Changing times by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


JC smiled to himself, he couldn't believe that in a few hours he and Lana would be married. He had waited for this day from the moment he'd met her, yes there had been some bumps along the way, but they were finally here. He looked at the clock and wondered what she was doing, most probably getting ready, although he really didn't see why; she would be beautiful no matter what.
He thought about his daughter, and how she had reacted when they'd told her they were getting married. She was ecstatic, just how JC wanted her to react. JC smirked as he thought of how Justin had reacted when he'd heard the news, he was furious. Justin hadn't taken it too well when Lizzie had told him that her mother had told her everything about the past, and she didn't see what he was so upset about. It seemed that Lizzie understood why things had happened the way they did, and she'd told JC this and for that he was grateful.
JC and Justin hadn't spoken since that day he'd found out Justin and Lana were getting divorced, and maybe it was for the best. But JC still missed his friend, and he hoped one day that Justin would get over his anger and they could be friends again. He sighed as the door opened.
"Hey Jayce," Chris said entering the room. JC smiled at Chris, glad that he'd finally accepted the fact that JC and Lana loved each other.
"Hey man," JC said, and walked over to his friend who passed him a beer. "So how is she?" JC asked his friend after they sat down.
Chris looked at him, "She's excited." JC saw Chris smile; he knew that he was happy for them. "This is one of the few times I've seen her smile like that," Chris said, he'd gone down earlier to see how Lana was at the request of JC.
JC nodded, "Yeah, that's what I want, to make her and Lizzie happy." Chris looked at him and saw JC's eyes twinkle, everything JC did was for Lana and his daughter. There was a silence between them for a while, both knowing what the other was thinking. Would Justin turn up? "Do you think he'll come?" JC asked after a while.
Chris shrugged, "I don't know. But I have a feeling he might, I mean after all Lizzie had requested he make an appearance." JC nodded, Lizzie had asked Justin to turn up, for her sake at least and he'd said that he'd think about it. JC hoped that Justin would turn up; after all he needed a best man, if Justin didn't show however, and Chris had offered to step in.
"Chris man, I hope he doesn't let Lizzie down," JC said, this was true after all Lizzie still saw Justin as her father and it was something that JC had to learn to accept. It was hard but he would do it for Lizzie. Also JC hoped that Justin wouldn't let him down, he felt like he needed his best friend's support.
Chris looked at his friend. "Jayce, I'm glad that you're allowing Lizzie to still communicate with Justin. I know it must be hard for you," Chris said, JC looked at him and nodded.
"It is, but it is what Lana sees is best for Lizzie. After all Justin raised her, she sees him as her father. I know she knows who I really am, but Justin's her dad not me," JC said, Chris could hear the hurt in his voice as he said this.
"Yeah, but you are her real father and Lana sees you as that," Chris said. "You do know that Lana wants Lizzie to see you as her father right?" JC nodded, he knew what Chris said was true.
"What does Lizzie think though?" JC asked as he knew Chris would know, he knew a lot of things since Lizzie talked to him the most.
"She's glad you and Lana are finally getting married and she's happy," Chris said but quickly added, "She knows you are her father and she loves you for that. She's really looking forward to spending more time with you." JC smiled at Chris' last comment, it was nice to know that is how his daughter really felt.
"That's good," JC responded and they sat in silence for a while.
Soon Chris stood up, "Well we'd better get cracking if we want to make this thing happen." JC looked up at him and smiled, he definitely wanted this to happen.
"Yeah, well I'd better get ready eh?" JC asked standing up, Chris nodded silently.
"I'll leave you to it then. I'm going to check on that daughter of yours and make sure she's not getting into any trouble. Lana will have a heart attack if she is," Chris said smiling. JC nodded, he knew Lana would go mad if she found Lizzie doing something she wasn't supposed to.
"Yeah, I guess you better," JC replied, they both laughed.
"Yeah, good luck dude,"" Chris said heading for the door. He reached it and turned to his friend. "See ya at the ceremony."
"Thanks man," JC said as Chris left the room, it was nice to know that he had one of his friends there with him. It was ironic really, Joey and Lance both had refused to show, as did Justin, they all had claimed that they couldn't see the guy who left their friend get married to her. But Chris, even though he opposed the relationship all those years ago was the only one of the guys willing to stand by JC now. It could have been Chris was there for Lana, but something told JC that his oldest friend was there for him as well.

Chris wondered where Justin and the other guys were as he left JC to get ready. Chris had expected them all to be here, to support JC and Lana, even though JC had put Lana through shit he had proved that he really did love her by sticking around when he found out about Lizzie. Chris walked around the hotel for a while looking for Lizzie, and as he did so he thought of how JC had been towards letting her still see Justin, that was real nice of him. Chris also thought that Justin should at least be a bit grateful, JC could have cut Justin out from his daughter's life but he hadn't, and that was the thing that made Chris respect JC the most.
Chris smiled as he entered the hotel lobby and saw Lizzie chatting up the receptionist. She had really grown up the past few months, ever since she had been told what really happened between her mother and father. She seemed to respect the fact that what had been done was the best thing, otherwise she wouldn't be where she is today.
"Lizzie," Chris called to his niece. Lizzie stopped what she was doing and turned around, smiling at her uncle.
"Hi Uncle Chris, I was just making sure the hotel has everything in order," she said and stole a look back at the cute receptionist.
Chris rolled his eyes, sure she was. "Have you gone to see your mother?" He asked her, Lizzie sighed and walked over to him.
"What does she want now?" Lizzie asked hugging her uncle. Chris hugged her back.
"Don't speak about your mother like that," Chris replied, he was still protective over Lana even from her own daughter. "She wants to know if you're not getting into any trouble." He looked over her shoulder at the receptionist.
Lizzie laughed, "Uncle Chris, you worry too much. Besides he's not my type." Chris laughed, she already had a "type".
"I think you'd better get a move on though, let her know that you are staying away from trouble," Chris replied, Lizzie nodded. She didn't like fighting with her Uncle Chris, he was the only one who could make her do what she was supposed to.
"Okay, I'll go see mom," Lizzie began walking towards the elevators. She reached them and turned around, "How's Josh doing?" She asked, Chris smiled glad that she cared enough to ask about JC.
"He'll be fine once you're with your mother, now go," he replied. Lizzie laughed and entered the elevator.
"See you at the ceremony Uncle Chris!" She called as the elevator doors closed, Chris nodded in reply and looked around him. He wondered what he should do now, should he even bother going back upstairs? JC would be busy getting ready, as would Lana. If he went to see Lana again to bug her she'd throw him out. Chris sighed and decided to go back to his room and watch some TV, he headed for the elevator.
"Hey Chris wait up!" Chris turned around and saw to his surprise, Joey and Lance walking towards him.
"Hey guys," Chris said, he smiled with appreciation.
"Hey dude. Look we thought about it, and maybe we should be here. I mean Jayce is our brother right? So we should support him, no matter what," Joey said as they reached Chris. Chris grinned, he knew they would see it like that.
"Yeah, I mean after all we've known each other for ages, why let something small get between us?" Lance added.
Chris looked at them, "I'm glad you guys came. You're right Joe, JC is our brother we have to support him even if we don't want to. He'll be happy you guys came." Joey and Lance smiled, they were happy to be there, they hoped they could still be a part of the celebrations. Chris nodded, he knew what they were thinking.
"Speaking of brothers, is Justin here?" Lance asked after a while, Chris looked at him and shook his head.
"No I haven't seen him, but I hope he comes, after all he is Jayce's best man," Chris replied.
Joey frowned, "Well he should be here. Those two are best friends, he should be grateful that Jayce is letting him talk to Lizzie after what he said." Chris looked at Joey and could tell he was still angry.
"Yeah, but what can we do? I mean Justin refuses to speak to him, he thinks Jayce stole his wife from him," Chris said sadly, but Joey shook his head.
"Justin is having illusions. Jayce didn't steal Lana from him, Jayce and Lana were always in love. It was just that Lana thought she shouldn't break up her family. The only reason she stayed with Justin was to give Lizzie a stable home and once Lana realized Lizzie only wanted her to be happy, only then did she ask Justin for a divorce," Joey added, Lance and Chris looked at him. Joey was right about these things, he could always see reason no matter what.
"Yeah Joe, I agree with you.." Chris began but Lance cut in.
"I'll go get him," Lance said, they both looked at him.
"What?" Chris asked, was Lance seriously going to get Justin to turn up? Lance was never one to force anyone into anything.
Lance nodded and turned to leave, "Look, I'm going to go find him and get him to show up even if he doesn't want to."
"Okay, but hurry back man. Jayce will be devastated if you don't turn up," Chris said, Lance nodded.
"I'll try. If I'm not back in time stall, make sure this thing doesn't start without Justin and me there got it?" Lance asked, Chris and Joey grinned, it was strange seeing Lance act in charge.
"We'll make sure," Joey said once he realized Chris didn't say anything. "Just go get Justin."
"Okay, see you guys in a few hours," Lance said nodding and he turned and ran out the door. Joey and Chris stood there watching him leave.
"So you want to go see Jayce?" Chris asked reading Joey's mind.
Joey nodded, "Yeah, I want to talk to him and tell him how sorry I am that I refused to be here." Chris nodded.
"I mean after all, your daughters are best friends right?" Chris asked as they turned towards the elevator.
Joey nodded, "Yeah, Brie told me to get over myself and go support Jayce, that's what Lizzie told her she wanted.” Chris smiled as the doors of the elevator opened.
"Man, I can't believe it takes two fifteen year olds to get us to do the things we need to," Chris said as they stepped into the elevator.
Joey laughed, "I know man, how sad is that?"

JC smiled at himself as he finished doing his tie. He glanced at himself in the mirror, and hoped he looked like what Lana would want. He reached over to the chair and grabbed his jacket, as the door opened.
"Hey man, look who I found in the lobby," Chris said as he entered the room, JC looked over Chris' shoulder and was very surprised to see Joey following him.
"Hey Joe," JC said smiling, he was glad another one of his friends turned up.
"Hey," Joey said walking past Chris and towards JC. "Look man I'm sorry that I refused to be here. It wasn't right, you are one of my brothers and you need me. I hope its okay that I'm here?" Joey looked at JC sheepishly.
JC smiled, "Okay? It's more than okay man." Joey grinned, his old Joey self and they hugged. "But where are Lance and Justin?" JC had to ask.
"Ah," Chris cut in, "Lance is on his way, he's just going to go get Justin." JC smiled, it was nice to know all his friends would be there.
"But if Lance doesn't get back in time we got to stall, he doesn't want to miss the ceremony," Joey said, JC nodded. He didn't want his friends to not be there, even if it meant waiting a few more minutes to marry the love of his life.
"Do you think Lance will get Justin to be here?" JC asked with a hint of hope in his voice, Joey shrugged.
"I don't know, but Justin should be here he's your best friend after all," Joey replied.
"Yeah, but we aren't even talking," JC said, and both Chris and Joey could tell that this distracted him.
"Hey, it is not your fault that Lana doesn't love Justin is it? Justin knows that, and if he still wants to believe his delusions then he needs to go see a shrink, because Lana loves you not him," Joey said in a bossy voice, trying to make JC feel better.
Both JC and Chris looked at Joey as if he were on crazy pills. "Do you truly believe that?" JC asked Joey.
Joey nodded furiously, "Of course. Everyone knows it. You have to be blind not to see the attraction you and Lana have shared for the past sixteen years."
Chris nodded in agreement "Yeah, even when you weren't here for those six years there isn't a day that went by that she didn't think about you," Chris said, JC looked at them gratefully.
"Yeah, I thought about her a lot during those years that I was gone," JC said, he looked out the window. "I haven't told anyone this but there was another reason I came back when I did." Joey and Chris looked at him confused, what was he talking about?
"What do you mean man? You came for that conference thingy, you didn't expect to see Lana that day," Joey said.
JC nodded, "Yeah I didn't. But did you know there were other conferences in different cities I was given the opportunity to go to and I chose the one in this city? I chose it because I knew she was still here and I wanted to find her again, I missed her too much."
"Wow Jayce, you really did love her," Chris said, he felt a tiny bit of guilt that he'd kept the two of them apart for so long.
"Yeah I did, I never stopped loving her," JC said, he noticed Chris' look. "Don't worry man, I don't blame you for what happened. It had to happen," JC added, Chris looked at him and smiled appreciatively.
"So," Joey said cutting in and walking over to the mini-bar. "Shall we get this party started or what?" Joey opened up the fridge and tossed them each a beer.
The other two looked at him. "Hell yeah!" Chris yelled after a while, it was nice for the three of them to share a beer again after so long. Soon all three of them were sitting around, drinking beer, and waiting for Lance to turn up with Justin.

Justin grumbled, he really did not want to think of what was going on today. His best friend was getting married, to his wife. Justin knew that he should move on and forgive JC, but he couldn't. Justin knew that Lana had never really loved him, she had always loved JC, but ever since Justin had grown to love her more and more each day they were married he had been more and more against JC being around.
Justin took a swig of his drink and looked around the bar, no one knew who he was, no one cared and it was all thanks to JC. If JC hadn't left sixteen years ago, he'd still be Justin Timberlake from Nsync. It wasn't as if Justin's acting career wasn't good, it was great, but it didn't have the same impact on fans as it did when he was a member of Nsync, now he was just that guy from Nsync trying to act.
Justin wished he could be more like the rest of the guys, have a more fazed out life. But he wasn't, he'd wanted an acting career and that's what he got and it sucked. He finished off his beer and looked at the bar tender.
"Hey Ollie, give me another will ya?" Justin called, holding up his empty bottle. Ollie, the bar tender, looked in Justin's direction and nodded and went to find Justin a beer. The only reason Justin had stayed in this God for saken city was because of Lizzie, he hadn't wanted to disappear on her like JC had.
After a few minutes Ollie returned and placed the beer in front of Justin. Just as Justin reached out to take it a hand swept up in front of him and pushed it away. "Hey!" Justin yelled at the mysterious hand.
"Hey yourself," said the voice that sounded very much like Lance's. "Thanks, Ollie, but I think he won't be having this he's got a function to go to." Justin turned and stared at Lance, who was pulling out a fiver from his wallet to pay for Justin's undrunk beer.
"There is no way in hell I am going to that," Justin remarked, he couldn't believe the other guys had asked Lance to come fetch him.
Lance turned and looked at Justin, "Yes you are." Lance reached over and grabbed Justin by the arm, "You're best friend is getting married and it's in your best interests to be at his wedding."
Justin shrugged Lance away from him and stood up. "He's not my best friend, he stole my wife from me," Justin said and began walking away from Lance to sit a few stools down.
"Get down from your bloody high horse Justin. JC didn't steal Lana from you and you know it," Lance said, Justin turned to face him.
"Yes he did. That's why she asked for a divorce so she could go marry him," Justin replied, his feelings were getting more and more hurt.
Lance shook his head, "She did not, Jayce didn't even know you and Lana were getting a divorce. Anyways, you know she's always loved him, and you said..."
"Fuck, I know what I said okay? Why does everyone keep on repeating it? I said I would give her a divorce if she wanted one, and I did. Happy? Good because I ain't," Justin said interrupting Lance. Lance shook his head, he'd just about had enough.
"Right, are you done, pitying yourself? Because if you are, we have a wedding to get to," Lance said getting agitated.
Justin shook his head, "Fuck no. WE are not going anywhere, you can go by yourself." Those last words were just about all Lance could take, and without warning he grabbed Justin rather violently by the collar.
"You are coming buddy, whether you want to or not! Jayce is our brother and no matter how much we hate him, we have to get over it because he needs us, got that?" Lance asked furiously, Justin looked at Lance shocked he'd never seen Lance act this way before. "I said, do you understand? I don't care how much you hate him right now! You have to get those bloody delusions out of your head and accept the fact that JC is going to marry Lana and you are going to be the best man at his wedding, got that?" Justin nodded meekly, he was speechless as to what to say. Lance let go of Justin's collar, "Good," Lance said after a while, "Now get your jacket and move it, we don't want to be late."
Justin hurried away to find his jacket, mumbling something along the lines of "yes Lance." Lance nodded in satisfaction and looked around him, Ollie was standing behind the bar in shock. "Don't worry he needed the talk," Lance said and walked towards the door where Justin stood waiting for him. "Let's go," Lance said Justin walked out of the door in front of him. "And one more thing Justin."
Justin looked back at Lance, "Yes?" he asked.
"I don't see why you're so upset, I mean you even said so yourself when Jayce came back that Lana was still in love with him. So technically you should be happy that they are finally getting married," Lance finished, Justin looked at him knowing he was right but didn't say anything. Justin just nodded as he turned around and walked towards Lance's car to get to the wedding.

Lance smiled to himself as he thought of how JC would react to seeing Justin, just as he did so he heard a grumble coming from Justin. "What is it now Justin?" Lance asked, he had been hearing Justin grumble the whole way to the hotel.
"I just don't think I should be here," Justin replied, Lance rolled his eyes. What Justin really meant was he didn't want to be here.
"Yeah, well you are. So stop bloody complaining and let's go inside to see Jayce," Lance said and began to walk through the hotel doors but stopped when he realized Justin wasn't following him. He turned around, "Justin, are you coming or do I have to drag you inside?" Lance asked, Justin was beginning to act pathetic.
Justin shook his head, he didn't want Lance to grab him by the collar again. "Fine, I'm coming," Justin mumbled and slowly made his way up the steps.
"God dude, hurry up. Go any slower and the world will stop spinning," Lance said getting impatient at the speed to which Justin was climbing the steps. Justin quickened his pace at the tone of Lance's voice. Once Justin had reached him Lance turned around, "Okay now that you're finally up the three steps we can move it and go see Jayce, come on." Lance began walking again towards the elevators and heard Justin grumbling behind him.
They reached the elevator and Justin looked at Lance, "What do I say to him?"
Lance looked back at Justin, "Just tell him you're sorry and you hope he can forgive you."
"But what if he doesn't?" Justin asked desperately. Lance glared at him, was he joking?
"Justin, he will. You are the best man at his wedding, how much more forgiveness do you need? God, you are needy," Lance said as the elevator doors opened and they stepped inside.
After a while Justin said, "I'm not that needy."
Lance looked at him, "Really? Justin you have been acting so pathetic ever since we left the bar. Get over it and be grateful that Jayce even wants you at this thing." Justin glared at Lance, how could he say those things?
"What's gotten into you all of a sudden? Acting all superior and shit?" Justin asked Lance, Lance looked at him.
"Nothing has gotten into me. I just have realized that Jayce is our brother and he needs us no matter what. You are the closest one to him and all you can to is bitch about how he stole your wife," Lance said.
"Yeah, well he stole everything from me, even my daughter," Justin said bitterly. They reached the floor where the other three guys were and stepped out of the elevator.
They began to walk towards JC's room. "Jayce did not steal your daughter from you. Lizzie is his child, you are just the man who raised her. Besides he still lets you talk to her, which I for one can not understand," Lance said and Justin pulled him to a stop.
"What do you mean?" Justin asked.
Lance turned and looked at Justin, "After all that shit you said to him that day? If I were him I'd have cut you out of Lizzie's life, but he didn't. I think you should at least give him a bit of respect for that!" Lance was getting upset that Justin didn't see it like that.
Justin glared at Lance, "I don't even know why I am here." He turned and began to head towards the elevator but Lance grabbed the back of his shirt.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Lance asked angrily, dragging Justin back.
"Let go of me Lance," Justin said struggling to free himself from Lance's grip, but was amazed to see how strong Lance was.
"No," Lance said. "I am not letting go of you. You are going to see Jayce and apologize to him even if I have to drag you there myself and force you!"
"Lance, c'mon man let me go!" Justin called, but Lance ignored him as he dragged Justin down the corridor towards the other three guys.

Chris took a swig of his beer and stopped, who was making all that noise outside? He looked at JC and Joey and noticed that they too had heard something.
"What the fuck is that?" Joey asked getting up and walking to the door. The other two got up and followed him.
"I don't know but what ever it is it sounds like a dying cat," Chris said as Joey opened up the door. JC laughed at Chris' comment, he was right, it did sound like a dying cat. The three of them stepped out into the corridor to see Lance storming towards them, dragging behind him, a very reluctant Justin.
"Lance, c'mon this is ridiculous! Let me go!" Justin could be heard yelling, but JC noticed that Lance just ignored him and continued to walk towards them.
"Hey guys," Lance said, still ignoring Justin's screams. "Look what I found." He let go of Justin's shirt and threw him towards JC. JC smiled, it was funny to see Lance act all tough, but it was a good thing that he'd some how gotten Justin to be there.
Justin struggled to get up and dusted himself off. "Fuck you Lance," he said and looked up. Chris and Joey gave him a stern look. "What, I'm here aren't I?" he said in reply to their looks. Chris and Joey, both rolled their eyes at him.
"Justin! Remember our little chat? What do you have to say to Jayce?" Lance snapped, JC noticed that Lance had really had enough of Justin's attitude. Justin looked up to JC, and mumbled something, but no one really caught it. "What? Speak up buddy! He can't hear you!"
"Open your ears Lance!" Justin snapped back, Lance gave him a stern look. Justin shook his head and turned back to JC, "I said, I was sorry Jayce. I know how I've been acting lately has been crap, and I shouldn't have said you weren't a real father to Lizzie, you are." JC stood in silence unsure of what to say, should he accept Justin's apology? He looked at the other guys, they nodded at him.
"And?" Lance prodded Justin, there was more.
Justin sighed, "And I want to thank you for letting Lizzie still talk to me, you didn't have to but you did." Justin looked at his friend, waiting for a reply. Justin had finally realized that JC letting him still communicate with his daughter was something he should be grateful for.
JC smiled, he didn't care, all that mattered that his best friend was there and he'd realized his mistakes. "That's cool man," JC said, Justin looked up at him and smiled.
"I really meant what I just said, I didn't just do it because Lance told me to," Justin replied, JC was about to say something but Justin interrupted him. "I'm just a bit bitter. I mean, I miss the Nsync days and I'm just trying to find another outlet for my anger. I'm sorry I took it out on you."
JC nodded, "It's ok, I understand. After all, you think I stole your wife."
Justin shook his head, "No, you didn't steal her from me. She was always yours, I guess I just thought that because I loved her she would love me back, but she never did, she loved you all along." JC looked at his friend and could tell he was still upset at the reality of what was going on that day.
"Thanks for seeing things like that," JC said, Justin nodded. "I know it must be difficult for you to be here, but can you still be my best man?"
"What are best friends for?" Justin replied, he nodded and JC smiled. "We're best friends, and you know I'll always be there for you. So, sure I'll be your best man, even if it does hurt me I'll do it."
"Thanks Justin," JC said smiling, Justin smiled back at his best friend, it was good the two of them were talking again. JC handed him the box with the rings and Justin took it. JC and Justin hugged, and as they did so Lance felt that he had gotten them there and was proud. Chris and Joey noticed Lance's proud look.
"Lance, how'd you do it?" Chris asked him, and Justin cut in.
"He dragged me here," Justin said. "Thanks buddy, you helped me see what is right."
"No problem," Lance said, "But next time..."
"Yes, I know and trust me I don't want to go through that again!" Justin interrupted with a sound of relief in his voice from being away from Lance's tight grip.
JC laughed and looked at Lance, "Whatever you did Lance, thanks."
"Justin just needed a bit of a push, and I helped him," Lance said, the other three guys smiled at him, thank God for Lance's impatience with Justin.
"Well I needed it man," Justin said and they all nodded in agreement. "So, when's this thing starting then?"
JC looked at his watch, "Oh fuck. We're supposed to be down in ten minutes!"
"Well, that settles it then," Lance said again in his authoritive voice. "Justin, you go get dressed, you look like shit. Jayce, you and Joey head down. Chris, you go tell Lana we're ready. I will stay up here and wait for Justin and come down with him." All the guys looked at him as if he was mad. "Did you not hear me?" Lance barked. "Get a move on, now!" The rest of the guys all nodded and unison and hurried off. JC and Joey headed down, Chris went to check on Lana and Justin grabbed a suit from a nearby rack and went to change, they were all too scared to say anything in response to Lance. They had never seen Lance act like that before, but by the looks of it, if they argued with him they'd be the ones in shit.

"Lana, he's ready," Chris said poking his head round the door to tell his best friend that her wedding was about to begin. Lana turned around and smiled, Chris noticed how lovely she looked in her light pink dress.
"Thanks, come in and help calm me down," she said. Chris nodded and slowly walked into the room, he looked around him.
"You look great," he said and sat down at one of the chairs that did not have any clothes on it. Lana smiled in thinks, "Guess who just turned up?"
"Thanks. Who?" Lana asked as she turned back around and put in her peal earrings.
"Justin," Chris said, he waited to see her response. She stopped what she was doing and looked at him.
"Really?" She asked smiling, "I'm glad, Joshua needs him here. How did you manage to get him here?" She also was happy that Justin had turned up, because then Lizzie would be happy.
"Lance," Chris said and Lana looked at him puzzled.
"Lance? As in Lance Bass? How did he manage that? No one can get Justin to do anything," Lana replied, she tried to imagine what Lance could have done to get Justin to turn up.
"It's so weird," Chris began, handing Lana her bouquet. "All of a sudden Lance has become so bossy, God knows what has gotten into him. He was really making Justin apologize to Jayce, even though Justin didn't want to."
Lana laughed, "Lord that is weird. But I'm glad Lance's self esteem is rising, he really is a sweetheart, and you guys have always been so horrid to him." Lana smiled, everyone knew she'd always had a soft spot for Lance, they figured it may have been because they were always making fun of him and she was the only one who stood up for him.
Chris raised an eyebrow at her last comment. "Really, us mean? Are you sure you're marrying the right guy?" Lana leaned forward and hit him lightly with the bouquet and a few petals flew to the ground.
"You know what I mean. Lance is like my younger, gay brother except he's not gay he just acts like he is. I just have a soft spot when it comes to him," Lana said, Chris laughed he knew that. "Okay, I'm ready, let's go."
Chris nodded and looked at her; she looked more beautiful than he'd ever seen her look before. "Jayce is a lucky man," Chris told her and Lana blushed as they headed out of the room.
"Chris, wait," Lana said stopping in the doorway and Chris looked back at her. "Do you think this is the right thing?" She knew it was but she wanted to hear him it from him.
Chris nodded, "It is. It's the best decision you've ever made." Lana smiled at him appreciatively. Chris knew she was truly making this commitment because she wanted to be happier than she'd been the past few years, and JC was going to help her find something that she’d being missing for the past twenty years.
"Thank you," she said and hugged him. "Thank you for always being there for me, especially today." Chris smiled broadly, and hugged her back.
"I will always be there," he said and Lana knew that was true. Chris had seen her go through so much the past twenty years of her life and he'd been there to see her though it all. He had been there for her when she'd lost her parents, and he'd been there when JC had disappeared, he'd helped her raise Lizzie and now he was there to give her away at her second wedding. "Now let's get a move on before Jayce thinks you've changed your mind," Chris said pulling away.
Lana nodded, "He won't have to worry about that. Let's go." Chris nodded and led her down the hallway towards the rest of her life, a life she knew she couldn't wait to begin.

JC waited impatiently at the alter for his bride to appear, he glanced to his right for reassurance from Justin. Justin nodded, and even though he didn't really want to be there, he knew this is what his friend needed. The pianist played "Here come the bride" and JC glanced down the aisle, Oh my God, he thought, and felt his breath disappear. Lana looked amazing, more amazing than ever, it was then that he knew this was the right thing.
Lana smiled as she saw him, and JC knew that she felt the same way. He smiled back, like a love sick puppy, that woman was too much for him. She walked slowly down the aisle, with Chris next to her, and behind her JC noticed his daughter smiling as if the whole world had become right again, even Lizzie looked beautiful. JC couldn't imagine that in just a week, he would be at home with the two most beautiful women in the world, his wife and their daughter.
The two most important women in his life were walking towards him, he tried to breathe easily, God how he tried but she was too amazing. She reached him and looked at Chris, who grinned. JC could tell Chris was happy that they'd finally gotten here. Chris kissed his best friend's cheek and looked over to Lizzie who nodded in her approval. JC felt himself fill up with pride; he was glad that Lizzie approved of this. Lana turned to him as Chris and Lizzie stepped aside. Lana smiled and stepped up next to him.
"You look...” JC said unable to find the words, he couldn't wait to get this thing over with so he could take her in his arms again after so long.
She smiled back at him, "You don't look too bad yourself." He smiled back; no she looked better by a mile.
"Excuse me?" The priest's voice interrupted their trance, and they both looked up, blushing. "Can we begin?" he asked, they both nodded and JC took a deep breath in, this was it.
"We are gathered here today...” the priest voice rang through the room, and as he spoke JC found himself fading away from the scene, this was all too real. He couldn't believe that in a few hours he and Lana would be where he'd always wanted them to be, together.
"Mr. Chasez?" The priest asked him after a few minutes, JC looked up. "Do you take this lady to be your wife?"
"Yes," JC said after he realized where the ceremony was at, "Of course I do, definitely." He said, nodding he'd wanted this for as long as he could remember.
"And you, Miss Lana Delay take this man to be your husband?" The priest asked Lana. JC looked at her; God please let her say yes. For some weird reason he had a tiny bit of doubt that she would say no.
Lana glanced at Chris who nodded at her. "Yes I do," she said, and JC let out a sigh of relief, the priest smiled at her. JC looked at her, damn she looked so beautiful. He smiled at her and she smiled back.
"Good, the rings?" The priest looked around at Justin, who at first hesitated but soon produced the rings from his pocket and handed them to JC.
"Thanks man," JC whispered to Justin and Justin nodded. JC turned back to Lana and opened up the box with the rings in them. Lana gasped, there inside that box were two of the most beautiful identical rings she'd ever seen, and they had so much meaning to them. She looked up at JC, as he took her hand and placed one of the rings on her finger.
"This is unreal," Lana whispered as JC pulled her to him and the priest pronounced them husband and wife.
"I know," JC replied, "But we're finally here." He smiled at her and kissed her with more passion than he'd ever done so in his life. Finally, he thought, finally I have her back again, and that was a feeling that he never wanted to loose again.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki