What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:
***Note From Me: Ok, I wrote this story a LONG time ago and then stopped writing (writers block) and finally finished it this summer. So some parts may be written better then others. Anyway, please let me know what you think :) Thanks!***

What Is Love?

Banner made by Tia (JJB name- nsyncbabe99 )

~*~

What Is Love?

By: Traci W.

Chapter 1: A Promise

Traci and Justin had been going out for about 2 years. They had taken that extra step (wink wink) they lived together, in a house along with his friend Josh (JC) it was about 11:30 at night, and Justin wasn't home yet, he had been gone on a business trip all week, and Traci missed him. She finally gave up, and sat up to put on her silky robe. She walked down the spiral staircases, which lead to the living room hallway. She heard the TV, and pocked her head, into the room, and saw JC dead asleep on the couch. She smiled and walked over to him, and stuck a blanket on him. She then went into the kitchen for a mid-night snack. She opened the freezer, and took out a gallon of Rocky-Road. She got a spoon and sat down at the bar, and began eating it. A couple minutes later, she heard light footsteps, and turned around quickly.

"Oh my gosh. Josh...Don't do that!" Traci said as she relaxed again.

"Sorry didn't mean it" JC said as he giggled

"Yea right" Traci said as she took another bite.

"He's not home yet?" JC asked, as he grabbed a spoon, and sat down next to her.

"No!...and I'm tired of waiting" Traci said, as JC took a spoon full of Rocky-Road.

"Yea I bet" JC said "Can you do me a favor, and keep it on the down low tonight, I'm kind of tired"

"Shut up!!" Traci said hitting his shoulder

"Ouhhh" JC said, as he rubbed his shoulder laughing.

"We're not that loud!" Traci said and crossed her arms

"Oh yea" JC said "Oh Justin! Faster! Harder!" JC imitated her with his ugly voice. Traci giggled and slapped him on the back of his head.

"I do not sound like that!" Traci said

"Yeah right" JC said with another giggle, and they both took a bite of ice cream.

"Hey stop taking the marshmallows" Traci said, as they fought to get them

"They're mine!" JC said with an evil laugh. Traci laughed and stood up to get on his back.

"Share them!!" Traci said, as she tried to reach for the ice cream. JC moved again, and ran into the living room, sitting on the couch. Traci then ran into the living room, and jumped onto the couch. JC moved down the couch, and Traci practically jumped on his lap. JC laughed, and then looked into her brownish hazel eyes. Traci looked into his beautiful blue eyes, and suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach. JC leaned in and their lips barely touched, when she pulled away.

"Josh...” Traci said, in a whisper. She looked at him, and then they heard the front door open. Traci quickly got off of his lap, and looked at Justin as he came into the house with a duffle bag.

"Anyone awake?" Justin said calling up the stairs

"Justin!!!" Traci yelled, as she ran from the living room towards him

"There's my girl" Justin said, as Traci ran into his arms

"I missed you" Traci said,

"I missed you more" Justin said with a smile

JC then came walking into the hall.

"Hey man...how was Chicago?" JC asked, as they did their "manly" handshake

"It was good...hasn't changed much" Justin said "Were you waiting for me?"

"Well I fell asleep on the couch, and I woke up, and Traci was in the kitchen, so we were just having a mid-night snack, while we were waiting for you" He said

"Oh" Justin said,

"Did you bring me anything?" Traci asked him as she stood next to him.

"As a matter of fact...I did" Justin said "But you have to be in the room to get it"

Traci smiled, and Justin looked at JC and winked

"Well, I'm pretty tired see you in the morning guys" JC said as he headed up the stairs. "You know what we talked about Trace" JC said with a wink

"Very funny Josh" Traci said. Justin looked at her confusingly.

”What's he talking about?" Justin said

"Nothing forget it" Traci said with a smile.

"Well, do you want your present?" Justin asked,

Traci smiled, and they walked up the stairs to their room. They got inside, and Justin closed the door. He then looked at Traci as she sat on the bed. He then took his bag, and put it on the king size bed. He then took his bag, and put it on the bed, he un-zipped it, and took out a bag, he then handed it to her. Traci smiled and then opened it; she gasped when she saw a red "nighty"

"Justin!" Traci said as he laughed

"What? It looked like you" he said "and besides" He took out another box. It was little like a ring box. He handed it to her. Traci opened it.

"Oh my goodness" Traci said and looked at Justin as he smiled. He then got down on his knees.

"Will you promise to be mine...forever" Justin said, as he put the promise ring on her finger. Traci looked at him with a single tear in her eye. She then ran into his arms almost knocking him down.

"Is that a yes" Justin said with a laugh

"that's a hell ya!" Traci said as she kissed him. Justin moaned as they broke it.

"I missed that" Justin said with a smile. Traci smiled; she then began unbuttoning his shirt, as she kissed his chest. Justin moved his bag to the ground, as he brought them to the bed. He then began kissing her shoulder blade, and Traci sighed she missed him so much. They then started making out, and eventually went to "sleep"

*&*Traci*&*

 Comments?? Questions?? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki