Celebrity Killer by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 2
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


            The next day there was a lot of chaos outside the Belle Venue Hotel, there were over a million people waiting eagerly to catch a glimpse of their favorite pop star Britney Spears. She was to have left the hotel by nine that morning and greet her fans but it was now ten and there was still no sign of her. The fans started chanting and this forced the hotel security to go up to her room to tell her she had to leave the building.

As head of security McDowell waited impatiently for her to answer the door of her ensuite room, the Californian sun began to get hotter. There was a long five-minute wait and the crowd was getting louder.

“Miss Spears!” McDowell called. “Please hurry up!! Your fans are getting restless and are disturbing the other guests.” He waited a few second and when there was no answer he decided he would have to open the door himself. He walked across the hall to where a valet in a red suit was pilling dishes on to a tray from a near by room. “Excuse me?”

            The valet looked up. “Yes?”

            “I was wondering if you could help me. I seem to have left my key some where would you mind opening my door for me?” he asked. The young valet nodded and followed McDowell to the room, after a few minutes he had opened the door.

            The room had a musty smell to it and the curtains were drawn as McDowell entered the room. He followed the telephone cord to the bed and when he approached the bed he gasped. It was covered in pills of all sizes and in the center of the bed was Britney lying in a pool of plum red blood and on the chair beside the bed laid a cream jacket.

 

            The loud bang on his front door woke Justin up with a start. He yawned and checked the clock on his tableside, 6 am. Who would come round at this time? He asked himself. Stretching to his full six feet he crawled out of bed and stumbled out of his room to the front door. He checked himself one last time in the hall mirror and opened the door.

            “Yes?” he asked sleepily not noticing the man in the brown trench coat standing in front of him.

            “Justin Timberlake?” The man asked, his voice stern.

            “Yes. What is it?” Justin asked confusingly.

            “I’m Inspector Harvey. You’re under arrest for the murder of Britney Spears and Lance Bass.” The inspector replied pulling a pair of shinny handcuffs from his coat pocket.

            Justin was shocked. “What? What are you..” He began but the inspector interrupted him by turning him around and pulling Justin’s hands behind his back.

            “Anything you do or say can be used against you in court..” He began as he snapped the handcuffs closed on Justin’s wrists.

 

            Chris was being his usual lazy self but had got even lazier since Lance had died when he got the call. He was digging into a HUGE packet of M&Ms when the phone rang.

            “Hello?” He asked through a mouth full of chocolate.

            “Chris?” Asked the familiar voice that belonged to Justin.

            “Yo, J wassup?” Chris asked immediately recognizing Justin’s voice.

            “Chris, I’m in jail.” Justin replied bluntly, he had a hint of sadness in his voice.

            “You what?” Chris asked shocked standing up, the packet of M&Ms fell to the floor scattering colored chocolate everywhere. “Why?”

            “They think I killed Britney and Lance,” Justin replied glumly.

            “That’s poposturus!” Chris screamed furiously.

            “My jacket somehow found its way into Britney’s hotel suite in California.” Justin explained.

            “Oh my god.” Chris whispered under his breath.

            “Listen Chris please get me outta here. Get me a lawyer.” Justin pleaded.

            “Don’t worry man I’ll do everything I can think of to get you outta there.”

            “Thanks man, you’re the best.”

            “No probs. Take care man. I’ll see ya in a couple of hours.” Chris assured him.

            “I will, thanks. Bye.”

            “Bye.” And then they were cut off.

           

            AJ couldn’t believe that Justin had just landed himself a good place in a Florida State jail. Thank God we didn’t hang around too long, He thought as Kevin swerved the van round another corner. Who knows what could have happened? They were driving to Kentucky to call off the tour, and it seemed like the longest drive AJ had ever taken in his life. Without Nicky here this trip is a real… he began but his thoughts were cut short when suddenly the van swerved helplessly out of control. Kevin tried to control the van but had no luck.

            “Hey, Kev! What’s going on?” Howie yelled from the back of the van where he had been reading a magazine.

            “I don’t know I can’t seem to control the van!” Kevin screamed as the bus made a dangerous tip to the left.

            “What do ya mean…. Ahhhhh!” Brian yelled as the bus fell sideways off the cliff. They all screamed.

 

            Justin entered the small white room with his hands cuffed in front of him. Chris looked at him. He looked like he’d never looked like before. He had a strange look in his eyes. But Chris noticed that look; it was the look Justin got every time he knew something fishy was going on. Chris got worried. There was going to be trouble.

 

            After the third ring Justin hung up. “That’s weird.” He said to Chris. “Both Joey and JC aren’t answering their phones.”

            “What’s so weird about that?” Chris asked back. Not looking at Justin.

            “Well, it just that JC usually picks up after the first two rings and well, you know about Joey.” Justin replied replacing the phone back into his pocket and flicking the channels on the radio.

            “Yes, we all know about Joey,” Chris mumbled under his breath. “But don’t worry about it. He’s most probably just got a hangover.” Chris continued to drive.

            “Hey man, where are we going? You just missed the turning!” Justin said suddenly as Chris drove right past the road. He turned and pointed to the road, which they’d passed.

            “Oh, well I thought I’d take you up to the lake so you could, you know clear your mind up after all you’ve been through. I mean you need a break.” Chris replied cheerfully.

            Justin sighed. “Well, yeah I guess you’re right I do need a break. Thanks buddy, you’re a real pal.”

            Chris turned to face him. “I know.” He replied smiling.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki