have much of a choice left." Joey and Lance looked at him, what was he talking about? "Yeah Chris why don't you tell everyone what really happened that day." Everyone's eyes turned to Chris.
Chris sighed, "Okay then," he began, "I asked JC to leave Lana alone, but I didn't tell him to leave the band. You made that assumption." Chris looked at JC, he knew it was true.
"Then why did you tell us he'd gone to find himself if you hadn't told him to leave?" Joey asked accusingly, his friends had lied to him all these years.
"Because, he didn't stop me," JC answered for Chris, "He didn't even try." JC glared at Chris, his hatred for Chris showing more and more.
"I did, I told you that you didn't have to take it to that extreme but you refused to listen," Chris replied, JC turned on him.
"What the fuck was I supposed to do?" He asked Chris. "Every time I saw you I'd see her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself." JC turned away from Chris, he didn't want to look at him any longer.
"Well, you should have at least called," Justin said, but JC shook his head.
"Chris wouldn't have let me even speak to her," JC said, there was a silence, no one knew what to say. All the guys looked at each other, wondering what to say. What could they say? Chris had lied to them all, JC had disappeared because of it. Their lives had been altered for fifteen years because two of them couldn't get along.
"Fuck this I'm leaving," Justin said suddenly getting up, he was fed up of his friends fighting and was even more fed up of JC's attitude towards everything.
"Where you going?" JC asked him, grabbing Justin's arm and holding him back.
"I'm leaving. I am so sick of listening to you complain, at least you can be grateful for the fact that we helped raise your kid," Justin said.
JC looked at his friend, "How can you say that? You know I am grateful, but it doesn't give you the right to act as if I'm not Lizzie's father." Everyone stopped and looked at JC, they knew that was exactly how JC truly felt. "You act as if I don't matter, like my opinion on how my daughter should be raised doesn't matter. Well, I'm going to tell you one thing buddy, it does."
Justin looked JC up and down. "Yeah? Well where were you for the first five years of her life?" Justin asked this, but he knew what JC would say.
"I didn't even know she existed, you know that," JC replied, he was unsure of how Justin could say those things to him.
"A real father would have made it his business," Justin retorted, "You could have at least tried and called Lana, and don't make up shit like it's Chris' fault you never called. Chris would have let you speak to her." Justin and JC both looked at Chris, he nodded.
"Yeah dude, I would have let you talk to her. She waited for so long for you to call but you didn't," Chris said.
JC looked at his friends, "How can I explain it to you guys? I told you my reasons, but if you still want to blame me fine. But Lizzie is still my daughter, not Justin's and Lana still loves me."
"I'm the one who raised her, not you. Lizzie sees me as her father, you are just the guy who fucked her mother and got her pregnant. You didn't even love Lana like I do," Justin replied.
JC glared at him, "How the fuck can you say that? She meant the world to me, it's not my fault that Chris told me to leave her alone is it?"
"You loved her? You screwed her over, for six months you lied to her," Justin spat back.
"Yeah I loved her. I know what I did back then was wrong, you think I don't know that?" JC glared at Justin, "I can't believe she married you."
"Well she did," Justin said, "And we were happy, until you came back."
"You were happy?" JC asked, he tried not to laugh at the absurdity of Justin's comment. "Do you really think she married you because she loved you? She only married you because she needed help raising Lizzie and you offered. There were no feelings there, she only had feelings for me and she still does."
"How do you know that?" Justin asked, although he knew the answer. Everyone did, they had seen the way Lana looked at JC every time he walked into a room, she had even told them herself.
"If you have to ask that you must be blind," was all JC said. "Get out of my way, I'm going to go see MY daughter." And with that he pushed Justin out of his way and left the room.
"He's right you know," Chris said. "Lana does still love him."
"Don't you think I don't know that?" Justin asked, he was fuming at what JC had just said.
"Then why did you fight with him about it?" Chris asked, and Justin shrugged.
"She asked me for a divorce today," Justin said, he looked at Chris. "Yes, I'll give it to her. I'll give it to her so she can go live with that nut job." Justin turned around and he too left, he didn't want to stick around and be lectured by Chris.
"So, do you guys want to go get a drink?" Joey asked Lance and Chris.
"Sure, why not?" Lance replied, "Chris?"
Chris shook his head, "No, you guys go. I'm going to call Lana and make sure she knows about what happened." Joey and Lance nodded, they understood, Chris should tell Lana what had happened. They got up in silence and without saying goodbye they left. Chris sat alone in the room, as each of his friends had left he knew that Nsync was truly over.

JC sat in his car fuming, he couldn't believe what had just taken place. He and Justin hardly ever fought, and this had been one of their biggest fights ever. In all of JC's years of being in Nsync, he and Justin had only fought about the small things like what song they should sing next at a show or something like that. They had never fought over a woman, except that one time when Justin had slept with Lana but JC had brushed that of as blame to alcohol. So this was a first for them, JC was shocked that Justin had those feelings for Lana, but he couldn't be blamed, all those years as her husband had to do something to the guy right?
JC wondered if he should even bother going by to see his daughter, what if Justin had got there first? He'd seen Justin pull out of the parking lot and heard him yell something, what it was JC was unsure but it was something along the lines that'd he'd tell Lizzie the truth. JC knew that right now Justin had a lot of spite for him, but what was worse was that Justin may just tell his daughter the truth about her father. What really happened between her mother and him. JC shook his head, no he couldn't let Justin do that, he started his car and pulled out of the parking lot. He'd go to her himself and tell her everything that had happened between him and Lana, even if it ruined their relationship, it was better than having Justin spew out lies about JC.
JC drove down the roads, at each turn wondering how he would tell Lizzie about what had happened. He wondered if he should start from the beginning, when he'd met her mother. He turned the car down the street where his daughter lived, and as he got closer and closer to her he could feel the pressure mounting. Exactly what would he say? That he was sorry for all that had happened? She would never forgive him, he was sure of it. He reached the house and noticed that Justin's car was not there, he released a sigh of relief. Then realized that he'd have to tell her first.
He parked his car, and sat there for a few minutes trying to compose himself. He took a deep breath in and got out of the car. He straightened out his jacket, taking his time. He could feel himself getting nervous, but then he asked himself what he was so nervous about, after all there was nothing to be ashamed of. But what if Lizzie hated him after what he told her? He shook his head, no don't think like that, he told himself and smiled. He began walking slowly up the path, as he neared the door his heart almost stopped. He could turn and leave, and not tell her, but then what kind of father would he be? No, he had to tell her. He raised his hand and rang the door bell.
"Yes?" Lana asked as she opened the door, JC stood in shock he wasn't expecting to see her.
"Lana, um hi. Is Lizzie here?" He asked.
Lana shook her head, "No, Justin just took her out, why?" She looked at JC curiously, and JC could tell she'd been up all night.
"No reason, I just wanted to see my daughter," he replied, Lana smiled at him. "Anyways, I better go." He made to leave but Lana pulled him back.
"Wait," she said and JC looked at her. "Do you want to come in?" She didn't know why she was asking him this, she just was.
"No, I should go. I mean if Justin comes back.." JC said, he didn't want to be around if Justin came back. He also didn't want to be around to have his daughter act like she hated him.
"He won't be back," Lana said and JC looked at her. "We're getting a divorce," she said in answer to his look. He nodded, so that's why Justin had been so angry. "Well, do you want to come in?" Lana asked after he didn't reply.
"Sure, why not?" He said and stepped inside. Lana smiled gratefully, thank God he'd agreed to stay. "So why you getting a divorce?" JC asked as they walked into the kitchen.
Lana shrugged, "I just don't have the feelings for him like he would like me to have." JC turned and looked at her, he wondered what she meant.. If she didn't love Justin, then that meant.. Could it?
"So what does that mean?" JC asked, his question was absurd but he wanted to know what she really felt.
She smiled at him. "Do you remember the day we first got together?" JC nodded, he remembered it as if it was yesterday, but what had that got to do with anything? "I knew then that my life was going to change," she said walking past him and sitting at the table.
He sat down next to her. "Was it a good change or a bad change?" JC asked, Lana looked at him.
"A good one," she replied, he smiled back at her. He wanted with everything in the world to kiss her, but he didn't. "Joshua," Lana said, he looked at her.
"Yeah?" he asked, she looked into his eyes, smiling as she did so.
"I still love you," she said, "For all these years I've loved you." She looked away from him quickly, afraid of how he might respond.
JC sat there, unsure of what to say, this was what he'd wanted to hear for so long. "Are you sure?" he asked, she nodded.
"Ever since I saw you that first day with Lizzie," she replied, she looked at him. He smiled back at her, and she knew he felt the same way too.
"I'm glad," he said and he moved closer to her. "Because.." He stopped, he didn't see the point in explaining.
"Because what?" Lana asked, although she already knew. She felt her heart beating faster and faster.
"Because of this," he said. He didn't say anything more as he leaned forward and kissed her. As his lips touched hers, Lana felt her whole world was coming back together again, finally after so many years.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki