The Only Gift by Leo


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
I hope you enjoy! This the first *NSYNC romance I've ever written. I hope I didn't do too bad with it, especially with using a common plotline.
“Merry Christmas!” Angela told Chris as she opened the door to welcome him into her home. Justin, Joey, and Lance were already there. The only person that was missing was the person most important to her. JC.

Angela sighed as she showed Chris to the living room and new that this would be the first Christmas that she and JC hadn’t spent together since they started going out. It wasn’t JC’s fault though. He had to stay behind in LA to get some work done. He would’ve said no, but none of the others wanted to do it so he did it as a favor to Johnny.

“The tree looks fantastic,” Justin complimented.

“Thanks. I just got it done about an hour before everyone showed up,” Angela replied.

The five of them laughed and carried on until almost midnight. It would’ve carried on for much longer too until Angela interrupted the fun and told everyone they should go home. If it was up to the four men they would’ve stayed, but she didn’t give them that option.

“Go on, guys. I’m fine. You guys go home and go to bed. Joey, you’ll really need it since Brianna will be up early.”

“Are you sure?” Lance asked.

“Positive. I’ll see you guys later. Thanks for coming,” Angela assured. A few more words were exchanged before she was finally left alone.

She sighed heavily and went back out into the living room to sit in front of the Christmas tree she had spent two hours to decorate while listening to Christmas songs like “Silent Night”. As much as she tried she couldn’t stop thinking about JC.

“I wish you were here. That’s the only gift I want for Christmas.” She closed her eyes and imagined JC was curled up on the couch with her enjoying their time together. It wasn’t long before she fell asleep.

JC unlocked the door as quietly as he could and set his suitcases by the door. He quietly walked through the house until he reached the living room where he found what he had taken a plane, two buses, and three taxies for.

He knew that if he got his work done as fast as he could and did whatever means necessary to get home, that he might make it in time for Christmas. He looked down at his watched and a smile broke out across his face. He made it. It was two in the morning. Christmas morning to be exact.

He walked over to Angela and looked down at her for a moment before he kissed her softly on the lips. Angela slowly woke up. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw JC.

“JC?” she asked. She had to know that she wasn’t dreaming.

“Yeah, baby, it’s me. I’m home.”

That was all Angela needed to know. She jumped off the couch and into JC’s open arms. They hugged fiercely never wanting to let go of each other. After five minutes, they finally pulled away from each other.

“How did you get here? I thought you weren’t going to be home until tomorrow?” Angela asked.

“I knew I couldn’t let you be alone on Christmas, so I got done with work early in hopes I could make it here in time for Christmas,” JC explained.

“You made it and I’m glad. You’re the only thing I wanted for Christmas.”

“Me too, Angie.”

“Well what do you want to do now that you’re home?” Angela asked.

“Kiss the woman I love,” JC replied and pointed above their heads. Angela looked up and a smile broke out across her face. There was mistletoe above them.

JC brought her head down and kissed her. Angela melted into the kiss knowing that this wouldn’t be a Christmas she would forget.

“I love you,” JC murmured against her lips.

“I love you too.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki