For the Girl who Has Everything by angel_from_africa


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
Based on the song For the Girl Who Has Everything

It was that time again, the time where they were to meet competition winners. Chris was nervous, was this the time he was going to meet the girl of his dreams? He glanced at the others who were all happily chatting and laughing about the concert. It had been great seeing all the fans screaming for them. It was great every time they got up on that stage to sing.

            “So guys are you ready to meet the competition winners?” Their manager, Johnny, asked them.

            “Yeah, we’re ready and rolling,” Justin, replied enthusiastically. How can he be so enthusiastic? Chris asked himself. I’m a nervous wreck. Chris was never this nervous when it came to fans, but today he felt different.

            “Okay then let’s go,” Johnny said as he opened the door that led them into a small room. Inside the room, Chris noticed, were five girls standing around. They were all chatting excitedly about meeting their favorite member. The girl who stood out most to Chris was the one with beautiful long cinnamon locks and hazel eyes. She’s beautiful, he thought stunned.

            “Girls,” Johnny’s voice said interrupting his thoughts. “These are the guys. Why don’t you all get to know each other a bit? I’ll go and talk to security for a sec, I’ll be back soon.” He left them and closed the door slowly behind him. Chris walked slowly towards the girl.

            “Hi,” He said as soon as he’d reached her.

            “Oh hi Chris,” She said smiling.

            “So what’s your name?” He wanted to know.

            She blushed. “It’s Sophie.” When she blushed, Chris noticed, her whole face lightened up.

            “That’s the perfect name for the perfect girl.” He told her, and he meant it. She was perfect in everyway.

            “Thanks,” She replied shyly. Which Chris thought was kindda cute. Then after a while added. “Sorry, I had this whole speech planned out about what to say to you but I guess I’m just nervous.”

            “Don’t be. Just be yourself,” he answered trying to calm her down.

            “Okay then, I’ll try.” And then in that next hour Chris learnt a lot about her. Her father owned banks, so she was pretty rich and she had everything a girl her age could want except for one thing; love.

           

            That night when Chris went home and was just chilling in his front room all he could think about was Sophie. He vowed himself do one thing and that was to fulfill her dream to have someone to love. I’d give her all the love in the world, He thought happily. She’d have my undivided attention all the time. He had never met someone so beautiful and wonderful. Okay, so there had been the occasional girl at the bar, but none of them were like Sophie.

            He leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes. His mind was immediately filled with Sophie’s smiling face and the more he thought of it the more he wanted it. He then thought of Justin and Britney. One day Sophie and I’ll be just like them, he told himself as he thought of his two friends hugging and kissing. It was going to be a good night.

 

            The next morning as soon as she’d woken up Sophie rushed down stairs to the waiting limo that was parked ready for her to leave for the day.

            “Sophie!” Her nana, Christina called, as she was about to leave the house.

            “Yes?” She asked turning around.

            “These came for you today,” Christina replied holding up a bouquet of beautiful long stemmed red roses in front of her.

            “Oh,” She replied amazed. “Who sent them?”

            “I don’t know there was a card only a note.” Her nana informed her. She handed Sophie the note.

            The note read; For the Girl Who Has Everything. Who had sent her the roses?

           

            “I hope she got them,” Chris murmured to himself the next day at the photo shoot.

            “Who got what?” JC wanted to know coming up behind him.

            “Oh, Sophie. I hope she got the roses I sent her.” He told him quickly, he didn’t want any of the other guys to hear.

            “Who’s Sophie?” His friend wanted to know. Once JC got hooked on something he never stopped.

            “Just a girl I met,” Chris replied.

            “Just a girl? Chris you don’t just send a girl you met roses unless she’s special.” JC informed him.

            “Yeah well, she is special.”

            “Speaking of which,” JC said giving a low whistle as he acknowledged Justin coming over with Britney. He had liked Britney since god knows when.

            “JC, forget it man she’ll never like you.” Chris said.

            “Hi guys!” Britney called cheerfully, she walked over with a cat like walk.

            “So guys, are we ready?” Justin asked.

            “Yeah, I guess.” Chris replied shrugging.

            “Fine then let’s get cracking.” He said then looked at Britney. “Bye, I’ll call you tonight.”

            “Bye,” she said standing on her tiptoes and kissing him. “Bye guys.” She waved and then walked off. I wish that were Sophie and I, Chris thought jealously as he followed his two friends over to the platform where the shoot was taking place.

 

            “Hey Psycho what ya doin’?” Joey asked Chris later on that day. Chris was sitting at a table with an empty wine bottle and was writing something on a piece of paper.

            “Nothing,” Chris replied rolling up the paper and carefully putting it into the bottle.

            “Nothing? That why you’re making For the Girl Who Has Everything a reality?” Joey asked confused. Chris looked at what he was doing. Joey was right he was taking the music video for their hit single ‘For the Girl Who Has Everything’ and making it reality. But remember Sophie? She is The Girl who has everything but love, he told himself as he placed the cork on the bottle.

            “Sorry buddy. It’s just Sophie,” He told Joey.

            “Sophie?”

            “Yeah, the girl I met yesterday at the meet and greet.”

            “Her?”

            “Yeah, I really like her. She is the girl who has everything just like in the song.” Chris replied.

            “You’re joking right?” Joey asked, this couldn’t be true.

            “No. It’s true.”

            “So what are you going to do?” Joey asked.

            “I’m going to send her this,” He said holding up the bottle.

            “Why don’t you just find her?” Joey replied. “And tell her how much she means to you if she really means all that much.”

            “Because I’m afraid that she’ll just tell me to get lost,” He replied sighing.

            “With your romantic side? I doubt it.”

 

 

            Chris parked his car slowly outside the huge white building that was covered in beautiful vines and surrounded by ancient stone statues. This must be it, he thought as he stepped out of his convertible and slowly walked up the drive towards the front door. He reached the front door and turned the bottle slowly in his hands then rung the doorbell. A few minutes later a woman with short red hair and blue eyes opened the door.

            “Yes?” She asked him.

            “Hi. I’m Chris Kirkpatrick and I was wondering is Sophie in?” He asked nervously.

            “Hang on a second,” She said and the walked towards a marble flight of stairs. “Sophie!” She called.

            “Yes Chrissie?” A voice, which he clearly recognized as Sophie’s said. At the sound of her voice he felt himself feeling funny.

            “A young gentleman is here to see you,” The lady called Chrissie called back.

            “What’s his name?”

            “Chris.”           

            “Okay, tell him I’ll be down in a sec.”

            Chrissie came back to the door. “She’ll be down in a second Chris. Would you like to come in?” She gestured for him to come inside. He gracefully accepted and stepped inside. Inside he saw a marble staircase and underneath it was an old oak table with a bouquet of wild orchids on it.

            “Hi Chris,” Sophie said cheerfully as she walked sophisticatedly down the stairs.

            “Hi Sophie,” He replied quietly.

            “It’s nice to see you again.” She said smiling. She reached the bottom of the stairs and walked over to him.

            “I’ll leave you two alone I have some cooking to get on with,” Chrissie said as she left the hallway and walked into a room that looked like a kitchen.

            Sophie smiled. “So what brings you here? Don’t you have more important things to do?” She asked him.

            “No, they can wait.” He said, and then he remembered the bottle. “This is for you.” He handed it to her.

            “Thanks.” She took the bottle from him. “Why don’t we go sit in the garden?” She walked past him into the front room and out onto the patio, he followed. She sat slowly on the garden swing. She opened the bottle and read the note inside. For The Girl Who Has Everthing. The note read. And she gasped.

            “You were the one who sent me the flowers?” She asked him.

            “Yeah.” He replied pretty shyly as he sat down beside her, which was unusual for Chris to do.

            “They were lovely. But why did you send them to me?” She asked him.

            He took a deep breath in. “Because I really like you and I’ve never felt like this about anyone before.” He said.

            “Oh Chris!” She replied amazed. “I’ve got to tell you something too.” Oh, no he thought here it comes. She’ll tell me to get lost, He thought.

            “What?” He asked.

            “I really like you too. You’re the only one I ever think about.” She replied blushing. Yes! Chris thought and then without knowing he leaned forward and planted a soft sweet kiss on her lips.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki