What Is Love? by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 17
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Author's Notes:

***Adding a longer chapter. Let me know if you're reading, I appreciate it :). Hope you enjoy it***

Chapter 10: The BIG mistake

 

Five days passed slower then ever. Traci drowned herself in work so that she wouldn’t think about Justin so much. It was yet another late night, and Traci was sitting on Justin’s chair, that was in his office. She was twirling herself in the chair while drinking a cup of juice. She then stopped the chair when she heard foot steps. She looked in the door way and saw a shadow. She freaked, and slowly put her glass down on the desk. She grabbed the World Atlas book off the book shelf and started to get up, and then JC jumped out.

 

“BOO!!” he said

 

Traci screamed and dropped the book. JC busted up with laughter.

 

“JC!!” Traci screamed at him

 

“OMG!!” JC laughed “You should have seen your face”

 

“You f*cker!” Traci yelled at him. He laughed. Traci calmed her heart, and sat down on the chair leaning back.

 

“I hate you, you know that?” Traci said as she gave him an angry look

 

“Oh, come on…it was a joke” JC said as he walked over and sat on the chair in the front of the desk.

 

“Well, it wasn’t funny” Traci said. JC giggled

 

“So what’s up?” JC asked

 

“Nothing, I’m bored” Traci said as she twirled in her chair.

 

“Welcome to the club” JC said “Has J called?”

 

“Nope,” Traci said “Last time was 3 days ago”

 

“Oh…he’ll call soon” JC said “Have you eaten yet?”

 

Traci shook her head “To lazy”

 

“Well I got paid today you want pizza, I’ll treat” JC said

 

“Sure” Traci said “Can we get cheese?”

 

“Ok…” JC said, he then picked up the phone and called Pizza Hut.

 

Traci went into the fridge and grabbed two sodas with cups of ice then went into the living room. She then noticed a bag of video’s and looked in it.

 

“Josh!” Traci called as she looked at the videos

 

“Yea” he replied walking back into the living room counting the right amount of money.

 

“When did you get these?” Traci asked holding up the video bag

 

“On my way home” JC said “Why?”

 

“Can we watch one?” Traci asked

 

“I don’t care” JC said “Which one?”

 

“The Glass House” Traci said taking the case out of the bag, and walked over to the DVD player. The door bell rang, and she jumped

 

“You scare easy” he said as he laughed. He then walked toward the front door. He answered it, and got the pizza then paid the guy and walked back into the living room.

 

“Pizza!!” JC said as he put the box down on the coffee table.

 

Traci pressed play on the DVD player and ran to sit next to him and watch the movie while eating and having a good time. The movie soon ended and JC was half asleep, as Traci huddled next to him, to hide from the ‘scary’ parts. Every time she shrieked, JC would laugh. It soon ended, and Traci got up to stop the movie. JC then sat up.

 

“That was good” JC said

 

“Yea right, you fell asleep through half of it” Traci said as she picked up the empty pizza box and soda cans. She walked into the kitchen and JC followed.

 

“Well excuse me for being tired” JC said with a laugh

 

“You’re excused!” Traci said

 

She threw the trash away, and put the cups in the sink. She then felt two arms around her waist, and soft kisses on her neck. She turned around quickly.

 

“Josh, what are you doing?” Traci asked as she looked into his captivating eyes.

 

“Trace…ever since that night when we kissed, that’s all I could think about!” JC said as he kissed the upper part of her neck, under her hair.

 

“But…” Traci said as she tried to push him away “What about Stephanie?”

 

“She’s just…” JC started to say

 

“And Justin… he’s your best friend…and MY boyfriend” Traci said as she started to push him away again.

 

He then started backing her up against the counter, and kissed her with tenderness. Traci moaned and pushed him away.

 

“JC…please don’t” Traci said as she looked at him.

 

“Sweetie…don’t fight it” JC said as he lifted her up onto the counter.

 

Traci looked at him; she did ‘want’ him, but she was happy with Justin, she loved Justin…and she missed him. He was half way across the world, and JC…well JC was there, he was there and now. She then kissed him passionately as she ran her hand through his hair. He put his hands under her shirt feeling her back as he stood in-between her legs. He quickly un-did her bra, as she took off his shirt and ran her hand down his back. He wrapped her legs around his waist, and then lifted her up and he walked up-stairs into his bedroom. He laid her down on the bed, and crawled on top of her, kissing down her stomach. Traci pulled his face to hers and kissed him with lust. And their night went on (wink*wink)

 

*&*Traci*&*

 Comments? and Questions? e-mail me at Spacey1141@hotmail.com



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki